WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Good Communication Skills, Teamwork
- Get to know our Team:
- GrabAds allows Advertisers, Agencies, and Merchants to engage the Grab Audience via innovative online and offline advertising experiences. Through our unique ecosystem and transacting user base, our clients are able to reach their desired audiences at scale, while driving measurable business outcomes.
- We would like You to join our journey to create value for our users, drivers, merchants, and advertising partners, while continuing to make everyday lives better across Southeast Asia.
- Get to know the Role:
- As part of GrabAds team, you will source & sell-through advertisers for campaigns with GrabAds across both offline & online. You will pitch leading advertisers directly & through their agencies. You will work alongside your team and maintain a pipeline tracking towards a quarterly quota.
- You ll work cross-functionally with Marketing, Rewards, Payments, Food, Enterprise & business development to package compelling solutions & identify new client opportunities. Your goal is multi-million dollar annual revenue generation and showing advertisers positive results..
- The day-to-day activities.
- Pitch & win clients for GrabAds campaigns.
- Build & maintain high-level media buying relationships.
- Pipeline management, sales forecasting and key sales reports with business KPIs.
- Run local Pitches & RFPs and Joint-Business Plans (JBPs) with key partners.. The must haves:
- 10-12+ years of digital media sales experience.
- Extensive experience of working & selling to senior marketing leaders on agency & brand side.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with ability to transmit across different level stakeholders.
- Analytical with strong bias for data based decisions.
- Team player with the ability to work across a matrix environment in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Previous Sales Management/CRM experience.
- Proven track-record of delivering against targets.
Finance, Problem Solving
- Get to know the team Get to know the role.
- The Grab Financial Group Thailand team is a young/established/longstanding team responsible for growing financial services business in Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia. We make an impact by serving the underserved segment with transparent, reliability, enjoyable and easy to use financial products. Our team is a high performing team with high energy, creativity and highly collaborated. If you are looking for a role that would bring the best out of you, creating something that is impactful to society then you should join our team!.
- Get to know the role.
- The role is to country financial services strategies and strategic projects across Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia, reporting to the Country Head. Key deliverables are to: 1) develop and drive financial services strategy; 2) lead strategic projects across markets; 3) manage regional alignment on budget planning and performance tracking for Grab Financial Group and OneGrab.
- This role is critical in driving business growth and identifying new opportunities across the region for Grab Financial Group, leveraging OneGrab assets, data insights and industry knowledge.
- We believe a successful candidate would have a strong strategic and logical thinking, commercial mindset with a strong financial services/ FinTech background, but if you believe you have what it takes then we d love to hear from you either way. This role is required because we are expanding our business. In return, you will get an opportunity to learn and grow while solving financial inclusion together with us.
- Key Highlights.
- Provide thought leadership to shape Grab Financial Services (GFG) long term strategy and develop measures that realise our business objectives.
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities in a structured process; formulate business strategies and plans; implement and monitor Strategic Plans.
- Establish and review key strategic priorities, strategic projects and translating them into a comprehensive strategic plan, that is actionable, measurable, quantitative.
- Communicate and implement GFG's strategy internally and externally in alignment with with Grab s overall goals, act as a resource across an organization to increase broad cohesion for strategic plans.
- Act as a trusted advisor and be a sounding board for the strategic initiatives and decisions of senior management staff.
- Identify and evaluate potential business process improvements as part of overall strategy with a view to enhance productivity and profitability.
- Share information on macro environment, latest trends, and competition and best practices and also work closely with Top Management and all Business Group Heads to identify and evaluate organic and inorganic growth and opportunities.
- Ensure country and business unit strategic planning metrics reflect organizational strategic priorities, driving market growth and success towards OKRs/ targets, with efficient resource allocation and P&L ownership, involving financial modeling for deal analysis and commercial negotiation.
- Drive monthly, quarterly and annual target setting and budgeting processes for the country..
- The Must-Haves.
- Strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent in stakeholder negotiations, problem solving, analytical abilities, strategy consulting, pipeline management and performance forecasting/ tracking.
- Effective strategic planning, presentation and execution skills, with business modelling and data analysis experiences. Project management experience is highly desired.
- Familiar with business operations and demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Convincing executive presence, solid spoken and written communication skills, experience with hands-on engagement, strong interpersonal / influencing skills.
- Highly adaptable across situations / topics / industries.
- Mature profile with at least 6-8 years of experience in Corporate Strategy/ Business Planning/ Financial Analytics/ Management Consulting roles, with great understanding of FinTech market landscape and competitive environment.
- Experience in fast paced sectors such as management consulting, technology, digital media, fintech, payment, telcos, ventures and/ or high growth startups driving transformational growth.