WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Management, Negotiation, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), English
฿40,000 - ฿100,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- New Business Development.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Client Retention.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Business Development Planning.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with management team on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Management and Research.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- At least 5years of sales or marketing, BD, strategy experiences or relevant field.
- Strong Leadership and accountability with a passion to win.
- Per the company's policy, negotiable.
Sales, Negotiation, Microsoft Office, Thai, English
- As the Partnership Executive, your key role is to represent the company and expand our network by introducing our service and product to various types of merchants and locations.
- Identify, research and pursue new partners who reflect company targets to present CHARGESPOT services and benefits.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners and educate them on CHARGESPOT usage.
- Develop customized targeted partnership strategies.
- Manage and create a list/database of prospect and current clients.
- Maintaining and achieving short and long term business development plans.
- Prepare and develop powerpoint presentations, agreement contracts, and any marketing materials.
- Support and network in marketing events.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, business administration, marketing or relevant field.
- Proven working experience and track record in business development, account management or sales.
- Excellent communications and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Market knowledge.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Experience in a start-up company (optional).
Telesales, Sales, English, Thai
฿26,860 - ฿35,810, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Inside Sales/Telesales Executive to join our Tele-sales team. This exciting opportunity offers the ability to maintain, develop relationships with key customers and manage the promotion and strategic sales. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects via sales calls and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Do you have a strong sales background and demonstrated sales success? If so, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Utilizes sales tools and marketing resources to research customer businesses, past customer contact and product specifics to identify subsidiary opportunities.
- Conducts sales calls/cold calls to identify new sales opportunities with potential Small to Medium-sized Enterprise accounts to identify customer business needs, introduce additional products and services and to retain current business.
- Generates and qualifies sales lead opportunities within assigned territory through cold calling by positioning UPS products/services that is catered to support customer's business.
- Manages, tracks and follow up closely with potential leads to ensure continuity which eventually leading to closure of business.
- Develops complex sales strategies encompassing customers' supply chain and comprehensive pricing strategies that incorporate UPS's broad range of solutions.
- Conducts face-to-face meeting with prospective customers as and when required.
- Coordinates cross-functional support on service and billing issues for assigned accounts.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of UPS products and services and well aware of competitors' strategies and capabilities to position UPS product advantageously.
- Handles assigned portfolio of accounts with Average Monthly Revenue of less than US $1,000 or equivalent.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Logistics and Transportations / Marketing / Business or equivalent.
- 1 year of relevant sales experience in similar capacity or any service industries; prior experience and knowledge in selling Express or Freight Forwarding products/services will be advantageous.
- Fresh graduates with the ability to demonstrate innovative and creative selling skills may be considered.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and able to work well with people at all levels.
- Customer oriented, passionate, sales driven and highly motivated with the ability to understand customers' perspective and think win-win.
- Proficient in MS Office applications ie. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint.
Sales, Market Analysis
฿25,000 - ฿35,000, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- ADGES' human capital consultants help clients, including top-level executives, board members, and HR professionals, optimize business performance by addressing their human capital issues. Specifically, consultants and analysts help clients manage, reward and engage talent to drive business performance. ADGES' ability to compete is driven from powerful tools, intellectual capital, high quality of work, leveraged resources and top talent.
- Marketing executives are involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote ADGES' products, services or ideas. The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, organizing events, product development, distribution, sponsorship, and research.
- Generate sales based on agreed KPI.
- Understand ADGES' products and unique selling points.
- Align ADGES' products with potential clients.
- Present ADGES' products by own self and able to demonstrate the selling points to align with customers demands.
- Work collaboratively with the clients to come up with the proposal that captured customers demands with ADGES' service.
- Follow up with the clients and turn proposal to businesses.
- Make sure all required financial documents have complied with the client's requirements as well as ADGES' requirements.
- Marketing Function:
- Liaising and networking with stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations;.
- Communicating with CEOs, HR executives, and managing customer relationships;.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions;.
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups;.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;.
- Monitoring competitor activity;.
- Master degree in business management, marketing management is preferred.
- Hand-on, flexible, and able to keep up with the recent trend of professional business marketing practices and campaign.
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Good personal skills and confident when dealing with a senior executive.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines, changing client needs in the small but fast-moving organization.
- Superior organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Mature and self-motivator.
- Team players.
- Hand on but still keep a big picture in-mind.
฿30,000 - ฿50,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- SKYHIGH.VIP is a Singapore based company, now we are expanding in Thailand, would like to hire 2 sales in Bangkok and work atGaysorn Tower, there are opportunities hope you can seize it and also challenges you can overcome.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the brand and products to the customers.
- To provide exemplary quality of customer service, build repeat clientele and maintain customer relationship.
- Ensuring that membership selection is based on customer profile and needs.
- To source corporate accounts for membership sales.
- To promote and sell SKYHIGH.VIP services.
- Any other task or responsibilities that shall be required by the company.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in relevant field.
- Possess good customer service and interpersonal skill.
- Sales driven and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Independent,organised and meticulous.
- English speaking.
- Better know what chambers of commerce is and better have such experience.
Sales, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), English
฿32,105 - ฿45,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Location:Srinakarin Centre.
- ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT/TEAM
- British Council Thailand is one of the biggest in the British Council s global network with thousands of adult and young learner students studying with us. Our main office is based in Siam Square, Bangkok with locations spread out across the Bangkok metropolitan area and around Chiang Mai. Our customers engage with us face-to-face, online, through email and via the phone. Our Sales & Customer Management team provides high quality and efficient customer service experience to all new and existing customers across all British Council services.
- WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND WHY.
- Supervise a team of Sales & Customer Management Officers in the branch to ensure top quality, welcoming and efficient integrated customer engagement experience to all new and existing customers.
- Work closely with Branch Manager to ensure the branch meets and exceeds the sales and customer management targets and KPIs.
- Work closely with Branch Manager and HSCM to build a high performing team and embed a results-orientated sales and customer management culture in the SCM process.
- Monitor quality of delivered work and to ensure share the same best practice and standards with other branches.
- WHAT IS INTERESTING ABOUT IT.
- You can take pride in the fact that you will be part of a team that enables the British Council to meet its objectives and gives all our customers an exceptional experience. You will also be able to join regular professional development, training and skills programmes to develop your experience and skills.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- You will bring along at least 3 years of supervisor experience in the admin & operational environment of customer management related field. Experience of working with children will be an advantage.
- Interested applicants should read through the Role Profile.
- and apply online viahttps://tinyurl.com/tha-nt-1976internal.
- We do not accept an application from Quick Apply .
- Closing date for applications:23 May 2019 (23:59 UK time).
- We offer an attractive benefits package.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Right to work in Thailand".
- The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
Microsoft Office, English
- Develop new customers, create sales/customer strategy.
- Research market demand & execute sales promotion activities.
- Support to distributors to expand their business.
- Window of customer both sales and service jobs.
- Aggressive and positive for customers support and team co-operation.
- Female/Male, Age over 22 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- Good command in English.
- Computer literacy (MS office).
- Proactive, highly motivated, well-organized and good interpersonal skills.
Power BI, QlikView, Tableau, SQL, Oracle, English
฿25,000 - ฿60,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Translate business needs to technical specifications.
- Develop analytics cases based on customer requirements.
- Present analytics solution and cases to customers or relevant partners.
- Collaborate with team to integrate systems.
- Proven experience as a BI Developer.
- Knowledge of departmental functions (accounting, finance, sales, marketing, etc.) is preferred.
- Good development skills on BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Oracle BI).
- Knowledge of SQL queries (intermediate level is preferred).
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Good attitude and service mind.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- At least 3year experience in field.
- JOB SUMMARY.
- Functions as the leader of the property s group sales effort for properties with a Director of Hotel Sales. Manages the property's reactive and proactive group sales efforts. Shares responsibility for achieving group revenue goals, guest and associate satisfaction. Implements the brand s service strategy and applicable brand initiatives in all aspects of the sales process. Provides day-to-day leadership oversight to the on-property group sales associates with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of the property s sales objectives. Maintains ultimate accountability for verifying that the team maximizes group revenue opportunities by up-selling and accurately forecasting revenues (e.g., catering and group rooms) for all events.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Management, English
- JOB SUMMARY Serves as the property Manager on Duty and oversees all property operations, ensuring that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided. Represents property management in resolving any guest or property related situation. Manages the flow of questions and directs guests within the lobby. Serves as Guest Relations Manager and handles the tracking of service issues.
- CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Experience.
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- CORE WORK ACTIVITIES Supporting Property Operations and Guest Relations Needs.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to support property operations and goals and to expedite the resolution of any problems that may arise through the general operation of the property.
- Communicates any variations to the established norms to the appropriate department in a timely manner.
- Sends copy of MOD report to all departments on a daily basis.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Ensures compliance with all policies, standards and procedures.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Supporting Profitability Goals.
- Understands and complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Reviews financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Managing the Guest Experience.
- Intervenes in any guest/employee situation as needed to insure the integrity of the property is maintained, guest satisfaction is achieved, and employee well being is preserved.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Provides immediate assistance to guests as requested.
- Serves as a leader in displaying outstanding hospitality skills.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Ensures employees understand customer service expectations and parameters.
- Interacts with customers on a regular basis throughout the property to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
- Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans to improve guest satisfaction.
- Records guest issues in the guest response tracking system.
- Assisting Human Resources Activities.
- Participates as needed in the investigation of employee and guest accidents.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and providing feedback to individuals.
- Conducts regular inspection tours of the entire facility for appearance, safety, staffing, security, and maintenance.
- Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
- Ensures employees are cross-trained to support successfully daily operations.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPS) and support the Peer Review Process.
- Understands and, if necessary, implements all emergency plans including accident, death, elevator, thefts, vicious crimes, bombs, fire, etc.
Management, Microsoft Office, English
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction both domestic and international.
- Identify new potential customers.
- Arrange business meetings and present with prospective clients.
- Promote the company s products/services addressing or predicting clients objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- To manage marketing activities.
- Male/Female, Thai nationality, Age 22-35.
- Bachelor Degree in any related fields.
- 1-3 years working experience in any related fields.
- Have skill in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Computer.
- Good in presentation and negotiation skill.
- Good command of English.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently.
Risk Management, Internal Audit, English
- NISSAN LEASING (THAILAND) CO.,LTD (NLTH)is the financial institution ofNissan Thailand Groupfocuses on providing passenger car loan services of Nissan brand for individual and business customers nationwide with such as Nissan Auto Finance covered new car and used car program,DealerFloorplanand FinancialLease.
- Plan, develop and implement Credit Policy and overall risk management process under current circumstances with company policy.
- Risk assessment, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business.
- Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established such as Retail credit assessment, Wholesale credit limit control and matter of operational risk, and evaluating the company's previous handling of risks.
- Prepare, develop and validate Credit Scorecard to be one of the risk evaluation tools to meet the company objectives (e.g., timely completion of assessments, action plan closure status).
- Portfolio Analysis and Risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, to the management team so they understand the most significant risks, to business or function heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks.
- Conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors: for example, Bank Guarantee Audit, Collection Process Review, etc.
- Monitor, measure, manage and develop Risk team in order to access maximum efficiency.
- Liaise with Sales, IT, Customer Service, Accounting and others so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of development and to ensure they are fully informed of Risk or related factors.
- Bachelor or Master Degree s inStatistics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics,or related field.
- At least5 years experience in Credit, Portfolio Analysis, Credit Scorecard, Risk Management & Risk Analyst and have knowledge in Hire Purchase Business or Auto Business will be advantage.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent inMS Excel with advance formula, SPSS, Statistic Tools.
- Analytical Skills, Problem-solving, Decision-making and the ability to cope under pressure.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Negotiation skill and ability to influence people.
- We offer attractive salary commensurate with experiences and abilities, career development opportunities and generous fringe benefits to the successful candidate. Please submit your English resume stating working experience, current salary and expected salary together with recent photo to:
- NISSAN LEASING (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- Nissan Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- 3 Rajanakarn Building, 26th Floor,
- South Sathorn Road, Yannawa,
- Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
- Telephone: (+66) 02-207-4000
- Visit us at www.nissanleasing.co.th.
Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, English
- Remote installation assistance of the BI360 suite.
- Review, research and resolve technical issues reported by customers and partners.
- Assist customers and partners with BI360 report design and general usage questions.
- Document and communicate bugs to the Solver QA team.
- Assist internal sales and consulting teams with technical issues and product questions.
- Skills and Experience: Completed Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business or related field required. An exceptional academic history with proven hands-on experience is required.
- To succeed in this role, candidates must have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or related field.
- Fresh Graduates can apply. Having 1+ years in a full-time IT support with a customer facing role is beneficial.
- Basic accounting experience with an understanding of ERP systems (General Ledger and related sub-ledgers).
- Above average Microsoft Excel skills.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English is a must.
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with partners and customers.
- Willingness to put in extra effort to accomplish the task at hand.
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent organizational, qualitative, analytical and problem solving skills. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to learn on the fly, multi-task and maintain a creative mindset.
- Desirable skills:
- Experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics (AX, GP, NAV, SL), Sage, Intacct or similar ERP.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server/TSQL.
- Exposure to SQL Server tools, SQL Development or ETL/SSIS is a plus.
- Experience with any Financial reporting like Microsoft FRx, Microsoft Management Reporter, or similar tools is a plus.
- Offer This is a unique career opportunity for the right individual. Salary and other compensation components will be discussed further with qualified candidates. Thai Speaking candidates can apply (English) is a plus.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), English, Thai
฿18,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Primary Responsibilities.
- The Sales Representative will work under the sales manager and with the support of the marketing department to find new customers in the food service industry (cafe's & restaurants). The Sales Rep will divide their time between servicing existing clientele with relationship building and after sales service, as well as pitching and closing new clientele. The Sales representative will do their best to enhance the brand and expand sales of the company's premium food products.
- Provide follow up support for Food Service clientele.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting key client relationships.
- Effectively communicate sales initiatives within the team and to management.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, specifically with food retailers and supermarkets.
- Preparing necessary sales and client service budget.
- Communicating promotions, pricing, and advertising campaigns in corporation with marketing department.
- Good listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (thai).
- Native Thai speaker required, proficient English preferred.
- Team player, highly motivated, highly self-organized and self-directed.
- Willing to adapt to the hours and schedule of clientele.
- Ability to utilize CRM (Microsoft Nave) systems preferred.
- Motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems.
- Bachelor s degree - Accounting, or bachelor degree in business, administration, or related field preferred.
- 2 years sales, customer service, hospitality or F&B experience with strong communication instincts and track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
- Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly Performance Reporting.
- Annual Performance & Employee Review.
- Company Retreats.
- Product Allowance & Discounts.
- Travel Reimbursement.
- Annual Holiday Allowance.
- Ability to move up in the organization.
- Ensure the highest possible quality of customer service for customers.
- Deliberate with customers or supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems.
- Ensure that processes are followed and bring in new ideas for improvement.
- Constantly work towards improving customer experience.
- Handle customers and vendors requests, as well as external communication with them.
- Manage service enquiries and disputes arising from our clients;.
- Maintain good relationships and community building efforts with taxi drivers and passengers;.
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- Prior experience in sales & customer service.
- highly driven and independent mindset.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good Team-player.
- Sense of urgency, high adaptability to fit with a very dynamic working environment.
- Sales Manager (Customer service, shop management, business development).
- Welcome new customers and advise them about the scooter rental.
- Reply to emails and messages from customers.
- Database update.
- Development of partnerships with guest houses, international universities and modeling agencies.
- Managing a park of 70 scooters and bikes.
- Social media.
- Contact agencies and develop business.
- Customers follow-up.
- Our website:
- Profile required:
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Good customers service.
- Good writing skills.
- Operational English & Thai skills.
- Can work in independence.
- Motivated to discover and master the main requirements to the development of an international company.
- Organized and proactive.
- Honest, trustfull and reliable.
- Knowledge of Bangkok.
- Passion for motorbikes (not compulsory).
- 20 to 40 yo.
- Male / female.
- This position is available from May 2019 and is based in Sukhumvit soi 26, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Working from Monday to Saturday included.
Service-Minded, Management, Excel, English
- Guests and businesses that experiencing REDD come in all walks of life and in all shapes and sizes. Your knowledge of REDD combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide REDD-caliber customer service, products research and analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the needs of REDD's customers and understand how our range of product offerings can satisfy our customers.
- The Chief of REDD represents the first point of contact with guests and handles all stages of a guest's requirements which involves registering/booking guests in and out of their rooms, while accommodating any special requests. The Chief of REDD supervises REDD operations in accordance with established guest service, quality and sustainability standards as well as tries to upsell guest storage rooms, by sharing available alternatives and options.
- Potential Career Path
- Supervisor - Assistant Manager - Manager - Assistant General Manager.
- Competitive Remuneration Package We offer our precious employee a competitive salary, compensation and benefits, Vacation Day-off, Daily work asset package (Ultrabook, Phone, Car), Social security, Provident fund, Incentive bonus, Health check-ups (Annual) Health Insurance, Many more efficient human resource plans to develop your career path, International standard tools (SAP, Office 365, g-suite, ProofHub), workflow and workplace.
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with our REDD brand and standards and consistent with POEM core values.
- Greet guests immediately upon arrival; register and assign guests to storage rooms.
- Handle point of sell (POS), compute bills, collect payments, handle cash, and make change for guests.
- Close out guest accounts at time of check out by investigating the storage room. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely action plans to remedy guest service deficiencies.
- Ensure property entrance, reception and other public areas are properly maintained in regard to cleanliness and appearance.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow POEM standards.
- Resolve guest complaints and concerns by conducting thorough research of the situation and determining the most effective solutions.
- Work toward increasing guest satisfaction.
- Participate in activities related to interacting with guests on an individual level, thus creating a relationship and culture that will result in repeat stores.
- Perform REDD bookkeeping activities such as daily balancing accounts and conducting audits.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor's degree with 1 - 2 years of front desk agent or commercial real estate sales experience.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- REASONING ABILITY.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES.
- Good communication in English (spoken and written).
- Willingness to occasionally participate in networking, business and social events outside of regular working hours.
- Good presentation skill, professional, positive and proactive at all times.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Expected competencies.
- Proficient level of communication in both Thai and English (speaking and writing).
- Possess achievement motivating.
- High in self-efficacy.
- Good at negotiability, conformity and compromising.
- Good presentation skill, professional, positive and proactive always.
- Being optimistic learner and rational judgment and decision making.
Sales, Good Communication Skills, Ability to travel abroad, English
- Job Scope:
- To sell our products and provide the convenience service to customers.
- To maintain customer relations of acquired customers.
- Age 22-30 years old.
- 1-5 years experience in Export Sales and Marketing activities or Trading Business.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration (Major: International Business) or related fields.
- Good interpersonal skill, Fluent in English both spoken and written (TOEIC Score:600).
- Ability to communicate in Chinese and Japanese Language, an advantage.
- Able to travel abroad.
- Hard working, result oriented Creative, enthusiastic.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills and able to lead team to achieve business targets.
- Computer literacy.
- We are looking for a motivated area manager to oversee at least 7 retail stores throughout Thailand.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for growing the overall profit performance, ensuring quality consistency across each individual location and improve customer service (NPS).
- Lead store set-up project management within budget and timeline
- Coordinate with landlords, 3rd party logistics/ warehouses, contractors, local agencies and head office throughout from setup phase to routine operating phase
- Manage P&L budget to maximize store profit while minimizing cost
- Set sales targets, operational goals, and expectations for responsible stores
- Oversee and optimize store operation to ensure consistency across the area
- Lead, supervise, and motivate a team of store managers to achieve sales target and maintain stores to the highest standard
- Responsible for ensuring that all customer service initiatives are in place, dealing with issues quickly and courteously
- Actively research for customer insights to improve store operations and maximize sales revenue for the responsible stores
- Provide insights to Headquarter in order to improve and innovate new feature/customer experience for customer
- Continuously monitor competitors to react to the change quickly and keep up with the current trend and shopping experience that increase customer satisfaction
- 2+ years of experience in managing multiple retail stores in Thailand, retail fast fashion brand would be a plus
- Bachelors degree in related field
- In-depth understanding of retail, apparel industry, or related industry
- Strong leadership skill with proven track record in meeting sales target
- Ability to understand and adapt to change management
- Ability to motivate others and independent
- Highly analytical and good with numbers
- Outstanding communication skill
- Fluent in English