WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Sales, Good Communication Skills, Personal networks
- นำเสนองานขาย ปิดการขาย ให้ได้ตามเป้าหมายที่กำหนด.
- บริษัทฯ มีคอมมิชั่นจากยอดขาย ประจำเดือน,ประจำไตรมาส,ประจำปี.
- เพศชาย/หญิง อายุ 25-35.
- วุฒิปริญญาตรี ทุกสาขา.
- มีประสบการณ์ด้านการขาย หากเป็นพนักงานขายด้านอสังหาริมทรัพย์ จะพิจารณาเป็นพิเศษ.
- บุคลิกภาพ และมีมนุษย์สัมพันธ์ที่ดี.
- บริษัทฯ จะพิจารณาเฉพาะผู้ที่แนบรูปถ่ายเท่านั้น.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Thai
- Your Role and Responsibilities.
- Position Summary and Responsibilities:
- The Request For Service (RFS) Portfolio Specialist is responsible for client relationship management, reporting, and client satisfaction within the RFS space and delivering client value while supporting IBM business strategies.
- Responsible for the E2E success of the RFS process (submission through implementation) within assigned accounts. Manage key RFS performance indicators & metrics important to IBM and Client and achieve RFS targets.
- Develop and demonstrate a clear understanding of and alignment to your Client's business, organization, strategy, requirements, & expected levels of satisfaction. Ensure solutions address Client business needs.
- Drive business outcomes and achieve growth in RFS revenue & signings. Make recommendations for operational improvement to maximize RFS revenue and signings.
- Responsible for reducing overall cycle time of the RFS process and maximizing the win ratio for assigned account(s).
- Collaborate actively with other RFS Portfolio Specialists & RFS Operations Specialists across the business to seek and implement "Best Practices".
- Professional knowledge related to incumbent's function/business unit and its processes.
- Advise other professionals. Effectively utilize group dynamics. Negotiate to define approaches and goals.
- Problem Solving:
- Recognize complex problems related to functional objectives. Analyze situations and implement solutions, or develop new system elements, procedures or processes. Creativity and judgment applied to developmental work on different projects within the business environment.
- Provides ongoing technical /operational guidance to lead professional work teams, conducts special projects, or manages department(s) (national or international). Understand department/ functional mission and vision. Defines and decides objectives within specified business concept or project and may have responsibility for tools and assigned resources. Utilizes expertise to directly influence people outside department or function. Sometimes no precedent exists.
- Impact on Business/Scope:
- Accountable for department results and for activities and/or projects involving multi-functional teams. Regularly participates in overall functional program planning. Activities are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, and impact project costs or expenses.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2-3 years solid sales experiences with good track record
- Able to communicate with internal and external clients, business partners, associates
- Services sales, technology sales experience are preferable
- Manage and drive sales team to meet the set target
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Cloud/ Hybrid Cloud experiences
- Networking + Digital Workplace Solutions.
- As a Relationship Manager you will be focusing on business development and sales for Kuvera Capital providing the company with new and qualified clients. On one hand, these are clients interested in one of the services for Kuvera. On the other hand, these are investors and partners seeking investment and M&A opportunities. Briefly, your focus lies on the following clients: Clients looking for support with corporate strategy, capital raising, M&A, asset management and Venture Building in Thailand and SEA region. Clients seeking acquisition targets in Thailand or SEA. Clients seeking to exit their current business through acquisition or IPO. Investors looking for investment opportunities where they can deploy their capital.
- Your job is to make use of your network as well as outreach to connect with clients, build a relationship and deliver on engagements for Kuvera.
- Responsible for maintaining Edge and CDN system.
- Life cycle management the private/public cloud / containers and VMsserver/infrastructure and related platforms such as RedhatOpenshift, AWS.
- Implement, manage and maintain support the automation workflows fordeployment.
- Performance management and capacity planning.
- Incident handling and problem solving.
- Contribute ideas and researching (technological and product) to enhance theoverall service experience.
- Enable the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enablethe teams to deliver more value.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information System, or any other related fields.
- Minimum 3 years Linux and/or Windows System administration and engineering experience, specifically CentOS and Redhat.
- Knowledge in web acceleration, web performance, CDN (content delivery network), cloud network solutions.
- Knowledge in content delivery broadcast.
- Strong scripting skills (shell script, Java Scripts, JSON).
- Familiarity with virtualization and containerization, especially VMware (vCenter,.
- vSphere), Openshift or docker.
- Have experience managing Infrastructure services such as AD, NTP, Log andMonitoring.
- Have experience managing patching of Infrastructure systems such as server,Vmware.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining Monitoring tools, logmanagement such as Nagios, Zabbix, ElasticSearch etc.
- Well versed in internet architectures, including web, application, and databasecomponents such as Nginx, Apache, Redis, MongoDB.
- Medium level scripting skills in languages such as Bash, Python, etc.
- Foundational knowledge in networking technologies (Layer 2 & 3 switches,TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.).
- Strong problem solving abilities coupled with a desire to take on a challenge.
- Proven ability to stay abreast and continually expand knowledge in the areasof new technological developments and trends. Understand CI/CD and other common DevOps tools and willing to learn related technologies.
Internet Security, Thai
- The Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Analyst (TIVA) is responsible for providing a combination of strategic, tactical and operational intelligence to the MDR Centre and its constituency. They gather and analyse tactical cyber threat and vulnerabilities intelligence and provide timely intelligence support to incident responders and guidance to threat hunter.
- Key Responsibilities.
- Establishes priority intelligence requirements for all key stakeholders.
- Demonstrates an understanding of business processes, risk management, and relatedstandards and regulatory requirement.
- Performs threat modeling to identify, classify, prioritize and rate threats based on thoroughanalysis of the organization s top risks and critical assets, and derive appropriate use cases tobe implemented into the MDR platform.
- Investigates and researches known indicators, correlate events, identify malicious activity, anddiscover new sources to provide early warning for a variety of threats.
- Analyzes internal and external threat intelligence data sets, including vulnerabilitiesintelligence, detect and track emerging threats and security trends.
- Produces timely, accurate, relevant and predictive intelligence by identifying and reporting onmalicious actors, campaigns, and other relevant activities.
- Produce and deliver timely, actionable threat intelligence to foster situational awareness,.
- enables proactive decision-making, and promote enhance active defense measures within TrueDigital.
- Monitors open source information feeds and threat actor activity to identify activity levels andindicators for threats, targets of interest and possible attack vectors.
- Worsk with the other MDR Centre team to ensure that actionable indicators of compromise areincorporated into appropriate technologies.
- Proactively recommends short-term and long-term changes based on threat intelligence toimprove MDR Centre tools and detection capabilities.
- Recommended Qualifications.
- Bachelor degree in a related field such as information security, management or computer engineering.
- Active CISSP & CISM certifications are required.
- Other relevant certifications (such as GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GPEN, CEH, GWAPT and others)desirable.
- Experience working in the Information Security field, including any of the following: threatintelligence, security operations, incident response, malware analysis, and/or vulnerabilitymanagement.
- Experience with open source and Dark Web intelligence analysis tools.
- Prior experience in the Service Provider Industry is a plus.
- Experience operating all areas of the intelligence lifecycle.
- Experience in collecting intelligence from various information sources including but not limitedto; malware analysis, open source/paid feeds and technical reports.
- Possess experience in tracking evolving threats and providing threat intelligence support toincident response teams.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical thinking skills.
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create and provide executive level presentations.
- Experience in collaborating as part of a larger security/intelligence team.
- Working experience in a MDR Centre, Security Operations Centre (SOC), Managed SecurityService (MSS), or enterprise network environment preferred.
UNIX, Linux, Windows Server, Thai
- Operating System (UNIX, Linux, Windows Server, Server Virtualization Technology) and Networking.
- IP routing / Network ip routing.
- Knowledge in IP. v4, IP.v6.
- Strong knowledge and experienced in network design, implementation, and Trouble Shooting, and solve networkproblems in Cisco, Spine, Leaf of network equipment.
- Knowledge of System software installation, Performance tuning and Maintenance.
- Strong skill and knowledge in computer network, network protocol, computer/network security, systemconfiguration which includes Load Balancer, firewall, IPS, SIEM, NGINX and server configuration.
- Knowledge in Network Troubleshooting and Performance Tuning.
- Knowledge in Network Capacity Planning and Management.
- Knowledge in Network Architect, Design, Solution for CDN.
- Knowledge in Network Engineer will design, install and maintain LAN/WAN on CISCO network.
- Certificate for CCNA, CCNP, CCIEo, CCNP would be an advantage.
- Suggested qualifications.
- In area of Network Engineering, CDN, Streaming solution.
- Client Resolution Manager, South Asia (Thai Speaking)Bangkok, ThailandClient Resolution Manager is responsible for the delivery of superior levels of customer service to Dell's ProSupport Client customers.Able to meet individual and team metrics, the incumbent will be accountable for accurate and timely resolution management (technical and non-technical escalations) for Dell's client product and solutions range in accordance with Dell Technical Support guidelines. This role would include but not be limited to handling of customer escalations, mentoring of L2/QL/CTE/L1 technical staff and liaison with cross functional departments to ensure an effective resolution.Your ability to take total ownership of customer issues, and then resolving those to the satisfaction of both Dell and our Customer, will put you in good stead for this role.The ideal candidate will have a positive outward demeanor, always striving to overcome the odds, and lift those around them, motivating them to do well in spite of adversity. Your good work ethic and proven reliability, alongside the ability to work autonomously will help you succeed as you grow your footprint within Dell.Key ResponsibilitiesEnsures a positive customer experience by providing oversight and management for customers technical and non-technical issues.Act as a focal point for escalated Customer cases providing regular updates to both customers and internal stakeholders and aligning sufficient resources to deliver timely resolutions. Take ownership and resolve escalated technical/non-technical issues per the performance measurement and criteria established in Dell Services and by the customer. Makes time sensitive, mission critical decisions that impact customer operations.Develops and delivers post incident reports on all critical support incidents.Continuous review of processes and seeking to remedy or improve any opportunities found.Maintain high level of Dell product and process knowledge.Maintain a thorough understanding of Dell ProSupport deliverablesEssential Skill set:Excellent command of Thai/English and ability to effectively communicate at all levels (written and verbal), including an excellent telephone manner.Excellent soft skills and presentation skills are required, as this position will closely interact with the sales team, customers, and management.Excellent customer management skills in managing expectations and ensuring a high degree of customer experience.Excellent project management skills are required. Candidate must possess excellent task prioritizing and documentation skills.Ability to think laterally, possess strong problem solving, planning and prioritization skills.Strong technical knowledge and understanding of Desktop and Laptop hardware technology.Strong technical knowledge of current and previous Microsoft Operating systems and Office suites.Previous technical support experience in a hardware repair/ troubleshooting role.Be adaptable, accountable and flexible in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.Ability to deal with ambiguity and multitasking simultaneous escalations.Be an advocate of a strong, cohesive team environment.Qualification:Degree/diploma on IT related courseAt least 3 years of related working experienceAdvanced Desktop hardware knowledge; A+ certification desired.Microsoft, Linux or Unix certification preferableBasic networking knowledge (including WAN topology, mixed LAN/WAN operating system environments, DNS/WINS/DHCP, firewall solutions, and network load balancing);Basic knowledge of at least 2 of the following: Windows OS, RedHat Linux, Exchange, SQL, IIS, Proxy, Apache, Squid, SendMail, ASP, or XML.
- Job Family: Product-Services Engineering Global-Services
- Job ID: R17772
- Works with external clients/customers to monitors projects from initiation through delivery and ensures technical compatibility for the various accounts. Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. RESPONSIBILITIESResponsible for the delivery of complex, high risk projects and maintaining project quality, finances and focus Prepares detailed project plans of an engagement within the standards of project management methodologies detailing schedules, controls, resources, costs and daily tasks, establishing project governanceReviews and validates statement of work (SOW) Establishes project governanceResponsible for the delivery and daily management of activities, which are coordinated with Dell employees or Partner Resources Works with Resource Management on project staffing Accountable for delivering projects on timeCompletes weekly and quarterly forecasts of revenue and utilization Prepares estimated time to complete, manages backlog Manages the cost budget and the impact of change requests on cost budget Responsible for correct Responsible for Quality Assurance; ensure project is delivered to scope defined within SOW and ensure any deviations are processed via defined Change Control process Participates in customer discussions regarding budget, risk and impact of changes Point of contact during the project for all aspects of the engagement Ensures a strong and seamless relationship by maintaining communications about the project to the stakeholders: customers, management, sales and delivery personnel Holds internal and Articulates the full value of the Dell Solutions and Dell Services business benefit to the customer Keeps eyes open on potential future opportunities at the customers' and communicates to sales as appropriate Lead team during project life-cycle; provide project management, leadership and oversight to project and/or work streams Provide performance feedback to management and team members Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars Complete and maintain industry recognized project management certification Complete quarterly May actively contribute to the account planning processQualification7 10 years experience working large infrastructure projectsExposure in Project Managing Dell EMC solutions such as VMAX, Unity,VxRail and VMWare Deployments is advantageousFinancial experience in revenue forecastingResource Management experience in managing technical resources.
- Job Family: Professional-Services Program-Management
- Job ID: R036271
- As a Sales Specialist of a dynamic BU team, this role has the responsibility to drive the Compute and Network business into the assigned market segment.The Specialist needs to take care of the following responsibilities:1. Responsible for the country segment Compute and Network Business and revenue targets2. Be the segments leading Compute specialist3. Work aside the Account team to strategize and engage with customers.4. High level partner and customer coverage to pitch DellEMC's Compute and networks Value proposition.5. Initiate and manage GCN programs to grow the business for DellEMC and the partners6. Build relationship and business proposition with our Global Partners e.g. Microsoft, Intel, VMware etc7. Good customer relationship skills with understanding of Enterprise sales cycles.8. This position also requires good people management skills, self-motivation, good communication (internal and external), multi-tasking skills and a great team player.9. Must possess the ability to function autonomously delivering a high standard of work to meet the required internal/external deadlinesQualificationsMinimum of an undergraduate degree in a relevant field such as Computer science, Electrical or computer engineering10+ years working experience in IT industry, preferably in vendor environmentChannel or partner management skills will be a bonusPossess good communicate skills with senior executives e.g. Senior IT managers, etcAble to drive business message across to partner business owner, key managers etc.Must have good relationship building skillsSuperior written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills (in English and local language)Strong analysis skills and ability to find solutions using lateral thinkingWorked in a pre-sales or technical sales environment and has responsibility of sales
- Job Family: Engineering Systems-Engineer
- Job ID: R96979
- GENERAL SUMMARYProvides technical leadership and direction to customers and internal staff in the development of fully integrated data protection technology solutions in support of pre-sales activities in the assigned market.Assists in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated data protection technology solutions.Acts as technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of assigned customers.Technical emphasis is on hardware capabilities, software requirements and systems integration.Makes technical and sales presentations to customer's technical staff and senior management. Understands DELL EMC and competitive technology and business applications within the assigned market. Conducts research, answers questions and removes objections that arise in a sales campaign.Serves as a trusted technology advisor to customers and serves as an internal resource on technical issues or specific business applications within an assigned market segment.Makes technical and sales presentations to technical staff and top management.PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESWorks with Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans.Maintains knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to DELL EMC solutions, and train the account team.Anticipates technology and/or market trends and provides guidance on their application to external customers and feedback of business requirements back into DELL EMC's engineering and marketing organizations.Successfully builds relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.Leads technical sales callsConfigures and documents DELL EMC software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives.Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.Presents and markets the design and value of proposed DELL EMC solution and business case to customers, prospects and DELL EMC management.Desired Skills & Experience:5-10+ yrs of enterprise sales engineering management experience, be a self-motivated leader, highly energetic, with a strong hands-on, can do approach.Deep expertise in back-up recovery products/solutions required, either from the Dell EMC Portfolio (DD, Avamar, Networker, Receoverpoint, etc) or competitor product lines.Knowledge of database, virtualization and Public Cloud Solutions is a plus.Demonstrated strong written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level technical decision-makers.Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic initiatives.A high level of business acumen and experience bringing technology solutions to solve business challenges.
- Job Family: Engineering Systems-Engineer
- Job ID: R17556
฿20,000 - ฿50,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Solution design & prepare document.
- Help customer on migration to Nipa Public Cloud.
- Provide technical guidance in order to elevate customer application working process to become fully effective on cloud.
- Prepare training for customer & internal team.
- Research OpenStack modules and work together with OpenStack evangelist and developer parties to implement cloud features.
- Public cloud backend high-level management.
- Maintenance/Upgrade public cloud module.
- Build tools to improve or shorten process life cycle.
- Enterprise companies support.
- Banchelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related fields.
- at least 2 years experience in IT as System Engineer.
- Strong Experience with Operating System (eg., Ubuntu, CentOS, Redhat, AIX, or Windows Server).
- Experience with Database (eg., MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, MongoDB).
- Experience with virtualization technologies.
- Experience with monitoring tools.
- Experience with backup and recovery tools.
- Experience in performance tuning is a plus.
- Experience with container technologies is a plus (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with cloud technologies is a plus (AWS, GCP).
- Experience with elastic search is a plus.
- Good knowledge on security & architecture design.
- Good knowledge on networking concept.
- Good command of written and spoken in English.
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills.
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Public Cloud customer support.
- Support day-to-day customer incidents.
- Identify root causes in order to resolve an issue.
- Prepare documents for customer and related parties.
- Public Cloud Backend Management.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related fields.
- Fresh graduate are welcome.
- Ages not over 30 years.
- Good knowledge of programming concept (Flowchart, Coding).
- Good knowledge of networking concept (OSI Model 7 layers).
- Good command of written in English.
- Experience with container technologies is a plus (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with cloud technologies is a plus (AWS, GCP).
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong self-learning ability.
- Service mind and well-organized with high responsibility.