WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- กำกับ ดูแล ติดตาม ประเมินผลงาน ให้คำปรึกษาและแก้ไขปัญหา ของพนักงานในทีม.
- สร้างความสัมพันธ์และทำความเข้าใจธุรกิจลูกค้าในทีม เพื่อให้ทีมสามารถบรรลุยอดขายตามที่ได้รับมอบหมาย.
- สรุปข้อมูลตลาดของอุตสาหกรรม ไม่ว่าจะเป็นด้านสินค้าใหม่ การขาย การตลาด กิจกรรมส่งเสริมการขาย ทั้งของลูกค้าและของคู่แข่ง เพื่อนำเสนอผู้บริหาร.
- มีใบอนุญาตขับขี่รถยนต์ และสามารถขับขี่เกียร์แบบธรรมดาได้ (มีรถบริษัทให้).
- สามารถใช้ Microsoft Word, Excel, และ PowerPoint.
- Retail Supervisor
- We will be making our presence in the heart of Singapore - 313 Somerset in June 2019. Come and be part of the pioneer batch now!
- Job responsibilities
- Assist Store Manager/ Assistant Store Manager to manage daily store operations
- Ensure the visual merchandising and housekeeping is of Companys standard
- Shared responsibility with the store management for the average order value, footfall, and mystery shopper results of the store
- Attend to customers needs and queries
- Minimum of 3 years retail experience, of which at least 1-2 years in a senior staff/ supervisor role
- Proven track record of attaining sales targets
- Able to coach and mentor team members
- Self-motivated and sales-driven
- Confident and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Support the daily customer operations through operational oversight and analysis
- Handle escalations of more difficult support interactions
- Manage scheduling, attendance, and general administration of a team
- Train, mentor, and guide your team to strengthen quality and efficiency metrics
- Coordinate with Regional/Thailand Local CS team, Regional/Indonesia local operations team (Logistics & Warehouse), Indonesia Finance/Accounting Team, and Indonesia General management team to ensure the center functions properly while meeting Pomelo Fashion Customer Service look & feel standards
- Effectively communicate with the manager regarding people management, process management and project management related to your center
- Improve processes on behalf of the Pomelo Fashion team and partners to the center program through project work
- 3+ years of experience of team leadership in a fast-paced environment
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience including customer service or sales; Plus, if have e-commerce experience, customer operations (payment, refund, logistics etc)
- Stakeholder management (local/regional teams)
- Excellent communication skills in bothEnglish and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to delegate, develop and empower others
- Demonstrated very strong background in problem solving
- Be able to go the extra mile to deliver the excellent team results
- Basic Excel and data interpretation skills: Ability to understand & create charts, graphs, and pivot tables
- Were Omisians. And were firm believers that payment acceptance is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
- Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
- Why we need you
- Omise is growing! And to support our growth, we are looking for an Associate Legal Counsel who likes working independently and take responsibility. You will be part of management team and reporting to the head of legal in Thailand.
- What you will be doing
- Providing timely, concise and business-focused legal advice to support the blockchain and payments business units as needed for the Asia, Europe and North American regions. Researching legal issues and drafting memos as appropriate.Providing legal and regulatory guidance on the products, identifying associated risks and recommending risk mitigation strategies/solutions, ensuing legality of the products and managing proper disclosures.Assisting business and product teams in global acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships and maintenance of applicable compliance programs including internal compliance.Assisting business and product teams with KYC/ AML compliance, corporate registrations and distribution of resolutions.Instructing and managing external advisors and counsels, as necessary.
- What you have
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a law firm(s) or multinational company(ies) in similar roles.LL.M in business law, corporate law or banking and finance is a plus.A strong background in general corporate law and/or M&A with some experience and understanding of blockchain, electronic payments, financial services, or software development services.Ability to comprehend complex business strategies rapidly and devise pragmatic and creative solutions in the face of uncertainty.Good interpersonal skills, good communication, cross-cultural skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels, and the confidence to provide support to team leaders and management level.Excellent project management skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines.Be adaptable and well-organized.Excellent written and spoken Thai and English. Additional language skills a plus.
- Why youll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and growA beautiful work environment with flexible working hoursA health care planA Laptop to work from coffee shops or beachesA friendly bunch of colleagues
- What we believe
- We celebrate individualismNourish a trust-based working cultureGiving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- About Omise
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 peopleOperational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and IndonesiaRaised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and moreWon Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Life at Omise
- If you like to do things a little different and dont play by the book - then come a little closer.
- At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
- Were on a mission to achieve our goal, Payment for Everyone, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
- How to apply
- If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
- We look forward to getting in touch with you!
- Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Do you want to contribute to the future of
- healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and
- passion to this cause, our companys name is dedicated to our employees. Its
- their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the
- ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.We offer you a
- flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort
- zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come in and join our global team as Product Manager, Oncology
- (Molecular Imaging & Computed Tomography) to be
- responsible for Molecular Imaging
- products and achieving the business targets in Thailand.Your mission and responsibilities:You will provide sales support for our
- Molecular Imaging and Therapy Planning solutions:Product presentations to customersSupport and guide system configurationsProduct related communication and
- clarification with the regional headquarterManage product specific sales trainings
- in coordination with regional head quarterProvide product updates and competitive
- and market intelligence to sales forceSupport installed base retention
- initiativesYou will develop and implement
- marketing strategy for Molecular Imaging and Therapy Planning solutionsYou will manage Siemens Healthineers
- presence at local conferences and trade shows together with MarCom teamYou will collaborate with customers to
- set up clinical workshopsYou will drive Key Opinion Leaders
- development in Molecular Imaging and Therapy PlanningTo find out more
- about the specific business, have a look at qualifications and
- experiences:You have 3 to 5 years of working experience in medical imaging with a focus on molecular imaging and therapy planningExperience as a radiographer or medical
- physicist in a hospital OR in a product specific role in a medical imaging
- vendor company (e.g. application specialist, account manager, marketing,
- product management)You possess expert knowledge on
- Molecular Imaging and/or Therapy PlanningYour personality and skills:You possess good communication skills to front internal
- and external stakeholdersYou possess excellent presentation skillsYou are proficient
- in Thai and English both written and spokenBeing
- part of our team:Siemens
- Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than
- 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future
- of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every
- day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of
- diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular
- medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.Your
- cultural fit:Our unique team
- spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will
- to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to
- lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. Thats why we
- want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.To all recruitment
- agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not
- forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location.
- Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
- resumes. Organization: Siemens HealthineersCompany: Siemens Healthcare LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- PURPOSE & IMPACT ON ORGANIZATION:
- Contribute to store profi tability by:
- Meeting or exceeding sales and KPI targets for a defi ned area within the store
- Coordinating team members to provide a leading shopping experience
- Assuming Store Manager responsibilities in the absence of the Store Manager
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and analyze performance data and make any necessary adjustments to drive commercial success within your assigned
- store area
- Allocate resources and organize processes within your assigned area to drive effi ciency and productivity in a variety of situations
- Be a role model for customer service and meeting or exceeding customers expectations
- Supervise and coordinate the team to ensure all customers receive an optimal service level at all times
- Lead your team to meet or exceed customer expectations at all times
- Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values
- Use advanced Category expertise to drive sales and customer loyalty in your assigned area
- Guide and train all team members within your assigned area on Foundational and Seasonal Brand and product knowledge
- Coordinate team members to consistently execute and maintain established Visual Merchandising and In-Store Communication
- standards in your assigned area
- Manage merchandise delivery processing on the same day it arrives
- Keep an organized stockroom and direct sales fl oor replenishment to ensure your assigned areas and/or the entire stores complete
- product offer is immediately available and easily accessible to customers on a consistent basis
- Execute all applicable loss prevention procedures
- Maintain a safe and productive shopping and working environment
- Support the recruitment, onboarding and training of store team members
- Coach and motivate individuals within your assigned area to maximize their performance
- Share best practices to drive the overall store team performance
- Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job
- Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance
- KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Stepping into Management Competencies
- (additions based on market needs)
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 12 months work experience in a sports/fashion customer- and commercial-focused retail environment with advanced selling experience and comprehensive product, retail and industry understanding, [as well as with first supervisor experience]
- Intermediate numeracy and literacy and advanced verbal communication skills
- (additions based on market needs)