What is WorkScore™?
What is WorkScore? The blue bar next to each of the jobs indicates how well your profile matches with the job position. To see WorkScore scores you need to complete your profile at least to 80%.
For best matches we recommend to fill as much as you can, up to 100%. You can apply to all jobs, although jobs with higher match percentage are most relevant to your skills, education and background. Even with a low WorkScore percentage, if you really like the job then it still could be a right job for you!
No experience required
Management, Good Communication Skills, English
- We are looking for energetic people to help us on project coordinator including administration / IT & Programming and general coordinator of retail & consulting business to run smoothly.
- The qualification included but limit for;.
- Excellence in coordinate.
- Work under pressure.
- Time Management.
- Work under deadline /timeline (3 months).
- English & Thai is excellence.
- Excellence in application / IT program.
- Fast learner.
1 year required
- Are you ready to be the boss' right hand? Executive assistants work with high-level executives at a company to provide top-level assistance. More elite than an entry-level assistant or secretary, an executive assistant is trusted with more high-end or complex duties. They in addition to handling incoming and outgoing communication, filing and clerical work, executive assistants might be in charge of scheduling meetings, maintaining complex filing systems and databases, document review and preparation and possibly overseeing other staff.
- Executive Assistant willmanage and assist in our core business for example Data Sciences, Market Research & Consulting, Executive Training program.
- Listening and Communication Skills: You will be expected to follow instruction from your supervisor, and your ability to understand those instructions with little or no follow up will be appreciated by your boss. Also, you might need to relate messages or instructions to others based on your supervisor. Good listening and communication skills ensures that the information is relayed correctly.
- People/Interpersonal Skills: You will be working directly with at least one person: your boss. But you also might be the first line of communication between your boss and the outside world, potentially speaking with clients, other employees and upper management.
- Organizational Skills: Your supervisor will likely rely on you to keep the working day in order. Scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc. will all require you to have terrific organizational skills.
- Computer Skills: Writing emails, transcribing notes, faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents figure heavily in an executive assistant's day.
- At least Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Experienced in related field such as Secretary, Executive Assistant to high-level, Market Research Assistant.
- Work experienced in Services business especially Consulting,Market Research, IT, Training firm.
- Competent in English skills.
- Competent in Power point, Office Program or SaaS.
- Up to date in IT world.
- Eager to learn.
- Adaptive to new environment.
- Able to work with dynamic and small team.
- Able to travel sometime (required less than 30%).
1 year required
Market Analysis, Market Research, Business Statistics / Analysis, English
negotiable, commission paid with salary
- We are looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst who'll research and analyst across industries projects base coverage government and the private sector.
- A Senior Market Research Analysts interpret the data they have collected and organized this information into statistical tables and reports. Their analyses and research create a visual of industry trends and of competitors so that organizations can predict how products and services will fare in the marketplace.
- Many Market Research Analysts work for consulting firms which are hired on a contract basis. Others work directly for employers as part of the marketing team at consumer and product firms. The industries that most frequently employ Market Research Analysts and provide the highest wages include management, scientific, and technical consulting services, computer systems design services, and advertising / public relations services.
- Gathering requirement fromclients and create proposal presentation.
- Design questionnaire / Hypothesis.
- Gathering data both primary research (recruit, interview) and secondary research in the field as well as manage fieldwork team.
- Understand the implication of TOR and develop a commercial proposal.
- Analysts utilize surveys, focus groups, and in-depth interview.
- He/She build a presentation and present their findings through charts, graphs, and other visual means to executives and clients in order to help them make better-informed decisions about market size, market share, competitive landscape, distribution channel, etc.
- Report write-up and recommendation finding to clients and top management.
- Providing insight information to the team.
- Able to manage and lead fieldwork team and Asia Pacific team.
- Work experience as a Marketing Analyst /Market Research in cross-industry or similar role 4-6years.
- Competent in English skills (Read, Write, Speak, Listening) and Thai writing.
- Good knowledge of computer program (MS Excel, Word, PPT, Access, SPSS, STAT,Eviews,R,etc).
- Analytic ability.
- Logical thinking.
- Adaptive learner /Multitasking.
- High responsibility / Time Management skills.
- Independent & Team player.
- Able to work in an agile business model, small & fast moving company, co-working environment style.
- Call-to-Action and Hands-on.
- Positive thinking.
- Able to travel in Thailand region and Pacific (if applicable).