WorkVenture is a online career marketplace that helps people find jobs and companies they love. With WorkVenture you can read real reviews about companies and apply to great jobs that match your background. We love working on challenging problems and are passionate about connecting people in Thai ... Read more
Why join us: With us you get to work with a dynamic, creative and international team of professionals from various fields. As we scale our brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and improve careers for millions of young professionals in Thailand. We work hard but we also remember to have a g ... Read more
There are 5 job positions for WorkVenture Technologies Co., Ltd.
1 year required
Digital Marketing, Google Adwords, SEM, English, Thai
- As Digital Marketing Executive you will be reporting to Head of Marketing and Management team while responsible for planning and implementing Facebook & Adwords marketing campaigns to drive fast growth. You'll work collaboratively with the our marketing team and external digital agency to coordinate implementation and measurement of digital campaigns.
- Create and implement SEM strategies that deliver a quantifiable ROI.
- Effectively target candidates and B2B clients across a wide array of business verticals.
- Craft compelling Ad Copies to maximize CTR.
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management.
- Create effective remarketing campaigns for clients across a wide array of audiences.
- Create / plan display ads when needed.
- Comprehend entire sales funnel attached to the advertisements created.
- Coordinate with external digital marketing agency for campaign adjustments and for alignment of long-term strategy.
- 1+ years of experience with SEM, Digital Marketing or PPC experience required.
- Proficiency in Google AdWords and Facebook advertisements, advertising & content (channel agnostic creative strategy, production of various formats, best practices), measurement (analytics and benchmarks).
- An integrated marketing mindset, passion for storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written, with sound experience in brand and creative strategy, an excellent understanding of the interplay offline and online, and between paid, earned and owned channels.
- Experience with other digital advertising platforms such as DoubleClick, Taboola, GDN is a plus.
- Excellent writing skills and a keen visual sense. An eye for detail and a quick wit.
- Strong budget and project management skills, attention to detail and communication skills.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives.
No experience required
Excel, English, Thai
- A Data Entry role involves entering data from various sources into the company computer system for processing and management. A candidate working in data entry will need to efficiently manage a large amount of information that is often sensitive or confidential. The integrity of any company is based on the data they produce which validates the importance of the Data Entry position. Any information inputted by the Data Entry team will then be used by other people for reference or reports.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data entry operator or Office clerk.
- Experience with MS Office and data programs.
- Familiarity with administrative duties.
- Experiences using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner.
- Typing speed and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Attention to detail.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- At least High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset.
3 years required
Sales, Negotiation, English, Thai
negotiable, commission paid with salary
- WorkVenture is revolutionizing the way the young professionals in Thailand find and establish great careers. The Sales team is the backbone of WorkVenture's amazing growth. We are the people's people. We take pleasure in introducing potential customers to the benefits of WorkVenture and educating them on their journey to recruiting bright young professionals.
- We are quick to identify new opportunities for the business and determine what the sweetest new job opportunities would be. We love to talk to both candidates and companies, sharing the WorkVenture story & cause, and figuring out how we can help.
- Maintain and create relationships with current and previous leads.
- Identify and contact new prospective clients from the database.
- Understanding and researching the clients' operations and industry to understand specific challenges and how our services can solve these.
- Arrange meetings and participate in meetings with prospective and previous clients.
- Inspect and identify challenges with recruitment processes of contacted companies, provide solutions accordingly through job listing and employer branding services.
- Provide clients information on pricing and services and ensure sales execution of presented products which includes creating a quotation using an internal system.
- Communicate with clients on a bi-weekly basis or as feasible to increase the size of their purchased accounts and to establish long-term relationships.
- Reaching a set KPI for both Calls and Monthly Sales which includes weekly meeting with Sales and Marketing Team.
- Proven track record of beating sales targets.
- 3+ years prior experience leading sales programs or direct sales in a start-up is a plus.
- Operations commenced in Thai & English.
- Prior experience with HR, Recruitment or related fields is a bonus.
- An outgoing personality is a plus.
No experience required
Sales, Negotiation, English, Thai
negotiable, commission paid with salary
- Are you an experienced Media Sales Executive? We're looking for a motivated and experienced B2B Media Sales with enthusiastic and motivated people to join our Marketing Team at WorkVenture. If you're someone with an interest in online media and selling, apply with us!.
- What you'll do:
- Have a new Business Focus - Source, engage with, and win business from new clients. We work with a wide array of companies, ranging from some of the Global companies, Thailand's biggest brands, through to Thailand's-wide local businesses and the latest digital start-ups. We're always looking to add to these names - that's where you come in!.
- Engage and understand your customer - You'll proactively and assertively engage with your leads, primarily by phone, building trust as an expert advisor on our service, and understanding their recruitment needs through multiple points of contact.
- Match solutions and win business - Having understood the challenges for the company - and the individual - you can recommend and explain the best solution, showing resilience to overcome any potential objections, and ultimately close the business.
- Source and manage prospective leads - Using your own initiative and our in-house systems, you'll discover new leads looking to fill existing and future vacancies, and be able to establish the value of any new prospect.
- Be passionate about our brand - You will learn and know our brand values inside out, and be passionate and enthusiastic about what we do. You'll be an expert in our products and their features, and use that knowledge to match the needs of your clients.
- Strong sales skills and experience, preferably obtained in a professional B2B publishing/media environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to interact with senior decision-makers.
- Understanding of target markets and unique selling points.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced market.
- Effective time management, with the ability to work across multiple projects.
- Good working knowledge and proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Great Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create, maintain and grow excellent client relationships.
- Good questioning, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Positivity and resilience.
- Great attention to detail.
2 years required
Digital Marketing, Copywriting, English
- We are seeking an innovative digital content writer to help us plan, create, edit, and publish information on our websites. The digital media field is rapidly growing and we need a digital storyteller that will help us differentiate ourselves from the competition. Content editors may produce material for publication on our own company's internal intranets or our clients' websites.
- WorkVenture is a rapidly expanding tech company with plans to keep growing locally and extending our brand on an international scale. You will join us in our local and international expansion by enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Deliver clear, concise, compelling long form copies an article to social media and our WorkVenture blog.
- Edit, format, and publish content received from the freelance network.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to test advertorial templates.
- Ensure all content is written in an engaging and accessible way for the relevant audience and is consistent in terms of tone of voice, style, and key messaging across all media.
- Work closely with our creative team to ensure a cohesive relationship between copy and design.
- Participate in client meetings with our Marketing team, receive briefs and do your writing magic.
- Required skills:
- You are born to write and you can write fast.
- Experience with writing engaging content.
- You are a self-starter.
- Brain Storming, Positive Thinker, Energetic.
- You have awesome copywriting abilities.
- Fluent Thai both writing and speaking.
- English at the communication level.
- You can tell what picture is beautiful, which is not.
- Be able to use Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator will be a big plus.
- Please submit your portfolio when you apply for the position, otherwise, your profile won't be considered***.
See all reviews for this company
Search other companies
- Company name not found. Please try with other names
- Five-day work week
- Job training
- Professional development
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Annual bonus
- Travel Allowance