WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Were Omisians. And were firm believers that payment acceptance is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
- Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
- Why we need you
- We are looking for someone who can combine content marketing and social media management skills to enhance the company's presence in Japan by promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content and creating innovative social media campaigns.
- What you will be doing
- Social Media Marketing Job Duties:
- Create marketing and social media campaigns, including content ideation, and implementation schedulesEnsure brand consistency in content and social media messages by working with the marketing team and various company departmentsCollect customer data and analyse interactions and visits, plus use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaignsReport progress to marketing managementGrow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increase presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube etc.Research and monitor current industry activities and trendsCreate and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messagesCreate a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising
- Content Marketing Job Duties:
- Create quality Japanese content, blog posts, emails, and social media posts to persuade our audience without selling overtlyUnderstand the interests and needs of target audienceResearch trends related to your fieldIntegrate keywords into your strategy and evaluating the effectivenessCreate email campaigns targeted to users who signed up for gated content or opt-in to the mailing listTranslation of existing content from English to Japanese
- You Have
- A degree in Communications or MarketingOne to two years of experience with social media management Experience in content creation and copywritingSelf-motivationNative level in written and spoken Japanese and Fluency in English
- Why youll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and growA beautiful work environment with flexible working hoursA health care planA Laptop to work from coffee shops or beachesA friendly bunch of colleagues
- What we believe
- We celebrate individualismNourish a trust-based working cultureGiving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- About Omise
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 peopleOperational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and IndonesiaRaised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and moreWon Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Life at Omise
- If you like to do things a little different and dont play by the book - then come a little closer.
- At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
- Were on a mission to achieve our goal, Payment for Everyone, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
- How to apply
- If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your applicationAfter an initial interview with the Marketing team, you will be invited to complete a short online assessment3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
- We look forward to getting in touch with you!
- Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.