WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
฿20,000 - ฿30,000
- What would I do as a Social Media Executive?.
- Manage existing digital campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
- Create new digital campaigns within the Facebook platform.
- Set up and test tracking.
- Build campaign structures.
- Managing budgets.
- Monitor and improve performance.
- In Job title is says training provided . How would the training look like?.
- We believe in learning by doing. Therefore, you would start by performing simple tasks on clients Facebook accounts. As you progress, more challenging tasks will be given to you. At all times, you will be provided with adequate support. In a couple of months, you should be a lot more confident about your skills.
- How would you describe the right candidate for this position?.
- Has an interest in kick-starting their career in digital marketing.
- Looks for a steep learning curve.
- Enjoys challenges and is willing to take on responsibility.
- Results-oriented, curious and good with numbers.
- Proficient in English language (written and spoken).
- Do I need previous online marketing experience?.
- It s not required, but it would be helpful. The minimum we expect is that you re curious, tech-savvy and enjoy working with data. Otherwise, this role may not be for you.
- How would you describe your culture in 5 words?.
- Data-driven, dedicated, innovative, ambitious and last but not least Fun!.
- What would be my career path?.
- The likely career path for you would be to become a Social Media Manager. That would require demonstrating strong analytical skills, willingness to continuouslyimprove and the desire to lead other team members. If you want to try something else, there are possibilities to movehorizontally intoother positions i.e. Google Ads, key account manager, sales.
- What can I expect working in Marketyze?.
- Competitive compensation of 20,000 - 30,000 THB gross monthly salary and an additional 20% performance bonus.
- No day will be the same.
- You will be valued based on your inputs and ideas.
- Using English a lot by working with foreign employees and clients.
- Professional performance evaluation every month.
- Cool office in Summer Hill building at BTS Phra Khanong (1 min from BTS).
SEO, Digital Marketing, Market Analysis, Thai, English
฿18,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Zon social media manager is responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for Zon s social media sites and spread Zon s brand identity to current and prospective users. This might include blogging, creating social media profiles, managing regular posts, and responding to followers.
- The office is at Sinn Sathorn Building next to BTS Krungthonburi.
- [email protected]
- Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Creating high-quality original written and visual content for a social media campaign.
- Build a social media presence.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Monitoring company brand and building brand awareness on social media.
- Analyzing data.
- Responding to comments on social media.
- Engaging influencers.
- Be a community manager.
- Able to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Build training programs to train other team members that have to interact with users to make sure that the Zon brand has a unified and recognizable voice.
- Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Fun, creative, and service-minded.
- Social media marketing experience.
- Experience developing a social media strategy.
- Social media community building skills.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Understand how to measure the success of campaigns.
- Hands on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image,and video).
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
Social Media Management, Market Analysis, Digital Marketing, English
- Job Summary.
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott.
- Communicate with potential owners via telephone to set up preview package sales/tours.
- Encourage guests or callers to purchase or schedule preview package sales/tours.
- Explain details and requirements related to attending a sales presentation to potential owners.
- Verify that individuals meet eligibility requirements for preview package sales/tours prior to scheduling a tour for a Marriott vacation club property.
- Determine and give complimentaries to guests as gifts for their patronage (e.g., rewards points, show tickets).
- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing). Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
- Assist management in training, evaluating, counseling, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Digital Marketing, Social Media Management
- Job Purpose.
- The online sports marketing specialist will perform a wide variety of tasks designed and manage all online media of sports content and material.
- Essential Responsibilities:
- Designing graphics and video for social media and the website.
- Preparing a framework for all sports content scripts and designing corresponding work for all social network.
- Coordinating and involvement with our partner.
- Organizing sports marketing materials.
- Documenting sports marketing processes.
- Manage Facebook Page and other social media.
- Content creative and communication planning.
- Other work due on assign.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication Arts and etc.
- Graphic design skills, Video Create skills.
- Basic understanding of social media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proactively and positive attitude.
- Fast respond and can work under high pressure.
- Team works.