WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Finance, Problem Solving
- Get to know the team Get to know the role.
- The Grab Financial Group Thailand team is a young/established/longstanding team responsible for growing financial services business in Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia. We make an impact by serving the underserved segment with transparent, reliability, enjoyable and easy to use financial products. Our team is a high performing team with high energy, creativity and highly collaborated. If you are looking for a role that would bring the best out of you, creating something that is impactful to society then you should join our team!.
- Get to know the role.
- The role is to country financial services strategies and strategic projects across Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia, reporting to the Country Head. Key deliverables are to: 1) develop and drive financial services strategy; 2) lead strategic projects across markets; 3) manage regional alignment on budget planning and performance tracking for Grab Financial Group and OneGrab.
- This role is critical in driving business growth and identifying new opportunities across the region for Grab Financial Group, leveraging OneGrab assets, data insights and industry knowledge.
- We believe a successful candidate would have a strong strategic and logical thinking, commercial mindset with a strong financial services/ FinTech background, but if you believe you have what it takes then we d love to hear from you either way. This role is required because we are expanding our business. In return, you will get an opportunity to learn and grow while solving financial inclusion together with us.
- Key Highlights.
- Provide thought leadership to shape Grab Financial Services (GFG) long term strategy and develop measures that realise our business objectives.
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities in a structured process; formulate business strategies and plans; implement and monitor Strategic Plans.
- Establish and review key strategic priorities, strategic projects and translating them into a comprehensive strategic plan, that is actionable, measurable, quantitative.
- Communicate and implement GFG's strategy internally and externally in alignment with with Grab s overall goals, act as a resource across an organization to increase broad cohesion for strategic plans.
- Act as a trusted advisor and be a sounding board for the strategic initiatives and decisions of senior management staff.
- Identify and evaluate potential business process improvements as part of overall strategy with a view to enhance productivity and profitability.
- Share information on macro environment, latest trends, and competition and best practices and also work closely with Top Management and all Business Group Heads to identify and evaluate organic and inorganic growth and opportunities.
- Ensure country and business unit strategic planning metrics reflect organizational strategic priorities, driving market growth and success towards OKRs/ targets, with efficient resource allocation and P&L ownership, involving financial modeling for deal analysis and commercial negotiation.
- Drive monthly, quarterly and annual target setting and budgeting processes for the country..
- The Must-Haves.
- Strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent in stakeholder negotiations, problem solving, analytical abilities, strategy consulting, pipeline management and performance forecasting/ tracking.
- Effective strategic planning, presentation and execution skills, with business modelling and data analysis experiences. Project management experience is highly desired.
- Familiar with business operations and demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Convincing executive presence, solid spoken and written communication skills, experience with hands-on engagement, strong interpersonal / influencing skills.
- Highly adaptable across situations / topics / industries.
- Mature profile with at least 6-8 years of experience in Corporate Strategy/ Business Planning/ Financial Analytics/ Management Consulting roles, with great understanding of FinTech market landscape and competitive environment.
- Experience in fast paced sectors such as management consulting, technology, digital media, fintech, payment, telcos, ventures and/ or high growth startups driving transformational growth.
฿30,000 - ฿60,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- We are looking for a highly skilledFull-stack developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- Designing user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture framework.
- Developing functional databases, applications and servers to support our websites on the back end.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Managing database administration and hosting duties.
- Troubleshooting issues and problem solving as necessary.
- Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs.
- Supporting technical issues.
- 3+ years experience inFull Stack Developer.
- Experience in working with languages such as Java,.Net, Python, PHP or Ruby.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Strong knowledge ofAPI's and AWS.
- Experience in API design and development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and a head for problem solving.
- English is a plus.
- Salary:45,000+++++(negotiable, based on experiences)
- Working days and hours:Mon-Fri from 9.30 - 18.00
- Location:Jewelry Trade Center building (Silom),near Bts Surasak.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- Get to know our Team:
- Grab s lending business (GFSA - Grab Financial Services Asia) is a recent addition to Grab s array of product and service offerings focused on extension of Micro credit to drivers, agents and merchants in Grab s ecosystem. GFSA team is a combination of strong talent pool in its Regional Hub (Singapore) and deep local market operators across its focus markets. We are incredibly excited about the opportunity ahead of us. We are looking to put together the best possible combination of business build drive, industry expertise and local market depth as part of our team. GFSA team is responsible for end to end conceptualization, design, development, execution and ongoing management of all lending activities in its focus markets and segments..
- TheCountryCreditOperationsteam is responsible for setting up and execution ofthecreditriskmanagement policies and procedures, work in closely with the Country Head, Product andRegionalCreditRiskteam assisting in shaping technological and risk methodology improvements for all the markets. The individual joining theCountryCreditOperationsteam will have the unique opportunity to rapidly grow professionally as the team embarks on this new journey across all aspects ofthecreditriskframework, from data integrity, to systems, reporting, and risk/capital methodologies..
- Get to know the Role:
- Develop and implementthecreditframework/CreditPoliciesfor the country.
- Assist in development and implementation of data collection, data analytics and other strategies to analyze statistical efficiency and guide decision-making.
- Analyse data from eco-system that would assist inmakingCreditdecisions.
- Establish measurements toanalyzecreditmodeland policy performance, uncover insights and/or identify targeted areas for improvements.
- Work with product and data scientists and other functions to deep dive oncorecreditissuesand prioritize business and information needs.
- Monitorcreditperformancemetrics to identify issues, new andinnovativecreditprocessesor feature improvements and business growth opportunities.
- Effectively conceptualize analysis to various stakeholders.
- Assist in proving inputsfromCreditRiskperspective for regulatory approvals.
- Assist in designing and implementation of reports and performance measurement dashboards.
- The Must Haves:
- A Master s degree/Bachelor s degree, preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics.
- Minimum 5+ years relevant work experienceinCreditpolicy,Creditanalyticsor insights related role..
- Strong foundation in data query/manipulation using SQL and data visualization using tools like Tableau.
- Strong programming languages like SAS, R, Python, SPSS, Matlab or other tools for statistical analysis.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Self-motivated and independent learner who is willing to share knowledge with the team.
- Detail-oriented and efficient time manager who thrives in a dynamic and dynamic working environment.
- Good to Have:
- Prior experience in managing regulatory approvals in respective country.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques.
Software Development, English, Thai
- Get to know the Role:
- This is a team leading role for upcoming Thailand Data Team for Grab Financial.
- Candidate should be hands on with analytics, data management, simple statistical and econometric modelling and SQL ETL tasks.
- Work scope is data and analytics tasks including management reporting, dashboarding, for financial use cases such as lending, payments.
- In time and with growth in business, the candidate will be supported by direct team members.
- Working in close coordination with regional Data and Analytics team in Singapore.
- Reporting to regional Head of Data & Analytics for Grab Financial.
- Key day to day tasks:Liaison with country credit bureau, regulators for the data reporting needs.
- Solve for country businesses finance data reporting needs.
- Lead country level data audits to successful completion.
- Determine and acquire the datasets needed to be collected from internal and external sources.
- Design and implement databases and data schemas for new products and digital solutions.
- Management of campaign reporting, MIS, analysis and derivation of key success KPIs.
- Design and ownership of Dashboard in Tableau, Holistics, other MIS and dashboard reporting.
- Work with data scientists, technology teams and other functions to deep dive on data solutions and prioritize business and information needs.
- Assist data science teams in developing tools, metrics, and systems to analyze large-scale internal and external datasets to identify opportunities to improve solutions efficiency, accuracy for a more targeted product offering.
- ETL, Profiling and segmentation of datasets for tactical data mining tasks.
- Test for incoming data quality (exploratory data analysis) and build and execute UAT test cases at the point of deployment of analytics models.
- The must haves:
- A Bachelor's/Master s degree, preferably in Analytics, Statistics, Software, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering.
- 8-12 years relevant work experience in Data warehousing, BI, analytics or insights related role.
- Proven relevant experience with Credit Bureau or Analytics Consulting (Financial Institutions) in nature.
- Proficient in both Thai and English language.
- Expert in SQL/Presto, Python coding skills a plus.
- Good in Tableau and building dashboards.
- Proficient with working on Big databases.
- Proficient in Excel and PPT.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyse significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of data models, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Team leading experience, Self-motivated and independent learner.
- Detail-oriented and efficient time manager who thrives in a dynamic working environment.
- Good in business communication.
- Retail banking, FI or credit bureau experience preferred.