WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Risk Management, English
- Facebook s Global Ethics & Compliance (GEC) team are looking for an independent, team-oriented professional who can collaborate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders and prioritize effectively in a fast-moving business environment. This role will be part of the APAC Regional Ethics & Compliance team, with an initial geographical focus on Emerging Markets and network infrastructure projects, while also supporting other regional and global compliance needs. The ideal candidate must be fluent in English and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. As the first point of contact for ethics and compliance matters for the Facebook offices and initiatives under their responsibility, the right candidate must be able to understand and assess risks across a wide variety of business areas. Being able to build relationships with diverse stakeholders is critical, as is the ability to triage ethics and compliance issues and escalate appropriately. Finally, they must be willing to live the Facebook values, and be able to articulate how our work fits into Facebook s Mission.
- This role will ideally be based in Singapore. Other locations in Southeast Asia may be considered for exceptional candidates with extensive professional experience working in the region and a willingness to travel.
- Regional Compliance Specialist,APAC Responsibilities.
- Support compliance program initiatives across all APAC markets.
- Assist with review of transactions requiring compliance review.
- Manage third party due diligence.
- Support regional risk assessments.
- Develop and conduct compliance training for employees and third parties.
- Monitor business activities for potential compliance risk implications and maintain a current understanding of relevant functional processes.
- Provide support for compliance policy, process, and tool development and identify opportunities for programmatic improvements.
- Minimum Qualifications.
- Self-starter with 3-5 years of industry or consulting experience in risk mitigation, business process consulting, internal audit, or ethics and compliance in a multinational company.
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment and work cross-functionally with multiple geographies, functions, and employees of diverse backgrounds.
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and a collaborative team-oriented problem solving approach are critical.
- High degree of professional ethics and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical capabilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills..
- Fluency in English, the ability to write clearly and concisely is required..
- Preferred Qualifications.
- Experience in media, technology, and/or manufacturing and proven knowledge of core business processes within these industries is a plus.
- Fluency in one APAC regional language is preferred.
- Shoplus - Social Commerce Enabler
- Shoplus is a one-dashboard AI-powered online tool tailored to meet social sellers' needs. Featured with a free AI chatbot, Shoplus sorts out all fragmented order, payment, and logistic processes that once consumed merchants a great portion of time and energy. The ultimate version of Shoplus, in our vision, should fulfill every seller's every single last-mile need at scale.
- Asia is the future of Shoplus and we are poised for exponential growth in the region for the next ten years. If you love to sweat, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are always challenging yourself to become better and value fun, this is the place for you!. Job Description .
- As a senior specialist - partner marketing, you ll be responsible for making allies with media, opinion leader and other brands to increase our leads and audience. You will sit in the marketing team and work closely with different functions from strategy, product to business development. You will also be in charge of creating content, collaterals to attract various types of partnerships. Responsibilities .
- Develop and execute marketing plans across the full marketing mix of tactics (including in-person and virtual events, inbound marketing, brand/thought leadership) that drive brand awareness and expand new channel exposure.
- Build relationship with the media / influencers and opinion leaders to promote Shoplus.
- Coordinate PR release and events with local PR agency, Group PR and product team to ensure consistent branding communication.
- Create relevant content, collaterals to make partner engagement easy. Requirements .
- At least 3 years of experience in partner marketing, B2B marketing, business development or a related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Thai and English.
- Experience collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams in a project management capacity on high-profile projects.
- Outstanding organizational skills a high level of detail-orientation.
- Comfortable working in the multicultural workspace.
- Data-driven and user-centric mindset. Plues .
- E-commerce relevant industry experience is a plus.
SEO, CSS, Google Analytics
- Ever Medical Technology is seeking an SEO Specialist to join the team in Bangkok. Majority of the content will be about hospitals, procedures and health articles.
- The SEO Specialist is responsible for the search engine optimization of all our online platforms, to strategize on ways to boost website traffic from all sources and deliver high-converting inquiries. This includes inquiry projections and reforecasts, budget management and performance analysis of the website. The specialist should audit site performance and make recommendations to meet or exceed inquiry and start goals.
- The on-page optimization e.g. competitive analysis of peer institutions, uncover new opportunities through keyword research, monthly meta tag and content optimization, analyze site architecture.
- The off-page component e.g. attract backlinks, earn high-quality links, track campaign effectiveness, develop & execute strategies for increasing the web presence, ensure favorable rankings in SERPs.
- The conversion optimization e.g. recommend & execute modifications of conversion path on the site / site usability / user-experience (UX) enhancements / testing strategy, weekly reporting on performance to goal to Marketing Manager.
- The Social Media e.g. develop annual content calendar, create & optimize (social networks, videos, forums, blogs, etc.), determine where to allocate dollars to boost posts, work closely with PPC regarding Social Network integration (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.).
- College degree in Business, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Communications, Journalism or commensurate experience.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations, Drupal and/or Wordpress experience, Google Search Console, Google tag manager, Google Analytics, SEMrush or similar tools.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher..
- Eager to learn new SEO skills and stay on top of the rapidly evolving SEO field.
- Proven track record for accurate inquiry projections and forecasts from SEO channel.
- Making SEO recommendations and implementing SEO strategies on websites..
- Ability to communicate technical issues in an easy to understand way.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- If you are looking for an activeteam with mission to make the best healthcare service, click apply button /[email protected]