SO IDEA is a digital creative agency. We love what we do and with our uniquely fast-paced working style to create excellence of work! We collaborate with business partners across different industries to create an impact online strategy and campaign that are meaningful and actionable to grow the busi ... อ่านต่อ
มี 3 ตำแหน่งงานสำหรับ บริษัท โซไอเดีย จำกัด
Facebook Marketing, Ad Planning / Ad Buying, Google Adwords, YouTube, SEO, SEM, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Digital Marketing, English
- Digital Strategic Planner is responsible for strategic advisor by organizing value information to share with clients, and ensuring that agency procedures are followed. In this role, you will be responsible to achieve the client s strategic brand and business objectives by working with clients to provide them with guidance and working with the internal team to achieve execution of strategies. He/She serves a vital role in promoting the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring seamless delivery of all work to the client. This candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions including research, scope development, creative briefing and job execution.
- This individual combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, online strategies, social media and any other digitallandscapeswith a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver effective digital marketing consultants.
- This position reports to Digital Account Manager and Managing Partner in the Bangkok office.
- Planning and develop the strategic idea of the proposal projects.
- Foster timeline of overall project development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines (work with Client Services team).
- Propose new solutions that matter to clients business growth.
- Work with project managers to ensure team is aligned to client requirements to make sure all digital/brand assets execution is align to clients brand essence.
- Consult and updating to clients' marketing team on media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Write communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated.
- Manage research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior.
- Develop and understand of online target audience and advise to creative content team.
- Analyse the report of assigned clients with strategic advise (work with Media team).
- Ensure accountability is established during the project planning process.
- 5+ years of full-time experience in digital marketing or advertising (digital experience required).
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing.
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to use online media tools/platform is a plus (facebook ad manager, content management tools or any RTB platforms).
- Good English communication is a plus.
- Strong interest in technology or digital marketing.
Digital Marketing, English
- Feel, Play, Experience with SO IDEA Team. We are looking for a growth-mindset individual to join our established business as a graduate digital content executive. Our world is fast paced but exciting. An opportunity has arisen for a creative Digital Content Executive by producing outstanding and engaging digital content. If you have excellent communication, content and editorial skills, and a desire to drive forward social media channels, this could be a great role for you.
- Assist the Content Manager is managing all aspects of clients' online content platforms and implementing content strategy across all platforms.
- Help to promote content across social networks, including Facebook and Twitter etc.
- Manage ongoing partnerships with in-house and external content producers and copywriters.
- Work with the web development and design teams to produce content in the forms of blogs, articles, videos, imagery and web copy that meets the aims and objectives of the client.
- Ensure all content produced matches the tone and style of each client.
- Ensure all content produced meets the Facebook guidelines and client's branding.
- Maintain website content to ensure it is all up to date and accurate.
- Work with external content producers to create engaging and relevant video content for clients and help to promote across social media.
- Work with the Content Manager to create and follow a strict content development and marketing plan for all clients.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns which relate to client account which are using social media Facebook/IG page services.
- Create the best copy for page like, banner, domain ad etc.
- Tracking, create and optimize all report before submit date for all brands. .
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Proven track record in a similar role - preferably 1-2 years of experience in the digital industry.
- Knowledge of the latest SEO updates.
- A passion for creating and maintaining quality content.
- Experience creating and managing content across a range of platforms.
- Video editing experience would be a bonus.
- Experience with CMS platforms, especially WordPress, desirable.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- YOU'LL ENJOYING:
- Designing motion graphics and animations.
- Participating in brainstorming sessions and brand development.
- Collaborating with graphic design staff to ensure brand integrity.
- Assisting video editors with graphics support.
- WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Degree in Design or a related creative discipline.
- 3+ years industry experience in an agency or creative studio setting.
- Portfolio showing a strong interactive design sense.
- Strong in Illustrator and Photoshop skills.
- After Effects, Premier and Dreamweaver experience a plus.
- Able to work under pressure and collaborate with Creative Content and Client Service team.
- Must be detailed oriented and work well handling multiple jobs in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaborative, and creative problem-solving skills
- Advanced level of experience with the Creative Suite
- Passion (the ability to view the work as fun in a small collaborative!).
- ไม่พบชื่อบริษัทที่ระบุ ลองค้นหาด้วยชื่ออื่น