What is WorkScore™?
What is WorkScore? The blue bar next to each of the jobs indicates how well your profile matches with the job position. To see WorkScore scores you need to complete your profile at least to 80%.
For best matches we recommend to fill as much as you can, up to 100%. You can apply to all jobs, although jobs with higher match percentage are most relevant to your skills, education and background. Even with a low WorkScore percentage, if you really like the job then it still could be a right job for you!
No experience required
- Establish and maintain the HR policy and practice to support the company strategies and goals.
- Employee Relations.
- Manage and control manpower planning and recruitment.
- Management of salaries, compensation, and welfare.
- Manage and develop employee relationship activities.
- Maintaining the HR Database including sick absence reporting.
- Assisting directors and executive committee in structuring HR and administration policies within the organisation.
- female. Thai nationality. Age 30-35 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in HR or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the HR field (overall function).
- Strong Problem Solving skills, Strong-minded.
- Good in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
No experience required
University degree in Human Resources or related field3+ years of general HR Ability to manage competing tasks and deliver quality outputExcellent judgement, maturity and trustworthinessStrong collaboration and influencing skillsAbility to communicate effectively with his/her team and the various stakeholdersAbility to resolve problems in a fundamentally sound mannerKnowledge of relevant local HR regulations and issues and exposure to HR systems (e.g. Peoplesoft, Lawson)Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and web-based applicationsHighly organized and exceptional interpersonal skillsProactive and detail-orientedCustomer service oriented and able to handle competing demandsResults oriented and can work independently and take ownership of tasks from start to finishStrong command of the English language in both written and oral communications
No experience required
- Role Purpose:
- Be the first point of contact for the company by welcoming guests and greeting visitors. Coordinating front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and managing phone calls. Moreover, offering administrative support across the organization.
- Greet and Welcome local and foreign visitors
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen, forward, and manage phone calls
- Provide visitors a basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Receive, sort, distribute, and track and daily mails/couriers/deliveries
- Order office supplies and monitor stock inventory
- Reserve and Update meeting rooms calendar
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Proceed PO issuance and also maintain info update on the system
- Coordinate with internal and external parties
- Assist supervisor/team to make reports, Initiate employee activities
- 2-3 years' experience in relevant field
- At least Bachelors degree
- Good command in English
- Excellent communication, problem solving, Well-organized, and Good coordination
- Nice personality, Good interpersonal, Fast-paced, Proactive, Quick-learner, Team-player
- Good computer-literacy e.g. MS excel, PowerPoint, Office.
- Place of work:
- Head office, 22/F. CRC Tower, All Seasons Place
No experience required
- Leads the HR & Administration team of adidas Thailand, with the primary objective of developing and implementing the Companys HR and other business strategies (such as recruitment and attraction, Compensation & Benefits, reward & recognition, performance management, D&T, talent development and employee communication & engagement strategies), so as to achieve the financial, non financial, people & organizational objectives of the company.
- Deliver targets as required in the following HR and adminstration facets:
- recruitment & attraction (deliver KPIs set)
- C&B (incl payroll management)
- reward & recognition, retention (contain staff turnover to be within target)
- perfomance management (deliver quality PEP process on time)
- D&T (focus, targeted & effective)
- talent management & development (deliver KPIs set)
- organizational design (deliver aligned business objectives with efficiency)
- manage overall employee relationship & internal communication (foster the right culture e.g. performance based, team based & drive and embrace changes; etc.)
- ensure compliance of HR and Administrative policies & procedures
- deliver employee engagement targets (deliver EES target)
- drive internal customer service culture & provide effective office administration (a supportive working environment)
- Lead as key point of contact between Sub and Area / Region on all HR & Administrative initiatives and programs. Implement / deliver initiatives, programs & KPIs developed by Area / Regional HR teams (such as Competency based total HR system recruitment, D&T; IPE/GSMS/title/JD/PEP/TBM/TLU alignment; targeted D&T program for M2 - & for key positions to bridge the gaps in business objectives delivery; etc.) . Report and track progress in a timely and accurate manner.
- Advise and educate line managers on HR issues, developing their HR management abilities, and providing quality HR services to departments. Foster the right culture and company values at all times. Be the eyes and ears of the AGM & HODs on all important people related matters. As part of the leadership team in aSIN, be the consultant in all people related issues and particpate actively in developing and implementing business strategies and objectives.
- Communicate internally to all staff (inl retail & warehouse staff) on staff activities, people movements, key brand/ business initiatives and relevant market and industry information. Enhance loyalty, engagement and overall team effectiveness to/of the company.
- Plan, coordinate and/or conduct D&T for staff and ensure alignment to area/regional training guidelines. D&T programs cover aRU, Sales Academy, Product Academy, other managerial training, Fit for today, Fit for tomorrow, AMT, EDP, MDP, etc.)
- Manage office administration to ensure operational efficiency and foster supportive working environment in the office facility and HR administration e.g. payroll, personnel files, letters; etc.
- Provide adidas management team will relevant HR related informations. Produce all necessary HR reports and KPI tracking in an accurate and timely manner. Recommend appropriate action plan to improve HR KPIs.
- Group Competencies:
- Manage Business, Processes and Projects
- Provide Framework for Performance
- Influence Others
- Result Orientation
- Manage and develop people
- Functional Competencies:
- Planning and Organizing
- Business Acumen
- Project Management Skills
- Communicate with Others
- Personal Impact
1 year required
Good Communication Skills, High Responsibilities, Multitasking, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Work Well Under Pressure, Microsoft Office, English
- If you are seeking:
- A business with a belief that Value should come before Market Value .
- A company that offers exceptional career experience.
- An employer who values your creativity, curiosity, passion, and desire to learn.
- A cooperation with talented and positive minded think-tankers.
- A supportive and collaborative environment where everyone takes pride in their achievements, the success of others, and the values of their work.
- Then, we match!.
- Your Life at BRANDi.
- BRANDi is led by a purpose, to help drive a positive impact in our communities. This purpose defines who we are and what we stand for, resulting in our work being very challenging and meaningful. At BRANDi, there are unrivalled opportunities for everyone to achieve their highest potential and make an impact that matters to our communities.
- We are truly aware that great people are behind every achievement and we name those great people as BRANDists . We believe in work-life harmony and also offer access to opportunities that support your growth, develop your skills, and guide you to reach your goals. We value each of our BRANDists and understand that everyone is unique. In order to foster individuality, our BRANDists are allowed to design and customize their work in any way they wish as long as it meets our shared objectives and orients towards outcome. As Good to Great is our belief, people with the relentless energy to push themselves further are who we are always seeking.
- We are looking for leadership and energetic person, who can support team smoothly. This position needs to contribute great value through smart management, smooth collaboration, and smile outcome.
- In your role, you will:
- Corporate diary management.
- Create activity to contribute team and empower culture.
- Coordinates documents and presentations.
- Answers phones and handle all calls efficiently and professionally.
- Monitors emails and other correspondence and respond as appropriate.
- Effectively liaises with clients, teams and other contacts; including setting up and coordinating meetings.
- Administrative responsibilities including filing, time-sheets, expenses, sending out bills, maintenance of records, mailing lists, etc.
- Ad-hoc project work dependent on Partner/AP/team needs.
- Handles administrative and logistical duties for the team, including setting up the team room and arranging administrative supplies as required.
- Books meeting rooms, video-conferences, phone conferences, etc., for the team, and also group team meals when necessary.
- Organize client and internal conferences/meetings when required.
- We are looking for a BRANDist with:
- Minimum - Bachelor's degree from highly ranked university.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Positive energy with a willingness to provide the highest levels of internal and external client service.
- Ability to communicate to clients and team members by phone and email in a clear, concise manner.
- Able to work on own initiative and to have a solutions-oriented approach.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills and has the ability to initiate and compose own correspondence.
- Maintains confidentiality and commits to the BRANDi expectation.
- Demonstrates organisational/administrative skills.
- Prioritizes; a forward thinker.
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under extreme pressure, whilst remaining calm and composed.
- Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organization skills and discretion with confidential information.
- Works as a team player and sustains a sense of team.
- Displays flexibility when performing tasks and procedures based on the needs of the team.
- Ability to deal with stress and ambiguity.
- Resilient, mature and has integrity, with a quietly strong, but not intimidating personality.
- Proficient in MS Word/Pages, PowerPoint/Keynote, Excel and web-based applications.
- How will you grow?.
- At BRANDi, we believe that learning is critical and there is always room to learn while you are working here. Right from the start, we provide you an exceptional range of opportunities to advance your skills and broaden your knowledge through hands-on experience at national and international levels. We help you to identify and harness your strengths to produce the best work you can. Undoubtedly, you can have a rewarding career on every level. Performance-based opportunities to grow will be offered throughout your career at BRANDi. One thing is for certain, you will never stand still at BRANDi.
- Equal Employment Opportunity:
- BRANDi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender (including pregnancy and gender expression) identity, color, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance.