WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Business Statistics / Analysis, Sales, Telesales, Enthusiastic, Fast Learner, Good Communication Skills, Work Well Under Pressure, Thai, English
฿30,000 - ฿40,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Sales Executive.
- Responsible for:
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients. 2. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements. 4. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information. 5.Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies. 6.Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Sales Executive Qualifications:
- B2B sale skill 2.Experienced over2years 3.Corporate networking 4.Proficiency in English 5.Able to be sale trainer for junior 6.Able to designate slae corporate sale strategy 7.Good personality & Energitic& Lively 8.Able to do sale forecast 9.Ready to go to market with short time training 10.Familiar with Technology & Innovation 11.Medical related is advantage 12.Microsoft word & Excel & PTT skill needed 13.Able to work on holiday,Overtime 14.Abel to travel aboard and working in upcountry 15.Driving Skill is advantage.
Construction Monitoring, Computer Security
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role interfacing with executive stakeholders, driving customer technical implementation, or transformation programs.
- Experience with supporting customers in cloud operations (e.g., launch and capacity planning, product release management), technical support, escalation management, or IT consulting.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions.
- Understanding of one of the following: IT operations, database systems, networking, IT security, application development, service architecture, cloud-native application development, hosted services, storage systems, or content delivery networks.
- DevOps knowledge especially in the context of containers (e.g, Kubernetes), automated IT infrastructure (e.g., Chef, Puppet, Terraform) and cloud application monitoring and debugging tools.
- Ability to speak and write in English and one other language (Bahasa Melayu/Indonesia, Vietnamese or Thai) fluently.
- About the job.
- The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- Our Professional Services organization in Google Cloud delivers product and implementation expertise to our strategic customers to help them get the most out of their Google Cloud investments.
- As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will draw on your customer-facing skills and technical acumen to help customers successfully adopt Google Cloud products.
- You will lead the successful adoption of Google Cloud at various organizations, guiding them through the strategic and technical facets of their Cloud transformation journey. You will manage the successful delivery of Professional Services engagements to drive customer adoption of Google Cloud services.
- As a TAM, you will regularly engage with a variety of stakeholder groups, including executives of large enterprises and a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team. You will use your relationship management skills and technical credibility to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Accelerate customer adoption of Google Cloud by leading the implementation journey. Provide technical guidance and manage timelines, milestones, migration goals, and business transformation strategies.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development. Lead across multiple work streams and teams to maintain customer momentum.
- Develop strategic relationships with stakeholders to understand a customer s business and develop strategic roadmaps. Lead quarterly business reviews and executive sessions to better understand business and technical needs.
- Plan for customer events and launches, partnering with Support, Engineering, and Site Reliability Engineering to ensure customer success during critical moments. Work with customers and Support to guide issues/escalations to resolution.
- Develop best practices and resources that help accelerate cloud adoption and support initiatives to scale through partners.
- Minimum qualifications:
- Experience with local market knowledge, telecom landscape, submarine landings, permitting, license requirements and regulatory framework.
- Negotiations experience with enterprise partners, customers, suppliers, governments and internal teams.
- Strategic negotiations and business development experience in obtaining services from high-technology providers in colocation data center equipments, dark fiber, network transport, bilateral terrestrial/undersea interconnects, and IT services.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Well versed with contractual framework and ability to negotiate complex contracts with vendors/partners/suppliers.
- Possessing a working understanding of both Asian and Global carrier networks.
- In depth understanding of the submarine cable industry, from working in consortia, to supply agreements and associated tax, regulatory, legal and technical matters.
- Ability to connect with senior level industry executives to develop strategic relationships/initiatives.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills.
- About the job.
- Google's infrastructure needs go far beyond server computers. As Google's products and services scale the globe, the Strategic Negotiation team works behind the scenes to secure infrastructure for Google's future -- everything from underwater cables to physical data center space. As a Strategic Negotiator, you combine your deep market knowledge of a given sector with tech industry savvy to negotiate cost-effective solutions to support Google's infrastructure growth. You'll work with specific project teams on negotiating deals, managing vendor and partner relationships and presenting deal recommendations to our Tech leadership. Your successful negotiations have the potential to save Google millions of dollars in operating costs and impact every part of the business.
- As a Strategic Negotiator, you'll work with specific project teams on negotiating agreements and contracts, managing vendor and partner relationships and presenting agreement recommendations to our Tech leadership. Your successful negotiations have the potential to impact every part of the business. You'll identify the most cost-effective and timely solutions for our needs and then drive the contracting process to signature. You'll take lead on special projects, manage vendors and present your recommendations to Google leadership including building business cases for desired investments. You should be able to work with cross-functional teams at Google including Policy, Legal, Regulatory, Tax, Finance, Product and Product Engineering.
- Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Identify and define strategic acquisition initiatives to meet Google's ongoing infrastructure needs, in collaboration with internal business and networking technical teams.
- Lead and negotiate contracts in relation to submarine cable builds and landings.
- Build and drive strategic relationships with vendors, identify unique opportunities for partnership or expansion in the technical infrastructure space and determine specific solutions that meet commercial, technical and timing requirements.
- Build and drive Google s strategy for technical infrastructure builds in given territories/market(s). Lead partnerships in tandem with Google's legal team.
- Lead and negotiate contracts in relation to capacity, dark fiber, and colocation space and power.