WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Good Communication Skills, Professional publications, Corporate Law
- Employee Related.
- Counsel employees with labor related matters.
- Assist in the resolution of specific disciplinary or grievance cases, between the employee and line managers.
- Coordinate with Loss & Prevention Team on employee s investigations.
- Manage issues to minimize risk, protect culture and retain employee s trust.
- Policy & Procedures.
- Design policy & procedures with related to Human Resources functions.
- Review and maintain all the labor protection procedures to be up to date.
- Hyperactive on the upcoming news related to labor protection law or any labor/ employee related matters.
- Monitor the Safety Committees, Welfare Committees and etc.
- Government Liaison.
- Maintain good relationship with the concerned government officers; Thai Labor Protection and Department of Employment.
- Update the team on any change/ update regarding work force rules / laws.
- Personal Development.
- Carry professional manner as a great brand ambassador to promote people promise.
Finance, Creative Presentation, Public Relations, English
- จัดทำข้อมูล/ข่าวและสารสนเทศที่จะต้องแจ้งต่อตลาดหลักทรัพย์ฯ และสำนักงาน กลต. ตามเกณฑ์การเปิดเผยสารสนเทศของบริษัทจดทะเบียน.
- ดูแลการเปิดเผยข้อมูลของบริษัทฯ ให้เป็นไปตามเกณฑ์ของหน่วยงานกำกับดูแลและหลักการกำกับดูแลกิจการที่ดี.
- การจัดเตรียมเอกสารนำเสนอ (Presentation) ให้ผู้บริหารใช้ในโอกาสต่างๆ เช่น การประชุมผู้ถือหุ้น, Opportunity Day, ประชุมนักวิเคราะห์.
- การจัดเตรียมข้อมูลสนับสนุนที่สามารถเปิดเผยต่อได้ให้แก่ผู้บริหารในการให้สัมภาษณ์แก่สื่อมวลชน และการตอบคำถามของนักลงทุน นักวิเคราะห์.
- เสนอแผนการจัดกิจกรรมที่สนับสนุนการเปิดเผยข้อมูลของบริษัทฯ ต่อนักลงทุนและผู้ที่สนใจ.
- ปริญญาตรี/โท สาขาการเงิน หรือที่เกี่ยวข้อง.
- มีประสบการณ์ทางด้านดูแลนักลงทุนสัมพันธ์อย่างน้อย 5ปี ขึ้นไป.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Good Communication Skills, English
- Job Summary:
- Respond to any questions from guests, and follow up with guests to ensure their requests have been met to their satisfaction.
- Take and confirm reservations and cancellations.
- Supply guests with information regarding property amenities, services, room features, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Respond to guest requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., spa services, transportation, religious services, babysitting, financial services, business center services, interpretation services, reservations, dry cleaning, entertainment/sporting events, shopping) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers.
- Contact appropriate individual or department as necessary to resolve guest requests.
- Collaborate with management to develop and carry-out ideas and procedures, and set goals to continuously improve department performance.
- Assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Service-Minded, High Responsibilities, Good Communication Skills, English
- Job Summary.
- Respond to guest requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., transportation, reservations, dry cleaning) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers.
- Respond to special requests from guests with unique needs and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- Gather, summarize, and provide information to guests about the property and the surrounding area amenities, including special events and activities.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Housekeeping) as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem.
- Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks.
- Ensure that any outstanding requests from the previous day receive priority and are resolved.
- Monitor inventory and order general office supplies.
- Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any guest reports of theft.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
Human Resource Management, Human Resources Development
- Promotes and implements human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs; directing staff.
- Job Duties:
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Human Resource Management, Human Resources Development, Recruitment, English
- Supervise and manage HR team
- Conduct employee relations, counseling and mediation, supporting the professional and personal growth of employees.
- Hold timely private discussions with Employees regarding general well-being, personal issues, mitigation of conflict, etc.
- Hold salary, compensation, benefits, job description talks with Employees when needed
- Hold disciplinary talks with Company Employees on attendance, rules, commitment, and other Company Regulations, initiate warning letters when necessary
- Provide guidance, mentoring and coach managers and employees in all HR related issues.
- Provide solutions & feedback on people practice and work rules. (performance management, employee relations, policy compliance, training, evaluation, etc.).
- Initiate and drive employee engagement and Employer Branding activities.
- Introducing personally all new employees to all existing employees in the company
- Onboarding for new hires in Rules & Regulations, Entry/Exit procedures of Employees
- Manage HR systems, procedures and employee notifications
- Review and forecast the hiring needs of each department.
- Initiating and supervising hiring process for prospective new employees, posting jobs on Workventure and other platforms, researching WV database and facilitating successful hiring by other means.
- Conduct interviews and schedule calls/emails related to hiring new employees.
Sales, Market Analysis, English
- Job Summary:
- Identify potential customers, analyze their needs and present the ideally configured solution. Demonstrate the technology and cover commercial aspects such as ROI, product positioning and the reasons why SigmaNEST might be the most suitable solution.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Good English verbal communication skills.
- Thai Nationality only.
- Responsible for full sales cycle, from generation of leads to on-going account management.
- Generate and qualify new sales leads.
- Recruit and develop reseller relationships in territory.
- Follow-up web leads, sales line leads, trade show leads and other leads from marketing.
- Plan and conduct product demonstrations.
- Define product evaluations and benchmarks and facilitate completion.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales target of SigmaNEST products.
- Maintain open communication with Marketing and Inside Sales.
- Promote software maintenance subscription and support contracts.
- Promote module and seat sales to existing customers and additional customer locations.
- Maintain technical knowledge of SigmaNEST products and sales theory.
- Provide bi-weekly sales forecasts.
- Represent SigmaTEK at Trade Shows when required.
- Minimum (Required) Qualifications: (must be met in order to perform the job at the required level).
- 3-5 Years sales experience, with proven success demonstrated by consistently exceeding quotas.
- Superior professional presence and business acumen.
- Appropriate technical industry knowledge.
- Proven territory development skills.
- Must be able to generate and qualify customer leads.
- Ability to handle technical objections and clearly articulate the product architecture and its benefits.
- Ability to identify decision-makers and build strong relationships with customers.
- Clear understanding of how existing customers are using the products.
- Capable of working independently.
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Possess high energy, values, honesty and integrity.
- Adhere to SigmaTEK sales philosophy.
- All employees must also demonstrate effectively the core values of SigmaTEK.
- Help others.
- Engineering Curiosity.
- High Velocity.
- Well Done!.
- Physical Demands:
- May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day.
- May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day.
- May be necessary to work extended hours as needed.
- Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required.
- May need to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds on occasion.
- Visual acuity to see and read fine prints.
- Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal voice sounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role.
- Hours of Work: 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Work Environment: Work in a climate-controlled, smoke-free internal environment.
Human Resource Management, Recruitment, English
- Handling a full spectrum of Human Resources including recruitment, welfare and benefits management, performance management, learning and development, and employee relations.
- Perform in the recruitment process and participate in interviewing and selecting candidates in the position of PC (Product Consultant) at all stores and other positions as required.
- Design the training need survey and arrange the proper training to each department.
- Monitors and improve the performance of training (In-House, Public) to ensure the employee will be developed to support the company growth.
- Provide guideline, consultation for employees to ensure the HR good practice.
- Develop and maintain HR data bases, software system, (Time attendance, leave, personnel data, etc).
- Provide administration support, prepare required documents to employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), English, Thai
฿18,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Primary Responsibilities.
- The Sales Representative will work under the sales manager and with the support of the marketing department to find new customers in the food service industry (cafe's & restaurants). The Sales Rep will divide their time between servicing existing clientele with relationship building and after sales service, as well as pitching and closing new clientele. The Sales representative will do their best to enhance the brand and expand sales of the company's premium food products.
- Provide follow up support for Food Service clientele.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting key client relationships.
- Effectively communicate sales initiatives within the team and to management.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, specifically with food retailers and supermarkets.
- Preparing necessary sales and client service budget.
- Communicating promotions, pricing, and advertising campaigns in corporation with marketing department.
- Good listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (thai).
- Native Thai speaker required, proficient English preferred.
- Team player, highly motivated, highly self-organized and self-directed.
- Willing to adapt to the hours and schedule of clientele.
- Ability to utilize CRM (Microsoft Nave) systems preferred.
- Motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems.
- Bachelor s degree - Accounting, or bachelor degree in business, administration, or related field preferred.
- 2 years sales, customer service, hospitality or F&B experience with strong communication instincts and track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
- Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly Performance Reporting.
- Annual Performance & Employee Review.
- Company Retreats.
- Product Allowance & Discounts.
- Travel Reimbursement.
- Annual Holiday Allowance.
- Ability to move up in the organization.
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English
฿20,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- North Star Digital is a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- North Star Digital is not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that comes along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- We not only strive to establish ourselves as the leading Facebook marketing agency but also as the best place to work in Bangkok for ambitious marketing professionals.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- Have you ever thought, that given the right opportunity, you could become one of Thailand s most effective marketers by using Facebook marketing to create real and tangible business results using a data-driven approach?! And then - after achieving own mastery of Facebook marketing - you could move up into a marketing manager where you will pass on your knowledge and be effectively leading a team of marketing experts in your next position within6-24 months from today?!.
- If you have the drive, accountability, work-ethos, desire, and capabilities, this dream can become your reality at North Star Digital.
- Our organization will be investing in your growth. Your supervisor will be coaching you while handing you more responsibilities as you grow. Their main goal is to turn you into a marketing manager. Not just any marketing manager. But to turn you into one of the countries' leading marketing managers, responsible and known for delivering cutting-edge digital marketing results.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- As a Facebook marketing specialist, you learn the craft of a successful marketing specialist:
- Facebook marketing: Executing daily marketing on Facebook by analyzing data, reflecting and learning through ongoing reporting, creating campaign ideas based on data, writing engaging copy, collaborating with copywriters, creating design briefs for team members, scheduling posts and measuring and optimizing performance via Facebook ads. This day to day work will allow you to develop a high-level strategic understanding of sales and marketing.
- Project management: Taking ownership of the management and delivery of your assigned projects.
- Account management: Managing relationships with our clients and assuring their satisfaction while staying within the scope of work.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- High logical mindset and an analytical understanding.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Creative and flawless Thai writing skills.
- Passionate about people and marketing.
- The deep desire to achieve excellence in management and leadership two jobs from now.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 20,000 -25,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- We expect you to outgrow the position as a Facebook marketing specialist and move up to the position of a marketing manager with a monthly salary of THB 40,000 - 70,000. For more information read the job description here:https://northstardigital.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=21.
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings etc.).
- Private Health Insurance.
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?.
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Sales, Market Analysis, English, Thai
฿40,000 - ฿50,000, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- ADGES representsworld-class solutions that work effectively with Thai and Southeast Asia learner profile. We have a long-list of successful engagements that span across Asia Pacific region. Your search for world-class and professional Leadership & Team Development Trainer ends here.
- The Leadership & Team Development Trainer will help drive company values and philosophy through training and content development activities that are strategically linked to the organization s mission and vision. The position works with the Talent Leadership team to identify and address employee and organizational development needs. The position is responsible for ensuring effective training programs are in place to enable the achievement of desired business results. Training programs focus on a variety of topics: including personality profile for individual and team, communication, coaching, and management/leadership skills. Conducts needs assessments, designs and develops training programs. Facilitates the delivery of both custom and corporate training programs. Measures the effectiveness of training to ensure a return on investment.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitating Leadership and Employee Development Programs.
- Helps employees identify specific behaviors that will contribute to service excellence.
- Coaches managers to enhance own performance and to improve the performance of employees.
- Develops specific training programs to improve service performance.
- Works with leadership team to determine development needs of managers.
- Designs, develops and delivers a management development program to build effective management skills.
- Drives brand values and philosophy in all training and development activities.
- Content Development.
- Assists in the all phases of the content development cycle, including needs analysis, planning, designing, developing, implementing, evaluating and editing.
- Manage multiple program development projects simultaneously by prioritizing project deadlines. Tracks program development life cycles; ensures that any problems are addressed, escalated when needed, and resolved quickly.
- Develops participant and instructor materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, job aids, etc).
- Develops self-paced elearning, instructor-led training (both in-person and virtual classroom material).
- Work with Training Team to review all curriculum components annually with subject matter experts based on evaluation/feedback.
- Develop updated curriculum as required by results of annual review.
- Works with team to monitor and evaluate training program, assess results, implement enhancements, and provide recommendations for training program effectiveness.
- Managing and Administering Employee Training.
- Promotes and informs employees about all training programs.
- Uses effective training methods to ensure employees have a good understanding of competencies and can demonstrate the proper knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Administers and delivers core training initiatives which include: our Core Competency Curriculum, Management/Leadership Skills, Myers Briggs, HBDI, and Customer Service Skills.
- Makes any necessary adjustments to training methodology and/or re-trains as appropriate.
- Ensures adult learning principles are incorporated into training programs.
- Developing Training Program Plans.
- Develop communication and roll out strategy plan for new talent development initiatives.
- Partners with operational leaders to assess if employees demonstrate effective technical and leadership skills.
- Evaluating Training Program Effectiveness.
- Aligns current training and development programs to effectively impact key business indicators.
- Ensures all training and development activities are strategically linked to the organization s mission and vision.
- Measures transfer of learning from training courses back to the business.
- Tracks key business indicators to determine the effectiveness of current training and development programs.
- Required Qualifications/Skills:
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Instruction Design experience.
- Content/Curriculum Development.
- Excellent organizational, operational and process/project management skills.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills.
- High Influencing and consulting skills.
- A good understanding of the learning and development industry.
- Ability to work flexible schedule to support delivery which may exceed the typical workday.
- Travel 25-50% to other locations to support training needs at multiple locations.
- Bachelor s Degree.
- At least 5-7 years of related experience in talent development.
- This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Service-Minded, Good Communication Skills, English
- JOB SUMMARY.
- Process all guest check-ins, verifying guest identity, form of payment, assigning room, and activating/issuing room key. Set up accurate accounts for each guest according to their requirements. Enter Marriott Rewards information. Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions. Secure payment prior to issuing room key, verify/adjust billing. Compile and review daily reports/logs/contingency lists. Complete cashier and closing reports. Supply guests with directions and property information. Accommodate guest requests, contacting appropriate staff if necessary. Follow up to ensure requests have been met. Process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, and charges. Balance and drop receipts. Count and secure bank at beginning and end of shift. Obtain manual authorizations and follow all Accounting procedures. Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any guest reports of theft. Assist management in training, evaluating, counseling, motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process. Develop/maintain positive working relationships; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to employee concerns.
- Follow company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications; ensure personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge guests; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Ensure adherence to quality standards. Enter and locate information using computers/POS systems. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Management, English
- JOB SUMMARY Serves as the property Manager on Duty and oversees all property operations, ensuring that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided. Represents property management in resolving any guest or property related situation. Manages the flow of questions and directs guests within the lobby. Serves as Guest Relations Manager and handles the tracking of service issues.
- CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Experience.
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- CORE WORK ACTIVITIES Supporting Property Operations and Guest Relations Needs.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to support property operations and goals and to expedite the resolution of any problems that may arise through the general operation of the property.
- Communicates any variations to the established norms to the appropriate department in a timely manner.
- Sends copy of MOD report to all departments on a daily basis.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Ensures compliance with all policies, standards and procedures.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Supporting Profitability Goals.
- Understands and complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Reviews financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Managing the Guest Experience.
- Intervenes in any guest/employee situation as needed to insure the integrity of the property is maintained, guest satisfaction is achieved, and employee well being is preserved.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Provides immediate assistance to guests as requested.
- Serves as a leader in displaying outstanding hospitality skills.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Ensures employees understand customer service expectations and parameters.
- Interacts with customers on a regular basis throughout the property to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
- Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans to improve guest satisfaction.
- Records guest issues in the guest response tracking system.
- Assisting Human Resources Activities.
- Participates as needed in the investigation of employee and guest accidents.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and providing feedback to individuals.
- Conducts regular inspection tours of the entire facility for appearance, safety, staffing, security, and maintenance.
- Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
- Ensures employees are cross-trained to support successfully daily operations.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPS) and support the Peer Review Process.
- Understands and, if necessary, implements all emergency plans including accident, death, elevator, thefts, vicious crimes, bombs, fire, etc.
Service-Minded, Management, Excel, English
- Guests and businesses that experiencing REDD come in all walks of life and in all shapes and sizes. Your knowledge of REDD combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide REDD-caliber customer service, products research and analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the needs of REDD's customers and understand how our range of product offerings can satisfy our customers.
- The Chief of REDD represents the first point of contact with guests and handles all stages of a guest's requirements which involves registering/booking guests in and out of their rooms, while accommodating any special requests. The Chief of REDD supervises REDD operations in accordance with established guest service, quality and sustainability standards as well as tries to upsell guest storage rooms, by sharing available alternatives and options.
- Potential Career Path
- Supervisor - Assistant Manager - Manager - Assistant General Manager.
- Competitive Remuneration Package We offer our precious employee a competitive salary, compensation and benefits, Vacation Day-off, Daily work asset package (Ultrabook, Phone, Car), Social security, Provident fund, Incentive bonus, Health check-ups (Annual) Health Insurance, Many more efficient human resource plans to develop your career path, International standard tools (SAP, Office 365, g-suite, ProofHub), workflow and workplace.
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with our REDD brand and standards and consistent with POEM core values.
- Greet guests immediately upon arrival; register and assign guests to storage rooms.
- Handle point of sell (POS), compute bills, collect payments, handle cash, and make change for guests.
- Close out guest accounts at time of check out by investigating the storage room. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely action plans to remedy guest service deficiencies.
- Ensure property entrance, reception and other public areas are properly maintained in regard to cleanliness and appearance.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow POEM standards.
- Resolve guest complaints and concerns by conducting thorough research of the situation and determining the most effective solutions.
- Work toward increasing guest satisfaction.
- Participate in activities related to interacting with guests on an individual level, thus creating a relationship and culture that will result in repeat stores.
- Perform REDD bookkeeping activities such as daily balancing accounts and conducting audits.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor's degree with 1 - 2 years of front desk agent or commercial real estate sales experience.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- REASONING ABILITY.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES.
- Good communication in English (spoken and written).
- Willingness to occasionally participate in networking, business and social events outside of regular working hours.
- Good presentation skill, professional, positive and proactive at all times.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Expected competencies.
- Proficient level of communication in both Thai and English (speaking and writing).
- Possess achievement motivating.
- High in self-efficacy.
- Good at negotiability, conformity and compromising.
- Good presentation skill, professional, positive and proactive always.
- Being optimistic learner and rational judgment and decision making.