WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
- About iKala Shoplus .
- We are the #1 fast-growing social commerce platform in Southeast Asia that aims to empower Small-to-Medium sized businesses to succeed in social commerce with AI.
- We reach over 7 million online shoppers per month in Thailand via our messenger chatbot, and generate 550,000 orders / month through our system.
- We are loved by partners, being a messaging and marketing partner with Facebook, technology partner with Google, and business partners with Thailand social commerce ecosystem such as Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn Bank, logistic partner, Thailand Post, Kerry, and J&T.
- We have a world class team, cofounder team Sega Cheng (ex-Googler), and people from Yahoo and Microsoft. We are also backed by the Fortune 500 IT company - Wistron Corp; if you join us, you will experience a dynamic multi-national working environment, with talents from not only Thailand, but also Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Job Description .
- Shoplus social commerce service is seeking a creative and enthusiastic team member to serve as Digital Subscription Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive revenue through acquisition, engagement, and retention of our subscription products.
- This individual must be customer-obsessed and will partner across the sales team, customer success team, and product team both in Thailand and HQ Taiwan to ensure we deliver impactful marketing and engagement experiences to our subscribers. They will have an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to implement the overall strategy. They will operate with a sense of urgency while executing with precision. Responsibilities .
- Develop and execute data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns with a strong focus on driving acquisition, engagement, and retention across multiple channels (i.e. Shoplus application, web, email, social media, LINE OA etc.) on-time and on-budget which generate revenue, deliver on key business objectives, and ROI and KPI targets for our subscription products.
- Provide values to customers throughout all stages of the customer journey.
- Support and commercialize new products and product expansion through robust marketing strategies.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are aligned with our branding image and market positioning.
- Lead and coach our Tai marketing team (2-5 members), facilitating the development of others and guiding them towards the achievement of their personal goals. Requirements .
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated success in mobile, email, social media, PPC and SEM marketing from concept to completion with a proven track record of success.
- Digital Marketing experience in a subscription service is highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Branch.io), CRM marketing systems (e.g. Hotspot, Zendesk), and ad serving tools (e.g. Google ADs, Facebook).
- Ability to learn quickly, iterate based on results and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Roll up your sleeves attitude, absorb information and react in a timely manner with a bias towards action; Comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Comfort working with multiple national companies, e.g familiar conference call, collaborate with members in HQ Taiwan.
- More info>>>https://www.shoplus.me/en/.
- Are you a dynamic leader with a strategic mindset and able to manage a diverse team? Do you have a strong sales aptitude and an ability to negotiate and problem solve?
- Cartrack is looking for candidates who want to join our vibrant and fast-growing team as anInsurance Sales Manager. We are creating a next generation mobility Software-as-a-Service platform that will disrupt the industry. We re a world-leading smart mobility Software-as-a-Service tech company with over 1,200,000 subscribers across 23 countries, and we re looking for a Sales Manager to join our team!
- Mapping a market entry strategy and providing visibility in building a marketing and corporate communications program that will drive brand recognition and service demand for insurance telematics
- Negotiating strategic partnerships and alliances that will facilitate market entry and gain immediate access to both commercial and consumer markets (i.e. Insurance brokerages, underwriters)
- Achieving growth and sales targets by successfully coaching and managing your sales team
- Implementing a strategic sales plan that ensures consumers can access the benefits of insurance telematics
- Building a winning sales team of highly motivated and sales-driven professionals who can create value, growth and profitable expansion for Cartrack in Thailand
- Ability to communicate in English is a must
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Insurance Industry
- Experience in managing sales people
- Strong business acumen with an analytical mind
- Natural winner, service driven and entrepreneurial
- Good brand and distribution awareness
- Good at juggling multiple priorities
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Good team player, motivator and have the ability to build, sharpen and sustain a growing sales team to achieve results.
- We d love to hear from you! Please send your CV and portfolio via this site.