WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Responsible for Fixed asset and fixture repairing and maintenance
- Monitoring and manage IT-Inventory able supply / support / activity by reviewing periodically to analyze trends affecting business needs.
- Coordinating with building management teams and various departments in term of OT Air requisition, Car Parking etc.
- Managing all on-going and upcoming regards Employee ID Card production both TSR and Non-TSR
- Safety & Occupational health in workplace i.e. ATK Distribution, Spraying disinfectant Covid19,
- Admin Support
- Key Controlling.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience on Security control and general admin functions
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- About Cigna
- Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives. What difference will you make?
฿15,000 - ฿18,000
- กว่า 6 ทศวรรษที่ผ่านมา บริษัทในกลุ่มสหวิริยา ได้ถือกำเนิดขึ้นโดยในปัจจุบันเครือสหวิริยามีบริษัทในกลุ่มมากกว่า 20 บริษัท สามารถแบ่งออกได้เป็น 4 กลุ่ม คือ กลุ่มธุรกิจเหล็ก กลุ่มธุรกิจอสังหาริมทรัพย์ กลุ่มธุรกิจการค้า และ กลุ่มธุรกิจการท่าเรือและการขนส่ง ปัจจุบันเครือสหวิริยาถือได้ว่าเป็นผู้นำในอุตสาหกรรมเหล็กของประเทศไทยและภูมิภาคเอเชียตะวันออกเฉียงใต้.
- เปิด-ปิด ตรวจเช็คระบบต่างๆ ในอาคาร.
- ตรวจเช็คความเรียบร้อยต่างๆ ในห้องเครื่อง และห้องควบคุม.
- ซ่อมบำรุง/อุปกรณ์ที่เสียหายตามการแจ้งซ่อม ระบบไฟฟ้า ประปา ปรับอากาศ โทรศัพท์ และระบบอื่นๆ ในอาคาร.
- ซ่อมบำรุงเชิงป้องกันงานระบบต่างๆ ตามแผนที่ได้รับมอบหมาย.
- Company phone.
- Company uniform.
- Five-day work week.
- Accident Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Provident fund.
- Health Insurance.
- Overtime pay.
- Learning & Development Opportunities.
- Annual bonus.
- Oversees the company's business operations and commercial performance in Thailand.
- Leads cross-functional teams organized to implement new go-to-market strategies and action plans.
- Monitor and analyze the competitive landscape among all businesses operating in Thailand.
- Make strategic recommendations on opportunities to improve profitability, increase margins, and achieve a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Analyze activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine domestic initiatives progress toward committed OKRs. Propose, align, and deploy optimizations on these OKRs with all stakeholders involved.
- Maintain and optimize local operational procedures to achieve process stability and increase efficiency. Able to identify needs and access resources available throughout the organization.
- Oversee key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Collaborate with leadership to attract, retain, and motivate hardworking individuals.
- Provide frequent updates to management that encourages visibility and transparency.
- You Will Be Measured On:
- Revenue growth.
- Growing market share.
- Customer acquisition and retention.
- Transactional metrics.
- Efficiently implementing internal and external projects.
- Employee engagement and retention.
- What We Looking For:
- The candidate would have a proven track record of people management and around 15 years of working experience in OTAs or e-commerce industry. A Leader who leads by example, ability to think fast on their feet and rapidly address situations, work in a high-energy environment with a self-starter, go getter attitude. Excellent command of both English and Thai is required. In addition, you should be an individual who is charismatic, patient and experienced in dealing with internal/external stakeholders. Flexibility to travel extensively when required.
- Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We're dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
- Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter ("Agency"). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
- An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook's Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.
- Plans and oversees the management of activities undertaken by the Section, which includes conference management services including management of United Nations Conference Center, mail operations, managing and archiving of records, messenger and transport services, travel, visa and shipping services, and host country relations services; ensures that programmed activities and services are carried out in a timely fashion, with high quality and cost-efficient manner.
- Provides overall coordination activities in ensuring the United Nations Conference C ...
- Provides policy guidance to the Director of Division, on conceptual strategy development and management of the implementation of overall strategies and intra and inter-divisional policies and procedures.
- Oversees the development of overall income and cost recovery plan and strategy for the services provided including the development of forecasts and business plans; oversees performance and budget and monitors targets for all elements of the commercial operations of conference and general services on the basis of strategic and operational business plans.
- Researches, analyzes and assesses the patterns of demand for services in consultation with heads of service areas; negotiates, formulates and implements solutions to issues affecting the delivery of the Division's services, including the service provision to the non-Secretariat entities.
- Establishes and coordinates the consultation processes between staff of the Section and end- users for the adjustment and delivery of services; reviews recommendations for the cost- effective delivery of conference and general services.
- Contributes to the reporting to intergovernmental bodies on budget/programme performance or on programmatic/substantive issues, as appropriate, particularly those presented in biannual and/or annual reports including the long-term Capital Investment Projects related.
- Ensures that the outputs produced by the Unit/Section maintain high-quality standards; that reports are clear, objective and based on comprehensive data. Ensures that all outputs produced by the Section under his/her supervision meet required standards before completion to ensure they comply with the relevant mandates.
- Carries out programmatic/administrative tasks necessary for the functioning of the Section, including preparation of budgets, assigning and monitoring of performance parameters and critical indicators, reporting on budget/programme performance, preparation of inputs for results-based budgeting, evaluation of staff performance, interviews of candidates for job openings and evaluation of candidates.
- Supervises the administrative operations of the Section under his/her responsibility.
- Recruits staff for the Section taking due account geographical and gender balance and other institutional values.
- Manages, guides, develops and trains staff under his/her supervision.
- Fosters a working environment that generates innovative culture and combines individual and teamwork as well as communication among staff in the Section and across organizational boundaries.
- Management of modernized information systems, planning or workflow management computer applications and their implementation.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- CompetenciesCore Competencies
- Professionalism: Knowledge of the substantive field of work in general and of specific areas being supervised. Ability to produce analytical reports, procurement proposals and papers on technical issues and to review and edit the work of others. Ability to apply UN rules, regulations, policies and guidelines in work situations. Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations. Provides leadership and takes responsibility for incorporating gender perspectives and ensuring the equal participation of women and men in all areas of work; demonstrates knowledge of strategies and commitment to the goal of gender balance in staffing.
- Client Orientation: Considers all those to whom services are provided to be "clients" and seeks to see things from clients' point of view; establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect; identifies clients' needs and matches them to appropriate solutions; monitors ongoing developments inside and outside the clients' environment to keep informed and anticipate problems; keeps clients informed of progress or setbacks in projects; meets timeline for delivery of products or services to client.
- Creativity: Actively seeks to improve programmes or services; offers new and different options to solve problems or meet client needs; promotes and persuades others to consider new ideas; takes calculated risks on new and unusual ideas; thinks "outside the box"; takes an interest in new ideas and new ways of doing things; is not bound by current thinking or traditional approaches.
- Managerial Competencies
- Leadership: Serves as a role model that other people want to follow: empowers others to translate vision into results; is proactive in developing strategies to accomplish objectives; establishes and maintains relationships with a broad range of people to understand needs and gain support; anticipates and resolves conflicts by pursuing mutually agreeable solutions; drives for change and improvements; does not accept the status quo; shows the courage to take unpopular stands. Provides leadership and takes responsibility for incorporating gender perspectives and ensuring the equal participation of women and men in all areas of work; demonstrates knowledge of strategies and commitment to the goal of gender balance in staffing.
- Managing Performance: Delegates the appropriate responsibility, accountability and decision- making authority; makes sure that roles, responsibilities and reporting lines are clear to each staff member; accurately judges the amount of time and resources needed to accomplish a task and matches task to skills; monitors progress against milestones and deadlines; regularly discusses performance and provides feedback and coaching to staff; encourages risk-taking and supports creativity and initiative; actively supports the development and career aspirations of staff; appraises performance fairly.
- EducationAdvanced university degree (Master's degree or equivalent) in business administration, logistics or operations management, engineering, public administration or related field.
- A relevant first-level university degree in the above fields in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Work ExperienceA minimum of ten years of progressively responsible experience in administrative and/or logistical support services type operations in international organizations is required.
- Proven management skills and experience in conducting negotiations is required.
- Five years of experience in activities related to conference servicing and/or general services preferably in the United Nations system, other intergovernmental organizations, or in the private sector at the international level, is required.
- Proven/practical experience in project management of large projects (for example, capital investment projects) is required.
- Experience in the development and implementation of organizational and technological innovation and change management, related to conference and general services in an international multicultural setting is required.
- Experience with modern management information systems, planning or workflow management computer applications and their implementation is desirable.
- Experience managing and coordinating intergovernmental meetings / conferences using technology solutions and/or experience using new cadre of digital technology expertise to deliver effective international meetings / conferences using digital platforms is desirable.
- Experience and demonstrated ability to develop and deliver high quality communications products to senior management and external partners, particularly across the UN and/or other intergovernmental organizations, its member states, delegates and UN counterparts is desirable.
- LanguagesEnglish and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another UN official language is an advantage.
- AssessmentQualified applicants may be evaluated through a competency-based interview and/or other assessment methods.
- Special NoticeStaff members are subject to the authority of the Secretary-General and to assignment by him or her. In this context, all staff are expected to move periodically to new functions in their careers in accordance with established rules and procedures. Staff of the United Nations Secretariat must fulfill the lateral move requirements to be eligible to apply for this vacancy and are requested to indicate all qualifying lateral moves in their Personal History Profile (PHP) and cover note.
- For this position, applicants from the following Member States, which are unrepresented or underrepresented in the UN Secretariat as of 31 March 2022, are strongly encouraged to apply: Afghanistan, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahrain, Belize, Brunei Darussalam, Cabo Verde, China, Comoros, Cuba, Cyprus, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Djibouti, Dominica, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Grenada, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Israel, Japan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Monaco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Norway, Oman, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Vanuatu.
- The United Nations Secretariat is committed to achieving 50/50 gender balance in its staff. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
- At the United Nations, the paramount consideration in the recruitment and employment of staff is the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence and integrity, with due regard to geographic diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications and organizational needs. The United Nations is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment of mutual respect. The United Nations recruits and employs staff regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religious, cultural and ethnic backgrounds or disabilities. Reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities may be provided to support participation in the recruitment process when requested and indicated in the application.
- United Nations ConsiderationsAccording to article 101, paragraph 3, of the Charter of the United Nations, the paramount consideration in the employment of the staff is the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. Candidates will not be considered for employment with the United Nations if they have committed violations of international human rights law, violations of international humanitarian law, sexual exploitation, sexual abuse, or sexual harassment, or if there are reasonable grounds to believe that they have been involved in the commission of any of these acts. The term "sexual exploitation" means any actual or attempted abuse of a position of vulnerability, differential power, or trust, for sexual purposes, including, but not limited to, profiting monetarily, socially or politically from the sexual exploitation of another. The term "sexual abuse" means the actual or threatened physical intrusion of a sexual nature, whether by force or under unequal or coercive conditions. The term "sexual harassment" means any unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature that might reasonably be expected or be perceived to cause offence or humiliation, when such conduct interferes with work, is made a condition of employment or creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment, and when the gravity of the conduct warrants the termination of the perpetrator's working relationship. Candidates who have committed crimes other than minor traffic offences may not be considered for employment.
- Due regard will be paid to the importance of recruiting the staff on as wide a geographical basis as possible. The United Nations places no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs. The United Nations Secretariat is a non-smoking environment.
- The paramount consideration in the appointment, transfer, or promotion of staff shall be the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. By accepting an offer of appointment, United Nations staff members are subject to the authority of the Secretary-General and assignment by him or her to any activities or offices of the United Nations in accordance with staff regulation 1.2 (c). In this context, all internationally recruited staff members shall be required to move periodically to discharge new functions within or across duty stations under conditions established by the Secretary-General.
- Applicants are urged to follow carefully all instructions available in the online recruitment platform, inspira. For more detailed guidance, applicants may refer to the Manual for the Applicant, which can be accessed by clicking on "Manuals" hyper-link on the upper right side of the inspira account-holder homepage.
- The evaluation of applicants will be conducted on the basis of the information submitted in the application according to the evaluation criteria of the job opening and the applicable internal legislations of the United Nations including the Charter of the United Nations, resolutions of the General Assembly, the Staff Regulations and Rules, administrative issuances and guidelines. Applicants must provide complete and accurate information pertaining to their personal profile and qualifications according to the instructions provided in inspira to be considered for the current job opening. No amendment, addition, deletion, revision or modification shall be made to applications that have been submitted. Candidates under serious consideration for selection will be subject to reference checks to verify the information provided in the application.
- Job openings advertised on the Careers Portal will be removed at 11:59 p.m. (New York time) on the deadline date.
- No FeeTHE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS' BANK ACCOUNTS.
- Oversees the general accounting functions for main entities.
- Ensure all the transactions are accurately recorded and compliance with accounting standards (eg. Balance sheet reconciliation, monthly accrual recording, fixed assets depreciation, etc.).
- Support month-end closing, quarter-end closing, year-end closing, and management reports as requested.
- Liaise with external auditors and authorities.
- Assist manager in reviewing monthly and annual tax filings in compliance with local and international standards.
- Work closely with other team members and co-operate with other departments to support company business strategies.
- Who are we looking for?.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 0-2 years of working experience in auditing or accounting (Fresh Graduates are welcome!).
- Experience working in Big 4 audit firm is a great advantage.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, etc.) and Google Suite.
- Strong interpersonal skills: problem-solving, prioritization, independence with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Good command of Thai and English, both verbal and written.
- Detail-oriented, proactive and willing to learn.