What is WorkScore™?
What is WorkScore? The blue bar next to each of the jobs indicates how well your profile matches with the job position. To see WorkScore scores you need to complete your profile at least to 80%.
For best matches we recommend to fill as much as you can, up to 100%. You can apply to all jobs, although jobs with higher match percentage are most relevant to your skills, education and background. Even with a low WorkScore percentage, if you really like the job then it still could be a right job for you!
1 year required
Good Communication Skills, High Responsibilities, Multitasking, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Work Well Under Pressure, Microsoft Office, English
- If you are seeking:
- A business with a belief that Value should come before Market Value .
- A company that offers exceptional career experience.
- An employer who values your creativity, curiosity, passion, and desire to learn.
- A cooperation with talented and positive minded think-tankers.
- A supportive and collaborative environment where everyone takes pride in their achievements, the success of others, and the values of their work.
- Then, we match!.
- Your Life at BRANDi.
- BRANDi is led by a purpose, to help drive a positive impact in our communities. This purpose defines who we are and what we stand for, resulting in our work being very challenging and meaningful. At BRANDi, there are unrivalled opportunities for everyone to achieve their highest potential and make an impact that matters to our communities.
- We are truly aware that great people are behind every achievement and we name those great people as BRANDists . We believe in work-life harmony and also offer access to opportunities that support your growth, develop your skills, and guide you to reach your goals. We value each of our BRANDists and understand that everyone is unique. In order to foster individuality, our BRANDists are allowed to design and customize their work in any way they wish as long as it meets our shared objectives and orients towards outcome. As Good to Great is our belief, people with the relentless energy to push themselves further are who we are always seeking.
- We are looking for leadership and energetic person, who can support team smoothly. This position needs to contribute great value through smart management, smooth collaboration, and smile outcome.
- In your role, you will:
- Corporate diary management.
- Create activity to contribute team and empower culture.
- Coordinates documents and presentations.
- Answers phones and handle all calls efficiently and professionally.
- Monitors emails and other correspondence and respond as appropriate.
- Effectively liaises with clients, teams and other contacts; including setting up and coordinating meetings.
- Administrative responsibilities including filing, time-sheets, expenses, sending out bills, maintenance of records, mailing lists, etc.
- Ad-hoc project work dependent on Partner/AP/team needs.
- Handles administrative and logistical duties for the team, including setting up the team room and arranging administrative supplies as required.
- Books meeting rooms, video-conferences, phone conferences, etc., for the team, and also group team meals when necessary.
- Organize client and internal conferences/meetings when required.
- We are looking for a BRANDist with:
- Minimum - Bachelor's degree from highly ranked university.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Positive energy with a willingness to provide the highest levels of internal and external client service.
- Ability to communicate to clients and team members by phone and email in a clear, concise manner.
- Able to work on own initiative and to have a solutions-oriented approach.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills and has the ability to initiate and compose own correspondence.
- Maintains confidentiality and commits to the BRANDi expectation.
- Demonstrates organisational/administrative skills.
- Prioritizes; a forward thinker.
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under extreme pressure, whilst remaining calm and composed.
- Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organization skills and discretion with confidential information.
- Works as a team player and sustains a sense of team.
- Displays flexibility when performing tasks and procedures based on the needs of the team.
- Ability to deal with stress and ambiguity.
- Resilient, mature and has integrity, with a quietly strong, but not intimidating personality.
- Proficient in MS Word/Pages, PowerPoint/Keynote, Excel and web-based applications.
- How will you grow?.
- At BRANDi, we believe that learning is critical and there is always room to learn while you are working here. Right from the start, we provide you an exceptional range of opportunities to advance your skills and broaden your knowledge through hands-on experience at national and international levels. We help you to identify and harness your strengths to produce the best work you can. Undoubtedly, you can have a rewarding career on every level. Performance-based opportunities to grow will be offered throughout your career at BRANDi. One thing is for certain, you will never stand still at BRANDi.
- Equal Employment Opportunity:
- BRANDi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender (including pregnancy and gender expression) identity, color, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance.