WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
฿20,000 - ฿35,000
- สนใจส่ง Resume & Portfolio และอัตราเงินเดือนที่ต้องการ มาที่
- Line official "Synerry Corporation"
- แอดไลน์ ID: @flw2270k.
- Line of Service.
- Not Applicable<br/>Specialism.
- Delivering Deal Value<br/>Management Level.
- Manager<br/>Job Description & Summary.
- A career within Delivering Deal Value will provide you with the opportunity to help clients achieve maximum value on their deal transactions by solving transformational and other complex challenges. We focus on all operational aspects of a transaction, pre and post completion. We conduct pre deal and confirmatory due diligence, execute large-scale enterprise wide integrations, and support complex divestitures and separations on a wide range of functional and cross-functional areas.<br/>Line of Service: Deals.
- A career in our Deals Strategy & Operations (DS&O) practice will provide you with the opportunity to help clients unlock the potential of mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings, joint ventures and alliances. Our team provides strategic, commercial, operational and project management advice across the M&A deal continuum, from setting the deal strategy to post-deal execution.
- Our team includes a diverse mix of people with relevant strategy, investment and operations experience combined with deep industry expertise. Our clients include regional and international corporates, leading private equity houses, family offices, major banks and investment funds.
- We work closely with our colleagues in Tax, Legal, Valuation and Financial Due Diligence practices to provide clients with holistic answers to questions on combining and separating businesses. Together with our regional and global network, we help multinationals realise complex cross-border transactions and megadeals.
- Essential day-to-day responsibilities:
- As a member of Deals Strategy and Operations team, you will help companies address the specific <br/>compensation and benefits, HR Due Diligence and post-merger organizational design. With expertise in HR strategy, organizational design, labor law and regulatory compliance, and communication plan, you will help companies address and resolve HR-related issues to complete successful transactions, including the smooth assimilation, integration, and implementation of new benefit plans. <br/>You will also assist in the development, implementation, and communication of strategies necessary to put people, processes and technology in place to manage new HR programs for the spin-off and carved-out transactions. You will help plan and implement a seamless transition in HR and benefits, including equity, compensation, retirement and health & welfare benefits, and other HR programs and infrastructure.<br/>.
- HR transaction services include:
- Merger and acquisitions pre-bid due diligence.
- First 100 days integration planning.
- Spin-off and carved-out transactions.
- Synergy and value creation analysis.
- Merger integration assistance.
- Organizational design.
- Compensation and benefit harmonization.
- Change management and communication planning.
- Labor law and workforce regulatory compliance.
- Workforce planning and talent management.
- University degree; Master's or MBA preferred (but not essential).
- Strong proven academic and / or career track record.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in HR transformation / HR due diligence etc.
- Experience with M&A preferred (but not essential).
- Knowledge preferred: Business, financial and commercial awareness with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.Thorough knowledge of benefits and compensation assessment and harmonization; experience with communicating financial due diligence issues in a clear, non-technical manner to clients within the overall deal context.
- Knowledge of merger, integration, carved-out and post-transaction human resource strategy, and organization design..
- Willingness to travel and work on-site with our clients for an extended period (up to several months depending on the project).
- Comfortable building and managing productive, lasting relationships with clients and team members.
- Fluency in English and Thai languages (spoken and written).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to interact effectively with all levels of management.<br/>.
- Any questions, please feel free to contact Khun Piyaporn, Human Resources Team.
- Contact number: 02-8441803.
- We thank all applicants. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified).
- Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified).
- Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified).
- Travel Requirements.
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?.
- Government Clearance Required?.
- Job Posting End Date.
- Posting Date Apr 16, 2021<br/>Job Number 21033056<br/>Job Category Sales & Marketing<br/>Location W Bangkok, 106 North Sathorn Road, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand VIEW ON MAP<br/>Brand W Hotels<br/>Schedule Full-Time<br/>Relocation? N<br/>Position Type Non-Management<br/>Located Remotely? N<br/>Boldly coloring outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its head. Our irreverent attitude and taste for excess redefine revelry for the modern jet set. Our guests have a lust for a life less ordinary that drives them to demand more, experience it all, and hit repeat. <br/>We share our guests' passions, providing insider access to what's new and what's next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you're ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.<br/>POSITION SUMMARY.
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally. Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott. Communicate with potential owners via telephone to set up preview package sales/tours. Encourage guests or callers to purchase or schedule preview package sales/tours. Explain details and requirements related to attending a sales presentation to potential owners. Verify that individuals meet eligibility requirements for preview package sales/tours prior to scheduling a tour for a Marriott vacation club property. Determine and give complimentaries to guests as gifts for their patronage (e.g., rewards points, show tickets). Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing). Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
- Assist management in training, evaluating, counseling, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process. Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly agenda including arranging new meetings and appointments.
- Provide secretarial duties as well as supporting administrative and documentation functions, e.g. phone and mail correspondence, filing, travel arrangements etc.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Perform all task assigned and any other ad hoc, when required.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in General Management, Business Administration or other related fields.
- 0 - 2 years' experience in administrative or secretarial work.
- Good written and verbal communication skills both in Thai and English.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and Outlook).
- Ability to work under pressure under minimum supervisory.
- Organized and strong interpersonal skills.
- We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us.
Digital Marketing, Social Media Management
- Work with team to develop brand communication plans including strategy, goals, budget and tactics covering online and offline media to achieve business goals; product launches, lead generations, brand building.
- Execute marketing communication activities which include.- marketing campaigns, events & sponsorship, PR, KOL & influencers -Coordinate with agencies (i.e Media agency, PR agency, event organizer) to ensure the effective core message and overall of communication campaigns/activities reach users.
- Manage budget and effectively allocate resources among campaigns.
- Supporting new solution or initiatives to support communication strategy.
- Develop other communication material for corporate and brands as assigned.
- Able to plan work From start to finish.
- Knowledge of Social Media, able to think of campaigns And manage campaigns.