WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- We are looking for an experienced and qualified Head Chef to organize the kitchen's activities for our new standalone seafood restaurant located on Soi Thonglor. You will be the first in command in the facilities and will create and inspect dishes before they arrive at the customers ensuring high quality and contentment.
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities.
- Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings.
- Approve and "polish" dishes before they reach the customer.
- Plan orders of equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages.
- Arrange for repairs when necessary.
- Remedy any problems or defects.
- Be fully in charge of hiring, managing and training kitchen staff.
- Oversee the work of subordinates.
- Estimate the staff's workload.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers.
- Degree in Culinary Science or related certificate.
- Proven experience as head chef.
- Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management.
- Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes.
- Good understanding of useful computer programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS).
- Credentials in health and safety training.
- Leads the HR & Administration team of adidas Thailand, with the primary objective of developing and implementing the Companys HR and other business strategies (such as recruitment and attraction, Compensation & Benefits, reward & recognition, performance management, D&T, talent development and employee communication & engagement strategies), so as to achieve the financial, non financial, people & organizational objectives of the company.
- Deliver targets as required in the following HR and adminstration facets:
- recruitment & attraction (deliver KPIs set)
- C&B (incl payroll management)
- reward & recognition, retention (contain staff turnover to be within target)
- perfomance management (deliver quality PEP process on time)
- D&T (focus, targeted & effective)
- talent management & development (deliver KPIs set)
- organizational design (deliver aligned business objectives with efficiency)
- manage overall employee relationship & internal communication (foster the right culture e.g. performance based, team based & drive and embrace changes; etc.)
- ensure compliance of HR and Administrative policies & procedures
- deliver employee engagement targets (deliver EES target)
- drive internal customer service culture & provide effective office administration (a supportive working environment)
- Lead as key point of contact between Sub and Area / Region on all HR & Administrative initiatives and programs. Implement / deliver initiatives, programs & KPIs developed by Area / Regional HR teams (such as Competency based total HR system recruitment, D&T; IPE/GSMS/title/JD/PEP/TBM/TLU alignment; targeted D&T program for M2 - & for key positions to bridge the gaps in business objectives delivery; etc.) . Report and track progress in a timely and accurate manner.
- Advise and educate line managers on HR issues, developing their HR management abilities, and providing quality HR services to departments. Foster the right culture and company values at all times. Be the eyes and ears of the AGM & HODs on all important people related matters. As part of the leadership team in aSIN, be the consultant in all people related issues and particpate actively in developing and implementing business strategies and objectives.
- Communicate internally to all staff (inl retail & warehouse staff) on staff activities, people movements, key brand/ business initiatives and relevant market and industry information. Enhance loyalty, engagement and overall team effectiveness to/of the company.
- Plan, coordinate and/or conduct D&T for staff and ensure alignment to area/regional training guidelines. D&T programs cover aRU, Sales Academy, Product Academy, other managerial training, Fit for today, Fit for tomorrow, AMT, EDP, MDP, etc.)
- Manage office administration to ensure operational efficiency and foster supportive working environment in the office facility and HR administration e.g. payroll, personnel files, letters; etc.
- Provide adidas management team will relevant HR related informations. Produce all necessary HR reports and KPI tracking in an accurate and timely manner. Recommend appropriate action plan to improve HR KPIs.
- Group Competencies:
- Manage Business, Processes and Projects
- Provide Framework for Performance
- Influence Others
- Result Orientation
- Manage and develop people
- Functional Competencies:
- Planning and Organizing
- Business Acumen
- Project Management Skills
- Communicate with Others
- Personal Impact
Negotiation, Cost Analysis, Market Analysis, English
฿25,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- The Head of Sales and Business Development is responsible for managing the organisations business development ensuring consistent and rapid growth in sales across all channels.
- Overseeing the day to day management of the business development team.
- Devising strategies for driving sales growth across the business.
- Analysing existing approaches to the development of business and making changes where appropriate.
- Implementing new business initiatives across the new business and sales teams.
- Implementing sales incentives to drive sales performance within the team.
- Setting up meetings with prospective customers to sell the company s products and services.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure service delivery.
- Negotiating sales contracts with customers and ensuring their profitability.
- Forming strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage their existing networks.
- Working closely with members of the team to generate new business.
Recruitment, Human Resource Management, Teaching, English
- Evaluating and refining sourcing and selection procedures.
- Designing and executing recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate and hire qualified candidates.
- Proactively identify and address hiring needs.
- Manage a team of recruiters and provide assistance as needed.
- Oversee and improve overall candidate experience.
- Maintain talent pipelines with potential candidates and past applicants for future staffing needs.
- Ensure proper on boarding and training for new hires.
- Organize recruitment events to establish a strong employer brand.
- Research and recommend new sourcing tools and recruiting software / application as well as assessment tools.
- Employee engagement / Employee relation.
- Bachelor or Master in any field.
- 15 - 25 years experience in talent engagement / acquisition and employee relation function.
- Good Command of English.