WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- take care of AIS Business website and other web base online channel for Enterprise Customer.
- Job Responsibilitiestake care of AIS Business website and other web base online channel for Enterprise Customer.
- Manage, create, maintain, improve, and update contents on those websites.
- Collaborating with IT department and marketing team to run those websites.
- Co-work with vendor in case of some feature/contents need to hire vendor to be coding.
- 3+ years of experience of website development.
- Experience in B2B online channel is preferred.
- Recruiter Alisa Promchotchai (อลิสา พรหมโชติชัย)
- Lead daily work of Security Operations Center Analyst team members in each shift.
- Ensure the timely identification, response, investigation, and remediation of all security events and incidents.
- Review and confirm incident severity level.
- Review daily and monthly reports of each customer.
- Ensure appropriate monitoring is in place for each system.
- Develop standard work and processes, build playbooks, and implement analysis logic supporting automation efforts using various techniques including scripting and coding.
- Enrich and implement additional detective capabilities to enhance or improve incident identification and response.
- Using SOAR techniques, automate and integrate workflows between SIEM, various IR platforms, and other solutions and technologies.
- Work closely with Incident response team, Forensic team & Threat Analysis team in supporting the analysis and tuning of the effectiveness of solutions, configurations and processes.
- Support the security infrastructure administration and operations function as required.
- Provide input to the maintenance and enhancement of related policies, documentation, and procedures.
- Operational experience in 24x7 environment.
- Senior level experience in security operation center function supporting medium to large enterprises performing incident response.
- Proven results developing and implementing methods, processes, and procedures for detecting, responding, and resolving computer security incidents.
- Deep understanding of present-day cyber-threats, attacker techniques and behaviors, and effective methods to both detect & repel these threats for a large scale organization with a distributed enterprise IT environment.
- Prior experience using automation tools leveraging custom development, scripting, and solution platforms.
- Prior experience writing tools to automate tasks and integrate various systems in Python, Power shell, and other scripting languages.
- Experience with writing interfaces utilizing, JSON, XML, and REST APIs are preferred.
- Experience performing data normalization, correlations, and visualizations.
- Experience with supporting security technologies such as firewalls, proxies, web and email filters, application whitelisting, sandboxing, SIEM, threat intelligence, vulnerability scanning, syslog, IDS/IPS, DLP etc.,.
- Broad technology experience with enterprise-level IT technologies including networks, endpoints, virtualization, cloud, operating systems, email, storage, databases etc.
- Recruiter Supaporn Limsiritong (สุภาภรณ์ ลิมศิริธง)
Digital Marketing, English, Thai
฿20,000 - ฿28,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- The Rolling Pinn (Brave Brand Co., Ltd.) is Bangkok s boldest and sexiest bakery established in 2018. We have set out to make the highest quality desserts with the best ingredients for our beloved customers as we are committed to bringing #cookieclimax right to your doorstep. It began when our CEO, Pinn started baking her favorite desserts which slowly became business when her passion was shared with others.
- As we continue to grow, our mission is to empower women all over the world through our desserts and we hope that our story will inspire you and that you will join us on ...
- OUR LOCATION:
- 55 biohouse, Soi Sukhumvit 39, Watthana, Bangkok 10110.
- Be a key person in terms of digital marketing.
- Consult with internal teams such as Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams to understand the targets and goals.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy to boost brand awareness and sales.
- Perform competitor and customer analysis.
- Design effective and attractive social media contents aligned with business goals.
- Supervise and inspect social media content.
- Associate with industry professionals and influencers via social media.
- Keep up-to-date with digital media developments.
- Bachelor s Degree/Master in Marketing or related fields.
- Have a deep knowledge of digital marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking skills.
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Be inventive, responsible, freethinking, and good in prioritization.
- Have extensive experience in digital marketing or social media marketing.
- Good command of the English language would be an advantage..
- HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION?.
- Send us your resume at [email protected]
- OUR WEBSITE:
- The Creative Designer will play an important role in creating eye catching, on brand designs. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and producing complex digital and print assets for internal and external purposes and will transform information, messages and concepts into high quality assets that educate, inspire, and accurately depict and promote the brand. You will partner collaboratively with stakeholders to solicit input, respond to and integrate feedback, lead and track schedules and production milestones and map to overall product and content releases. Key Accou ...
- Create and produce complex designs and visual elements for digital channels, print materials and multimedia assets. Provide leadership in helping to build and maintain company brand through design. Partner with design leads, motion graphics artists and video editors to handle production artwork and asset management tasks. Manage workload, project tasks and media assets to maintain currency of team databases, processes and storage systems. Define and deliver engaging designs by keeping up with evolving creative trends and new technology. Serve as domain specialist for design team and mentor less experienced team members. Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff. Work on projects with the APAC team for global clients. Qualifications
- Minimum Qualifications Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience 6 - 8 years of related work experience Good command of English proficiency Experience with graphic design production tools and software (Photoshop, illustrator, Indesign) Extensive experience in advertising, graphic design, marketing or strategic communications Confirmed abilities in design principles, image manipulation, photo retouching, layouts and typography Experience or extensive knowledge of icon design and illustration Strong leadership skill, Able to work with minimal supervision
- Preferred Qualifications Experience with print production processes Experience with digital design for social media and websites Experience with digital and media asset management tools and systems
- Please upload your portfolio or share your portfolio link for faster screening process.**
- Develops deep innovation point of view relevant to regional demands, legislative and threat challenges.
- Projects IBM's global security capability to the local market through marketing, social and events.
- Establishes trusted relationships with key clients, influencing strategy at the highest levels to establish trusted advisor relationships.
- Identifies key client innovation opportunities aligned with a vision to create referenceable client experiences.
- Supports the achievement of business objectives through creation and progression of opportunity pipeline.
- Strategic Innovation Drives the industry's innovation agenda, bringing an outside-in perspective and recommending disruptive technologies and approaches to scale new value and market share.
- Is a recognized advocate and practitioner for leading edge technologies applied to cyber challenges to disrupt the market norm.
- Strong link to IBM Research and Development - linking to key clients for exceptional client experiences.
- Solution Co-Creation Leans into client problems and leverages an open platform approach to co-create solutions.
- Orchestrates and leads engagements with the IBM Security Garage team to deliver compelling prototypes that lead to transformative change for the client; leading to positive outcomes globally for portfolio.
- Drives adoption and penetration of IBM's strategic platforms through innovative solution recommendations that leverage IBM technologies, architectures.
- Impactful Relationships Creates and maintains enduring, trusted relationships with key industry clients and network of thought leaders across the cyber security ecosystem.
- Brings the power of IBM to the client, connecting the client with a supply chain of cyber technical experts, serving as the single point of accountability for IBM product and playing a central role in advocating client engagements in the region.
- Embodies the entrepreneurial mindset in creating referenceable engagements.
- Be a mentor in the industry.
- Industry Expertise Demonstrates continuous learning, current on cyber challenges, shares opinion about technology, strategy and offerings to market/analysts/public.
- Acquires essential technology knowledge through tight connection with development and offering management.
- Shares the value IBM's technology can bring in the context of key client's cyber pain points.
- Engages corporate and regulatory affairs to ensure political influence in key cyber strategic areas.
- Strong Foundation of Technology Expertise
- Leverages broad and deep technology expertise and personal network to provide highly contextual insights into the benefits of emerging technology adoption. Applies software and cyber security practices, with architectural thinking to co-create and innovate to meet business intent. Identifies net new clients to adopt new methods and works with technical sales and lab teams to deliver world class client experiences. Feeds back experiences to development to create better product experiences. Drive cyber security as a practice through the CTO/CTLs and technical community.
- Success Criteria: Client Engagement.
- External Event speaker and social engagement.
- Repeatable industry plays.
- Opportunity creation with CxO.
- Personal Development.
- Regulatory expertise.
- Communication expert.
- Network w/ Research.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Required Professional and Technical Expertise:CISO.
- Experience in Security Solutions (Qradar/IAM etc) or Security consulting/implementation services.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- As stated above.
- About Business UnitIBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company's Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM's global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients' growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
- Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
- Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change - to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
- It's time to define your career.
- About IBMIBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we're also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it's time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
- Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
- Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Manage to maximize GMV with day-to-day collaboration with client.
- Budget management and P&L execution for the group of categories managed to deliver agreed GMV, take rate, absorption, and profit.
- Manage portfolio of categories: new brand acquisition and pricing strategy, product portfolio and inventory.
- Create and develop a short/long term plan and strategies for category development and portfolio expansion, built on macro trends.
- Manages and control marketing spends on the category. Working closely with digital marketing team to optimize spends across different digital channels.
- Category Analytics: proficient in analytics to identify growth areas and execute.
- Coordinate with internal cross function and external parties to troubleshoot and resolve business issues.
- Ensure all clients are successfully on-boarded on time.
- Advise and execute ecommerce strategies for customers. This includes content, sales monitoring, demand increase analyzing, supply management, promotion management as well, and business analytics.
- Establish and monitor progress against key performance indicators.
- Build and manage strong relationships with internal and external stakeholder.
- Partners Relationship.
- Be responsible for client relationship and retain client satisfaction.
- Advise clients on how to increase online sales through merchandising, promotion planning and onsite marketing activities.
- Ensure that regular reviews are carried out with customers, to ensure that their needs are being met and that excellent customer service is achieved and, developing future improvements/services for the customers.
- Identify and anticipate additional opportunities for enhancements, improvements or new services with existing clients.
- Inventory management for customers including forecast, ordering and DOH controlling.
- Present analysis and recommendations to key stakeholders both client-side and internally.
- Business Development.
- Develop strategic direction and plans for the company with regards to all commercial functions in assigned category.
- Pitch new potential clients and design effective pitch deck for presentation.
- Work closely with business development to manage new and current partner revenue model.
- Team Management.
- Manage category teams and vendor acquisition resources. Develop and coach team.
- 5-7 years Proven experience as a Category manager or similar role in E-commerce.
- Age not over 35.
- Previous experience in e-commerce Category lifecycle management, social commerce, online media, marketing would be a strong point.
- Must be proactive and have a problem-solving attitude to client/business problems.
- Strong commercial and client-facing abilities.
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods, analytical, data driven mindset and detail oriented.
- Successful record of communicating and engaging cross functional teams.
- Ability to lead projects relating with responsible account and category.
- Ability to coach and train key specialists effectively to produce high amounts of results.
- Strong commercial & client-facing skills and can converse effectively in English.
- Advanced MS office skills E.g. Excel and power point (Pivot Table, VLookup, etc.).
- ติดต่อ: Phakyadar เพชร Taychamanoon.
- อีเมล์: [email protected]