WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- What You'll Do
- You will leverage your deep knowledge and expertise in marketing and sales by advising client service teams and top managers at client organizations to provide leadership and direction. In this role, youll have the opportunity to work directly with consulting teams to conduct assessments of client capabilities and performance, playing a significant role in team problem solving through the findings and insights from diagnostics and assessments.You will contribute to defining the implications to the client operating model, new roles and organization implications, and operating processes. You will also contribute to the strategies and solutions for marketing technology. You will be an important source of intellectual insight on a client project, framing business problems in a way that the team can then execute to drive impact and client value. Specifically, you'll be responsible for identifying our clients' most critical issues, developing best practices at leading companies, and advancing opportunities. Also, you will develop your practical experience from other similar situations which would help in leveraging firm experts' insight and experience to solve problems.You will lead projects on day-to-day problem solving, team management, and bring in deep functional knowledge and expertise, and proprietary tools to every client situation. You will manage and develop strategic client relationships while ensuring the highest quality of client work. You will also coach and develop younger tenured colleagues and create a distinctive experience for clients and working teams.Leveraging your expertise, youll help to advance McKinseys overall knowledge base by contributing to and expanding our diagnostic and assessment toolkit and approach. You will develop new frameworks, approaches, and techniques in addition to building on existing ones.
- Performance Marketing (Paid Channel), Senior Associate
- Pomelo is leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of paid marketing channels and hands-on execution of performance campaign on Facebook, Google Ads, and Ads Networks for all markets
- Ensure real-time optimisation including budget allocation across channels, platforms and countries in order to maximize spending efficiency
- Deliver ongoing performance based on the channel metrics through charts and slide decks and make actionable recommendations
- Initiate Pomelos marketing strategy to generate both new customers and boost customer retention in order to meet the companys target & KPIs
- Maintain good relationship with related 3rd party vendor including negotiation, budget allocation and setting KPI for them based on their specialty
- Strategize Ads concepts across all the channels and platforms while taking a lead on creative and content team briefings
- Participate or lead in assign projects across marketing function and all stakeholders such as creative team to achieve project goals
- 1-3 years experience in paid performance marketing.
- Familiar with performance marketing metrics and platforms for both web and app channel will be a big plus
- Proficient in Excel will be a big plus
- Creative thinker with Data-driven mindset
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and able to work effectively with a variety of functions and businesses
- Passionate about Fashion/Beauty industry. Technologically savvy, always up-to-date on industry trends & practices
Good Communication Skills, Creative Writing
- We are looking for smart and passionate interns to help us build an amazing product together. As an MarketingIntern at WorkVenture, you will be working together with our marketing, content and management teams, developing the brand and the product.
- The tasks you will be assigned to will be important and exciting. You will have the opportunity to workwith a team of young professionals and to develop your skills in variety of fields.
- We hope that your internship with us will lead to the forming of long term friendships with colleagues in our team and believe there is a strong opportunity to pursue your career at WorkVenture in the future.
- The Marketing team creates content that moves our users and inspires their careers. The team brings the spirit of joy, authenticity, and sharing of our product to our users, as well as bringing our users' passion, insights, and dreams to our product. Working within the team, the role offers excellent opportunities to develop and utilize skills in marketing, branding and communications.
- The candidate will be working with the team toward building new partnerships, expanding existing relationships and utilizing public relations opportunities to create brand awareness.
- Developing written materials, story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, Q&As, presentations and speeches.
- Supporting the team in preparation for press events, public speeches and media engagements.
- Strong communication skills, excellent writing skills and a good visual sense.
- Creativity and resourcefulness in finding new ways to reach users and to establish communication with them.
- Availability for an internship of at least 2 months, 3 months is a plus.
- Previous work experience not required.
Business Statistics / Analysis, English
- ADGES' human capital consultants help clients, including top-level executives, board members, and HR
- professionals, optimize business performance by addressing their human capital issues. Specifically,
- consultants and analysts help clients manage, reward and engage talent to drive business performance.
- ADGES'ability to compete is driven from powerful tools, intellectual capital, high quality of work,
- leveraged resources and top talent.
- Solution Consultant is involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote ADGES' products,
- services or ideas. The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, organizing events, product
- development, distribution, sponsorship, and research.
- customers demands Work collaboratively with the clients to come up with the proposal that captured customers
- demands with ADGES' service Follow up with the clients and turn proposal to businesses Make sure all required financial documents have complied with the client's requirements as well
- as ADGES' requirements Marketing Function: Liaising and networking with stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner
- organizations; Communicating with CEOs, HR executives, and managing customer relationships; Maintaining and updating customer databases; Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions; Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups; Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies; Evaluating marketing campaigns; Monitoring competitor activity;.
- practices and campaign Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative Good personal skills and confident when dealing with a senior executive Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines, changing client needs in the
- small but fast-moving organization Superior organizational skills and excellent attention to detail Mature and self-motivator Team players Hand on but still keep a big picture in-mind.
Digital Marketing, SEO, English
- Combining two exciting worlds of Human Capital and People Development Industry together with Digital
- Media, Digital Media Market is responsible for deliberating planning and goal setting of digital campaign,
- developing brand awareness and online reputation, managing content, managing SEO and generating of
- inbound traffic, and cultivating business leads and sales.
- Digital Media Marketer is a highly motivated, creative with experience and a passion for connecting with
- existing and future customers by developing a deep-sense of customer needs and how to meet their
- demands. As well as, Digital Media Marketer has a direct influence to build a company brand awareness
- by providing contents that valued by our audiences.
- Digital Media Marketer duties include: Manage, create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content Create a regular publishing schedule Plan and strategize digital media strategy and execution through an integration of various social
- media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and others Promote content, corporate events, and company products and services through social
- advertising Other duties include: brand development, identify target customers, set-clear objectives, visual
- design and web development strategy, content strategy, promotion strategy, engagement
- strategy, conversation strategy, and measure and analyze to establish ROI.
- practices and campaign Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative Good personal skills and confident when dealing with senior executive Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines, changing client needs in the
- small but fast moving organization Superior organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- SEM & Display Marketing Manager
- Pomelo is a leading Omni-channel fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast-fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Manage the Performance Marketing budget and ensure that User Acquisition, Buyer and User retention performance reach the business plan objectives
- Manage Affiliate, Social Paid (Facebook Ads), Search & Display and SEO teams (around 3-4 people)
- Work closely with Regional senior management to ensure constant alignment and consistency between company strategy and budget utilization
- Understand SEA media environment and suggest digital strategy adjustment based on its evolution
- Identify root causes of issues in daily channels operation and develop both practical solutions and new processes/models to improve it
- Translate complex online marketing data into easily understandable insights for other relevant teams and senior management
- Leverage Online Marketing planning and execution expertise to support other department initiatives
- Be creative and think out of the box to identify different initiates that could improve user experience and maximize user activation.
- 5-6 years experience in Performance Marketing, with management skills, ideally in startups from E-commerce, Travel or Food Delivery industries strong data/finance/consulting backgrounds with the appetite for e-commerce/marketing also considered
- Very strong analytical & critical thinking with data-driven
- Outstanding communication skills in collaborating with diverse, multi-functional teams
- Organization and project management skills in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience with Google AdWords, Facebook Ad manager, Affiliate marketing platforms
- Senior Visual Designer
- About the position:
- Pomelo is looking for an associate to join our Visual Design team. As a member of this team, you will be working closely with our Art Director, current Visual Designers as well as Content Marketing Team, Fashion Team and front-end developers in creating design solutions holistically by strategically implementing images, colors, typography and other elements that travel across all platforms, both online and offline. The role involves a high understanding of our brand, customer target and their needs before making communicative design decisions.You will work with briefs given by other departments to develop creative ideas and concepts before choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the brands objectives. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- What we're looking for:
- A highly self-motivated team player with a positive and hard-working attitude.
- Up to date with the latest fashion and design trends.
- Able to conceptualize and translate ideas into clear communication pieces.
- Ability to clearly present creative work and communicate to cross-functional teams.
- Someone who will be the gatekeeper to the Pomelo brand.
- Design stimulating visuals for Pomelo platforms, this role particularly focuses on Pomelo digital advertising channels and growth initiatives
- Helping define Pomelo ad strategy from a design perspective
- Designing compelling, clear and engaging advertising assets, while also understanding the customer journey and fulfilling the business needs
- Stay abreast of current and evolving advertising trends and ensure Pomelos visual communications are ever-evolving and with increasing engagement
- Work closely and cross-functionally with a variety of teams including Studio, Editorial, Marketing, Engineering and Growth.
- Work with a wide range of media, including Adobe suites, text animation, video and other computer-aided design
- Ensure all assets are aligned to the Pomelo brand, delivered on time and to the highest quality
- Support and mentor junior visual associates, where required
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or other design related field
- Over 3 years experience in a related design field: fashion, fashion e-commerce or creative ad agency
- Ad agency or previous advertising design experience preferred
- Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Motion Graphic experience desired, but not essential
- Knowledge of and interest in advertising, marketing, fashion and branding
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Self-motivated, rigorous and excellence-oriented.
- A good communicator, team player, with a positive attitude.
- Required Materials:
- Resume / CV
- Portfolio in PDF format
- Brand Designer
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Design stimulating and engaging visuals for all Pomelo platforms, particularly focusing on digital assets for Pomelo web and app
- Act as lead designer for medium and large scale Pomelo projects
- Conceptualize and translate ideas into clear and engaging communication pieces, while also understanding the business needs and customer journey
- Support the Design associates with strong conceptual design development and direction
- Support with UI design for Pomelo platforms and new projects
- Ensure all assets are aligned to the Pomelo brand standards
- Lead improvements in Pomelo brand design, staying abreast of current industry trends and leading continuous improvement in all Pomelo design projects
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Growth, Product, Engineering teams on company projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or other design related field
- 5 years experience in a related design field: fashion, fashion e-commerce or creative ad agency
- Proven experience as a senior designer or design lead in projects for a brand or agency
- UX/UI experience highly favoured
- Proficient in all Adobe programs
- Strong knowledge of UI/UX programs
- Required Materials
- Resume / CV
- Portfolio in PDF format
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- The Creative Operations function at Pomelo comprises of Studio, Photography, Styling, Art Direction, Post Production, Visual Design and Copywriting. The team is the provider of all creative services at Pomelo and supports many business functions from Marketing and PR to Engineering, Buying, Retail, Customer Service. The PM team is the gatekeeper of all these creative functions ensure all projects are executed seamlessly from brief to launch.
- Manage the end to end execution and delivery of all Pomelo creative projects
- Be the main point of contact for all creative requirements across Pomelo business units (marketing, retail, PR, buying, design, product, customer service)
- Collate all project requirements, interpret into creative brief, set project milestones and ensure all project stakeholders are adequately resourced to execute.
- Manage the end to end project timeline from initial brief to final launch of assets
- Construct and manage approval process through all senior stakeholders
- Ensure all projects meet Pomelo brand standards and are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest quality
- Manage a team of Creative PMs, working across all company projects. Delegate project scope out to team and ensure department KPIs are being met.
- Working with Director of Creative Ops on the overall creative strategy and ensuring each project meets the department KPIs as well as hitting company commercial targets.
- Ensuring all creative projects are brand-relevant
- Bachelor degree
- At least to 2 years of working experiences
- Prior project management / project execution lead in Advertising Agency or creative environment would be plus
- Understanding of fashion, design, photography, branding and international industry trends
- Strong English communication and comfortable working in an international environment
- Ability to communicate well at all business levels.
- Meticulously organised and detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated, team player with an ability to lead people and make informed decisions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Jira or other project management software experience would be an advantage
- Interested applicants please send your portfolio and CVs with contact information, and salary expectations
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 530 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers; serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.We are now looking for an experienced Area Director of Revenue to join our team. The role is based in Bangkok, but will require frequent travel to Maldives. This is a senior leadership role, reporting directly to General Managers of the area with dotted line to our Regional Director of Revenue for Asia. Maldives currently has a portfolio of 5 properties ; Anantara Dhigu and Anantara Veli that are clustered with award winning Naladhu Private Island located only 30 mins boat ride away from Male. In addition we have Niyama Private Islands and Anantara Kihavah, both only 30-45 mins seaplane ride away from Male. We are excited to be welcoming the Avani brand into our Maldives portfolio later this year with the opening of Avani Fares on Baa Atol, scheduled to open in December. In this role, you would take the lead as the Pre-Opening Director of Revenue for our Avani Fares whilst overseeing the revenue team that we currently have looking after our existing properties. This is an incredibly exciting time to join our Maldives area team!Job DescriptionYou are responsible for the translation of business analytics into tactical strategy, providing focused expertise and guiding & directing the existing hotel Revenue Management teams through effective and measurable revenue management initiatives. You will set, manage and effectively communicate the pricing strategy by market segment for each hotel in the area with reference to market intelligence, buying patterns and seasonality. You will actively participate in the production of the hotels' annual budget and assist in the creation, update and evaluation of the hotel Sales and Marketing plans for your region.You will be an active part of our pre-opening team for Avani Fares and be the property revenue leader during the exciting pre- and post-opening phase. We expect you to start around June / July this year. QualificationsUniversity degree in hotel management or financeMore than seven years revenue management experience in a hotel business are required Previous pre-opening experience in revenue role is a mustFamiliar with the hotel operations available technology (PMS & RMS) and all distribution channelsUnderstand the dynamics of area & local market, local competitors and events of the destination. Previous experience of Maldives market would be highly desirable.Multiple hotel revenue management experience preferred, multi-brand and multi-property experience is a benefitStrong commercial/business acumenEnglish skills: excellent verbal and written communication is required.An exemplary coach and mentor with track-record in people developmentAdditional InformationInterested? We hope so! The application period will close on the 15th of March, however we will start the interviews as soon as suitable candidates are identified.
- Johnson& Johnson(Thailand) Senior E-com Channel Development ManagerOverall purpose of job:Responsible for overall E-Commerce business of Consumer for J&J Thailand. Accountable for the sales, promotion and marketing budget, and P&L of E-Commerce. Develop the strategy and business plan for each of the E-Commerce partner and serve as main contact point for all customers. Essential duties and responsibilities: Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, and promotional campaigns Responsible for the creation and execution of business plan and P&L of E-Commerce business Manage the day to day business with E-Commerce partner and accountable for monthly sales target Manage the digital communication plan in support of the E-Commerce business Work with J&J consumer BAM team in developing and executing E Commerce brand plan Work with E-distributor in ensuring operation of both front end ( shop) and back end ( supply chain) Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in handling eCommerce both operational and business strategy. Understand the Personal Care business industry Knowledge of consumer and shopper research goals and methodologies Understanding of how shopper drivers should influence drive in-store activities and form experience Fluency in both Thai and EnglishPrimary LocationThailand-Bangkok-Bangkok-OrganizationJohnson & Johnson Consumer (Thailand) Ltd (7337)Job FunctionSalesRequisition ID2005808712W
- Siemens Smart Infrastructure is seeking a dynamic Senior Sales Manager to lead and manage our Energy Distribution Systems (EDS) Business in South and West Region. This EDS Sales Manager will ensure that strong customer relationships within the Infrastructure sector are created and maintained, while driving the Team to achieve their stated EDS business goals.Responsibilities IncludePromote focused approach to selling, based on vertical market penetration and specific company initiatives.Thorough understanding of wide-ranging challenges faced by local government and commercial/industrial clients with strong ideas and approach for helping address and overcome these by developing comprehensive, mutually-beneficial partnerships and strategies.Well networked with market decision makers, and involved in market focused associated trade organizations and professional groupsUnderstand and explain the correlation between market drives, business objectives and operational issues as they relate to value propositions, applying this knowledge as a strategic sales coach to support individual sales representatives in creating account strategies.Ensure coordinated and cooperative effort between EDS sales team and EDS operations, as well as other divisions within Siemens.Identify and set strategic direction of EDS sales team, based on local market conditions and drivers, company initiatives, competitive landscape and local Siemens relationships.Drive focused approach for the team consistent with this direction to maximize revenue, profit and customer satisfaction.Manage the creation and development of EDS projects for customers in select vertical markets, such as Republic and Local Government, commercial/industrial.Manage the sales process to ensure customer opportunities are properly qualified prior to investment of resources.Recruit, retain, train and mentor sales personnel. Ensure that our sales personnel are skilled in selling the value of our company supported initiatives, such as alternative/renewable energy, green and sustainability solutions, innovative financing and energy services.Create specific and challenging goals consistent with team's strategic direction. Provide candid feedback and coaching throughout the year, as well as formal performance appraisals.Demonstrate the ability to make changes based on lack of performance, if necessary.Assist sales personnel with networking activities, marketing, customer meetings, proposal development and customer presentations to deliver outstanding customer value.Participate in development of long range sales planning and growth strategies. Develop detailed sales forecast and provide input to budget.Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And ExperienceBachelors Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or other related field preferred. (Minimum education required is a high school diploma)At least 10 years of sales experience including 5 or more years of experience managing successful sales teams.Requires a strong understanding of technical and financial concepts.Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and direct personnel toward achievement of a common goal.Excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills in English are required to interact with customers, vendors, and employees.Strong business acumen with the ability to understand and manage the dynamics of a complex organization required.Required travel: 50%Other requirements:Individual must possess a valid Drivers license in good standing.Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, And ExperienceOther preferences:Existing experience with infrastructure, construction, engineering or technology sales and sales managementCandidates with success in Performance Contracting sales, or candidates selling or sales management of other types of complex solution sales to clients will receive preference
- Organization: Smart InfrastructureCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time