WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Android, Thai, English
- We tinker, build and create technology in our Bangkok and Tokyo labs.
- At Omise Labs, we believe that by embracing digital transformation, businesses can build excellent products and create value for stakeholders.
- With our expertise in strategy, operations, and digital and innovative technology, Omise Labs helps businesses bring their ambitions to life. We put our clients ahead of the curve by enabling businesses and their customers to have personalized, frictionless, and connected experiences.
- We are a team of passionate and talented individuals looking to make a mark in today s ever-evolving digital landscape. We value accountability, creativity, curiosity, empathy and teamwork.
- Our team is committed to ensuring client success and is looking for people to join us to take part in building global products with global players!.
- Why we need you.
- We are looking for an experienced Android developer to help us grow our Omise Labs team. The Omise Labs team will be based in Thailand and Japan, building Omise Labs products which will be used by corporate clients around the world. These enterprise services and solutions will vary from project to project but will primarily revolve around eWallets, payment solutions, and other mobile applications.
- What you will be doing.
- Work with a technical project team to implement enterprise solutions for our corporate partners.
- Code in native Kotlin or Java.
- Make use of prevalent patterns, including reactive programming and view model paradigms.
- Debug, triage and assist our support team with mobile-related technical knowledge.
- Publish SDKs and Android applications.
- Experience writing tests by using Espresso, Robolectric, Mockito etc.
- Working with the backend team on APIs.
- What you have.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related field.
- Self starter and takes initiatives.
- Like to make products that are a delight for users to use.
- Know when and where to be careful with regards to code and security.
- The ideal candidate will be able to speak, read, and write Thai professionally and speak, read, and write English at least proficiently.
- Why you ll love it here.
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow.
- A beautiful work environment with flexible working hours.
- A health care plan.
- A Laptop to work from coffee shops or beaches.
- A friendly bunch of colleagues.
- What we believe.
- We celebrate individualism.
- Nourish a trust-based working culture.
- Giving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us.
- About Omise Labs.
- Omise Labs was founded in 2020 and is part of SYNQA. We are currently 40 people strong.
- Operational headquarters are in Bangkok, with offices in Tokyo.
- SYNQA raised $80 million in Series C funding led by SCB 10X Co., Ltd. and SPARX Group Co., Ltd. (through its Mirai Creation Fund II). SYNQA s other institutional investors include Toyota Financial Services Corporation (TFS), Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Corporation (ADI), Nomura Holdings, Global Brain, 31VENTURES by Mitsui Fudosan, Golden Gate Ventures and others.
- Our story begins with the four qualities we stand for: practicality, productivity, utility, and efficiency. Under this conventional premise, Omise Labs was born in 2020. The company is spearheaded by a team of problem solvers equipped with years of experience in the tech industry, and driven by their desire to resolve verified customer pain points that can be addressed through digital transformation.
- What is digital transformation? For many, it s a major technological leap filled with risks, barriers and behavioral resistance. At Omise Labs, through our solutions, we demonstrate the bigger risks companies face from inaction, we dispel barriers, and we help businesses introduce change.
- We look forward to getting in touch with you!.
- Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.