WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Agile Development, Project Management, Risk Management, Thai
- Lead planning, development and implementation of projects including participate in the design and testing phases, follow a defined project management methodology.
- Coordinate project plans to meet the goals and priorities of the organization.
- Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas.
- Develop methods to monitor project or area progress and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Provide coaching and direction setting to project team members.
- Manage project resource allocation.
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements. Interact regularly with clients to determine their interest and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Work cross-module to solve problems and implement changes.
- Present oral and written reports defining plan, progress, problems and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
- Bachelor s Degree or higher in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or any related field.
- At least 2 years of Project Management experience.
- Have a knowledge in various project management frameworks (PMI, Agile Development, etc.) is a plus.
- Good project management, team leadership and sense of ownership.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communications, customer relationship and negotiation skills.
- Good co-ordination skill with positive attitude and ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently and proactively in managing multiple teams with multiple projects.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English is mandatory.
Professional publications, Business Statistics / Analysis, Management, English
- In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at G-Able speed.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, etc. on cutting edge technologies.
- Develop innovative solutions to some of the world s hardest problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in a technical field or a vast technological understanding.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
Copywriting, Copy Editing, Creative Presentation, English
- Job Overview:
- Write and publish various types of pieces for our company s website, like articles, emailers and social media posts.
- Produce marketing copy to advertise our products, write blog posts about industry-related topics and promote our content on social media.
- Prepare promotional material for events, write product descriptions and create text for online advertisements.
- Administer our social media accounts.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Update product descriptions as needed (both on our websites and other online resources).
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products.
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Conduct keyword research and optimize content.
- Identify customers needs and recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Write clear and compelling copy to describe products.
- Create advertising texts for brochures and banners.
- Craft sales pitch emails to pique potential candidates attention.
- Ensure all content we produce is true to the product and consistent with our brand.
- Collaborate with designers to create appealing graphics that complement text.
- Write copy for marketing and communication material, including press releases, infographics and social media posts.
- Male/Female, Age 25-35 years old, Thai Nationality.
- BSc in Marketing or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Product Copywriter, Copywriter or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Familiarity with online marketing campaigns.
- Basic keyword search knowledge.
Digital Marketing, Google Adwords, Social Media Management, English
฿18,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing marketing strategies and plans to achieve clients' goals.
- Implementing marketing strategies such as launching campaign plans, promotion, and advertising.
- Implementing required marketing tools such asGoogle Ads, Facebook Business, and other analytics tools.
- Optimizing online campaigns and performing A/B testing to achieve the given KPIs.
- Analyzing and reporting campaign result on a regular basis.
- Fulfill other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferably with a focus on Marketing, Economics, Business, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations and/or Business Administration.
- Branding marketing or online marketing experience is preferred.
- Advertising experience in Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads is preferred.
- Relentlessly driven and seeks challenges: Willingness to drive growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges.
- Collaborative, team player: Effective in engaging and influencing marketing and sales team members to achieve targets.
- Resourceful and creative: Can develop creative, innovative ideas for marketing through different channels to reach, engage and grow the client's community.
- Highly detail-oriented: Ensure the quality of all marketing materials and communications.
- Good command in Thai and English: Fluency in spoken and written English is preferred.
Service-Minded, Microsoft Office
฿16,000+ , สามารถต่อรองได้
- บริษัทโลจิสติกส์ ทรานส์แอร์คารโก้ (TAC) เราดูและเรื่องการส่งสินค้าให้ถึงมือลูกค้าทั้งในประเทศและข้ามประเทศ.
- ตอนนี้บริษัทกำลังเปิดรับ พนักงาน Reseravation Officer ปฏิบัติงานจองพื้นที่บนสายการบิน ต่อรองขอพื้นที่บนเครื่องบินเพื่อเอามาส่งเสริมการขาย วางระบบแผนงาน และทํางานเป็นทีมกับหน่วยงานอื่น.
- ประสานงานกับสาขาต่างๆ เพื่อดําเนินการส่งสินค้า.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any field.
- Fresh Graduated are welcome.
- Well-organized, punctual, good service mind and pleasant personality.
- Strong communication skill.
- Good command in spoken and written English.
- Good sense of initiative with the ability to manage and effectively prioritize your own workload, especially in the tight timeline.
Microsoft Office, Market Analysis, English
- Developing marketing strategies (both offline and online marketing).
- Analyze relation among competitor information, current trend and overall related.
- Follow up, analyze situation and market trends of gaming industrial and apply to company strategic.
- Initiate and create the marketing activities or promotion campaign.
- Coordinate with other departments to achieve the results.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- At least 3-5 years in strategic marketing.
- Knowledge and understanding about gaming.
- Good command of English.
- Knowledge in media/advertising both online and offline.
- Can use Microsoft Office.
- Can work with the pressure.
- Interpersonal skill.
Digital Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Viral Marketing, Social Media Management, Thai, English
฿15,000 - ฿20,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
Sales, Market Analysis, English, Thai
฿40,000 - ฿50,000, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- ADGES representsworld-class solutions that work effectively with Thai and Southeast Asia learner profile. We have a long-list of successful engagements that span across Asia Pacific region. Your search for world-class and professional Leadership & Team Development Trainer ends here.
- The Leadership & Team Development Trainer will help drive company values and philosophy through training and content development activities that are strategically linked to the organization s mission and vision. The position works with the Talent Leadership team to identify and address employee and organizational development needs. The position is responsible for ensuring effective training programs are in place to enable the achievement of desired business results. Training programs focus on a variety of topics: including personality profile for individual and team, communication, coaching, and management/leadership skills. Conducts needs assessments, designs and develops training programs. Facilitates the delivery of both custom and corporate training programs. Measures the effectiveness of training to ensure a return on investment.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitating Leadership and Employee Development Programs.
- Helps employees identify specific behaviors that will contribute to service excellence.
- Coaches managers to enhance own performance and to improve the performance of employees.
- Develops specific training programs to improve service performance.
- Works with leadership team to determine development needs of managers.
- Designs, develops and delivers a management development program to build effective management skills.
- Drives brand values and philosophy in all training and development activities.
- Content Development.
- Assists in the all phases of the content development cycle, including needs analysis, planning, designing, developing, implementing, evaluating and editing.
- Manage multiple program development projects simultaneously by prioritizing project deadlines. Tracks program development life cycles; ensures that any problems are addressed, escalated when needed, and resolved quickly.
- Develops participant and instructor materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, job aids, etc).
- Develops self-paced elearning, instructor-led training (both in-person and virtual classroom material).
- Work with Training Team to review all curriculum components annually with subject matter experts based on evaluation/feedback.
- Develop updated curriculum as required by results of annual review.
- Works with team to monitor and evaluate training program, assess results, implement enhancements, and provide recommendations for training program effectiveness.
- Managing and Administering Employee Training.
- Promotes and informs employees about all training programs.
- Uses effective training methods to ensure employees have a good understanding of competencies and can demonstrate the proper knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Administers and delivers core training initiatives which include: our Core Competency Curriculum, Management/Leadership Skills, Myers Briggs, HBDI, and Customer Service Skills.
- Makes any necessary adjustments to training methodology and/or re-trains as appropriate.
- Ensures adult learning principles are incorporated into training programs.
- Developing Training Program Plans.
- Develop communication and roll out strategy plan for new talent development initiatives.
- Partners with operational leaders to assess if employees demonstrate effective technical and leadership skills.
- Evaluating Training Program Effectiveness.
- Aligns current training and development programs to effectively impact key business indicators.
- Ensures all training and development activities are strategically linked to the organization s mission and vision.
- Measures transfer of learning from training courses back to the business.
- Tracks key business indicators to determine the effectiveness of current training and development programs.
- Required Qualifications/Skills:
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Instruction Design experience.
- Content/Curriculum Development.
- Excellent organizational, operational and process/project management skills.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills.
- High Influencing and consulting skills.
- A good understanding of the learning and development industry.
- Ability to work flexible schedule to support delivery which may exceed the typical workday.
- Travel 25-50% to other locations to support training needs at multiple locations.
- Bachelor s Degree.
- At least 5-7 years of related experience in talent development.
- This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- ทำการสำรวจข้อมูลการตลาดของโครงการบ้านและคอนโด ทำรายงานสรุปเพื่อให้เห็นช่องว่างการตลาด.
- กำหนด Marketing Campaign, Action Plan และจัดหา Media ที่เหมาะสมเพื่อให้บรรลุเป้าหมาย.
- ติดตามผล รายงานสถานการณ์การขายในโครงการที่ดูแล ประเมินสถานการณ์ สรุปการขายในแต่ละ Campaign.
- ปริญญาตรี สาขาการตลาดหรือที่เกี่ยวข้อง.
- มีประสบการณ์ทำงานด้านการตลาด 2- 5 ปี หากมีประสบการณ์จากบริษัทอสังหาริมทรัพย์มาก่อนจะพิจารณาเป็นพิเศษ.
- มีความคล่องตัวในการทำงาน ปฏิบัติงานในวันหยุดได้.
- ใช้งาน MS Office ได้คล่อง.
Good Communication Skills, Creative Writing, Teamwork
- As WorkVenture's audience grows quickly, so does our team. We are looking for smart and passionate interns to help us build an amazing product together. As an intern at WorkVenture, you will be working together with our marketing, content and management teams, developing the brand and the product.
- The tasks you will be assigned to will be important and exciting. You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from a team of young professionals and to develop your skills in variety of fields.
- We hope that your internship with us will lead to the forming of long term friendships with colleagues in our team and believe there is a strong opportunity to pursue your career at WorkVenture in the future.
- The Marketing team creates content that moves our users and inspires their careers. The team brings the spirit of joy, authenticity, and sharing of our product to our users, as well as bringing our users' passion, insights, and dreams to our product. Working within the team, the role offers excellent opportunities to develop and utilize skills in marketing, branding and communications.
- The candidate will be working with the team toward building new partnerships, expanding existing relationships and utilizing public relations opportunities to create brand awareness.
- Developing written materials, story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, Q&As, presentations and speeches.
- Supporting the team in preparation for press events, public speeches and media engagements.
- Strong communication skills, excellent writing skills and a good visual sense.
- Creativity and resourcefulness in finding new ways to reach users and to establish communication with them.
- Passion for building a better future for younger generations and towards making a real impact in the society.
- Availability for an internship of at least 2 months, 3 months is a plus.
- Previous work experience not required.
Public Relations, Digital Marketing, English
- Key Responsibilities:
- Be the company spokesperson and organize our complete publicity in Thailand:
- Strategy: support the local execution of the global Communications & primarily consumer PR strategy.
- Press office management: answer daily media or influencers inquiries, identify & develop a strong network of interesting journalists & influencers, monitor all coverage & fill-in reports.
- Outreach: distribute and pitch all press releases to the relevant media targets maximizing results.
- Content ideas and local adaptation: adapt the content provided by HQ with local information & work with our content writers to find new creative angles for journalists & influencers.
- Influencers collaboration: identify & contact relevant influencers to set-up valuable collaborations for the brand (food, lifestyle, corporate).
- Bachelor s Degree in communication, journalism or related field.
- 2-3 years experience in PR / Communications (agency work experience preferred).
- Experience in managing lifestyle and corporate media.
- A keen understanding of media, news cycle & digital platforms with proven success achieving coverage.
- Strong organizational skills, results-driven and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to write articles in both Thai and English language.
- Thai National only, with excellent written & verbal communication skills in Thai and English.
- What we offer:
- Unlimited foodpanda vouchers.
- Flexible working hours.
- Types of leave: birthday, bereavement, personal, business, paternity, maternity.
- Medical insurance and annual health check.
- Free gym membership.
- eLearning platform.
- Free office massages, food and drinks every Friday.
Creative Presentation, Industrial Design, Viral Marketing, English
- Develop and implement marketing communications materials to support F&B Business.
- Initiate new channels of sales, promotion and activities which can increase brand awareness & sales.
- Coordinate with F&B team on costing and selling prices.
- Work with purchasing team to select new & existing products (seasonal product, MOQ, sales forecast).
- Organize photo shoot for marketing purpose.
- Prepare monthly sales reports by stores, by promotion.
- Evaluate all marketing promotions and activities to the management team.
- Follow up with stores to get sales figures and feedbacks from customers.
- Coordinate within the team to complete all necessary POSM.
- Support team for other assignment to be assigned.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in Marketing or in related area.(Experience in F&B or food industry would be adventage).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skill.
- Able to work under pressure and meet target/deadline.
- Strong leadership, teamwork skill and hard working.
- High responsibility, detail oriented, problem-solving & good negotiation skills.
- Strong command of written and spoken in English.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Working day: Mon - Fri(08.30 AM. - 5.30PM.).
- Welfare & Benefit:
- Social Security.
- Provident Fund.
- Health insurance, accident insurance and life insurance (5 years Covering family).
- Company Annual trip.
- Annual party.
- Annual leave (staring 8-15 days).
- Fix bonus and Performance bonus.
- Annual Salary Increment.
- Annual Check-up.
- Allowance on a particular occasion such as funeral, wedding, etc.
Market Research, Social Media Management, Microsoft Office, English
- The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible to the Principal and works closely with Director of Marketing and Communications, the Associate Director of Marketing and Communications. In particular, the Marketing Communications Manager will:
- Execute their own day-to-day responsibilities and support the team to ensure that the wider objectives of the Department and School are met. Manage the execution of delegated tasks, as sanctioned by the line managers, ensuring that they are delivered to time, budget and expected quality.
- Implement actions set out in the strategic marketing plan, and in accordance with the expectations of line managers.
- Support and execute communications between the school and internal stakeholders through its established communication systems, ensuring that format, tone and content is appropriate and in line with the school s guidelines. (including the drafting of materials for website and issuing of messages and letters on behalf of the school to parents and students via Parent Portal , email and SMS .).
- Support and execute promotional activities for the School including face-to-face networking, advertising campaigns and outward-facing communications (including via social media and website).
- Track effectiveness of digital communications and conversion rates in order to inform communications and promotional strategies going forward.
- Analyse and track competitor activity to identify areas of threat and opportunity.
- Engagement with school community and identification of school activities to leverage positive Word of Mouth and generate new marketing ideas for the school.
- Follow the brand guidelines and ensure that the materials and communications presented by others are also in alignment.
- Develop and control the marketing inventory, ensuring adequate stock and timely provision of marketing materials in accordance with budget.
- Event Management.
- Plan, initiate, implement and support key school events.
- Advise all staff on events planning and ensure key messages and materials are delivered.
- Assist in the pre-communication/promotion of events, and establish and manage ticketing and registration processes (if required), Public Relations Media and public relations.
- Generate media coverage.
- Monitor competitors news, analyse and make recommendations to shape the School s own promotional activities and strategy.
- Work with other stakeholders to map out networking events and engage SMT.
- Attend networking events and create top of mind brand.
- Networking and engage school community.
- Professional Expectations:
- The Marketing Communications Manager should have the following qualities, skills and experience:
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to produce, edit and proof accurate English Language copy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A proactive team player, willing and able to execute own work streams.
- Excellent planning and time management skills, with ability to prioritise urgent tasks and meet agreed deadlines.
- Experience in a professional Marketing environment.
- Practical knowledge of digital platforms and social media, including campaign execution.
- Ability to respond to new information and crisis management in a calm and professional manner.
- Event management skills.
- Familiarity with editing, and proofing processes, including quality control of proof products provided by suppliers.
- Strong Thai Language skills.
- Journalism skills are advantageous, particularly the ability to identify opportunities for leveraging positive news from within the community, gather the necessary information and present it in accurate and persuasive written English.
- Experience of budget control.
- Experience of working in a school environment and demonstrating understanding of inter-departmental working.
- Comfortable in the basic use of photographic equipment. Additional skills and experience in event photography and/or editing software (Adobe Photoshop) a plus.
- Some experience with Adobe InDesign and/or Adobe Illustrator.
- Familiarity with Google drive, Google forms and Google analytics.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Market Analysis, Fast Learner, Problem Solving, English, Thai
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Assist Executive in statistical analysis, customer segmentation analysis, correlation analysis.
- Conduct secondary research on industry trends, specific company, or specific area of interest.
- Shortlist key question to ask customer.
- Identify key business driver and summarize key finding using Word, Excel,PowerPoint.
- Assist executives and colleagues with creation of presentation materials.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery.
- Design new courses that are suitable for business simulation training pattern.
- Create teaching slide, handout, document design and other learning material.
- Assist Executive in designing simulation game strategy, function, and convertboard gameto Digital game.
- Bachelor's Degreein Business Administration or related fields.
- Having experience inmarket research andBusiness Model.
- Having generalknowledge about business and economic.
- Self-motivated, smart working, strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Creative Thinking, conceptual thinking, problem-solving, and presentation skill.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Financial Modeling, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- ADGES Consulting specializes in three business areas; consulting, assessment, and academy. We are the trusted partners by the world leading organizations. We strive to provide world-class, practical and insightful business and learning solutions to our clients. To cope up with the surge in our clients' demands, we are looking for our team partners who share our passion and values.
- ADGES partners with the best in the business. We work side-by-side the world great leadership guru and thinkers. We love innovative ideas with proven results. We are proud of our achievements and impacts that we have created in the business community. For consulting, we are the strategic partnership with RBL, a consulting firm founded by Dave Ulrich and Norm Smallwood. Dave is named the father of 'modern HR'. For Assessment, ADGES Consulting represents Emergenetics, the fast and forward thinking assessment and team applications provider. As for leadership development, we are the exclusive partner with Bluepoint Leadership, the world's leader in designing and facilitating leadership development program.
- As part of a forward looking, young and energetics organization, you will be challenge but you will be developed at your fullest potential. You will work with the best around the world. If you think, you have what it takes. Let us hear from you.
- A Project Coordinator/Business Analyst will work in a learning-filled environment, participating as an integral member of project teams. You will provide quantitative and qualitative analytical support to senior consultants, drawing meaningful conclusions from client data. Project Coordinator is a first step for junior graduate who dreams to take on Consulting position. This is a perfect chance to groom you and expose you to real players in the industry.
- You also can expect to:
- Help write and structure client presentations, including recommendations presented to HR leaders, senior management, executives and boards of directors.
- Analyze clients' strategic and organizational information and model clients' financial and compensation data versus the market.
- Conduct research and analysis to understand industry and organization-specific issues, including business strategy, compensation and rewards, corporate performance and performance management.
- Collect and examine data trends in client financial performance, pay practices and policies, and talent management, including performance management, succession planning, rewards, selection/recruiting and leadership/employee development.
- Help clients achieve responsible executive remuneration by translating business strategies and shareholder expectations into performance measurement and talent management systems.
- Develop project management and consulting skills, ultimately serving as a day-to-day client contact for project areas including data requests and data management.
- Provide administrative supports to ensure the project team and a team of facilitators can provide the best learning experiences that create learning with impacts. Administrative supports cover preparing materials, event rooms, coordinate with vendors to ensure smooth learning and consulting operations.
- Coordinate with facilitators, vendors, and learning partners to deliver learning program and other consulting projects.
- A Bachelor/Master degree in general management, human resources (HR) and/or other relevant areas are preferred.
- Business, finance, accounting, HR and/or economics internship experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative, and a strong background in Excel.
- Experience in data analysis, financial modeling and presentation design.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines or changing client needs.
- Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Team and client-focus attitude.
Producing Reports, Microsoft Office, Good Communication Skills, English
฿20,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- We are an Australian-Thai professional services firm specializing in international mobility - we help our clients apply visas to study abroad, to visit, to work and migrate to live in Australia, New Zealand, and other countries.
- We are looking to hire a talented individual who has attention to detail and is interested in learning about education (study abroad) and migration (visa) industries.
- We provide comprehensive training, coaching, guidance and career development planning to help our new team members succeed in their role and to develop professionally.
- Here's what we're looking for:
- Thai nationality.
- A bachelor s degree or higher in any field.
- At least 1-2 year experience as an education consultant, counsellor, study-abroad consultant or in migration law/visa processing or paralegal work is a bonus.
- If you've lived/studied in an Anglosphere country, that is a bonus.
- Our ideal candidate is professional, with can-do attitude.
- The ability to manage yourself and get things done is absolutely required.
- The ability to work, coordinate and communicate in a high-performance team of other professionals is required.
- Someone who as an eye for detail and organization and is good at keeping notes and records.
- Professional fluency in English and Thai is required.
- Strong English writing skills are expected.
- Someone who likes Macs and Apple products.
- Basic computer (Word, Excel, email, LINE) skills..
- Your daily activities would include:
- Consult education clients (training provided).
- Help complete education and visa application forms.
- Help achieve the company's target.
- Assist seniors to Consult migration clients.
- Write submissions/statement.
- Compile paperwork for visas.
- Upload/lodge visas.
- Manage file notes for migration clients and education clients.
- Update professional services knowledge within the company.
- You will be reporting to our Head of Professional Services and will interact on a daily basis with many different parts of our company, including our Australia offices. You'll also be given the opportunity to travel to different Australian cities as part of your ongoing training and development.
- Please click on the "Apply Now" button to get started!.
- Provide consultation to clients.
- Maintain client files and file notes in CRM.
- Monthly summary of Sales report.
- Follow up with clients on regular basis.
- Maintain good relationships with former clients and stakeholders.
- Provide client services to their satisfaction.
- Open, manage and close education/migration case files as directed.
- Ability to do quick research independently.
- Thai nationals only.
- Thai language skills at a professional or native level.
- English language skills at a professional level.
- Bachelor s degree in any field.
- Working Monday to Friday and occasionally Saturday.
- Min 20,000 THB and up depending on qualifications and work experience - Negotiable, commission paid with salary.