WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering, English
- Job Responsibilities.
- Planning, controlling and operating the project according to plan.
- Coordinating, following, accumulating the information and progress, and evaluating the project success in various formats such as S-Curve and other method as appropriate for project management.
- Risk management, planning and controlling in the project.
- Reporting the progress and status to relevant person periodically.
- Planning and controlling of resources, budget and payment in the project.
- Job Qualifications.
- Bachelor s degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Industrial/Production Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years experience in project management or construction project controlling (New graduated who is a high-potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome).
- Experience in large scale of construction project controlling would be an advantage.
- Experience in oil and gas, petrochemical, power plant business would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of using CPM/PERT.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good command in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy.
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
Service-Minded, Good Communication Skills, Management, English
฿20,000 - ฿29,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Type of Contract:Permanent
- Location:Siam Square, Bangkok.
- ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT/TEAM.
- British Council Thailand is one of the biggest in the British Council s global network with thousands of adult and young learner students studying with us.Our main office is based in Siam Square, Bangkok with locations spread out across the Bangkok metropolitan area and around Chiang Mai.
- Our customers engage with us face-to-face, online, through email and via the phone.Our Sales & Customer Management team provides high quality and efficient customer service experience to all new and existing customers across all British Council services.
- WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND WHY.
- You will provide quality back-end administration and operational support to the British Council Sales & Customer Management Team.
- WHAT IS INTERESTING ABOUT IT.
- You can take pride in the fact that you will be part of a team that enables the British Council to meet its objectives and gives all our customers an exceptional experience. You will also be able to join regular professional development, training and skills programmes to develop your experience and skills.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- You will bring along at least 1-2 years experience in admin & operational environment of customer management related field. You should be fluent in both Thai and English.
- 03 % of Provident Fund contribution from the Employer (after completing probation).
- Medical Insurance and Corporate Medical Excess Claim.
- Enjoy 22 days of Annual leave.
- One month fixed Year-end bonus.
- Professional development opportunities. Interested applicants should read through the Role Profile. and apply online via:https://tinyurl.com/THA-NT-2100-3e. We do not accept the application from Quick Apply . Closing date for applications: 18 December 2019 (23:59 UK Time). We offer an attractive benefits package. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. "Right to work in Thailand".
- The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.