What is WorkScore™?
What is WorkScore? The blue bar next to each of the jobs indicates how well your profile matches with the job position. To see WorkScore scores you need to complete your profile at least to 80%.
For best matches we recommend to fill as much as you can, up to 100%. You can apply to all jobs, although jobs with higher match percentage are most relevant to your skills, education and background. Even with a low WorkScore percentage, if you really like the job then it still could be a right job for you!
1 year required
Copywriting, Thai, English
฿15,000 - ฿25,000
- Join a hard-working, young entrepreneurial team in their start-up venture "Hungry Hub", Thailand's number 1 Buffet Appwhich converts A La Carte restaurants into All You Can Eat offers.
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
- Writing a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems (e.g.Wordpress).
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer,Copywriteror similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Basic Photo-editing skills.
- Photoshoot Skills (Bonus Point).
- Video Editing Skills (Bonus Point).
- Regular Team Lunch.
- Once a month Team Dinner at Top Restaurants in Bangkok.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Get to learn new courses.
No experience required
- Were Omisians. And were firm believers that payment acceptance is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
- Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers, which let our merchants focus on building great products.
- Why we need you
- Have a way with words or a flair for storytelling?
- Were looking for a content marketing specialist, a creative professional, and a passionate learner who can write about a variety of topics to join our marketing team here in Bangkok. The role requires a bilingual who has excellent communication and copywriting skills in both Thai and English.
- As a content writer, editing and writing company materials, including web copy, newsletters, press releases, and blogs will be an essential part of your job. Youll ensure that all the content created is relevant, and will generate interest for our targeted audience.
- What you will be doing
- Produce high-quality content that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audienceCreate quality content, blog posts, emails, and social media captions to persuade our audience without selling overtlyReview and edit all communications copy (e.g., web copy, press releases, articles)Quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandableGather and analyze performance data and wrap up reportingResearch trends related to the payments industry and understand the interests and needs of the target audienceIntegrate keywords into your strategy and evaluating the effectivenessCreate email campaigns targeted to users who signed up for gated content or opt-in to the mailing listTranslation of existing content between English and Thai
- Excellent writing and editing skills, experience writing for a B2B business or tech company preferredCreative thinker with excellent Thai and English skills, both written and spokenFamiliarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practicesHave an understanding of the different types of audiences and establish effective ways to communicateHighly organized with excellent time management skillsProven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional teamsA degree in Communications, Marketing, or other related fields. Experience in content creation and copywritingSelf-motivation and creativity Native level in written and spoken Thai and fluency in English
- Why youll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and growA beautiful work environment with flexible working hoursA health care planA laptop to work from coffee shops or beachesA friendly bunch of colleagues
- What we believe
- We celebrate individualismNourish a trust-based working cultureGiving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- About Omise
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 peopleOperational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and IndonesiaRaised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and moreWon Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Life at Omise
- If you like to do things a little different and dont play by the book - then come a little closer.
- At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop, and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
- Were on a mission to achieve our goal, Payment for Everyone, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box, and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
- How to apply
- If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your applicationAfter an initial interview with the Marketing teamYou will be invited to complete a short online assessment1-2 Interviews with the hiring manager and People Operations team
- We look forward to getting in touch with you!
- Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
No experience required
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, negotiable
- North Star Digital is a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- North Star Digital is not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that comes along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- We not only strive to establish ourselves as the leading Facebook marketing agency but also as the best place to work in Bangkok for ambitious marketing professionals.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- Have you ever thought, that given the right opportunity, you could become one of Thailand s most effective marketers by using Facebook marketing to create real and tangible business results using a data-driven approach?! And then - after achieving own mastery of Facebook marketing - you could move up into a marketing manager where you will pass on your knowledge and be effectively leading a team of marketing experts in your next position?!.
- If you have the drive, accountability, work-ethos, desire, and capabilities, this dream can become your reality at North Star Digital.
- Our organization will be investing in your growth. Your supervisor will be coaching you while handing you more responsibilities as you grow. Their main goal is to turn you into a leading digital marketerresponsible and known for delivering cutting-edge digital marketing results.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- As a Facebook marketing specialist, you learn the craft of a successful marketing specialist:
- Facebook marketing: Executing daily marketing on Facebook by analyzing data, reflecting and learning through ongoing reporting, creating campaign ideas based on data, writing engaging copy, collaborating with copywriters, creating design briefs for team members, scheduling posts and measuring and optimizing performance via Facebook ads. This day to day work will allow you to develop a high-level strategic understanding of sales and marketing.
- Project management: Taking ownership of the management and delivery of your assigned projects.
- Account management: Managing relationships with our clients and assuring their satisfaction while staying within the scope of work.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- High logical mindset and an analytical understanding.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Creative and flawless Thai writing skills.
- Passionate about people and marketing.
- The deep desire to achieve excellence in management and leadership two jobs from now.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 20,000 -30,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings etc.).
- Private Health Insurance.
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?.
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
No experience required
Enthusiastic, Good Communication Skills, News Reporting, Outgoing Personality, Pleasant Personality, Positive Thinker, Problem Solving, Videography, Video Editing, Video Broadcasting, Social Media Management, Copywriting, English, Thai
- Calling out to all gadget geeks!.
- We are looking for a passionate user of gadgets/tech products who has exceptional presentation and reviewing skills for our Gizman Gadgets business.
- Are you someone who:
- Enjoy keeping up with all tech and gadget products release worldwide - reading news/articles and watch Youtube videos of famous gadget reviewers. Words like IoT, Quantum Computing and Smart Home are what you see/read/hear almost every day.
- Love talking about these products with your family and friends - informing and recommending them all these awesome techs.
- Have great presentation skills with a charming personality on camera and in real life.
- Love connecting with new people and expand your network.
- Enjoy being a part of the team to create something big and influential. You are a team player and not a lone wolf.
- If the answers to the above are yes, we might be your true calling.
- As a Product Reviewer, you will be in charge of:
- Creating VDO content for our gadget/tech products - from Youtube video reviews, to live streaming, to presenting in in-house events.
- Connecting with product owners to understand the essence of products we have - why they were made, who were they made for, and how to sell them to our customers.
- Working with Purchasing to seek and procure potential new products that are in trend.
- Working with Marketing to create brand awareness and reputation for Gizman Gadgets.
- Other works that contribute to helping our customers and creating a community of gadget lovers.
- Learn more about us:
- Lazada: https://www.lazada.co.th/shop/gizman-lifestyle/.
- Shopee: https://shopee.co.th/gizmangadgets.
- JD Central: https://www.jd.co.th/shop/pc/14940.html.
- LINE Official: https://lin.ee/hkAKnNZ.