WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Sales, Market Analysis, English, Thai
฿40,000 - ฿50,000, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- The role of Business Development and Marketing Manager works to achieve an organization's market position and achieve financial growth. This position translates long-term strategic goals into building client relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals, and maintaining knowledge of current and future market trends.
- The main duties of Business Development and Marketing Manager can be summarized as follows:
- New Business Development.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into businesses.
- Organize high profile marketing events that fits with clients interests and perceive value in the event.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your and organization's network.
- Research and build relationship with new and existing clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Propose pricing the solution/service.
- Know how to use web-base and App to monitor and increase sales opportunities.
- Present the high level of quality and professional image.
- Adhere to high morale and ethics standard.
- Client Retention.
- Focus on value created to clients rather than sales volumes.
- Understand values that organization's services and products can add to the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationship.
- Marketing Planning.
- Attend industry function and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Create marketing events and other marketing activities to strengthen products' brand positioning.
- Establish brand communications to clients and other stakeholders.
- Management and Research.
- Prepare Weekly and Monthly Business Development report.
- Lead the team of sales and marketing staff.
- Align department strategies with organization strategies.
- Live an organization's values and business principles.
- This position requires at least a bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of sales and marketing experience is a must. An MBA and Master Degree in related fields is often requested as well.
- Other Skills and Qualifications.
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing & Communication, Closing Skills, Prospecting, Sales Planning, Microsoft Office.
eCommerce, Social Media Management, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
- Manage full function of E-Commerce in order to promote the company's products via E-Commerce channels and social media including websites, Facebook, line and etc.
- Create business Plan to achieve E-Commerce target.
- Create marketing plan to support each channel.
- Work with multi-functional team and E-Retailer to plan and execute all the E-Commerce related activities.
- Monthly analysis of overall related business performance and recommend actions to improve or fix the business.
- Male & Female, 25-32 years old.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in marketing, economic and other related field.
- 0-2 years experience in online marketing or related field.
- Knowledge of Internet, E-Commerce and Online Payment would be an advantage.
- Can create English presentation for E-Commerce business plan.
- Good communication and excellent in English.
- Highly responsible, self - motivate, creativity, strong marketing sense and good analytical skill.
Social Media Management, Branding, Thai, English
฿28,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers andevaluating competitors and supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings and developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning and evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Communicating the marketing plan and developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in marketing, business administration,.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, and marketing strategy.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Understanding of public relations and excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies.
- Advanced communication skillsand ability to quickly adapt to change.
Branding, Digital Marketing, Market Analysis, English
฿25,000 - ฿70,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- รับสมัครบุคคลที่มีความเป็นผู้นำ มีความคิดสร้างสรรค์ และช่างสังเกต สนใจในเทคโนโลยีใหม่ๆ
- เรียนรู้ ทดลอง เครื่องมือและโอกาสทางการตลาดใหม่ๆ เพื่อนำมาปรับใช้อยู่เสมอ.
- วางแผนกลยุทธ์ สร้างสรรค์แคมเปญต่างๆ เพื่อภาพลักษณ์ของแบรนด์.
- บริหารงบประมาณ และค่าใช้จ่าย.
- ตรวจสอบข้อความ Art work สื่อ และ Keyword ต่างๆ ให้ถูกต้อง.
Microsoft Office, Creative Presentation, Positive Thinker, Market Analysis, English
- Job Responsibilities:
- Initiate and develop marketing strategies to meet company s objectives.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Manage new product developments base on market insights.
- Develop and execute new concepts, business models and channels to position business as innovator and leader.
- Develop, manage and implement all marketing, advertising and promotional activities in the local market to achieve the current and longer-term sales targets.
- Manage the A&P budget and deliver marketing activity according to the strategy and objectives outlined to drive brand awareness and sales.
- Conduct the planning and execution of the brand s official events, and to decide on its participation in sponsorship and guerrilla events by carefully inspecting the expected ROIs.
- Ensure that the PR strategy leads to media interest in the brand and its launches so as to achieve the targeted quality and quantity of PR coverage, in the desired publications.
- Work closely with the sales teams so as to develop and coordinate integrated marketing campaigns to create consumer demand which will be translated to sales when combined with effective sales vehicles and excellent execution in-stores.
- Work with external agencies to plan, develop and implement highly-effective, qualitative ATL and BTL investments for the local market.
- Work with the logistics team on forecasts to ensure the timely fulfillment of stocks to the stores with minimal forecast variance.
- Thai nationality, male or female.
- At least Bachelor Degree holder in Business / Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of marketing experience in FMCG or cosmetics industry.
- Experience in online marketing is perferred.
- A passionate in beauty, cosmetic and skincare.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Good computer literacy.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and possess good analytical skills.
- A team player and good interpersonal skills, planning and organizing skills.
- Proactive and has strong passion for the job.
- Strategic thinking, creativity and proactive.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Annual Bonus (based on earnings).
- Annual salary adjustment (by contribution).
- Social Security.
- Annual Health Check Up (Location only).
- Commission (location only).
- Group Insurance.
- Funeral support staff.
- Annual Meeting.
Branding, Digital Marketing, Event Planning, English
- Develop content strategy and plan for all communications under FA Thailand and Thai.
- League including advertising, promotional activities and PR etc.
- Work hand in hand with creative and digital agencies to bring to life communication strategy and plan.
- Create and keep the team up to date on the yearly media plan Work closely with client service team to assist sponsors on planning and implementing IMC.
- Oversee all communications are executed in accordance with the plan and objectives.
- Work with FA Thailand, Thai league, sponsors and the marketing team to create stadium, pitch- side and all on-location visibility/activation inventory and to ensure all executions meet the requirements.
- Create annual media budget and ensure all expenditures are respected and within the Authorized budget.
- Assist the sales/client service team on the compilation of all on-ground activation reports to the sponsors.
- Brand steward of all entities under FA Thailand, Thai League and sponsors.
- Work together with the Business Development Manager to identify new value added Sponsorship assets.
- Over 4-5 years of brand marketing/ activation or advertising agency experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any field.
- Good command of English.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Creative and inventive, with a great eye for detail and excellent foresight.
- Good understanding of ATL, BTL and digital media.
- Ability to deal with situations requiring the assessment of priorities under pressure.
- Football enthusiast (optional).
Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Branding, Thai, English
- Nike, Inc.'s Brand Marketing Team sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement retail marketing and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, the brand marketing teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
- As the Retail Brand Manager for Bangkok, you will be the voice of the city internally and the voice of Nike externally. You will be responsible for driving the implementation of our storytelling and experiences delivered to consumers. You will be at the forefront of identifying the shifts happening in our industry, then partnering with functional experts, respective categories, and the account to shape how we define the future of our connection to the consumer. Collaboration, strategic brief development, communication, planning, attention to detail, and creativity will be vital pieces of the job.
- Execute Nike's brand vision in partnership with the x-functional team to create consumer connections and brand loyalty. Obsess the consumer journey, think digital first, ensuring there is a seamless omni-channel journey for all accounts.
- Focus on executing fully integrated retail marketing plans for all relevant channels and accounts across multiple categories.
- Push Innovation and drive Nike s digital first mindset bringing fresh new brand ideas on how to better connect and communicate with our consumers in an omni-channel marketplace.
- Manage the seasonal planning process as it relates to the key accounts in Bangkok; including leading, contributing, and driving the seasonal plan for key categories.
- Partner with accounts, category brand and functional leads to craft a strategic vision for the Bangkok key accounts, driving the development and implementation of content and experiences both digitally and physically for the consumer.
- Align with sales and merchandising partners to identify key products and develop a clear seasonal account marketing calendar.
- Work with category brand leads to understand design, innovation and points of distinction for key product stories to be told across account digital and retail channels.
- Responsible for briefing category stories into external agencies, to deliver a holistic account marketing plan, in line with brand and business strategies.
- Management of global and geo stakeholders to ensure communication and alignment with key strategic accounts across countries is upheld and harnessed.
- Be the expert on the category consumer, mindsets, shared behaviors, content performance KPI s, trends, business.
- Partner with the Visual Merchandising & Styling team to drive an elevated focus on support of key doors at key moments within a season.
- Collaborate with the EKIN team in the development and execution of account staff engagement & training activations.
- Actively participate in seasonal sales meetings, and in-territory brand and functional meetings as part of the Game Plan process and ensure you deliver a strong account point of view while supporting overall strategies.
- Responsible for budget tracking and management of country and account spend per month, season and full year.
- Bachelor/ Master s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications or another relevant field.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience within retail marketing and/or digital e-commerce marketing with record of building relationships with retailers and other external partners.
- Minimum 5 years of retail or like experience to bring deep retail insights to inform the work and stay current on how retail is evolving to better serve.
- Fluency in English and Thai.
- Have a vision for the future and be able to create long-term strategic account plans to bring the vision to life includes budget, planning and financial management.
- Obsess and Serve the consumer Always. Dedicate time and resources to staying current with our consumer and be clear on what matters to them so Nike can deliver.
- Demonstrate creative thinking. Offering fresh stand-out ideas that challenge the norm.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key account, internal partners, agencies, athletes and influencers that drive deep insights and collaboration.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with people across all different levels, internally and externally. Ability to communicate and negotiate with outside vendors and project management firms.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload in response to often aggressive timelines. Knowledge of the market and ability to create structure into market place.