WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Statistics, Business Statistics / Analysis, Finance, Project Management, Work Well Under Pressure, Teamwork
- Get to know our Team.
- We are an ambitious and passionate team who are revolutionizing the landscape of financial services by working on digital financial products that increase financial inclusion and economic opportunity for millions of users and micro-entrepreneurs across Southeast Asia. Grab Financial Group (GFG) team in Bangkok office is responsible for growth and expansion of Thailand, Myanmar & Cambodia.
- Get to know the Role.
- The Strategy team assists Country Head of Grab Financial Group in developing its long term objectives and setting its course. By assessing a broad range of trends and issues that span across markets, customer, competitor, regulatory and technology insights, the team develops winning strategies that will have a significant impact on Grab Financial Group's growth.
- The day-to-day activities:
- Closely track business performance metrics, working with other leaders on OKRs achievements & planning.
- Own the budgeting and management of country P&L and present performance to both internal management and external investors.
- Develop frameworks to analyze business problems, develop hypotheses, mine data, deliver recommendations, and assess impact of proposed solution.
- Conduct industry analysis and research with respect to competitive market trends to drive business insight.
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities in a structured process; formulate business strategies and plans; implement and monitor Strategic Plans.
- Share information on macro environment, latest trends, and competition and best practices and also work closely with Top Management and all Business Group Heads to identify and evaluate organic and inorganic growth and opportunities.
- 3-6 years of experience in Corporate Strategy/ Business Planning/ Financial Analytics/ Project Management/ Management Consulting roles, with great understanding of Fintech market landscape and competitive environment.
- Experience in fast paced sectors such as management consulting, technology, digital media, fintech, payment, telcos, ventures and/ or high growth startups driving transformational growth.
- You can be creative, resilient, work under pressure and very good and numbers & negotiation..
- You showcase a strong personality to strive for excellence while embracing the idea of teamwork and collaboration..
- You are knowledgeable of the industry and fully understand how the Tech company operates..
- Get to know Grab:
- Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
- Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle. We recently launched our fintech platform - GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform. We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability. Currently, we offer services in 8 countries. Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.