WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- As a Specialist, you help create the energy and excitement around Apple products, providing the right solutions and getting products into customers hands. You understand that the Apple Store is dedicated to delivering a customer experience thats unlike any other. It starts with you discovering customers needs. And with the support of your store team members, you match those needs with the right products. Every day is an opportunity for you to turn another Apple Store visitor into a loyal Apple customer.
- Both full-time and part-time jobs are available.
- Participate in the development of sales plan throughtout eCommerce channel for wholesale customers. Deliver the target sales volume. Support the markets of wholesale customers in developing adidas business by helping them understand how to sell adidas products, achieve sustainable growth, and have good profitability on online channels.
- Work with wholesale customers to develop sales plan according to ecommerce channel strategies.
- Actively drive eCom targets (OTB, net sales, margins, online KPI like subscription) for wholesale accounts following adidas and eCom strategies while leveraging on TH market intelligence
- Providing strategic commercial inputs to eCom team, country category & channel teams on product/concept/campaign performances on eShops
- Driving online & offline marketing initiatives to gain positive impact on eShop
- Providing the support to localize the site content/campaign where needed
- Prepare the future order sales program, including understanding of sales policies and strategies. Understand each seasons product flow, as well as micro and macro selling points (product vs. range). Provide forecasts of each seasons product flow plans for all accounts as assigned.
- Drive sales volume to meet monthly, quarterly, annual sales target. Manage A/R effectively.
- Execute and follow up on each seasons future order plan /shipping plan systematically.
- Develop and in-dept understanding of inventory structure, with goal of providing timely support to each customers eComm inventories.
- Set sales call plan, follow-up the calls effectively, and produce all necessary reports on a timely basis. Provide a consistent and reliable point of contact for customers in all sales-related services. Seek to provide the best recommendations and supports to customers in all sales-related issues.
- Manage all travelling expenses effectively. Ensure the best productivity and value out of every trip & visits to customers in the region.
- Follows trade marketing processes regarding wholesale development needs on a regular and timely basis. Follow and provide the management with an update on competitors activities.
- Other assignments as appropriate
- At least 3 years work experience in Sales related field.
- Have passion for and understanding of sports along with the desire to translate this passion in to building adidas to be the best sports brand in Thailand.
- Result-oriented. Proactive. High level of Integrity. Good planning and organizing skill. Good communicator & Team player.
- Exposure eCommerce business is highly preferred.
- Role Purpose
- To train, support, and motivate retail sales staff in brand values, strategies, and key technologies to increase rate of sales in compliance with the overall adidas marketing strategy. Support adidas brand in becoming the number one sports brand in Thailand through training.
- Primary Accountabilities
- Provide training for customers, retail staff, and others required. Effectively manage retail and sports events. Establish training tracking and records for all staff & training programs. Create strong relationship between adidas brand and customers. Provide training supports to sales team as required.
- Secondary Accountabilities
- Create training plan that includes objectives, action plan, and measurements to improve the technical knowledge and capabilities of adidas employees.
- Provide customer training.
- Acquire product knowledge.
- Obtain knowledge of sports market, customers and competitors.
- Promote and communicate brand values and strategies.
- Train customers in latest product technologies/benefits and how to promote sell-through & deal with claims and shortage.
- Customize training approaches for different audience.
- Provide report and training feedback on a regular and timely basis.
- Set reporting system on activities, account contact report, and update budget expenses.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to consistently improve the quality of adidas training programs.
- Update tools and technique as required.
- Update competitors activities.
- Provide feedback on claims, resource on counterfitting and grey market activities.
- Provide training supports to the sales team, customer service, and others as necessary. Assist sell-in activities.
- Manage retail and sports events as required. Provide feedback and support in choosing retail partners for special events. Help manage these events.
- Plan, prepare, and schedule training. Prepare appropriate tools, facilities, and other required materials.
- Record and report the progress of each training.
- Identify target audience, set structure, identify program requirements, deliver training to appropriate parties.
- Follow-up training systematically to get feedback and ensure correct training applications in real work environment. Support the company in achieving objectives through training initiatives.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with all customers.
- Other assignments as appropriate.
- Pre-requisite Knowledge / Skills / Addendum
- University Degree.
- At least 4 years of work experience in retail training.
- Sports background is preferred.
- Can design, revamp framework, processes, road map through new effective tools.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Result-oriented. Good planning and organizing skill. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Can work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong PC background.
- Fluent in Thai.
- Proficient in English with TOEIC 700.
- Core Competencies
- Communication with others
- Manage relationship & diversity
- Planning and Organizing
- Analysis and problem solving
- Learning and Self-Development
- Other Job Related Competencies
- Market and Competitive awareness
- Presentation Skill
- Project Management
- What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure workplace IT solutions are used
- effectivelyMinimize non-productive time of users due to
- workplace or application misfunction (Including ISEC related requests)Accountability and responsibility for the
- Request Management processAccountability & responsibility for
- satisfactory resolution of all end user related queries, feedback, issues &
- complaints. Incident resolution monitoring and reporting
- from end user perspective and ensuring service provider adherence to agreed
- SLAs.Provide feedback to customers with reference to
- status of problem, and ensure all parties are kept up to dateAccountability and responsibility for Access
- Management process.Owns, manages and controls the standard change
- requests as pre-defined in the service agreement & work requestsUser productivity by providing a one-stop
- processVerifies, orders and approves hardware and
- software (standard, non standard)Reflect as-is situation of assets in
- appropriate asset management systems. Ensure data quality. Provide basis for
- asset optimization initiatives. Provide a seamless experience for end users to
- order/delete standard hardware and software service catalog items. Manage and maintain adequate stock of new/used
- end user IT assets/peripherals (e.g. laptops, keyboards, etc.) to support
- continued business operations where required including disposal. Daily
- operational issues with suppliers.Responsibility for IT assets budget.
- processActive Contributor to selection of end-user IT
- Asset suppliers.Provide end user related feedback to product
- responsible and develop improvementsGive proactive feedback and ensure regular
- interaction.Actively consults users concerning optimal work
- place setup and utilization of assets and services (e.g. WEoF). Yearly planning of asset and service usage
- What do I need to qualify for this
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer
- Science, Information Technology, or others related fieldsMinimum 3-5 years working experience in Siemens
- IT Strong IT and technology backgroundProficient computer skills and experienceIT processesGeneral IT knowhow with end-user support &
- application support Collaboration and Communication across Teams,
- Departments and CountriesStrong customer focus orientationExposure to international working environmentIncident and problem management experienceGood communication skillsGood English, both written & spoken skills
- and proficient in MS Office
- Organization: Siemens MobilityCompany: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITEDExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
ATS Software Engineer (C#)-TRCS-THBK02251539DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a ATS Software EngineerPurpose of the job- This position's main tasks is to design, implement, test for application activity for integrated central control system projects. Knowledge of the operation and configuration of Microsoft Windows OS is necessary. Coding experience and knowledge of TCP/IP networks is desirable. Also, a know-how of railway signalling principles, techniques and associated products (Interlocking, Traffic Management- System, Safety, Quality etc.), as also experience in this field, is an advantage.- Create design specification based on the requirement specification, software architecture, software design specification and any other component specification. Implement the designs and verify according to the specification. Be involved and take responsibility in troubleshooting and fault finding.- Deliver work assignment on time, within cost and meet good quality.- To support the Application Engineering Team Leader to reach the department objectives.Key responsibilities- Design, Implement and Test of work in ATS data. This includes the quality and safety works.- Prepare estimates to complete work tasks. Monitor engineering progress against budget throughout project duration.- Oversee technical deliverables to ensure schedule and quality of work are maintained. This includes installation, design, software configuration management, RAMS, maintenance procedures and instructions, safety and quality plans and procedures.- Facilitate ongoing communication between individuals, team, team leader and other teams.- Travel to various field sites to support installation and commissioning.QualificationsGraduated in Engineering (Electrical, Electronic or Computer) / Computer SciencesRelevant experience requiredWill consider graduate or experienced hireExperience in railway signalling fields is an advantage but not essencialCapable to learn the new tools and has some basic knowledge in programming ex: - C# programming, ASP.NET, JAVA, SQL and knowledge in script programming is an advantageSpecialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/roleSkill in Network & Communication will be appreciatedJob: Applications SpecialistsPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: RegularJob Posting: 03.03.2020, 11:37:20 PMUnposting Date: 03.04.2020, 11:59:00 AM
- As a Sales Specialist of a dynamic BU team, this role has the responsibility to drive the Compute and Network business into the assigned market segment.The Specialist needs to take care of the following responsibilities:1. Responsible for the country segment Compute and Network Business and revenue targets2. Be the segments leading Compute specialist3. Work aside the Account team to strategize and engage with customers.4. High level partner and customer coverage to pitch DellEMC's Compute and networks Value proposition.5. Initiate and manage GCN programs to grow the business for DellEMC and the partners6. Build relationship and business proposition with our Global Partners e.g. Microsoft, Intel, VMware etc7. Good customer relationship skills with understanding of Enterprise sales cycles.8. This position also requires good people management skills, self-motivation, good communication (internal and external), multi-tasking skills and a great team player.9. Must possess the ability to function autonomously delivering a high standard of work to meet the required internal/external deadlinesQualificationsMinimum of an undergraduate degree in a relevant field such as Computer science, Electrical or computer engineering10+ years working experience in IT industry, preferably in vendor environmentChannel or partner management skills will be a bonusPossess good communicate skills with senior executives e.g. Senior IT managers, etcAble to drive business message across to partner business owner, key managers etc.Must have good relationship building skillsSuperior written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills (in English and local language)Strong analysis skills and ability to find solutions using lateral thinkingWorked in a pre-sales or technical sales environment and has responsibility of sales
- Job Family: Engineering Systems-Engineer
- Job ID: R96979