WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Network Administration, Network Infrastructure, English
฿25,000 - ฿35,000
- Key Responsibilities:
- Provide full specter of 1st line onsite and remote IT-support for Foodpanda Thailand team.
- Constantly document and keep up-to-date the IT-related information in foodpanda Thailand (forms will be provided by the headquarter team).
- Be responsible for local quality of service and performance management - delivery times, success rates and customer satisfaction.
- Provide onsite support for HQ IT-team with 2nd -3rd line tasks: turn on/off computers and network equipment, reconnect cables, perform print/scan tests etc.
- Informing in time about upcoming important IT-involved events: massive onboardings, openings/closings/relocating/resizing of the offices, new IT-related requirements like faster Internet access or local data storages.
- Other ad-hoc tasks about IT service/equipment.
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Native Thai and have excellent level of spoken and written English (to coordinate with the headquarter in Berlin).
- 1-2 years experience in IT-service desk 1st line.
- Basic knowledge about TCP/IP networks, MS Windows 10 and Mac OS X operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of routine IT diagnostics/maintenance.
- What we offer:
- Unlimited foodpanda vouchers.
- Flexible working hours.
- Types of leave: birthday, bereavement, personal, business, paternity, maternity.
- Medial insurance and yearly health check.
- Free gym membership.
- eLearning platform.
- Free office massages, food and drinks every Friday.
- The Memorial HallAudio Visual Technician reports directly to the Memorial Hall Senior Audio Technician to ensure that the set up for all performances and school functions held in Memorial Hall will be prepared and conducted at a high standard. In particular, the Memorial Hall Audio Visual Technician will:
- assist the Memorial Hall Senior Audio Visual Technician with AV duties;.
- assist in providing a high level of technical support to all staff, students and external users who will be using Memorial Hall as a venue for the performances or functions including assistance in co-curricular activities, extra-curricular activities and events run by external parties;.
- assistant in preparing and operating audio & visual equipment and components for shows, concert and functions including creating and arranging props and models for productions, plotting the lighting;.
- work closely with Artist in Residence (part-time) to ensure that the set and scene background are painted and created within timeline with good quality to conform with the given requirement;.
- coordinate with Chief Engineer and maintenance team to ensure that the seating and all visual & audio equipment are in good conditions;.
- coordinate with Chief Engineer and maintenance team to set up stage and additional seating to meet the requirement;.
- support staff and students in drama classrooms;.
- assist relevant departments e.g. Music and Events when it is necessary under supervision of the line manager;.
- other ad-hoc duties as directed by the line manager.
- basic spoken and written English;.
- possess a degree or equivalent qualification;.
- have relevant experience in Audio Visual technician role;.
- possess excellent interpersonal skills and feel comfortable to liaise with staff, students, and external visitors granted permission in using Memorial Hall;.
- be proactive and adaptable;.
- possess excellent organisational and communication skills with professional manner;.
- be willing to work flexible hours, after-school hours, and work at weekend (at times with time off in lieu);.
- be creative, highly flexible, and positive thinking.