WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Lead daily work of Security Operations Center Analyst team members in each shift.
- Ensure the timely identification, response, investigation, and remediation of all security events and incidents.
- Review and confirm incident severity level.
- Review daily and monthly reports of each customer.
- Ensure appropriate monitoring is in place for each system.
- Develop standard work and processes, build playbooks, and implement analysis logic supporting automation efforts using various techniques including scripting and coding.
- Enrich and implement additional detective capabilities to enhance or improve incident identification and response.
- Using SOAR techniques, automate and integrate workflows between SIEM, various IR platforms, and other solutions and technologies.
- Work closely with Incident response team, Forensic team & Threat Analysis team in supporting the analysis and tuning of the effectiveness of solutions, configurations and processes.
- Support the security infrastructure administration and operations function as required.
- Provide input to the maintenance and enhancement of related policies, documentation, and procedures.
- Operational experience in 24x7 environment.
- Senior level experience in security operation center function supporting medium to large enterprises performing incident response.
- Proven results developing and implementing methods, processes, and procedures for detecting, responding, and resolving computer security incidents.
- Deep understanding of present-day cyber-threats, attacker techniques and behaviors, and effective methods to both detect & repel these threats for a large scale organization with a distributed enterprise IT environment.
- Prior experience using automation tools leveraging custom development, scripting, and solution platforms.
- Prior experience writing tools to automate tasks and integrate various systems in Python, Power shell, and other scripting languages.
- Experience with writing interfaces utilizing, JSON, XML, and REST APIs are preferred.
- Experience performing data normalization, correlations, and visualizations.
- Experience with supporting security technologies such as firewalls, proxies, web and email filters, application whitelisting, sandboxing, SIEM, threat intelligence, vulnerability scanning, syslog, IDS/IPS, DLP etc.,.
- Broad technology experience with enterprise-level IT technologies including networks, endpoints, virtualization, cloud, operating systems, email, storage, databases etc.
- Recruiter Supaporn Limsiritong (สุภาภรณ์ ลิมศิริธง)
Digital Marketing, English, Thai
฿20,000 - ฿28,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- The Rolling Pinn (Brave Brand Co., Ltd.) is Bangkok s boldest and sexiest bakery established in 2018. We have set out to make the highest quality desserts with the best ingredients for our beloved customers as we are committed to bringing #cookieclimax right to your doorstep. It began when our CEO, Pinn started baking her favorite desserts which slowly became business when her passion was shared with others.
- As we continue to grow, our mission is to empower women all over the world through our desserts and we hope that our story will inspire you and that you will join us on ...
- OUR LOCATION:
- 55 biohouse, Soi Sukhumvit 39, Watthana, Bangkok 10110.
- Be a key person in terms of digital marketing.
- Consult with internal teams such as Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams to understand the targets and goals.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy to boost brand awareness and sales.
- Perform competitor and customer analysis.
- Design effective and attractive social media contents aligned with business goals.
- Supervise and inspect social media content.
- Associate with industry professionals and influencers via social media.
- Keep up-to-date with digital media developments.
- Bachelor s Degree/Master in Marketing or related fields.
- Have a deep knowledge of digital marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking skills.
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Be inventive, responsible, freethinking, and good in prioritization.
- Have extensive experience in digital marketing or social media marketing.
- Good command of the English language would be an advantage..
- HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION?.
- Send us your resume at [email protected]
- OUR WEBSITE:
- Internal Firm Services
- Not Applicable
- IFS - Information Technology (IT)
- Management Level
- Senior Associate
- Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
- To deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Internal Firm Services is a network of specialist support professionals and includes marketing, recruitment, human capital, finance, procurement, technology, learning and development, to name but a few. Each team plays a vital role in making sure we have all the right resources, services and technology across our business.
- Role and responsibilities
- Manage IT assets, register new devices, contact vendors to arrange repair and produce summaries of assets and inventory movement reports
- Manage and follow up loaned equipment
- Manage new PC preparation, install PCs, printers and other computer accessories
- Provide second-level
- helpdesk support for day-to-day operations
- Assist with providing IT induction training to all new joiners and staff
- Assist with maintaining and developing IT training documents
- Assist with researching, developing and deploying new technology, especially Microsoft Office and G-suite applications
- Assist with developing a standard image for PCs
- Participate in IT disaster recovery procedures and processes
- Assist the IT Manager / Senior Manager / Director / Leader / Operation Partner on any issues assigned
- Check and clear your own emails and our call centre emails every business day (Monday to Friday)
- Bachelor's degree in any related field
- At least three years' experience in IT asset management and procurement, and basic computer hardware and software management
- Strong administrative and communication skills
- Good computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and G-suite
- Fair communication in English
- Good team player, flexible and able to work overtime when required
- Any questions, please feel free to contact Khun Bhavana, Human Resources team
- Contact number: 02 844 1822.
- (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
- Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
- (if blank, certifications not specified)
- Desired Languages
- (If blank, desired languages not specified)
- Travel Requirements
- Not Specified
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
- Government Clearance Required?
- Job Posting End Date