What is WorkScore™?
What is WorkScore? The blue bar next to each of the jobs indicates how well your profile matches with the job position. To see WorkScore scores you need to complete your profile at least to 80%.
For best matches we recommend to fill as much as you can, up to 100%. You can apply to all jobs, although jobs with higher match percentage are most relevant to your skills, education and background. Even with a low WorkScore percentage, if you really like the job then it still could be a right job for you!
No experience required
Good Communication Skills, Multitasking, Positive Thinker, English
- Make quotations and reconfirm bookings for oversea, local agents and direct customers.
- Handle telephone, e-mail correspondence.
- Follow up on day to day reservation tasks.
- General support in reservation department and department concern.
- Support the Manager from what being assigned.
- Willingness to solve customer problems and follow up after-sales service.
- Assist and serves customers with a sense of responsibility for their utmost satisfaction.
- Any additional duties that is necessary due to evolving needs of the business.
- Working closely with internal departments and external partners to achieve the right outcome for Customers.
- Bachelor degree in Tourism or related field is a plus.
- Welcome new graduated.
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous experience in Travel Company and Operations Task.
- Good command of spoken, read and writtenEnglish.
- Pro-active thinker in reservation/ operational/ sales matters.
- Experience to communicate and understand cultures of all national.
- Having and Good customer service skill.
- Skilled in coordination and negotiation.
- Ability to sell product.
- Very detail oriented and service minded.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook and Internet.