What is WorkScore™?
What is WorkScore? The blue bar next to each of the jobs indicates how well your profile matches with the job position. To see WorkScore scores you need to complete your profile at least to 80%.
For best matches we recommend to fill as much as you can, up to 100%. You can apply to all jobs, although jobs with higher match percentage are most relevant to your skills, education and background. Even with a low WorkScore percentage, if you really like the job then it still could be a right job for you!
2 years required
฿40,000 - ฿60,000
- Product Manager in K.L, Malaysia (Visa Provided)(Kuala Lumpur).
- We are looking for a Product Manager to take ownership of the product, user research, interviews, and surveys, and translate the findings into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, mockups, and prototypes. The product manager will also design the overall functionality of the product, and continuously iterate to ensure the best user experience.
- You will be responsible for increasing customer retention rate by personalizing the user experience, improving recommendations, and facilitating discovery. The goal: Create a place where customer wants to keep coming back.
- Research, conceiving, sketching, and prototyping
- Understanding of Agile and SCRUM methodology
- Conducting usability testing and gathering feedback
- Designing and delivering wireframes, user journeys, and mockups for a variety of devices and interfaces
- Following a user-centric design approach and rapidly testing and iterating
- Improving the user experience related to core functionality and new features.
- Illustrating design ideas with storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.