What is WorkScore™?
What is WorkScore? The blue bar next to each of the jobs indicates how well your profile matches with the job position. To see WorkScore scores you need to complete your profile at least to 80%.
For best matches we recommend to fill as much as you can, up to 100%. You can apply to all jobs, although jobs with higher match percentage are most relevant to your skills, education and background. Even with a low WorkScore percentage, if you really like the job then it still could be a right job for you!
2 years required
Work Well Under Pressure, Ability to travel upcountry, High Responsibilities
- ตรวจความปลอดภัย สอบสวนอุบัติเหตุ ซ้อมดับเพลิง และอพยพ และดำเนินการตามที่กฎหมายกำหนด
- ดูแลด้านสวัสดิการ การปฐมพยาบาล/การรักษาพยาบาลเบื้องต้น และสถิติอุบัติเหตุในการทำงาน
No experience required
Service-Minded, Safety Management
- Job Summary.
- Conduct investigations and gather evidence related to theft/ fraud or lost items, noise complaints, assault complaints, food poisoning complaints, and other guest complaints and incidents.
- Conduct interviews with relevant parties in order to obtain statements and information related to incidents.
- Assist with and notify manager/supervisor, local police, or other appropriate individuals in the event of accidents, attacks, or other incidents.
- Complete incident reports documenting all Security/Loss Prevention related incidents such as theft, accidents, physical hazards, and fire alarms.
- Handle business interruptions and complaints, such as suspicious individuals, civil disturbances or demonstrations, noise complaints, intoxicated individuals, etc.
- Escort any unwelcome persons from the property without interrupting the orderly flow of property operation.
- Defuse guest or employee disturbances/altercations, including summoning appropriate authorities if necessary, and documenting the incident.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e. g., small print).
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e. g., to identify defects).
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces and steps.
- Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
1 year required
Safety Management, English
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support contractors and subcontractors into the zero incident.
- Participate and assist in developing pre-job site safety planning review with the project leader and follow up on execution.
- Perform and Maintain for contractor safety management site inspection to ensure the compliance.
- Prepare and share monthly presentations to construction personnel and EHS management outlining construction safety status, concerns, and feedback.
- Make sure that people involved in construction work are competent in the work, they carry out and the equipment /plant they operate.
- Coordinates regular meeting with project owners to evaluate contractor safety performance and obstacle.
- Summarize the weekly performance in term of contractor safety project management.
- A Bachelor s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related fields.
- A minimum of 1 - 3 years of experience in Construction field, Contractor safety management, Project management, and fire life safety or related field.
- Skilled in Microsoft program e.g. PowerPoint, excel and word and etc.
- Previous experience as a Contractor Safety officer.
- Certificate in Job hazard analysis, Fire life safety, Construction Safety Management.
- Demonstrate a good level of English proficiency (written/verbal).
- Strong listening, communication, interpersonal and relational skills to develop a good relationship within the organization.