WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- AAC SOLUTION GROUP was formed in 2003, We are a team of professionals providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. The aim of AAC SOLUTION GROUP is to provide valuable business advice to help clients manage their business risks as well as to grow and succeed in Thailand.
- Oversee accounting daily operations.
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditur ...
- Validates and approves all the monthly and yearly tax liabilities ensuring that the tax legislation is applied.
- Handles VAT reconciliations, payments to tax and social security authorities.
- Verify Stock Management Report.
- Close Month-End Inventory in system with agreed timeline.
- Ensure that end-to-end process of inventory transaction are consistency.
- Review Stock Movement Report.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data.
- Set up and monitor accounting KPIs.
- Regularly produce financial reports or statements.
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Encourage other employees to adhere to standards.
- Train new employees.
- Bachelor s degree of Accounting (B.Acc.).
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Proven knowledge of IFRS accounting standards is desirable but not a requirement.
- Excellent computer skills on MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases (Knowledge with Win speed, MAC 5, CD Organizer will be an advantage).
- Very good knowledge of Tax Legislation.
- Ability to multi task.
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills, Team player, Good time-management skills, Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- AAC SOLUTION GROUP provide their clients with quality audit, accounting management, tax, financial and risk advisory services, earning a reputation for integrity, objectivity and independence. We provide and help our clients to find new opportunity, improve performance, mitigate risk and achieve their business goals.
- Monitor cost accounting in relation with the company s policy.
- Calculate production cost.
- Prepare report and analyze production cost and submit to the executives.
- Work experiences to perform cash flow and financial planning.
- Plan, control and check accounting routines.
- Control and check the preparation of financial statement, statement of income, profit and lost statement and accounting report.
- Close financial and analyze financial statement.
- Monitor the preparation of tax report in order to submit to the government section correctly.
- Coordinate with related party.
- Male or Female age 38 years old and above with Thai nationality.
- Bachelor s Degree or higher in Accounting.
- At least 7-10 years experience in Accounting,.
- Positive attitude, responsible person and able to work well under pressure.
- Good planning and management skills.
- Good communication, Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Computer proficiency. (Excel).
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good communication with written and spoken in English will be advantage.
- Improve the accounting process.
- As an accounting team lead, you will have to coach junior accountants in the team and be able to guide them and also provide them with position feedback.
- Coordinate with stakeholders during the projects.
- Analyze and prepare the financial reports and also the annual plan.
- Analyze and prepare managerial monthly and annual reports.
- คุณสมบัติ: Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting or related fields.
- At least 2.7 GPA for Bachelor's Degree and 3.3 for a Master's Degree.
- Experience Working in Accounting at least 10 years.
- Strong Knowledge of Accounting Standards including Tax, Financial statements, Accounting systems, etc.
- Having experience in ERP Project Implementation.
- Skill to Consult and Capture Content Issues.
- Be able to base in SCG Headquarter, Bangsue but be able to travel in province sometimes.
- Preparing Regional consolidated Financial Statement.
- Liaise with external representatives including auditors and Revenue Department for statutory and reporting.
- Review, Validate and Approve in the Investment Budget before proposing to The Executive Management.
- Controlling the month-end and year-end closing process for financial package reports for parent company.
- Preparing data for Board of Director meeting and Shareholders' meeting.
- Develop and coach team members to raise functional competency.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance management related.
- At least 5 years of management experience in the accounting or finance field.
- CPA License would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Listed company rules and regulations.
- Strong organizational and coordination management skills.
- Good command in Thai and English.
- Bachelor's degree ideally with an outstanding record of academic achievement; advanced degree is preferred.
- 6+ years of experience leading restructuring or turnaround situations.
- Prior experience as a consultant in a professional services firm.
- Proven record of leadership and experience managing teams and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Outstanding records of managerial or professional achievement.
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytical and conceptual problem solving; comfort with quantitative analysis and managerial accounting.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Expertise in driving rapid and successful operational turnarounds and/or rapid growth programs, across key strategic, revenue, cost and working capital levers.
- Ability to understand, analyze and interpret financial statements, exposure to business plan or P&L modeling, working capital management and/or 13-week cashflow preparation.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and the local office language(s) is highly preferred.
- POSITION SNAPSHOT.
- Location: Bangkok, Pathumwan
- Company: Nestlé
- Business Unit/Division: Finance & Control
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analyst or Auditing
- Strong Thai & English communication skill is a must.
- A DAY IN THE LIFE.
- Support the business co-pilots to ensure delivery of high quality reporting and analysis as agreed with business units for example Monthly Performance Reports, Monthly Dynamic Forecast, Selling Price Calculations, other KPIs related to the categories and business units.
- Support the Decision Supporting Manager to prepare necessary information using in the Monthly Business Planning Meeting by establishing financial forecast based on output from Monthly Sales Review.
- Prepare analysis for studies requested by business co-pilots, or corporate projects as required, for example portfolio rationalization, marketing spends effectiveness (Pre-post evaluation), financial scenario studies of new product launch for management's decisions (go/no go), CAPEX proposals, benchmarking studies (e.g. competitors).
- Ensure efficiency and quality of Management Accounting processes with regard to speed and quality of the output.
- Provide allocation assumptions to Reporting Team when necessary.
- ARE YOU A FIT?.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting. MBA.
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Analyst or Auditing.
- FMCG manufacturing Experience.
- Solid knowledge in cost analysis preferably from manufacturing industry.
- Good logical thinking, result-focused, and proactive cooperation.
- Good command of English and Thai is a must.
- We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
- Drive Growth - Will assist to grow the Securities Services business (post trade services) by way of product suite, revenue and clientele. This is in tandem in creating a sustainable and profitable business in Philippines, which will be supported by the regional business, sales, product, business solutioning and market advocacy teams.
- Build Strategy - Have the zeal to drive country specific strategies, considering clients' demand, local regulations, analyzing the potential impact & work on any business solutioning to meet client's requirement. Ensure alignment to overall global obje ...
- Client Centric - Need to identify target client segment for PH from domestic perspective, so that regional product teams can create a comprehensive product suite to cater to both onshore & offshore clients. Review on regular basis the product gaps & communicate to relevant stakeholders in order to enhance capabilities, develop or invest into solutions.
- Sales - Drive local sales initiatives, working closely with the regional sales team. To be the senior, onshore Securities Services client facing representative.
- Financials - Will work with regional business managers to monitor profitability of the business i.e. revenue targets, review of direct and indirect cost, client profitability & any other key performance indicators to be achieved.
- Product Development - Work closely with the reginal product team & analyze market developments and trends to drive investment proposals, ensuring product supply.
- Market Advocacy -Advocate on behalf of the clients, with the regulators and policy makers by conducting regulator roadshows, global client calls etc. Responsible to send out daily newsflashes to clients on relevant market news.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a Business-related equivalent course to suit this requirement.
- 15 years' experience in Banking and/or Financial Services will be ideal.
- Experience in Custody & Clearing, including Fund Accounting is required.
- Has a deep understanding of custody and nuances of market (related regulations, etc.).
- Comfortable in dealing with regulators & having a market network is an advantage.
- Self-driven, enjoys client interaction, strong communication & leadership skills to drive teams.
- Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
- We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.