WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Ready to gain real international experience by working virtually? Then it s YOUR turn to impact the globe! With a chance to travel abroad, you will be able to bring your passion & courage to work on projects with a global leader. It s time to guide your future with an online international project internship! Work together and share your passion with colleagues from countries like USA, Indonesia, Brazil, Thailand & Turkey to win a chance to travel abroad! Apply now if you are in the 3rd or 4th grade!.
- Online Application & CV submit website: https://mtstaj.co/goreinforcers/.
- Application Process.
- 03.2021 - 31.03.2021 Applications.
- 03.2021 - 15.04.2021 Assessment.
- 06.2021 - 07.07.2021 Internship for Team-1*.
- 08.2021 - 02.09.2021 Internship for Team-2*.
- Due to conflicting exam schedule of participating countries, there will be 2 internship periods.
- What awaits you in the program?.
- Meet with the global team.
- Develop yourself with various trainings.
- Participate in networking events.
- Receive project brief.
- Build proposal.
- Present to the Management Team.
- Get a chance to visit another country for one week!.
- Can I apply for the program?.
- If you are in the 3rd or 4th grade and want to start your career with a global experience, and believe in your creative thinking we expect your application!.
- How can I participate?.
- You may apply via this website by Clicking Here: https://mtstaj.co/goreinforcers/. Don t forget to check your e-mails for follow-ups!.
- Is there any department restriction to participate in the program?.
- No, it doesn't matter. We have different projects for you in different departments.,.
- Is the program completely online?.
- Yes, all processes will take place online.
- What should I do to win the trip abroad?.
- Be one of G.O. Reinforcers, complete your trainings and project in the process. At the end of the program, be the first in our quiz and get your ticket!.
- Contact Info.
- Chanwit Tangon (HR Specialist).
- Email: [email protected]
- Tel: 035-330221-5 Ext.247.
- We are looking for a Node.js and React Software Engineer.
- If you have experience in implementing Enterprise web apps using ReactJs or Angular on the frontend and Node.js on the back end and are looking for a new challenge, then you are the ideal candidate for this position.
- Do you enjoy moving projects forward and seeing your work actually used in production? Then, 4-ti Co. Ltd. is right for you.
- Analyze and maintain existing components.
- Design and implement new features to provide new business functionality.
- Provide your expertise, knowledge and opinion in agile plannings.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field.
- Development experience with one or more of the following technologies/ frameworks:
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB).
- If you are additionally interested or have experience with Docker, Java, The Spring Framework, Cloud Native applications, Kubernetes and Openshift, that would be a big plus.
- The successful candidate will be working on an international project, in a distributed team with team members from 4-ti Co. Ltd. as well as from our clients.
- Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. At Apple, we don t just create products we create the kind of wonder that s revolutionized entire industries. It s the diversity of our people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As an Operations manager you will lead the Operations team in Thailand both directly and indirectly. If you have passion, dedication, great leadership and desire partnering in making best product in the world, this job will make your dreams come true. You must have a deep understanding of what it means to be the custodian of a brand, reflect real passion for being a market leader and be evangelical about delivering a superlative experience to customers. It takes deeply dedicated, intelligent and hard-working individuals to maintain and exceed the high expectations at Apple. You have international background and possess both understanding and passion for local nuances and Thailand culture.
- Key Qualifications.
- This role requires a mix of extraordinary strategic and functional skills, as well as people management, with a high commitment to delivery and deadlines:
- High degree of executive credibility, given that they will help shape major decisions within extremely fast evolving businesses.
- Proactive, extraordinarily driven and highly adaptable with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- 10+ years of experience as an Operations Manager/Leader in manufacturing or high volume production will be a big plus.
- Proven leadership record and ability to influence multiple partners.
- Able to work under pressure and provide outstanding leadership to the team.
- Must be an experienced leader/ people manager.
- Strong interpersonal and both verbal and written communication skills along with a track record of leading change.
- Proven track record working on complex, often global, large-scale, and time-critical projects.
- New product introduction and Manufacturing Operations experience desired.
- Detail and action oriented, self starter leader.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to deliver high quality solutions to tight schedules.
- A natural problem solver with a strong awareness of risk and ability to see around the corners.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic work environment.
- In this Role, You will lead a team of engineers in support of new product development as well as sustaining operations in ensuring the contract manufacturer readiness for very high volume production. You will be responsible (not limited) for the following:
- Involved in hiring, training development, scheduling and ongoing professional development of the operation team.
- Leading Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) operations team in planning and executing development builds and new product ramps.
- Drive ramp readiness with engineering, operations and OEM teams.
- Communicate requirements and schedules to facilitate operational readiness with supply chain teams.
- Influence product manufacturability, testability, and supply chain responsiveness in pursuit of low cost and flexibility while stewarding quality.
- Leading all communications, upward and downward through the organization; raising key issues and options for resolution with executive teams.
- Education & Experience.
- University degree In Engineering preferred. MBA or Post-Graduate is a plus.
- Language proficiency Fluent in Thai and English a must, Chinese would be advantageous.