What is WorkScore™?
What is WorkScore? The blue bar next to each of the jobs indicates how well your profile matches with the job position. To see WorkScore scores you need to complete your profile at least to 80%.
For best matches we recommend to fill as much as you can, up to 100%. You can apply to all jobs, although jobs with higher match percentage are most relevant to your skills, education and background. Even with a low WorkScore percentage, if you really like the job then it still could be a right job for you!
No experience required
- Establish and maintain the HR policy and practice to support the company strategies and goals.
- Employee Relations.
- Manage and control manpower planning and recruitment.
- Management of salaries, compensation, and welfare.
- Manage and develop employee relationship activities.
- Maintaining the HR Database including sick absence reporting.
- Assisting directors and executive committee in structuring HR and administration policies within the organisation.
- female. Thai nationality. Age 30-35 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in HR or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the HR field (overall function).
- Strong Problem Solving skills, Strong-minded.
- Good in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
No experience required
Creative Writing, Teaching, English, Thai
- Design, deploy, measure, sustain and scale 70:20:10 learning experiences aligned with clients business objectives and priorities to deliver tangible business outcomes e.g. LX & LC & Solutions for salesforce effectiveness, customer engagement enhancement, etc..
- Designs and develops learning experience solutions using a variety of methods, techniques, and learning technologies.
- Conducts a needs assessment to identify an appropriate learning approach. Designs LX & LC that integrates digital and non-digital solutions.
- Influences all phases of project, from initial discovery phase, rapid prototyping, evidence-based learning, and concept refinement to rigorous testing and delivery.
- Develops appropriate learning assets and instructional materials in a manner that is relevant, meaningful, engaging and effective for defined learner groups..
- Work with technical experts and by self in developing engaging learning content.
- Work with Platform & Technology Team in integrating content into platform to effectively engage learners, assess outcome and further uplift LX & LC.
- Formulates and executing strategy to grow our new business portfolios, including digital learning solution and digital talent acquisition solution.
- Client Exposures.
- Global/regional/local leaders in Financial services, Retail and Consumer Products, Healthcare, Energy, and Industrial and Manufacturing.
- Client engagement from Top management to Staff.
- Ideal Candidate s Quality.
- Self-reliant, commit to deliver, challenge self for perfection.
- Work well under pressure and limited time.
- Comfortable with small team environment.
- For more information, please contact Khun Tassanee at 094-930-6555 or [email protected]