WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Company DescriptionA unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come. Job DescriptionReporting to the CFO, the Senior Manager, Process Improvement & Special Projects will add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of AVCs risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will be a self-starter and possess a mix of accounting and analysis, and/or treasury operations, and internal controls knowledge or experience.Identify key risk areas and develop an annual plan to review AVCs operational effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable policies and proceduresBased upon the above conduct operational assessments and control reviews to assess AVCs operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable policies and proceduresLead Special Projects in the US$200MM Consumer Finance area involving: ARMNET development, credit card processing; multi-currency payments; and cash management automationJointly lead AVC IT transformation projects such as, Echo 2 and SPI module replacement initiativesMonitor consumer finance defaults and prepare and distribute monthly default reportingIdentify process improvement opportunities and work with Functional leadership to implement changeObtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etcPrepare and present reports that reflect audit and process improvement resultsAct as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievementIdentify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savingsMaintain open communication with Functional leadership and MINT Internal Audit teamManage the MINT Internal Audit process and follow-up proceduresEngage to continuous knowledge development regarding sectors rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standardsCarry out special projects as and when requiredManage projects as needed Key competenciesCritical thinking and problem solving skillsPlanning and organizingDecision-makingCommunication skillsTeam workNegotiationProject Management QualificationsProven working experience in Audit, Treasury Operations, or Business Consulting rolesAdvanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databasesAbility to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reportsProven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulationsHigh attention to detail and excellent analytical skillsSound independent judgmentCPA and/or MBA or Masters degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or similarBi-lingual: Mandarin and EnglishWilling to travel 15 to 30%
Accounting, Budgeting, Business Statistics / Analysis, Cash Flow Management, English
- Job Summary:
- Accountant Executive/Senior is working under Finance department. He/ she need to manage the financial accounts, reporting, controls, tax reporting and records, General ledger maintenance in accordance to the finance policy and procedures of company, and other ad-hoc duty assigned by manager.
- Ensure financial accounts are done properly and key controls in place.
- Process and Manage Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Ensure payments on-time and by proper supporting documents for auditing purposes.
- Have knowledge of PP 30, PND 1, PND 3, PND 53, PND 51,tax return and social security.
- Manage billing process including invoice issuing and follow up on cash collection process.
- Performs monthly bank account reconciliation.
- Responsible for monthly closing and reporting to ensure transactions are complied with company policies & procedures, and GAAP.
- Prepare cashflow forecast to ensure optimal treasury position and facilitate financing requirement.
- Daily supervision of account staff and finance operations to ensure compliance with regulatory, tax, audit, reporting requirement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 3-10 year(s) of working experience in accounting role (Senior or Junior position).
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language.
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity, strong organizing and analytical thinking.
- Knowledge in costing accounting process is plus.