WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Leads the HR & Administration team of adidas Thailand, with the primary objective of developing and implementing the Companys HR and other business strategies (such as recruitment and attraction, Compensation & Benefits, reward & recognition, performance management, D&T, talent development and employee communication & engagement strategies), so as to achieve the financial, non financial, people & organizational objectives of the company.
- Deliver targets as required in the following HR and adminstration facets:
- recruitment & attraction (deliver KPIs set)
- C&B (incl payroll management)
- reward & recognition, retention (contain staff turnover to be within target)
- perfomance management (deliver quality PEP process on time)
- D&T (focus, targeted & effective)
- talent management & development (deliver KPIs set)
- organizational design (deliver aligned business objectives with efficiency)
- manage overall employee relationship & internal communication (foster the right culture e.g. performance based, team based & drive and embrace changes; etc.)
- ensure compliance of HR and Administrative policies & procedures
- deliver employee engagement targets (deliver EES target)
- drive internal customer service culture & provide effective office administration (a supportive working environment)
- Lead as key point of contact between Sub and Area / Region on all HR & Administrative initiatives and programs. Implement / deliver initiatives, programs & KPIs developed by Area / Regional HR teams (such as Competency based total HR system recruitment, D&T; IPE/GSMS/title/JD/PEP/TBM/TLU alignment; targeted D&T program for M2 - & for key positions to bridge the gaps in business objectives delivery; etc.) . Report and track progress in a timely and accurate manner.
- Advise and educate line managers on HR issues, developing their HR management abilities, and providing quality HR services to departments. Foster the right culture and company values at all times. Be the eyes and ears of the AGM & HODs on all important people related matters. As part of the leadership team in aSIN, be the consultant in all people related issues and particpate actively in developing and implementing business strategies and objectives.
- Communicate internally to all staff (inl retail & warehouse staff) on staff activities, people movements, key brand/ business initiatives and relevant market and industry information. Enhance loyalty, engagement and overall team effectiveness to/of the company.
- Plan, coordinate and/or conduct D&T for staff and ensure alignment to area/regional training guidelines. D&T programs cover aRU, Sales Academy, Product Academy, other managerial training, Fit for today, Fit for tomorrow, AMT, EDP, MDP, etc.)
- Manage office administration to ensure operational efficiency and foster supportive working environment in the office facility and HR administration e.g. payroll, personnel files, letters; etc.
- Provide adidas management team will relevant HR related informations. Produce all necessary HR reports and KPI tracking in an accurate and timely manner. Recommend appropriate action plan to improve HR KPIs.
- Group Competencies:
- Manage Business, Processes and Projects
- Provide Framework for Performance
- Influence Others
- Result Orientation
- Manage and develop people
- Functional Competencies:
- Planning and Organizing
- Business Acumen
- Project Management Skills
- Communicate with Others
- Personal Impact
Management, Microsoft Office, English
- Job Purpose:To oversee property management and service providers to ensure optimum property and unit performance. To monitor, coordinate and oversee the financial, physical and regulatory operations of the properties in retail and commercial groups.
- Key Roles & Responsibilities (บทบาทและหน้าที่ความรับผิดชอบหลัก).
- Analyst & Executer.
- Support in the preparation of the company business plan for the identified properties, from asset strategy and positioning to submission of property budget.
- Analyst & Executer.
- Responsible for the company asset portfolio performance (i.e. profit & loss, revenue & costs management, occupancy).
- Analyst & Executer.
- Produce a strategy roadmap for each property in portfolio to identify all aspects of property and asset management needed to be addressed and undertaking required actions.
- Analyst & Executer.
- Deliver a robust monitor and tracking system on the assets monthly and annual revenue, cashflow and profitability.
- Work closely with Property Manager to oversee and manage the sales & leasing performance, tenancy negotiations and deal originations.
- Analyst & Executer.
- Monitor, track, and regularly report to management on the quarter/annual performance.
- Work closely with Property Manager to manage property/portfolio risk management and compliance activities.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Real Estate.
- Experience in any related business below at least 10 years in Real Estate Business (i.e. Retail, Commercial Building, Hotel, Real Estate-Consultancy).
- Solid modeling skills, analytical/logical mindset and highly attention to details.
- Good ability to work as a team, and to manage internal and external relationships.
- Presentation and Microsoft Office Skills (PowerPoint).
- Strong English communication skill (both written and verbal).
- Position Summary:
- The Teacher of Thai reports to the Director of Thai Studies and is, and is expected to teach a full timetable of 48 periods (55 minutes /10-day cycle). This department of highly motivated and experienced staff teaches throughout the School and expectations are high. The department enjoys excellent results at IGCSE Thai First Language. We are seeking a Thai teacher to help deliver the curriculum at Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3 and IGCSE level, with the ability to teach both native and non -native learners. Candidates should be willing to bring innovation, flexibility, passion, and love of Thai to an already thriving Department.
- Candidate Profile:
- The successful candidate:
- be passionate about the development of Thai language at Shrewsbury International School;.
- will be developed children with the whole child concept through play and age-appropriate activities;.
- will be a dedicated teacher who is capable of inspiring students;.
- will have full working knowledge of the Thai National Curriculum and ability and aspiration to attain high standards;.
- be able to manage the class well;.
- be able to design a lesson plan and select appropriate teaching techniques;.
- will reflect an understanding of differences in students interests, motivations, preferences, knowledge, and abilities;.
- will have an assessment for learning skills;.
- will have a flexible approach to work within the school curriculum and structures;.
- have demonstrated an appreciation of the value of the extra-curricular dimension in developing the potential of students;.
- will have excellent interpersonal skills and a positive approach to professional development particularly in the areas of EAL and ICT;.
- will be internationally minded;.
- will be a fully-qualified teacher able to provide two up-to-date professional referees (normally one will be from the current head) and a Police check at Enhanced Level.
- Child Safeguarding:
- Shrewsbury International School is committed to Safeguarding and Child Protection promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to.
- attend in-house Child Safeguarding programmes;.
- promote and safeguard the welfare of all students in the school;.
- report to the Child Protection Officer any concerns they have for the welfare of a student. This may include unsafe practices witnessed within the school as outlined in the school s Speak Out (Whistleblowing) Policy;.
- keep professional relationships with students where personal boundaries are respected and maintained;.
- seek advice from a Line Manager or Child Protection Officer with issues or concerns related to Child Safeguarding.
- Satisfactory Thai Police Criminal Record check.
- Confirmation of identity (Driving License/ Passport/ National ID Card).
- Satisfactory references.
- Verification of qualifications and work experience.
- How to Apply:
- Applications will only be accepted on the official Shrewsbury International School Application Form, which is available on the school website Job Vacancies page.
- Further Details:
- Full details of the school are available on our website at www.shrewsbury.ac.th.
- Any queries should be forwarded to [email protected] note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the school.
- Role Purpose
- To build a quality and brand building Franchise doors (concept shops and concession corners) that is capable of generating sales volume, profit and brand building that meet company objectives.
- The Franchise Consultant must also have to ensure alignment and adherence of all business objectives with franchisees and strive to support the company vision to become the best sports brand in Thailand.
- Primary Accountabilities
- Lead to develop adidas business in Franchised stores.
- Plan and execute Franchise sales, distribution and merchandising plans that supports the company business plan.
- Lead sales processes to ensure the right assortment in adidas Franchised stores.
- Build strong adidas Branding and merchandising in adidas Franchised stores.
- Managing and ensuring adidas Franchised stores to be complied with adidass expectations and strategies.
- Analysing and providing consultant closely to develop franchisee in all level.
- Secondary Accountatbilities
- Participate in the development of Franchise strategies designed to build adidas brand in Thailand.
- Co-plan with Franchise Manager and execute a Franchise sales plan which reflects geographic, account, and channel strategies.
- Support Franchise Manager in expanding adidas franchised stores.
- Search for target location. Recruiting target partners.
- Provide sales forecast on a timely basis (weekly).
- Perform and update forecasting of Franchise business.
- Report to Franchise Manager on market intelligence according to set reporting structure. Manage sales programs as required.
- Coordinate effectively with other departments such as Marketing, Trade Marketing, and Customer Service.
- Manage each Franchisee strategically.
- Ensure that all network and brand building opportunities in each franchised store are maximized and explored.
- Assumes Franchise target responsibilities.
- Manage A/R.
- Coordinate and oversee the Franchise pre order sales program, including preparation (forecasting) and communication.
- Execute Franchised stores sales call weekly and reporting the progress.
- Ensure execution excellence at franchised store level (sales people, VM, Products, Fixtures)
- Analyze and assess business gaps and opportunities based on sell-through numbers. VM scores and general market feedback from store visits.
- Work closely with franchisees to ensure action are taken to improve on all the gaps so as to optimize our business potential.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of each seasons product flow.
- Ensures that franchised customers understands product flow, as well as micro & macro selling points (product vs. range).
- Develop and maintain an in-dept awareness of inventory structure.
- Lead in developing franchised sales people to reach adidas retail standard.
- Generate high level of teamwork within/between other sales team and Retail Team.
- Other assignments as appropriate.
- Pre-requisite Knowledge / Skills / Addendum
- University Degree in Business Administration, or marketing.
- At least 3 years of sales and retail experience in consumer or international brand.
- Sports background. A passion for and an understanding of sports, along with the desire to translate this passion into building the adidas sports market in Thailand.
- Strategic, critical thinking, high level of integrity, good analytical skills.
- Strong leadership.
- Good planning and organizing skill.
- Forecasting skills.
- Strong Commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Strong PC background
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Preferbably Male
- Core Competencies
- Communication with others
- Manage relationship & diversity
- Planning and Organizing
- Analysis and problem solving
- Learning and Self-Development
- Other Job Related Competencies
- Basic financial skill
- Retail management
- Negotiation skill
- Place of work:
- Head office, 22/F. CRC Tower, All Seasons Place