3sixty food is a young company based in Bangkok, Sathorn, specialized in importing and distributing fine food from Europe and Asia. Our primary focus is chocolate, biscuits, healthy snacks, culinary products, sold in Retail, eCommerce, and HORECA channel. We cover a nation-wide distribution and w ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Dynamic and modern working culture with flat organization structure International environment Excellent opportunity to learn, grow and develop yourself as our company will move from start up to the next level and you will be able to shape itอ่านต่อ
Adobe Illustrator, High Responsibilities, Teamwork, Punctual, Energetic
- ManageallOrganizationDevelopmenttasks/Projectsas assignedorcreate newHR Strategiesto support core business.
- Build the Developmentframework for both corporate level andBusiness Unit level andalso design relevant developmentpractices ex. Coaching model, Leadership DevelopmentProgram, People Development Framework.
- Understanding the process ofTalent acquisition, Developing a successor and IDP/PMS.
- Ensure thatHROD Tasksaredesigned and operated i.e.Career Management, Talent Management,Succession Planning andCompetency Management.
- Build Corporate Culture through HROD tools andactivities for strengthening the Corporate core value.
- Male or Female age not over 32 years old.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Human Resources,Political Sciencesor related field.
- At least 3 years experience in Human Resources Management or Human Resources Development, Organization Developmentexperience is preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Strongin Thai and English communication skills.
- Service minded, Analytical Skill.
Industrial Engineering, Management, English
- Job Summary
- The Industrial Engineering (IE) Operations Improvement Assistant Manager assists Operations Management with achieving operations efficiencies. He/She conducts systems training and monitors district results to ensure balanced score card results are met.
- Job Duties.
- Conducts Operational Process Improvement Training.
- Facilitates new technology workshops to educate Package Dispatch Supervisors on system functionality.
- Reviews training materials to ensure current processes and procedures are captured.
- Confers with Engineering and Operations teams to plan and communicate training implementation strategies.
- Coordinates training classes to ensure training and operational needs are aligned.
- Coordinates Operational System Configurations and Installations.
- Confers with the Technical Support Group and the Center of the Future to ensure system installations are timely and functional.
- Tests new applications to ensure accurate configurations and proper functionality.
- Conducts Address Management System testing to ensure Operations Management Specialists are able to build correct address databases.
- Studies dispatch and delivery characteristics to identify inefficiencies.
- Communicates route changes to drivers to ensure Delivery Information Acquisition Device information is accurate.
- Provides Operational Support.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities to increase efficiencies.
- Reviews operational performance with management to identify areas of improvement.
- Assists with special operating projects (e.g., Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Christmas, etc.) to help achieve operational objectives.
- Responds to job method questions to educate employees on job requirements.
- Serves as point of contact for questions regarding user errors to ensure questions are addressed in a timely manner.
- Monitors Operational Results.
- Reviews the operational BSC to evaluate operational processes.
- Works with district Operations to improve performance results.
- Reviews weekly performance results to identify and develop improvement plans.
- Distributes performance results to district managers to assist teams in identifying performance improvements.
- Supports Operational Business Growth Initiatives.
- Maintain customer relationships to improve service and identify growth opportunities.
- Interacts with service providers to increase sales leads and production.
- Monitors the Sales Leads Initiative Management System (SLIMS) to increase sales volume opportunities.
- Follows up with inside sales and account representatives to determine sales lead status.
- Creates daily sales reports to provide management with sales lead updates.
- Minimum 4 years of industrial engineering experience, logistics industry preferred.
- Education and Work Experience.
- Bachelor's Degree preferable in Industrial Engineering or other engineering.
- Master s Degree in Logistics, Engineering or similar field a plus.
- Computer literate (MS Office, Graphics, and word processing applications).
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skill (English).
- Good people management skills.
- Self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good presentation skills and able to conduct trainings/.
- Positive and able to work well in a team with excellent interpersonal skill.
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Taxation, English
- Plan B Media is a leading media company offering an extensive range of Out-of-Home media solutions with the most expansive footprint of all key strategic locations throughout Thailand and ASEAN countries that effectively cater to different customer needs and reach all target audiences.
- We are hiring a Senior Accountant with at least 3 years of working experience. To mainly handle accounting, AP, AR, and taxation.
- Handle to accounting monthly close.
- Prepare, collate and translate accounts payable (AP) documentation including all payments to suppliers and staff.
- Send out accounts receivable (AR) documentation including invoice and receipt.
- Perform monthly calculation and prepare WHT, VAT, reconciliation.
- Prepare tax return such as PND. 3, 53, 54, 36.
- Financial Statement Closing Process will be a great advantage but not necessary.
- Manage all account reconciliations and resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- At least 3 - 5 years working in Accounting or Audit firm.
- Strong background in Accounting Standard, understand in all accounting processes.
- Proficiency in English communication is advantage.
- Gulf Energy Development Public Company Limited.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Preparing, maintaining, monitoring, analyzing, and troubleshooting of power plant equipment as.
- rotating machine, accessories machine and piping.
- Controlling and reducing the maintenance costs in order to have production effectiveness within the specified limits.
- Analyzing and solving machinery problems in normal and urgent situations/cases or on-call for continuous operation of machinery.
- Studying to propose the most appropriate solution for maintenance activities to be further leveraged.
- Monitoring the environmental system.
- At least bachelor s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years experience in mechanical maintenance. (New graduated engineer who is a high-potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome).
- Experience in power plant would be an advantage.
- Good Mechanical understanding of Industrial plant and power plant.
- Proficiency in Auto CAD, PLC, DCS, Scada, instrument, control valve and analyzer.
- Good command in English both of written and verbal.
- Ability to work on call on weekends and holidays.
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
Electrical Engineering, Automation, Ability to travel upcountry, Sales, English
- Responsible for sale Home automation and Security Product which include presenting Product & Testing Product Demostration for Customers.
- Do Technical Support customer and provide solutions include suggestion about Home automation and Security Product.
- Responsible for communicate with customer to make operation go smmothly.
- Find new project and new customer to expand business and achiever company's target.
- Other task as assigned.
Accounting, CPA, Management, English
- Deliver accounting process improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking.
- Co-implement essential system for accounting including collaboration across system, function, solution design, UAT, Training, influencing task priority, data cleaning and fully deployment.
- Be representative from accounting and finance to apply accounting and technical expertise to provide specific requirement from accounting and finance such as accounting mapping, accounting configuration, reporting, workflow etc.,.
- Ensure relevant system are comply with accounting practice and management requirement.
- Support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within accounting processes and identification of better ways of working.
- Provide training and advisory support to accounting and financial department in order to design and develop process and documentation, i.e. manual, procedures, work instructions, as needed or requested.
- Maintain process flows as the centralized archive and for any further revision for all processes.
- Lead and facilitate continuous improvement efforts using Lean or other improvement methodologies.
- Perform process inspections throughout the organization process to ensure consistent quality.
- Ensure continuous improvement on processes and tools.
- Ensure assigned projects / tasks are completed in a timely manner and with a high level of accuracy and quality.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in accounting, experience from audit firm is required (CPA is plus).
- At least 10 years experience in accounting and consolidation.
- Experience in ERP system implementation is a plus (SAP, oracle etc.,).
- Good command of English.
- Able to work under pressure and timeliness.
- Intellectually curious, with great problem-solving skills.
- Project planning and control, prioritize work based on changing.
Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Procurement, English
- Executes the direction, policies and ISO procedure.
- Manage outsourced quantity surveyor to prepare cost plans, elemental cost breakdown by trade, tender documents and reports, contract documents (if required), financial statements, variation orders reports, certificates of payments and final account statements..
- Provide elemental cost allocation to the design team from an early stage in the design sequence to see how much of the project budget has been allocated to various aspects and elements of the project..
- Monitor constantly the latest construction cost against the budget and ensure that the construction cost is within the approved budget. Highlight any potential cost overrun to Head of Department..
- Participate with the project team to carry out value engineering exercises and cost analysis. Identify a list of potential cost savings and alternative solutions but still achieve on project s objectives and deliverables..
- Prepare a tender strategy jointly with Project Manager and make recommendation in term of low cost, low risk, short program, high quality, cost certainty with all pros and cons etc. to Head of Department..
- Identify and evaluate of potential contractors, suppliers, and/or specialists for the construction of the project including obtain and appraise tenders and submit of recommendations to Head of Department..
- Source materials/equipment as per purchasing plan mutually agreed with Head of Department. Draft TOR, obtain bids, review tenders, support management to negotiate prices and commercial contract conditions, and place purchase orders or agreements..
- Review valuations for payments on account at the intervals stated in the contract, and recommend to Head of Department..
- Review variation order estimates when they arise, and examine the contractor s claims including measurement reviewing and pricing, negotiate and finalize the totals with the contractors and recommend to Head of Department..
- Prepare financial reports for Head of Department reflecting the construction cost committed and anticipated..
- Prepare and complete the statement of final accounts for the project including incorporating the final accounts of direct contracts..
- Produce cost model and cost analysis to Head of Department which records how cost has been distributed over the elements of a building..
- Work in line with department KPIs and quality management system used in the company..
- Participate in the prequalification meeting of consultants and contractors including put up management paper for approval and feedback the performance of vendors to Head of Department..
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering ( Mechanical or Electrical ).
- 5 -10 Years of Experience in building material procurement with developers or contractors..
- English and computer skill.
Service-Minded, Good Communication Skills, English
฿95+ , สามารถต่อรองได้
- THE BRITISH COUNCIL YLA PROGRAMME We are looking for apart-time who can work with us for more than 6 months.Workdays are only on weekendatChiang Mai branch.
- Come and gain experience in UK's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
- To assist teachers inside and outside the classroom.
- To assist the Young Learner Product Team with promotional activities or special events.
- To be responsible for administrative tasks.
- An undergraduate looking for a short time work experience.
- Any field of study is acceptable.
- Brilliant communication skills and customer empathy.
- Self-motivated and passion to work.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Love to work with children.
- Good in English.
- Thai nationality.
Accounts Receivable, SAP, Accounting
- Job responsibilities:
- Prepare invoice to retail customer
- Accrued sale income in SAP program
- Accrued Rebate in SAP program
- Add new customer code
- Add new item code
- Reconcile daily sale all retails store
- Monitor customer aging report all customer
- Reconcile daily sale for restaurant
- Reconcile sale invoice all store
- Prepare direct sale report for costing
- to prepare sale output Vat report.
- Thai nationality, Female, age 23-28 years old.
- At least 2 year experiences in invoice and AR skill.
- Good communication and negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, service-minded.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good knowledge and experience in SAP.
Project Management, Budgeting
฿70,000 - ฿100,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates, and utilization.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information Technology or IT related field.
- Over 3-5 years of working experience in project management.
- Good background and familiar with IT service industry. (Sector Banking, Government etc.).
- Strong project management and planning skill.
- Good command of English.
- ไม่พบชื่อบริษัทที่ระบุ ลองค้นหาด้วยชื่ออื่น
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์