What is WorkScore™?
What is WorkScore? The blue bar next to each of the jobs indicates how well your profile matches with the job position. To see WorkScore scores you need to complete your profile at least to 80%.
For best matches we recommend to fill as much as you can, up to 100%. You can apply to all jobs, although jobs with higher match percentage are most relevant to your skills, education and background. Even with a low WorkScore percentage, if you really like the job then it still could be a right job for you!
3 years required
Import / Export, Negotiation, English
- Looking for meaningful work? Wanting to make a real difference? Here is your chance! We are looking for new team members at one of Thailand's leading social enterprises!.
- Business Development/Export Manager - Grow our business through international partnerships, from distributors to impact-focused partners. Helps develop a world-class organic food brand that connects with health-conscious consumers all over the world, particularly in the US, Germany, UAE, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, etc.
- Work closely with customers and business partners from all over the world.
- Manage export processes.
- Digital marketing experience is a plus.
- Highly driven and self-motivated, passionate about social business and in particular wanting to help create value for others.
- Excellent listener and observant with willingness to learn from others.
- Excellent in critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, humble, responsible and accountable.
- Comfortable with details, able to prepare detailed documents and reports.
- Excellent learning attitude and strong positive attitude.
- Can use MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent command of English, any nationalities (including Thais) will be considered if qualified and we will take care of the work permit and visa if needed.
- Can travel to and from MRT Huai Khwang conveniently (close to office).
- Can travel internationally.
No experience required
- Process and prepare import-export documents for customs clearance e.g. FORM D, E, AI
- Coordinate with shipping agencies, customs, and relevant government agencies to collect shipping documents, including BL and COO.
- Liaise with overseas warehouse/factory to follow up the shipments
- Support documentation and customs clearance for all imported-export goods
- Cooperate with internal and external parties
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years' experience in import and export
- Bachelors degree in Logistic management, Business Administration, or related field
- Good command in English
- Knowledge in FORM D, E, AI for customs issues
- Good computer-literacy MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel e.g. pivot table, vlook up
- Detail-oriented, Proactive, Well-organized, Quick-learner, Team-player
- Place of work:
- Warehouse, Srinakarin Road