WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Adobe Illustrator, SEO, SEM, English
- Key roles:
- Create, manage, and delegate effective marketing strategies.
- Oversee email, social media, events, and collateral
- Implement campaigns to support lead generation, sales, and customer retention
- Identify market needs and target audience, and promote UX best practices across teams
- Plan and manage digital marketing campaigns on social media
- Plan and execute all Digital Marketing including SEO/SEM
- Plan and market our product on online channel
- Maintain our social media presence
- Enhance brain awareness in digital space
- the company's SNS daily operations, including FaceBook, Twitter, and other network environment operations, content editing, publicity copy, planning, implementation work.
- Formulate SNS marketing strategies and implement them effectively, monitor late data, optimize advertisement performance, and promote sales via social channels.
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing or a relevant field is preferred.
- Experience in content management.
- Good knowledge of online marketing channel and targeted audience for each online channel.
- Good Knowledge of SEO/SEM.
- Excellent communication skills and multi-tasking ability..
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
- About iKala Shoplus .
- We are the #1 fast-growing social commerce platform in Southeast Asia that aims to empower Small-to-Medium sized businesses to succeed in social commerce with AI.
- We reach over 7 million online shoppers per month in Thailand via our messenger chatbot, and generate 550,000 orders / month through our system.
- We are loved by partners, being a messaging and marketing partner with Facebook, technology partner with Google, and business partners with Thailand social commerce ecosystem such as Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn Bank, logistic partner, Thailand Post, Kerry, and J&T.
- We have a world class team, cofounder team Sega Cheng (ex-Googler), and people from Yahoo and Microsoft. We are also backed by the Fortune 500 IT company - Wistron Corp; if you join us, you will experience a dynamic multi-national working environment, with talents from not only Thailand, but also Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Job Description .
- Shoplus social commerce service is seeking a creative and enthusiastic team member to serve as Digital Subscription Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive revenue through acquisition, engagement, and retention of our subscription products.
- This individual must be customer-obsessed and will partner across the sales team, customer success team, and product team both in Thailand and HQ Taiwan to ensure we deliver impactful marketing and engagement experiences to our subscribers. They will have an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to implement the overall strategy. They will operate with a sense of urgency while executing with precision. Responsibilities .
- Develop and execute data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns with a strong focus on driving acquisition, engagement, and retention across multiple channels (i.e. Shoplus application, web, email, social media, LINE OA etc.) on-time and on-budget which generate revenue, deliver on key business objectives, and ROI and KPI targets for our subscription products.
- Provide values to customers throughout all stages of the customer journey.
- Support and commercialize new products and product expansion through robust marketing strategies.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are aligned with our branding image and market positioning.
- Lead and coach our Tai marketing team (2-5 members), facilitating the development of others and guiding them towards the achievement of their personal goals. Requirements .
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated success in mobile, email, social media, PPC and SEM marketing from concept to completion with a proven track record of success.
- Digital Marketing experience in a subscription service is highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Branch.io), CRM marketing systems (e.g. Hotspot, Zendesk), and ad serving tools (e.g. Google ADs, Facebook).
- Ability to learn quickly, iterate based on results and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Roll up your sleeves attitude, absorb information and react in a timely manner with a bias towards action; Comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Comfort working with multiple national companies, e.g familiar conference call, collaborate with members in HQ Taiwan.
- More info>>>https://www.shoplus.me/en/.
SEO, CSS, Google Analytics
- Ever Medical Technology is seeking an SEO Specialist to join the team in Bangkok. Majority of the content will be about hospitals, procedures and health articles.
- The SEO Specialist is responsible for the search engine optimization of all our online platforms, to strategize on ways to boost website traffic from all sources and deliver high-converting inquiries. This includes inquiry projections and reforecasts, budget management and performance analysis of the website. The specialist should audit site performance and make recommendations to meet or exceed inquiry and start goals.
- The on-page optimization e.g. competitive analysis of peer institutions, uncover new opportunities through keyword research, monthly meta tag and content optimization, analyze site architecture.
- The off-page component e.g. attract backlinks, earn high-quality links, track campaign effectiveness, develop & execute strategies for increasing the web presence, ensure favorable rankings in SERPs.
- The conversion optimization e.g. recommend & execute modifications of conversion path on the site / site usability / user-experience (UX) enhancements / testing strategy, weekly reporting on performance to goal to Marketing Manager.
- The Social Media e.g. develop annual content calendar, create & optimize (social networks, videos, forums, blogs, etc.), determine where to allocate dollars to boost posts, work closely with PPC regarding Social Network integration (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.).
- College degree in Business, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Communications, Journalism or commensurate experience.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations, Drupal and/or Wordpress experience, Google Search Console, Google tag manager, Google Analytics, SEMrush or similar tools.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher..
- Eager to learn new SEO skills and stay on top of the rapidly evolving SEO field.
- Proven track record for accurate inquiry projections and forecasts from SEO channel.
- Making SEO recommendations and implementing SEO strategies on websites..
- Ability to communicate technical issues in an easy to understand way.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- If you are looking for an activeteam with mission to make the best healthcare service, click apply button /[email protected]
Creative Presentation, English
- We're looking for someonein the field of Creative Communicationor Marketing Communicationexperience as Creative Director or Senior Art Director will be an advantage.
- Ignite and lead juniors who are under supervision in ideation.
- Evaluate and sharpen the creative ideas of a team.
- Crystallize the creative idea into a workable idea and ensure to deliver the objectives.
- Lead in create and implement creative ideas, content for digital campaign material, e.g., internet film, social media ads, banners, etc., to create buzz and brand engagement.
- Work closely with internal team to lead creative ideas/contents/copy for a digital campaign or digital material, e.g., Internet film, banner, social media ads, etc., to meet the client s setting goals and strategy.
- Collaborate with the design team to ensure that all creative ideas are presented properly.
- University Degree in Communication, Journalism or a related subject area.
- 2-5 years of working experience in copywriting/art director. At least 3 years' experience in digital agency is preferable.
- Good managerial and leadership skills.
- Strong in creative thinking and idea conceptualization.
- Experienced with ideation and implement digital campaigns is preferable.
- Demonstrate exceptional communications skills: writing, editing, interpersonal, presentation.
- Deep understanding of human insight and ability to turn to an outstanding idea.
- The make-it-happen attitude in creating and implementing creative/innovative ideas.
- Well understand digital ad types and able to spin creative ideas for different digital ad types.
- Open-minded about changes and able to keep up with the fast-changing environment in the digital landscape.
- Digital Native, technology enthusiast, work with passions, positive thinking, well team player.
- Good managerial and leadership skills.
- Well-organized, punctual, good service mind and pleasant personality.
- Able to manage junior team members and work well under a pressure environment.
- Good command of Thai and English.
Facebook Marketing, Ad Planning / Ad Buying, Google Adwords, YouTube, SEO, SEM, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Digital Marketing, English
- Digital Strategic Planner is responsible for strategic advisor by organizing value information to share with clients, and ensuring that agency procedures are followed. In this role, you will be responsible to achieve the client s strategic brand and business objectives by working with clients to provide them with guidance and working with the internal team to achieve execution of strategies. He/She serves a vital role in promoting the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring seamless delivery of all work to the client. This candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions including research, scope development, creative briefing and job execution.
- This individual combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, online strategies, social media and any other digitallandscapeswith a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver effective digital marketing consultants.
- This position reports to Digital Account Manager and Managing Partner in the Bangkok office.
- Planning and develop the strategic idea of the proposal projects.
- Foster timeline of overall project development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines (work with Client Services team).
- Propose new solutions that matter to clients business growth.
- Work with project managers to ensure team is aligned to client requirements to make sure all digital/brand assets execution is align to clients brand essence.
- Consult and updating to clients' marketing team on media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Write communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated.
- Manage research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior.
- Develop and understand of online target audience and advise to creative content team.
- Analyse the report of assigned clients with strategic advise (work with Media team).
- Ensure accountability is established during the project planning process.
- 5+ years of full-time experience in digital marketing or advertising (digital experience required).
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing.
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to use online media tools/platform is a plus (facebook ad manager, content management tools or any RTB platforms).
- Good English communication is a plus.
- Strong interest in technology or digital marketing.