WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Project Management, Construction Monitoring, Ability to travel upcountry, English
- Manage and provide leadership direction to the team of Asset Development to ensure the and alignment of business goals and achievement of agreed target.
- Manage and monitor the schedule of Asset Development for all new projects which include asset renovation and asset enhancement projects.
- Work in close collaboration with all parties concerned (both at head-quarter and property) to ensure the completion of the projects at agreed standard, budget, and timeline.Pre-Construction phaseStudy and coordinate with strategy team to understand the requirements of target client for the new project.
- Together with Asset Management Team, to study and propose for development possibility to enhance the benefits of existing property, and plan for renovation work.
- Estimate construction cost and timeline of the project with consultation from Project development team.
- Construction phaseCoordinate with Project Development and contractor teams to ensure the project progress is as per the agreed timeline, and control development cost.
- Before approving the tenant shop design, to provide guidance/consultation to property management team, including the tenants, to ensure the tenant shop design concept follow AWC project concept (ambience, mood and tone).
- Coordinate with tenant and leasing team about tenant s requirement and coordinate with Project Development team for variation of work.
- Post-Construction phaseRecheck the completion of the project is as per the agreed design concept.
- Summarize & provide project-completion report to all parties concerned..
- Bachelor s or Master s Degree in Engineering, Real Estate or Architecture or Property related disciplines.
- Good understanding of the property market and asset valuation.
- Knowledge in Finance and Accounting to manage and control budget.
- Experience in project management with good planning background.
- Collaborative skills to engage with other teams, both internal and external.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to lead and motivate team of specialists.
- Good English Communication, and computer literacy.
- Able to travel upcountry.
Sales, Negotiation, Management, English
- Lead, develop and deliver the short and long-term sales & leasing strategic plan for AWC businesses of Retail to ensure alignment with strategic goals and targets as well as attainment of company goals and profitability (both in terms of occupancy rate and rental revenue).
- Strategically work in concept related to sales & leasing activities of Retail to ensure acutting edge strategy which drive business growth and market share.
- Provide the leadership at both high and details levels to lead a dynamic Sales & Leasing function, including to partner with management team and other related parties to ensure budgets, timelines, and strategies are met and exceeded.
- Navigate the complex nature of the property market. Plan & lead the strategy of sourcing, approaching, and screening the potential tenants/customers and businesses, and determine their needs and wants for the property, as well as their economic viability.
- Lead and manage sales & leasing team to work as AWC principal to ensure the agreed dealsof property rental processes are legally handled with care, complied with company related regulations and processes, until the signing of leases with agreed leasing terms and conditions.
- Build and preserve favorable & strong relations with the tenants, contribute to a positive atmosphere in the office and portray a positive image of the company in the activities.
- Provide advice, guidance,direction and authorization to sales & leasing team to carry out OKR & KPI.
- Bachelor Degree or professional qualification.
- At least 7 years of experience in Retail Business as well as Leasing experience in shopping malls.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Proficient in MS-Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of sales and negotiations.
- Proficient at planning, organising and multi-tasking.
- Manage merchant accounts and analyse different ways to optimize merchant revenue.
- Lead a team of 3 Account Executives towards growing their portfolios of existing merchants.
- Work closely with the sales, marketing and operations team to conceptualise and execute revenue growth plans.
- Pro-actively manage the success of key merchant accounts.
- Present convincing business cases to demonstrate clear value to these potential restaurant partners.
- Manage all stakeholder relationships end to end with minimum supervision.
- Minimum of 4+ years sales/account management experience, preferably in e-commerce industry.
- Ability to use data and analytics while building on client conversations.
- Self-motivated with a strong affinity for problem solving.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful and capable of learning fast and independently.
- Good command of English and Thai in both communication and writing skills.
Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Procurement, English
- Executes the direction, policies and ISO procedure.
- Manage outsourced quantity surveyor to prepare cost plans, elemental cost breakdown by trade, tender documents and reports, contract documents (if required), financial statements, variation orders reports, certificates of payments and final account statements..
- Provide elemental cost allocation to the design team from an early stage in the design sequence to see how much of the project budget has been allocated to various aspects and elements of the project..
- Monitor constantly the latest construction cost against the budget and ensure that the construction cost is within the approved budget. Highlight any potential cost overrun to Head of Department..
- Participate with the project team to carry out value engineering exercises and cost analysis. Identify a list of potential cost savings and alternative solutions but still achieve on project s objectives and deliverables..
- Prepare a tender strategy jointly with Project Manager and make recommendation in term of low cost, low risk, short program, high quality, cost certainty with all pros and cons etc. to Head of Department..
- Identify and evaluate of potential contractors, suppliers, and/or specialists for the construction of the project including obtain and appraise tenders and submit of recommendations to Head of Department..
- Source materials/equipment as per purchasing plan mutually agreed with Head of Department. Draft TOR, obtain bids, review tenders, support management to negotiate prices and commercial contract conditions, and place purchase orders or agreements..
- Review valuations for payments on account at the intervals stated in the contract, and recommend to Head of Department..
- Review variation order estimates when they arise, and examine the contractor s claims including measurement reviewing and pricing, negotiate and finalize the totals with the contractors and recommend to Head of Department..
- Prepare financial reports for Head of Department reflecting the construction cost committed and anticipated..
- Prepare and complete the statement of final accounts for the project including incorporating the final accounts of direct contracts..
- Produce cost model and cost analysis to Head of Department which records how cost has been distributed over the elements of a building..
- Work in line with department KPIs and quality management system used in the company..
- Participate in the prequalification meeting of consultants and contractors including put up management paper for approval and feedback the performance of vendors to Head of Department..
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering ( Mechanical or Electrical ).
- 5 -10 Years of Experience in building material procurement with developers or contractors..
- English and computer skill.