What is WorkScore™?
What is WorkScore? The blue bar next to each of the jobs indicates how well your profile matches with the job position. To see WorkScore scores you need to complete your profile at least to 80%.
For best matches we recommend to fill as much as you can, up to 100%. You can apply to all jobs, although jobs with higher match percentage are most relevant to your skills, education and background. Even with a low WorkScore percentage, if you really like the job then it still could be a right job for you!
5 years required
Corporate Law, Contracts, Microsoft Office, English
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts in both Thai and English.
- Negotiating legal terms, conditions of contracts and any other legal documentation, and advising on new business ventures and transaction matters.
- Advise on legal issues/ risks and provide legal support to business teams.
- Acquiring knowledge of local laws for targeted countries for investment in order to facilitate overseas transactions and ensure legal compliance for investment projects.
- Ensure that external advice to the business is accurate, timely and communicated appropriately.
- Coordinating with all internal departments, government authorities and external counsels in Thailand and overseas.
- Male or Female, age over 25 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Law.
- Contract drafting skill is required.
- Possess a lawyer license while a barrister at law qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Strong Thai and English proficiency skills, both verbal and written; should have ability to communicate legal issues/advice in a clear and concise manner.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint applications.
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience in corporate legal work at law firm and/or legal division.
No experience required
Corporate Law, Contracts, Accounts Receivable, English
฿25,000 - ฿35,000, negotiable
- Our client provides the professional businesses service working with both local and international clients located in central Bangkok.
- The role:
- Support service line of Business start up and Company formation.Company formation and registration.
- Filing of accounts with Thai authorities.
- Company Secretarial activities.
- ManageAll aspects of liaison with appointed agent to obtain Work permits and visas for customer staff
- (the appointed agent will do the actual work permit work and liaise directly with the client).
- Accounts ReceivableSupport Interface with appointed Legal firms for debt recovery.
- Performance monitoring.
- Team member of AO AR team.
- NB:reports to the Manager Legal.
- About you:
- A background of general administration, preferably within a Legal firm and / or some academic legal background.
- Between 0-3 year's experience, depending upon the person.
- Good attitude.
- Good English desired but not essential.
- This permanent role is conveniently located within central Bangkok. If you're looking to working with professional business service, then please apply now!.
1 year required
Corporate Law, Good Communication Skills, Work Well Under Pressure, English
- ประสานงานกับลูกค้าและ/หรือญาติเกี่ยวกับสิทธิประโยชน์ กรณีผู้ประสบภัยจากรถ ติดตามและรวบรวมเอกสารประกอบการเบิกค่ารักษาพยาบาล ให้ข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับค่าใช้จ่ายในการรักษาพยาบาลตามสิทธิ รวมทั้งประสานงานกับหน่วยงานภายนอกโรงพยาบาล เพื่อประสิทธิภาพในการบริการอย่างถูกต้อง รวดเร็วและเกิดความพึงพอใจสูงสุดของลูกค้า.
- วุฒิการศึกษาปริญญาตรี ทุกสาขา.
- มีความเชี่ยวชาญในการทำ E-Claim การทำเบิก UC พ.ร.บ. และสิทธิต่าง ๆ.
- ประสบการณ์ด้านการเบิกสิทธิ์ต่าง ๆ 1-3 ปี.
No experience required
Contracts, Corporate Law, English
- Key Responsibilities:
- Draft and review commercial agreements (English) and prepare relevant legal documents.
- Coordinate/communicate with relevant government agencies.
- Provide legal opinion/advice on issues related to business transactions of the company.
- Assist and monitor in legal disputes of the company with domestic and international law firms.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Laws or higher.
- Fresh graduate or not over 3 years of work experience in legal contracts/ business laws/ commercial laws.
- High proficiency in reading and writing English in legal context.
- Work Location:C.P.Tower (Silom).
8 years required
Compliance, Corporate Law, English
- Advising legal opinion for related department.
- Drafting and Reviewing Contract for related department.
- Promoting Laws and Regulations.
- Corporate Registration.
- Company Secretary.
- Drafting a Rules and Regulation for each department.
- Providing summary of laws relating for each department.
- Two ways communication with each department to understand Rules, Regulations and laws.
- Male/ female age between 33-40 years.
- Bachelor or higher in Laws.
- Having lawyer's license.
- At least 8 year experience in legal and compliance.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
No experience required
Compliance, Financial Analysis, English
- Compliance Officer.
- A Compliance Officer is knowledgeable about governmental and financial regulations and laws, oversees the AML/KYC Program, functioning as an independent and objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance issues/concerns within the organization. This position will be accountable for the development, implementation and maintenance of the company s AML program; for the analysis and management of AML and Terrorist financing risk, meeting regulatory obligations in a timely manner, and the proactive implementation of best practices and improvements to the assurance framework.
- Researches, assesses, implements, and manages the areas of financial services regulations and laws and procedures, consumer protection, and public interest laws..
- Support the team to ensure compliance with anti-money laundering policies and regulations..
- Work closely with the front line staff in overseeing compliance procedures and advises on risk management.
- Maintain and put in place sound KYC/EDD frameworks and ensure ongoing monitoring and review.
- Ensure that operational processes are sufficient, documented, and implemented such as fraud monitoring, customer due diligence, AML investigation workflows and case management, KYC/EDD, correspondent banking, transaction monitoring, and suspicious activity reporting.
- Bachelor s degree in Law or related field.
- Shown extensive leadership and team work experience.
- Understanding of AML concepts.
- 0-2 years experience as a business analyst in the banking and AML industry.
- Good command in English both writing and reading.
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, adhere to strict deadlines.
- Passionate about financial inclusion.
- A track-record of getting things done - drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at coins.co.th.
No experience required
- Legal Counsel Associate
- Pomelo is the leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Proactively providing legal advice in a variety of legal topics (corporate finance etc.) and supporting the business growth.
- Self-driven ensure Pomelos business to comply with Thai laws and regulations.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and related documentation to ensure Pomelos compliance with applicable laws.
- Acting as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance issues/concerns within Pomelo are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved
- Dealing with any disputes outside the court and/or inside the court that may be arisen.
- Handling routine company corporate secretarial work.
- Communicating and negotiating with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority) creating relations with government and relevant stakeholders.
- Proactively providing risk management regarding business decisions and operations.
- Protect Pomelos intellectual property rights and mitigate infringement.
- Maintain current knowledge of laws and regulations in Thailand.
- Bachelors degree in Law is required, MBA, LLM or JD from a foreign university is a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience at a leading international law firm
- Experiences in legal advice providing, agreements drafting/reviewing/negotiating (i.e. commercial, M&A, SPA, SHA, loan agreement, etc.), legal deal structuring, business presence set up in Asian Region.
- Able to act quickly, accurately, credibly and decisively under often stressful and critical circumstances as the guardian of the Company's' interests.
- Knowledge of tax is a plus
- Highly organized with excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated, rigorous and excellence-oriented
5 years required
Good Communication Skills, Professional publications, Corporate Law
- Employee Related.
- Counsel employees with labor related matters.
- Assist in the resolution of specific disciplinary or grievance cases, between the employee and line managers.
- Coordinate with Loss & Prevention Team on employee s investigations.
- Manage issues to minimize risk, protect culture and retain employee s trust.
- Policy & Procedures.
- Design policy & procedures with related to Human Resources functions.
- Review and maintain all the labor protection procedures to be up to date.
- Hyperactive on the upcoming news related to labor protection law or any labor/ employee related matters.
- Monitor the Safety Committees, Welfare Committees and etc.
- Government Liaison.
- Maintain good relationship with the concerned government officers; Thai Labor Protection and Department of Employment.
- Update the team on any change/ update regarding work force rules / laws.
- Personal Development.
- Carry professional manner as a great brand ambassador to promote people promise.
No experience required
Willing To Work Overtime, Work Well Under Pressure, English, Thai
- IRIS Consulting is a local boutique consulting firm. We help our clients uplift their Organization and People Capabilities to meet their most important goals. Since our establishment in 2012, we have assisted global, regional, and local leaders in various industries, including Retail, Consumer, Industrial, Energy, and Financial Services, in translating their visions into strategies as well as implementable solutions. And starting from Q1/2018, we are exciting to launch the additional client solutions including: Digital Talent Acquisition Solution, Digital Learning Solution, Organization Diagnostic to help our clients make significant and lasting impact even more.
- Consulting Project-based Engagement: Conduct both primary and secondary research and analyses in order to develop solutions, addressing client's issues.
- IRIS Digital Platform Development (New business): Design UX (User experience) and work with IT experts as well as work by self in developing the digital solutions for Organization & People aspects in large organizations.
- Practice Areas: Organization transformation, People transformation and Process reengineering.
- Client Exposures: Global/regional/local leaders in Financial services, Retail, Energy, and Industrial - our clients are all #1 in their respective industries.
- Work Location: 50% at client offices and 50% at IRIS office.
- Very quick & self-reliant learner, Detail oriented, High responsibility, Analytical thinking, Enthusiastic for all works - from CEO interviews to Operation staff work shadowing.
- Always challenge yourself for perfection.
- Eager to learn how the business really works.
- The ability to cope with pressure and challenges.
- Comfortable with very small team of 5-6.