WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Industrial Engineering, English
- Job Responsibilities.
- Purchasing and inspecting all material, equipment, tools according to its specifications of the company purchasing regulations and be suitable for using.
- Participating an acceptance process of the purchasing the specification, material, equipment etc. to ensure that they are fully comply with its specification and company requirement.
- Evaluating new and existing suppliers/subcontractors and negotiates purchase agreements.
- Creating the vendor list.
- Being responsible, coordinating, maintaining all material, equipment in inventory to be ready for using and not deteriorating.
- Other works as assigned in relation to EHIA/EIA.
- Job Qualifications.
- At least bachelor s degree in Industrial Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years experience in industrial purchasing or warehouse (New graduated who is a high-potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome).
- Experience in oil and gas, petrochemical, power plant business or related fields would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (Researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors).
- Working independently and being a self-motivated person.
- Positive thinking, being a result-oriented and having a commitment to deadline.
- Communications and negotiation skills.
- Good command in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy.
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- JOB SUMMARY:
- The principle role of the Assistant Warehouse Manager is to oversee and assist in the execution of the daily processes related to inbound and outbound flow of goods at the Warehouse Operations. This includes but is not limited to coordinating activities between various functional departments in the facility, monitoring workloads, evaluating and setting operational priorities & planning.
- To closely work with Warehouse Managers and the team where we ensure the adequate, accurate, reliable data and on time submission from all sourcing for Contractual KPIs reports.
- Spearhead the workforce planning & job assignment & priority on a daily basis to align with workload efficiently.
- Closely working with client on daily operations.
- Monitor progress & performance measurement of day to day operational tasks (inbound/outbound processing, cycle counts, etc.).
- Review & Revise standard operating procedure (SOP) in order to make effective operational flow & process.
- Do operational analysis & process improvement to effectively minimize time and cost of our corresponding clients.
- Coaching and consulting to the team leader and warehouse staff when needed.
- Ensure that safety protocols/standard operating procedures are being followed.
- Drive operations to meet KPI target.
- Arrange weekly & monthly operational performance report & KPI on time, submitting to Warehouse manager.
- Will be managing 3 areas of the operations: Row material WH, Finished Goods WH and In-Plant Operations.
- Any further task as per Warehouse manager assigned.
- Preferred Bachelor s Degree in Logistics Business or any equivalent.
- Min of 5 years in supervisory level & related SCM/warehouse operations/Freight forwarding is advantageous.
- Skills and Experience Desired:Excellent communication skills with team & party concerned.
- Excellent communication and written in English skill is required.
- Excellent Analytical Skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, specifically in Excel and Power point is preferred.
- Able to handle multiple conflicting priorities and capable managing of at least 50-100 people.
- Self-Directed and able to work under pressure Environment.
- Willing to work at Nakornratchsima province.