WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Regular Work.
- To use media tools in proper way for effective analysis.
- To responsible for media expenditure (monthly), media trend & review (quarterly), updated competitor movement (quarterly).
- To monitor the movement of competitors, analyze and report to client.
- To monitor role and responsibility of team members.
- Planning and Presentation.
- To be able to specific challenge of campaign, create effective media strategy and communication direction.
- To clear understand product in responsibility, campaign s brief and client s objective for.
- Designing effective integrated media recommendation.
- To prepare effective media plan and presentation proposal.
- To be able to present integrated media recommendation in Thai and English as professional.
- Idea and Creativity.
- To guide and share creative and new idea to support the proposal.
- Operation Efficiency.
- To be proactive and on-time deliver the assigned work.
- To monitor and do correctness in operation.
- To encourage team members to understand and support the company s policy and direction.
- To have good internal and external relationship.
- 6-7 years of advertising/marketing working experience.
- Understand media planning work process.
- Have positive attitude and good teamwork.
- Able to communicate in English very well (both speaking and writing).
- Initiate new media strategy and recommendation.
- Good presentation skill.
- Good negotiation skill with both media buyer and client.
Good Communication Skills, Social media, Creative Presentation, Microsoft Office, English
- Columbus Agency - is the top ten online advertising agency in Thailand, be the part of Dentsu-Aegis Network. We are now looking for talented, adventure lover to explore the digital world with us !! If you love to work in dynamic and fast moving environment, we are your school for the future !! iProspect is the full scale online/digital agency, we specially in online creative and application development for agencies, marketers and brands. We managed more than 100 brands portfolio with various touch-point i.e. rich media, search marketing, Facebook application, viral campaign or mobile marketing.
- Your role is to suggest and implement Strategic direction Excellence to our local / global clients. Your team challenge is to Provide consumer insight and integration core brand or product to inspire creative and media team.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic planning for creative brief development.
- Gatherinsight and trends, for result of client products and services.
- Analyze, strategize, pre and post campaign of business and client needs.
- Age above than 23 Years old.
- Bachelor degreeor higher in marketing or related field.
- Minimun 3 years experience in agency or brand management is required.
- Fluent in English both writing and speaking.
- Passionate in consumer, social and digital media trend.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in digital advertising agency is a PLUS.
- Proficient in MS office, especially PowerPoint or Keynote.
- Enable to work well under pressure and tight deadline.
Market Analysis, Market Research, English
- Marketing planning, media planning and budget planning for assigned projects.
- Analyse market situation.
- Summarize weekly & monthly report.
- To motivate & supervise agency & internal business units to develop marketing campaign with the highest potential in term of business result.
- Male/Female with Thai nationallity.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing / Mass Communication / Business Administrative or related field.
- Candidate must possess at least in bachelor degree, any field.
- Fresh graduates with positive attitude are also welcome.
- Very active and very good personality.
- Be able to start working immediately.
- Be able to work 6 days / week.
Leadership Skill, Good Communication Skills, Management, Thai, English, Malay, Bahasa Indonesia
- Functional Responsibility & Duties.
- Support Group Head of Procurement in delivering Group Procurement agenda within the cluster, ensuring timely, accurate and complete reporting on local Procurement needs, activities and cluster s strategic business plans.
- Partner with key stakeholders in the senior management capacity to articulate Group Procurement agenda and strategies, influence them to support the goals and enabling necessary resources to deliver targets.
- Enable Category Leads of the cluster to deliver Group led Procurement strategies and relevant category agenda, provide necessary leadership for securing support on the projects from senior management..
- In collaboration with the Category Leads, plan, develop, execute strategic sourcing projects to deliver targeted savings and other KPIs, including cash flow improvement, risk management and compliance; manage procure to pay process for the cluster.
- Lead Cluster Productivity by providing relevant leadership guidance on ideation, kick-off, maintaining progress, timely completion of the Cluster Productivity Projects, and sharing periodic reports on the status..
- Lead Capability Development, by rolling out group led programs to assess the capability of Group Procurement Team members and develop tailored training & development programs to enhance Team s effectiveness and efficiency..
- Ensure development of reliable supply base for the cluster, supplier evaluations and manage supply risks.
- Ensurevisibility and transparency of spend across categories and measure performance of the procurement, manage activities to meet or exceed KPIs.
- Interface with users to understand needs and deliver continuous value.
- Lead contract management process for local contracts and ensure legal compliance.
- Deliver the needs of any other tasks as instructed and relevant to the role and Procurement function.
- Role Responsibility.
- Strengthen AirAsia brand image and customer advocacy.
- Promote AirAsia s culture and values within the organization and externally.
- Act as the voice and a leader of Group Procurement and perform as local Procurement business partner.
- Ensure transparency and promote good governance.
- Deliver excellence in Procurement, including commercial and process ownership for all sourcing activities.
- Manage direct reports, develop talent and strengthen staff capability; ensure all staff receive appropriate training and fair support for career development.
- Pursue continuous improvement and innovation through digital solutions.
- Min 8 years of experience in strategic sourcing and procurement, preferably for Indirects Category in multinational fmcg companies; alternatively, previous experience in international trading of goods & services working as sourcing manager in airline, travel and hospitality industry.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or finance/ accounting; MBA is a plus.
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial acumen, able to manage contracting process.
- Able to prioritize, focus, persevere, manage time well and aim to deliver from start to finish (good project management skills), while being tolerant and having patience with people.
- Detail oriented, strategic, creative, analytical and good with numbers and analysis tools (MS-Excel / Google Sheets).
- Experience with Best Practice Procurement Analysis and Strategy Development tools to identify saving opportunities.
- Positive with self and others, good in relationship management and able to influence others.
- Have integrity, ethical, respectful and service minded; able to collaborate with others from different cultures with different values, excellent in providing customer service and stakeholder management.
- Confident, self-initiator, able to manage change.
- Demonstrate pragmatic and entrepreneurial Leadership in approaching problems.
- Able to network with others, be a team player and team leader; stay up to date with the matters relevant to job.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; Any of Thai / Malay / Bahasa language is a plus.
- We are all different - one talent to another - that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be the best. We committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Work Well Under Pressure, English, Thai
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Execute the business strategy successfully and efficiently; Merchandise, Marketing and Expansion strategy.
- Responsible overall performance of Food Place in accordance to financial budget and KPIs.
- Drive the growth of Sales & Profit , Customer and Expansion .
- Act as Local Marketing; responsible on Customer portfolio; maintain & regain active customer, recruit & develop new customer, individual and enterprise in the market.
- Develop and communicate Local marketing campaign and plan.
- Support store people management; recruitment, training by cooperating with HR head office.
- Support the implementation of company policies and procedures and to ensure that the company complies with all Occupational Health & Safety and other statutory regulations.
- Drive the alignment and collaborate with key functions to ensure smooth day-to-day store operation.
- Anticipate and solve problems as Disturbance handler. Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Create opportunities and initiating new things to improve performance as well as to make significant result.
- Consistently keep up with competitors and industry trend; competitors and market survey.
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- At least 10 years experience of Retail business/ Supermarket will be advantage.
- Strong leadership and Positive attitude.
- Good English skill.
- Proficiency in Negotiation skill.
- Analyze corporate sales performance to identify drivers of growth, impact of key trade activities, media communicated and competitive actions.
- Analyze performance of corporate trade activity to determine effectiveness, key success factors and improvement opportunity.
- Provide simulation of sales, transaction and cost impact of new/future trade activities, also suggesting proper mechanic and forecast potential trade.
- Provide adhoc analysis support and coordinate with CSS (BigC shopper data agency) to incorporate customer performance.
- Deliver division performance review to Merchandizing team with clear actions recommended and keep track of what is acted on for full loop evaluation.
- Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, preferably International Program, Marketing Major or any related fields.
- Minimum 3 years in Retail or FMCG, preferably in data analysis role.
- Ability to understand, incorporate, analyze various data sources and put into presentation.
- Strong logical thinking and good in numbers and analysis.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of English, can-do attitude and open-minded personality.
- Able to handle multi-tasks/projects, work under pressure and meeting timeline.
Market Analysis, Financial Analysis, English
- GENERAL SUMMARY.
- Big C Ecommerce Marketing (New Channel) will be responsible for driving overall sales performance of newly developed channels i.e. chat & shop, call & shop, social commerce. Developing marketing plan and executing all marketing activities through these channels. Working closely with internal and external parties to ensure marketing campaign execution. Monitoring and tracking of performance in responsible channels and propose growth plan..
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS.
- Develop marketing plan for newly developed/ emerging channels i.e. chat & shop, call & shop, social commerce etc. to drive sales and acquire new customers.
- Work closely with Merchandise, Trade plan and Operations teams to execute promotion. campaigns and identify potential growth area as well as negotiate with suppliers to drive sales growth.
- Establish marketing activities guidelines, social commerce techniques and tactics in order to equip Operations and customer service team to improve conversion.
- Monitor and analyze performance for responsible channels in order to take action at product or sub-category level, region/ province/ store level.
- Work with internal teams to set up promotion in system as planned i.e. identify key highlight items, submit promotion price to web admin, submit creative brief etc.
- Monitor market trends and competitors to identify opportunities for Big C.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement, and work cross-functionally to execute those improvements.
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONS.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in eCommerce, retail business, marketing or trade planning in ecommerce business.
- 2+ years of sales & marketing experience in omni-channel retail, chat & shop, social commerce channels.
- Able to communicate well in English both written and speaking.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Results driven and solution oriented.
- Energized by a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Has entrepreneur spirit and is a self-starter with sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal skill to collaborate closely with different functional areas.
- Has high-level of business acumen and financial management.
- Has understanding of online consumer behavior, online/ ecommerce trends, ecommerce performance metrics.
- Minimum qualifications:
- Experience with local market knowledge, telecom landscape, submarine landings, permitting, license requirements and regulatory framework.
- Negotiations experience with enterprise partners, customers, suppliers, governments and internal teams.
- Strategic negotiations and business development experience in obtaining services from high-technology providers in colocation data center equipments, dark fiber, network transport, bilateral terrestrial/undersea interconnects, and IT services.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Well versed with contractual framework and ability to negotiate complex contracts with vendors/partners/suppliers.
- Possessing a working understanding of both Asian and Global carrier networks.
- In depth understanding of the submarine cable industry, from working in consortia, to supply agreements and associated tax, regulatory, legal and technical matters.
- Ability to connect with senior level industry executives to develop strategic relationships/initiatives.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills.
- About the job.
- Google's infrastructure needs go far beyond server computers. As Google's products and services scale the globe, the Strategic Negotiation team works behind the scenes to secure infrastructure for Google's future -- everything from underwater cables to physical data center space. As a Strategic Negotiator, you combine your deep market knowledge of a given sector with tech industry savvy to negotiate cost-effective solutions to support Google's infrastructure growth. You'll work with specific project teams on negotiating deals, managing vendor and partner relationships and presenting deal recommendations to our Tech leadership. Your successful negotiations have the potential to save Google millions of dollars in operating costs and impact every part of the business.
- As a Strategic Negotiator, you'll work with specific project teams on negotiating agreements and contracts, managing vendor and partner relationships and presenting agreement recommendations to our Tech leadership. Your successful negotiations have the potential to impact every part of the business. You'll identify the most cost-effective and timely solutions for our needs and then drive the contracting process to signature. You'll take lead on special projects, manage vendors and present your recommendations to Google leadership including building business cases for desired investments. You should be able to work with cross-functional teams at Google including Policy, Legal, Regulatory, Tax, Finance, Product and Product Engineering.
- Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Identify and define strategic acquisition initiatives to meet Google's ongoing infrastructure needs, in collaboration with internal business and networking technical teams.
- Lead and negotiate contracts in relation to submarine cable builds and landings.
- Build and drive strategic relationships with vendors, identify unique opportunities for partnership or expansion in the technical infrastructure space and determine specific solutions that meet commercial, technical and timing requirements.
- Build and drive Google s strategy for technical infrastructure builds in given territories/market(s). Lead partnerships in tandem with Google's legal team.
- Lead and negotiate contracts in relation to capacity, dark fiber, and colocation space and power.
- About iKala Shoplus .
- We are the #1 fast-growing social commerce platform in Southeast Asia that aims to empower Small-to-Medium sized businesses to succeed in social commerce with AI.
- We reach over 7 million online shoppers per month in Thailand via our messenger chatbot, and generate 550,000 orders/month through our system.
- We are loved by partners, being a messaging and marketing partner with Facebook, technology partner with Google, and business partners with Thailand social commerce ecosystem such as Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn Bank, logistic partner, Thailand Post, Kerry, and J&T.
- We have a world class team, cofounder team Sega Cheng (ex-Googler), and people from Yahoo and Microsoft. We are also backed by the Fortune 500 IT company - Wistron Corp; if you join us, you will experience a dynamic multi-national working environment, with talents from not only Thailand, but also Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Job Description .
- As a Shoplus senior product manager in Thailand, you are building a user-centered product. You will be responsible for understanding the local market, collecting feedback from Thailand users, co-working with Thailand and headquarter product managers to define most important problems and features..
- You would work closely with headquarters members. We expect that you are able to do marketing research and share your insights with HQ members. Not only what users suffer from, but also competitor analysis, market trends, new technology, and so on..
- You would work closely with the sales and marketing team in Thailand. We expect that you are able to manage every release, plan and drive go to market plan. Not only tell everyone what is going to release but also tell others why it s so important to users and us.. Responsibilities .
- Do marketing research including business drivers, competitive analysis and research.
- Coming up with the right questions to learn about the users and validate the designs for the research.
- Define the pain point from user interview, user feedback and data.
- Define solution and write down developing document with headquarters member.
- Organize outcome and feedback by user interview or data tracking from the application after every new feature launch and iteration.
- Manage release cycle and communicate with all stakeholders in Thailand.
- Oversee the creation of product requirements documents, schedules and supporting materials in partnership with design, content, technology, marketing and 3rd party vendor/partner teams.
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert senior management of changes to scope, timelines, resources and vendor/partners management issues. Requirements .
- 3-5 years of web, mobile web and mobile app product management experience.
- User-centric, Goal-oriented, Highly-motivated and Proactive self-starter.
- User interview skill.
- Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices (both web and mobile).
- More info>>>https://www.shoplus.me/en/.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Statistics / Analysis, Sales, Digital Marketing, Thai, English
฿18,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- FCC is the tech-based firm specializing in customizing OMNI-CHANNEL, customer CONTACT service and CRM/CEM service solutions to key customers of our corporate clients considered major players in their categories. With the solid road to IPO, FCC seeks the potentials to join an exciting ride to extensively expand its businesses and manage relationship with our key clients together.
- Why wait, come and experience our exciting journey where you can learn, grow and have fun with!!.
- Let challenge yourself in the world of Customer Experience, CRM and Contact Channel areas and IT Solutions. Perform in results-based environment and experience the chance to work with client's top managements. There are 2 key roles to deliver;.
- Strategic solution design.
- Provide consultation to corporate strategy, marketing, CRM/CEM and Customer touchpoints and also align such strategy with IT solutions.
- Design and develop work flow/customer experience journey which are empowered IT solutions.
- Provide custom-designed CRM/CEM programs that align with strategic initiatives in the light of cutting-edge research, client performance gaps and world-class benchmark.
- Strategic sales optimization.
- Manage the prospects/leads from digital channels.
- Provide initial consultation and convert them to client .
- Complete the sales optimization journey to grow the business impact; schedule/coordinate meetings, conferences, special events, and appointments arrangements.
- Education: Must possess at least a Bachelor's degree preferably with a focus on Marketing, Economic, Business, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations and/or Business Administration.
- New graduates are welcome.
- Experience in design and creation of marketing documents and business proposal is a plus.
- Prior experience in the Consultative or Solution Selling is a plus.
- A team player.
- Agile learning, responsible, positive attitude and self-enthusiasm.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Good command both spoken and written English will be a plus.
- Strategic thinking.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Be able to work on results-based work environments.
- We are looking forward to hearing from candidates who have the passion, commitment, attention to detail and communication skills necessary to successfully fill the position. If you feel that this description is consistent with your strengths and career goals, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- คิดอีเว้นท์ข่าวส่งเสริมธุรกิจ สนับสนุนแผนประชาสัมพันธ์และการตลาดของบริษัทลูกค้า ลงในนิตยสาร Answer News Industrial
- เสนอข้อตกลงจัดทำตามข้อกำหนดของบริษัท เพื่อสร้างยอดขายให้กับเป้าหมายตนเอง และบริษัท
- วางแผนการผลิตฉบับให้กับลูกค้า ประสานงานภายใน และ ดูแลการออกกองถ่ายทำจนสำเร็จ Project
- ประสานงาน AD โฆษณา(ในกรณีลูกค้าลงโฆษณาสนันสนุนข่าวนั้นๆ) หรือ ประสานการจัดหน้าข่าว โดยมีฝ่ายกราฟฟิค จัดทำ AD ให้.
Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Assurance, Budgeting, Business Statistics / Analysis, Cash Flow Management, Compliance, Financial Analysis, Contracts, Thai, English
- Primary duty (60%).
- Develop and monitor the procurement process to optimize all operating cost.
- Perform an internal financial audit and assist in managing the internal financial approval process.
- Manage and control finance- and legal-related documents.
- Be a single point of contact of account receivable and payable - directly contact franchisee for any due balance.
- Monitor, analyze, and propose inflow and outflow of corporate cash.
- Coordinate with an outsourced accounting firm to finalize annual tax report.
- Secondary duty (40%).
- Be a team member for a new store opening and marketing campaign.
- Lead a team consisting of in-house interns and outsourced service providers to achieve and deliver technical-related tasks works.
Good Communication Skills, Creative Writing
- We are looking for smart and passionate interns to help us build an amazing product together. As an MarketingIntern at WorkVenture, you will be working together with our marketing, content and management teams, developing the brand and the product.
- The tasks you will be assigned to will be important and exciting. You will have the opportunity to workwith a team of young professionals and to develop your skills in variety of fields.
- We hope that your internship with us will lead to the forming of long term friendships with colleagues in our team and believe there is a strong opportunity to pursue your career at WorkVenture in the future.
- The Marketing team creates content that moves our users and inspires their careers. The team brings the spirit of joy, authenticity, and sharing of our product to our users, as well as bringing our users' passion, insights, and dreams to our product. Working within the team, the role offers excellent opportunities to develop and utilize skills in marketing, branding and communications.
- The candidate will be working with the team toward building new partnerships, expanding existing relationships and utilizing public relations opportunities to create brand awareness.
- Developing written materials, story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, Q&As, presentations and speeches.
- Supporting the team in preparation for press events, public speeches and media engagements.
- Strong communication skills, excellent writing skills and a good visual sense.
- Creativity and resourcefulness in finding new ways to reach users and to establish communication with them.
- Availability for an internship of at least 2 months, 3 months is a plus.
- Previous work experience not required.
Data Warehousing, Analytical Thinking, Finance, SQL, Python, Good Communication Skills, Excel, Thai, English
- Get to know the Role:
- This is a team leading role for upcoming Thailand Data Team for Grab Financial.
- Candidate should be hands on with analytics, data management, simple statistical and econometric modelling and SQL ETL tasks.
- Work scope is data and analytics tasks including management reporting, dashboarding, for financial use cases such as lending, payments.
- In time and with growth in business, the candidate will be supported by direct team members.
- Working in close coordination with regional Data and Analytics team in Singapore.
- Reporting to regional Head of Data & Analytics for Grab Financial.
- Key day to day tasks:Liaison with country credit bureau, regulators for the data reporting needs.
- Solve for country businesses finance data reporting needs.
- Lead country level data audits to successful completion.
- Determine and acquire the datasets needed to be collected from internal and external sources.
- Design and implement databases and data schemas for new products and digital solutions.
- Management of campaign reporting, MIS, analysis and derivation of key success KPIs.
- Design and ownership of Dashboard in Tableau, Holistics, other MIS and dashboard reporting.
- Work with data scientists, technology teams and other functions to deep dive on data solutions and prioritize business and information needs.
- Assist data science teams in developing tools, metrics, and systems to analyze large-scale internal and external datasets to identify opportunities to improve solutions efficiency, accuracy for a more targeted product offering.
- ETL, Profiling and segmentation of datasets for tactical data mining tasks.
- Test for incoming data quality (exploratory data analysis) and build and execute UAT test cases at the point of deployment of analytics models.
- The must haves:
- A Bachelor's/Master s degree, preferably in Analytics, Statistics, Software, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering.
- 8-12 years relevant work experience in Data warehousing, BI, analytics or insights related role.
- Proven relevant experience with Credit Bureau or Analytics Consulting (Financial Institutions) in nature.
- Proficient in both Thai and English language.
- Expert in SQL/Presto, Python coding skills a plus.
- Good in Tableau and building dashboards.
- Proficient with working on Big databases.
- Proficient in Excel and PPT.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyse significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of data models, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Team leading experience, Self-motivated and independent learner.
- Detail-oriented and efficient time manager who thrives in a dynamic working environment.
- Good in business communication.
- Retail banking, FI or credit bureau experience preferred.
- Get to know Grab:
- Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
- Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle. We recently launched our fintech platform - GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform. We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability. Currently, we offer services in 8 countries. Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.