WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Social Media Lead for Disney+ Asian Title Campaigns across SEA.
- Develop the regional social media strategy for Asian titles, including what channels to build, communities and influencers we should tap into and content we need to create that will cut through.
- Write social media creative briefs for regional Asian title campaigns and input on monthly always on creative briefs.
- Planning and developing content calendars for priority Asian title campaigns.
- Oversee all Asian Titles Social Media execution (campaigns like Snowdrop, Rookie Cops, Outrun by Running Man, Grid, Crazy Love).
- Ideate and write scripts for content featuring talent, oversee production and delivery.
- Manage all local Social Media and influencer activations for Asian Titles.
- Liaise with Asian studios for asset sourcing and content approvals.
- Manage any localisations needed for assets provided by the local studios.
- Review and approve social captions - as voice of the brand there maybe times where you have to step on and write copy so it is in the correct tone of voice.
- Ensure fast delivery of all creatives to market leads.
- Provide reporting and analysis of results, including strategic recommendations and tactical tips that are directly related to insights in your market.
- Analyse current-state Social Media channels and determine areas of improvement, expansion and refinement.
- Have a strong awareness of emerging trends and behaviours on social channels. Able to link behaviours to root causes and interpret digital culture to find relevance for the business.
- Consistent and strong collaborator who elevates the work of cross-functional teams.
- Basic Qualifications:Minimum of 7 years of experience in social planning in house or at digital/ social agencies.
- Experience in Social Media/Content/Editorial/Digital Marketing.
- Should be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Social Native who is embedded into Asian culture.
- Creative individual who is passionate about Asian content.
- Hands-on experience developing insights from social listening. Detailed understanding of social analytics across channels. Ability to synthesize data from many sources into actionable insights.
- Highly informed and thoughtful perspectives on social platforms. Ability to adapt brand expression and campaign strategy to relevant social channel experiences and strategy.
- Working knowledge of tools a plus, e.g. Sprinklr, Social Bakers, Hootsuite, Meltwater, Radian 6 etc.
- Ability to work at rapid pace.
- The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
- Provide support and implement in building market and project operating plan.
- Monitor and edit marketing content including digital marketing and brands strategy.
- Provide support China project team to help coordinate, execute and drive project to meet targets and deliverables on time and successfully.
- Coordinate with related key Chinese partner, internal and external parties to integrate resources and information for the project with systems or processes and keep a good relationship with all involved parties.
- Translate Thai-Chinese-English for various contents.
- Keep update current knowledge of online digital marketing trends, eCommerce, technology trend or cross-border trade in China.
- Qualifications Bachelor or Master's degree in Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Digital Marketing.
- Advanced business Chinese level (HSK level 6).
- Have knowledge background in Product Corporate Banking will be advantage.
- We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business. If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us.
- Understand Content goals and KPIs and be able to align reports and insights based on them. Identify and investigate trends, anomalies and opportunities to improve Agoda's Content strategy.
- Identify content opportunities that drive customer value, bookings and conversion.
- Help build business cases around the opportunity and get buy-in from stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate data/tools/dashboards to measure execution and enable deeper analysis.
- Track execution and report up in regular updates.
- Work with product, data/BI team and IT to create data resources and build appropriate reporting.
- Work with Content team leads to understand their business needs and identify opportunities in terms of team actions prioritization and focus.
- Use multiple data sources to report Content projects insights and impact; support Content tests and experiments.
- Encourage and train the Content team in best practice use of Agoda data, analysis techniques and interpretation.
- Coordinate with other Cross Functional departments like Analytics, Partner Services, and Product Owners.
- Use Web-Analytics for Research and Analysis.
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience / knowledge in statistics, SQL, Python/R, Tableau and advanced Excel - required.
- Ability to demonstrate data manipulation using data warehouse and create meaningful insight and visualization.
- Experience / knowledge in Vertica and / or Impala - advantage.
- Experience in generating data and / or preparing experiments for product development - advantage.
- Professional characteristics:
- Attentive to detail and committed to data integrity.
- Keen and curious nature; able and willing to share your opinion.
- Organized; able to manage multiple, competing priorities and deliver results under tight deadlines.
- Able to communicate effectively; fluent in English - both spoken and written.
- STRA #ANLS #MRKT #3 #LI-TR2 #hongkong #kualalumpur #hochiminh #jakarta #manila #hongkong #beijing #toronto #vancouver #berlin #paris #barcelona #london #madrid #bangkok data representation data analysis SQL data analytics analytics python (programming language) data mining data science r (programming language) tableau analytical skills data visualization databases business analysis business intelligence (bi) microsoft sql server machine learning statistics microsoft power bi java finance shopee traveloka google facebook ctrip trip.com makemytrip grab amazon pandas (software) artificial intelligence (ai) information technology capital one accenture upwork deloitte mckinsey bain microsoft uber lyft gojek lazada alibaba shopify expedia skyscanner
- Equal Opportunity Employer.
- At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Ad Planning / Ad Buying, English, Thai
฿23,000+ , สามารถต่อรองได้
- Job Title: PPC Specialist.
- Job Purpose: To create, manage, optimize and monitor our PPC advertising campaigns on multiple SEM platforms and deliver the results as per the KPIs.
- Key Requirements.
- Hands knowledge and experience in running PPC campaigns with search, display, and video advertising along with retargeting/remarketing techniques.
- Knowledge & experience in running PPC campaigns on market places including Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Line, Shopee, and Lazada.
- Analyze and optimize PPC campaigns to achieve a higher Return On Ad Spend (ROAS).
- Perform search terms/ keywords discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Understanding and experience with tracking tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Data Studio.
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting and interpretation of data.
- Experience with SEMrush, Ahrefs, and similar SEO tools.
- Awareness of the latest PPC trends and strategies.
- Experience and knowledge with Google Apps (Sheets, Slides, Docs).
- Create, manage and coordinate ad campaign performance reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Quick learner, fast to respond & effective with communications.
- 3+ years of results-driven work experience as SEM/PPC Specialist or similar role.
- A recent Google Ads Academy certification, a plus.
- A recent Meta certification, a plus (associate or professional).
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand.
- If the above sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Send your resume with a full size photo to >> [email protected]
- Application deadline: 21 June 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Job Posting Location Bangkok
- Job Summary '- Monitor and analyze Prepaid and Postpaid on-top package users and revenue trend as well as market situation to find the opporutinity ' to increase number of users and revenue and propose action
- Job Description '- Monitor and analyze Prepaid and Postpaid on-top package users and revenue trend as well as market situation to find the opporutinity ' to increase number of users and revenue and propose action Recruiter Phanchita Warasirikunlawat (พ ...
- Develop marketing strategy, action plan and maximize E-commerce marketing across all channels including E-commerce website (brand.com), eMarketplace, OMNI channel.
- Analyze campaigns performance and identify the opportunity to grow and improve. Also, application to drive online sales and acquire new customers.
- Handle daily operational activities and requests from customers and marketing units that impact sales on E-Commerce platforms.
- Conduct data to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape.
- Provide detailed reporting on product trends, competitor trends with actionable data to support business development decision making processes.
- Ability to build and manage marketing and e-commerce and also, business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving.
- Recruiter Sunatda Ariyakabuthra (สุณัฐดา อริยกะบุตร)
- Sourcing n the area of IT procurement.
- Coordinate with requester and supplier.
- Perform procurement value over 5 million.
- Job DescriptionSourcing and procurement management in the area of information technology procurement function.
- (Hardware, Software, Application, Platform, Solution & Services).Perform procurement procedures / issuing tenders / procurement document/supplier relationship management, internal customer relationship management and contract management.
- Coordinate with requester and supplier to conclude both technical and commercial parts.
- Perform procurement project value over 5 million Baht which conduct by Procurement Committee.
- Recruiter Sumalee Lortragool (สุมาลี หล่อตระกูล)
- Job Posting Location Bangkok
- Job Summary To consult, design prepaid instant campaign/ offering mechanic and ensure end-to-end products configuration from how to create pack, unit test, until live on selling channels including post-test monitoring.
- Job Description To consult, design prepaid instant campaign/ offering mechanic and ensure end-to-end products configuration from how to create pack, unit test, until live on selling channels including post-test monitoring. Moreover, keen to guide his t ...
- Collaborates with relevant internal stakeholders (eBusiness, Marketing, Sales, CCSD, Corporate.
- Communications, CES, at local or regional level) as well as external partners (agencies, suppliers, platforms) to ensure effective day-to-day execution of digital/eBusiness strategy.
- Supports decision-making by providing on-going data and insights related to brand properties (e.g., websites, social, eCommerce) and industry trends.
- Directs consumer interaction through real-time digital channels (CRM, social media platforms, etc.). Owns digital asset management.
- Tracks regularly the relevant digital/eBusiness KPIs (including internal and industry benchmarking) to ensure achievement of targets.
- ARE YOU A FIT?.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related fields.
- Digital & Social Marketing expertise (at least 1 year).
- Experience in social media and/or eCommerce.
- Good Internet & social platforms technical and functional knowledge.
- Experience in digital media channels reporting and insights.
- Knowledge of Building Brand Nestle Way.
- Good understanding of Digital and eCommerce landscape.
- Basic project management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
- Leads localization and activation of global or area programs to generate demand at end-user and channel.
- Leads local assessment and provides input into area marketing and portfolio teams on competitive, customer and media platform trends.
- NPI (New Product Initiative), voice of market, ideas, local needs, participate on global NPI team/with area new product marketers to ensure successful of launch in local market.
- Invest budget in activating global aligned marketing programs to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ensures global and area material meets local packaging compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Provide insights of local market, product performance, customer demand and feedback to region/area.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual local budgets.
- Deliver brand & value proposition, positioning, and pricing strategies to align with global direction.
- Analyze and utilize customer POS data to formulate marketing strategies.
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to meet financial/sales objective and meet brand equity.
- Lead supply & demand planning to optimize inventory.
- Work with clinical team & scientific affair and education leader to build and lead affiliation with relevant association & KOL for market development.
- Work with country sales team to provide marketing leads to channel partner with the objective of meeting financial goals.
- Liaison to the local functions like channel marketing, division teams, customer service, sales force, application engineering, regulatory to represent.
- Leverage customer operations activities and support to deploy program (Digital Resource Center, Communication, Media Relation, Fairs, & Event, CRM, POS).
- Maintain the feedback loop on customer experience with all owners of the aspects of customer experience in area, region.
- Work with Regional team, deliver strategies for all marketing plans, including demand generation plan, portfolio management, marketing campaign, digital marketing, communication and creative.
- Qualifications Bachelor's degree or above.
- Orthodontics, Dental, Medical, or related background.
- 3+ years related working experience in healthcare industry.
- 2+ years in marketing or sales function.
- Innovative, good analytical skills and strategic thinking ability.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Excellent coordination and communication skills.
- Excellent English command in both written and oral.
- Good computer skills.
- Drive revenue and market share for EUC in ASEAN market through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis and references.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions for ASEAN customers around AWS EUC solutions.
- Manage the end to end commercial process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Solutions Architects, Professional Services, Executives and Partners etc.
- Close new business and add on business from new and existing accounts, develop referrals and references accounts by building long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Manage and maintain a robust and accurate opportunities pipeline and forecast.
- Coordinate and lead field enablement activities for the account teams to drive go-to-market scale.
- Work closely with the HQ product team to communicate requirements for the ASEAN market.
- Proven track record of success driving adoption of new and disruptive technologies within customers.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English and Thai.BA/BS degree required.
- Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
- An undergraduate degree in communication, education, design, or related field; or relevant professional experience in similar role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Thai and English.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Portfolio and/or eLearning sample required at interview.
- Amazon Global Selling is one of Amazon's business units that helps businesses from anywhere in the world to launch a global business, reaching Amazon customers around the world and building international brands. Through Amazon Global Selling, Sellers of different types and sizes can directly reach Amazon's 300+ million worldwide active customer accounts, including 150 million+ Prime customers in overseas Amazon marketplaces; and millions of institutional buyers.
- We are seeking a highly motivated, customer focused, and data driven professional to join our Asia Seller Education team. In this role, you will work with Subject-Matter-Experts on analyzing, designing and developing high quality training content for multiple learning programs for Thai Sellers. You will play a significant role in the training and development of a successful and effective Asia Seller Education team. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting growing business.
- This position is based in Bangkok.
- Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
- Key job responsibilities
- Dive deep into Amazon Global Selling subjects, such as Seller Registration, Seller Central, Product & Tax Compliance, Account Health, Global Category Trends, Product Listing, Merchandising, Global Logistics & Inventory Management, Brand Owner Success or other Amazon programs areas to understand each domain.
- Partner with Thailand business & marketing teams to understand Seller needs, define appropriate learning objectives, modalities and expectations.
- Collaborate with multiple functional groups (e.g. Subject Matter Experts) across Asia Global Selling to develop technically accurate content in Thai that meets the learning objectives and educates Thai Sellers on the full portfolio of Amazon Global Selling subjects.
- Respond to changes in products/programs/features/policies by revising content at the pace of innovation.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, content developments and best practices.
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing training materials and content to include creating instructor-led materials, online/e-learning modules, job aids, online tutorials, multimedia products (video, graphic, audio), and other training materials.
- Ability to apply adult learning principles and incorporate this into curriculum design and development.
- Good oral and written communication in another language in South East Asia.
- Global e-commerce experience.
- Under minimal supervision, provides front line support to end users to include interacting with other technical teams as needed to resolve end user technical issues.
- Follows established procedure to ensure workstations within the enterprise environment are properly patched and aligned with the latest security and OEM patches.
- Understands and can apply advanced technical principles and methodologies.
- Apply previous learning, maintain certifications, and demonstrate willingness to adapt new technology solutions.
- Supports leadership in training and mentoring staff to help manage adherence to policies.
- identifies opportunities for improvement and works with leadership to isolate and implement solutions.
- Works to escalate solution requirements to appropriate teams such as Development or Operations teams.
- Qualifications 7+ years related experience with relevant certification.
- Excellent English communication skills, with the ability to effectively interface across cross-functional technology teams and the business.
- Experience with MS Windows 8, 10, and 7.
- Self-motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedules.
- Desired certifications CompTIA A+, ITILv3.
- Minimum B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Additional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- About NielsenIQ.
- NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what's happening now, what's happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That's why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world's population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
- NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
- Being accountable for acting as a channel dealing with salary/insurance/employee benefits in a plant, and assisting in executing administrative works and activities.
- Executing works related to Staff & Expats personnel s payroll, assessment, promotion, bonus, annual income tax withholding, etc.
- Producing reports related to Staff & Expats personnel s compensation.
- Update the Foreign employee's working visa and work permit.
- Being accountable for planning activities, projects, demand surveys and effectiveness evaluation related to employee welfare.
- Responding to a wide range of wages and benefits issues appropriately and proposing case resolutions.
- CSR/DJSI Report.
- Performance Appraisal Management.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in human resource management or related fields.
- Experience in payroll, compensation & benefits, global mobility at least 3 years or more.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and writing skills.
- Fluency in English or Mandarin.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding about labor law. And laws related to Labor relations.
- The ability to be witty, calm and persuasive in conflicting and / or confrontational situations.
- The right person have spent at least 10+ years selling Database solutions. Ideally have in depth knowledge in Oracle and/or SQL Server RDBMS products.
- Have demonstrated experience in developing GTM strategies performing roles such as business development, enterprise sales, or program/product management.
- Should have demonstrated an ability to work in matrix organization with multiple stakeholders- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations is key.
- Want to make Database history?
- Come and join the AWS Database team - and help our customers realize the value of our Amazon Relational Database (RDS), DynamoDB, and ElastiCache services. Thousands of customers run managed databases on Amazon's industry leading cloud computing platform. As a Snr Sales Specialist, you would be able to shape the future of the Database Platform industry and further establish Amazon as the leader in the cloud computing space.
- You would use your business savvy to deliver Specialist Sales revenue, execute sales programs and campaigns and identify new markets and opportunities. You would work directly with the most interesting and demanding customers to understand their requirements and turn them into reality. Working hand in hand with our business development teams and solution architects, you would help deliver best practice solutions based on our platform of Database services. Your in-depth knowledge of the database market, (especially Oracle, SQL Server, and Open Source engines) will help customers understand how to improve their businesses using the right Database services. Your excellent verbal and written communication skills will allow you build sales enablement tools, drive demand generation campaigns, evangelize our Database platform with our enterprise customers, start-ups and valued partners. You will synthesize data and information gathered from these engagements into succinct findings, derive strategic insights and persuasively communicate findings and perspectives to product and account teams including senior management.
- The ideal candidate will possess business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the CxO/VP level, as well as having a technical background that enables them to easily interact with software developers and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.
- Roles & Responsibilities: Own/drive database segment sales and help landing marketing, business development, and technical strategies for the Database industry.
- Execute the GTM plans for Amazon RDS Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and Open Source engines.
- Define and size target market segments, customer base, and key partners including ISVs and system integrators.
- Create strategic business development plans for target markets and ensure these plans are in line with the AWS strategic direction.
- Develop industry-specific messaging and collateral materials that effectively communicate the AWS value proposition for enterprise cloud computing, including datcenter-to-cloud extension and migration.
- Execute the strategic business development plans while working closely with internal stakeholders (e.g. sales, marketing, & partner teams, solution architects, professional services and support teams, legal and contract teams, and the AWS Japan service teams).
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach while communicating the specific value proposition for their business and use case.
- Fill the business development pipeline by engaging with prospects, partners, and key customers.
- Understand the unique business & technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings for our largest and most complex customers.
- Understand and exploit the use of Salesforce.com and other internal Amazon systems for campaign tracking and pipeline management.
- Prepare and present business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to closing new enterprise customers.
- Manage complex enterprise contract negotiations, in cooperation with AWS legal and professional services teams.
- Handle a high volume of engagements and the fast pace of the cloud computing market.
- Creative prospecting through campaigns, business partners, and other activities to identify new customers.
- Clearly articulate the a Database Platform propositions to customers, partners and internal staff.
- About the team
- Inclusive Team Culture
- Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
- Work/Life Balance
- Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
- Mentorship & Career Growth
- Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.Experience working within the technology industry is essential.
- Experience with cloud computing and or related fields (IT, software, etc).
- What if I'm not an expert in all the above? That's okay. We hire people who have a passion for learning, and are curious to build, learn and grow. You will be supported in your career development here at AWS.
- You will have plenty of opportunities to build your technical, leadership, business and consulting skills. This will include formal and on the job training, and a chance to learn and upskill through AWS certification courses and mentorship. You will learn from and collaborate with some of the brightest technical minds in the industry today.
- If you want to work with the best cloud technologies from the world's leading cloud provider, apply now. We can't wait to see what you build here. Come build the future with AWS.
- The daily works are mainly design & detail substation control and protection engineering work in order to make properly the work with project manager after receiving the order.
- Support function as a technical support for bidding proposal by preparing a Bill of Material, control and protection panel layout and review a technical specification of each proposed DG product for project bidding.
- Review single line diagram, Specification/Technical data scope of substation control ...
- Review and comment the conceptual design of Protective Device Function, Logic Diagram and interfacing to other systems in the substation control and protection project.
- Delivery the engineering drawing of substation control and protection system with fulfill customer's requirement, equipment specification, optimized design and on-time.
- Work with PM to prepare detailed technical clarification after receiving customer's comment.
- Work with Substation Automation Engineer to prepare I/O LIST, SAS System Configuration, and IEDs Configuration.
- Attend the Engineering Meeting or Project Meeting with customer.
- Prepare detailed relay ordering code and, technical specification of 3rd party products for project procurement.
- Support Operator Training for design substation control and protection project (optional).
- Organize inhouse training for design substation control and protection project for team member at least 4 times per year.
- Select and Evaluate subcontractor who works for design substation control and protection project.
- Monitor the cost of the Engineering including the man hours.
- Others as assigned by superior.
- Profile, Experience, Skill Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or related fields.
- 7-10 years of Electrical Substation Design Engineer.
- At least 2 years of working experience as Supervisor level.
- Experience in using AutoCAD Electrical, Auto CAD, or Elcad for design schematic diagram control and protection systems in substation.
- Technical knowledge and skill with project execution experience in Utilities EGAT, MEA, PEA, Industrial Power Company.
- Advanced Conversational level of English.
- MS Office software.
- Organization: Smart Infrastructure.
- Company: Siemens Limited.
- Experience Level: Experienced Professional.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- To validate and ensure thet all vendor invoices and employee expense claims have been properly and completely recorded in timely manner by Global Business Services (GBS).
- To be responsible for the company's payment run process with GBS team to ensure that payments to internal and external parties to be paid correctly and timely.
- To perform month end closing relating to PO cut off, invoices posting and accrual set up etc.
- To generate regular PTP monthly reports such as AP aging report, Cash outflow reports as well as perform the balance sheet reconciliations related to the Procure-to-pay accounts such as GR/IR, Deferred Vat, etc.
- To analyze on major vendors, long aged items and take action with GBS team.
- To coordinate with 3rd party tax consultant to prepare and submit on monthly tax reports in timely manner to tax authority including VAT, Withholding Tax, duty stamp etc (PP30, PP36, PND3, PND 53, PND54).
- To faciliatate the quireies from vendors and buiness partners on PTP operational process together with GBS team to ensure all PTP process run smoothly and support business activities.
- To educate and communicate the updated/new PTP policy to entire organization for well understanding.
- To play TH PTP key representative person involving in PTP projects/assignments such GBS project, GTC project, CFIN project for the year 2022.
- To coordinate with Bank and Global Treasury team on treasury topics such FX Forward contract, Bank guarantee etc.
- To be a role model as a compliance guardian as well as business partner across functions.
- To handle ad-hoc financial/accounting assignments.
- Professional background/ Experience:Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Prefer at least 3-5 years expereinced in PTP area or similarity role.
- Familiar with ERP applications, preferably SAP.
- Can-Do attitude with change and teamwork mindset.
- Proficient in MS office program escepcially in Excel.
- Fluent in English both in written and communication skill.
- CREATING THE NEW Note: Responsibilities and functions may require adjustment during the period of employment along with evolving business needsAT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE'S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE - THE 3CS: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION AND CREATIVITY.
- CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don't have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning - it helps us improve.
- COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other's abilities and talents.
- Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors' training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
- ADIDAS CELEBRATES DIVERSITY, SUPPORTS INCLUSIVENESS AND ENCOURAGES INDIVIDUAL EXPRESSION IN OUR WORKPLACE. WE DO NOT TOLERATE THE HARASSMENT OR DISCRIMINATION TOWARD ANY OF OUR APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES. WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. JOB TITLE: Specialist PTP, Accounting BRAND: adidas LOCATION: Bangkok TEAM: Accounting & Finance STATE: 10 COUNTRY/REGION: TH CONTRACT TYPE: Full time NUMBER: 458448 DATE: Jun 2, 2022
- 5+ Years direct, face to face customer selling experience.
- 3+ years selling Business Automation, Cloud software or SaaS solutions.
- 2+ years selling AIOps solutions and/or Enterprise Integration software.
- Functional competence across the Business Automation landscape.
- Strong understanding of the following verticals: Rules Management, Business Process, Content, Processing Mining, & Task Management.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise Ideal candidates should have a passion for cloud technologies, solving customer problems, winning every time at everything.
- You are a hunter who takes ownership of an assigned territory focused on net new logo acquisition and upsell opportunities.
- You demonstrate expertise in building business cases which clearly articulates value and differentiation at all levels of your customer organizations.
- You constantly generate pipeline using creative techniques, tools, team collaboration, industry events and top tier channel partners.
- You are demonstrate a true "value based" sales approach and have experience explaining complex ROI models to C level customers.
- You're a pipeline generation master, expert in driving direct sales from first touch to close.
- You're an entrepreneur - who likes to run a business and know that owning your own pipeline generation is fundamental to your success.
- Ability to collaborate with teams within IBM and partners externally.
- About Business Unit IBM's Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM's Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
- Your Life @ IBM Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
- Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change - to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
- It's time to define your career.
- About IBM IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
- Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we're also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
- At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it's time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
- Location Statement For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
- Being You @ IBM IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Collaborate with the Creative Direction, Campaign, Onsite & Performance teams to develop captivating and interesting campaign copy; while optimizing marketing campaigns and assets.
- As content writer, you will play a key part in the brainstorming, idea generation & execution of all marketing campaigns that you work on.
- Take ownership of English copies for all projects that you work on.
- Keep our marketing emails, social media accounts, website and app up to date with error-free, fresh, and informative content that is engaging and ensures customers will come back for more.
- Get up close and personal with all products across Pomelo's portfolio of inhouse and third party brands to write product names and descriptions for each style.
- Collaborate with the Buying Team & Visual Team to truly understand each release and create catchy copy to be used in product designs.
- Work closely with the Retail Team to come up with retail store signages and concisely communicate promotions.
- Participate in UX copy updates across Pomelos platforms (app, mobile web & desktop).
- Contribute to the development of editorial content for social media posts.
- Who are we looking for?.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Talented writer, with a keen interest in social media, media trends, fashion eCommerce.
- Native language proficiency in Thai & English, preferably with international awareness or schooling experience.
- Creative and self-motivated with an eye for detail, self-motivation and a passion for pushing boundaries and creating awesome content.
- Responsible and able to excel in a fast paced environment.
- Build, operate, maintain and scale infrastructure on AWS.
- Research and develop solutions for improving the platform.
- Closely collaborate with the software development team to deliver applications.
- Engage in and improve the entire application life-cycle.
- Mitigate and prevent the risk of software and infrastructure vulnerabilities.
- Incident response and blameless post-mortems.
- Who are we looking for?.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in devops.
- Terraform or similar IaC tooling knowledge.
- AWS Certifications on topics such as networking, data or security.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Understanding of the 3 pillars of observability.
- Knowledge of entire HashiCorp Stack is a plus.
- Strong understanding of cloud concepts, deployment models and service models.
- Ability to mentor others on infrastructure topics and best practises.
- Ability to communicate in English at a high level.