WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Management, Excel, SAP, English
- Oversee scheduling across Production sites to ensure optimum cost, production and service benefit.
- Coordinate with Production to determine optimal production schedule and to ensure schedule adherence.
- Collaborate effectively and build strong relationships with stakeholders in Production, Production Planning and Customer Service.
- Alignment with Master planning, Materials management and Production to ensure scheduling plan is executable.
- Allocation line & Sequencing production order to meet customer requirement.
- Maintain line configuration.
- Foresee manning skills constraints and oversee to balance or outsource production if any by decided together with Master planning and Production.
- Monitor day-to-day operations at Production, Follow production accuracy and on-time delivery by coordinate with concerns.
- Monitor potential delays and collaborate with Master Planning and Production to resolve exceptions.
- Manage shipment plan released from Master Planning.
- Seek input from Production regarding resource capacity.
- Review and align production orders with Production before release to shop floor.
- Coordinate with Production and shop floor controller to ensure plan adherence, as well as correct volume and timing.
- Monitor schedule effectiveness on the shop-floor and make adjustments as required.
- Qualifications Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering, Science, Industrial management or related field is required.
- Experience more than 2-3 years in Planning/Supply chain field.
- Ability to relate cooperatively with internal and external departments.
- Familiar with planning/ scheduling for fast changing products, changing product mix/complexity.
- Knowledge in manual Excel and SAP system.
- Proactive thinking and Analytical skill.
- Effectively plan and efficiently deliver exceptional work while handling both volume and complexity.
- Detailed and result oriented.
- Demonstrate ability to make hard decisions, making the right trade-offs.
- Good command to MS office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good English communication and self-confident.
Management, Research, Compliance, English
- Drives & executes marketing campaigns in local country - works closely with Country Sales Leader for local program execution and consults with Country/Region/Area leadership team to set and execute short to mid term strategic directions.
- Assists with prioritizing significant market/product opportunities to meet sales and growth objectives, taking local goals and investments into consideration.
- Works with Country Sales team for pricing strategies and tactics in line with business goals, Global/Area direction and customer insights on value perceptions.
- Drives program-based activities for subjects such as product information operations, sales productivity solutions, intranet operations, digital asset management, website or mobile app operations, channel and e-commerce operations, etc.
- Develops work group and utilizes resources across work areas and departments to create solutions through in-depth interpretation and analysis for achieving key marketing objectives. Facilitates data-based business decisions and customer insights.
- Defines and prioritizes marketing research needs to inform the Division marketing plans, NPI (new product introduction / launch), segmentation and on-going business decisions. Actively communicates customer insights findings and trends to functional leaders.
- Responsible for establishing and managing marketing budgets.
- Ensures compliance with industry and regulatory requirements and reporting regarding working with customers.
- Actively participates in relevant corporate programs/initiatives, complies with professional and quality standards, complies with corporate policies and procedures, and acts in a manner consistent with 3M's values and ethical standards.
- Work with part of SEA regional countries of Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam for marketing operation support including marketing campaign communication, product information operations, intranet operations, promotion and event support and etc. (up to 30% of total time share).
- QualificationsBachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant working experience in industrial market and/or food and beverage will be preferred.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication in English.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and data driven - able to use MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel to a proficient level.
- Self- motivated, "can -do" attitude, excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Understanding of digital and social marketing best practices.
Management, Energetic, English
- Be a 3M Ambassador to the SIBG distributors.
- Focus on exceeding channel sales objectives for all 3M divisions.
- Efficiently manage the assigned channel partners.
- Set goal and growth strategies with distributors management for prioritized channel partners. Review current business status & progress.
- Understand current penetration and develop programs for growth.
- Communicate & execute merchandising programs & channel agreements.
- Engage with Distribution Marketing to Educate and list new products.
- Develop MDF (Market Development Funds) and work pro-actively to maximize exposure in distributor marketing tool to drive growth.
- Support partner marketing activities including trade shows, advertising, campaigns, and marketing activities.
- Work collaboratively with 3M sales, marketing and operational team Coordinates with 3M division sales, activation marketing and operational teams to meet the requirement and expectations of the account.
- Provide timely report on channel partners summary, competitive situations, territory analysis, accurate forecast and activity plans.
- Qualifications 3-5 year sales of marketing experience in channel management.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- High accountability and ability to work in Up-Country.
- Knowledge, experience skill in dealing with retail or e-commerce is advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skill, communication, presentation, dynamic, well planning and result oriented.
- Energetic, working under higher pressure, self-motivation.
- Good Command of Spoken and Written in English.
- Must have good skills in operating basic computer programs.
Compliance, Management, Digital Marketing, English
- Leads localization and activation of global or area programs to generate demand at end-user and channel.
- Leads local assessment and provides input into area marketing and portfolio teams on competitive, customer and media platform trends.
- NPI (New Product Initiative), voice of market, ideas, local needs, participate on global NPI team/with area new product marketers to ensure successful of launch in local market.
- Invest budget in activating global aligned marketing programs to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ensures global and area material meets local packaging compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Provide insights of local market, product performance, customer demand and feedback to region/area.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual local budgets.
- Deliver brand & value proposition, positioning, and pricing strategies to align with global direction.
- Analyze and utilize customer POS data to formulate marketing strategies.
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to meet financial/sales objective and meet brand equity.
- Lead supply & demand planning to optimize inventory.
- Work with clinical team & scientific affair and education leader to build and lead affiliation with relevant association & KOL for market development.
- Work with country sales team to provide marketing leads to channel partner with the objective of meeting financial goals.
- Liaison to the local functions like channel marketing, division teams, customer service, sales force, application engineering, regulatory to represent.
- Leverage customer operations activities and support to deploy program (Digital Resource Center, Communication, Media Relation, Fairs, & Event, CRM, POS).
- Maintain the feedback loop on customer experience with all owners of the aspects of customer experience in area, region.
- Work with Regional team, deliver strategies for all marketing plans, including demand generation plan, portfolio management, marketing campaign, digital marketing, communication and creative.
- Qualifications Bachelor's degree or above.
- Orthodontics, Dental, Medical, or related background.
- 3+ years related working experience in healthcare industry.
- 2+ years in marketing or sales function.
- Innovative, good analytical skills and strategic thinking ability.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Excellent coordination and communication skills.
- Excellent English command in both written and oral.
- Good computer skills.
eCommerce, Social Networking, Excel, English
- Ensure the achievement and control of commodity target and budget including sales, P&L, inventory and Portfolio mix.
- Provides accurate forecasts on sales, profit and customer satisfaction, aligned to the agreed.
- Develops channel growth strategies (resources investment, coverage, go-to market model) that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Develop channel CIP /MDF (rebate, marketing funds) to accelerate both sell-in and sell out growth.
- Drive channel partner POS accuracy.
- Conducts joint business planning to include alignment on key operational metrics: sell out growth, sell in targets, channel incentive / investment plans.
- Lead channel partners for managing end users / key accounts as ensure for business growth and share gain.
- Analyze channel partner gap, area to improve, based on POS, provide guidance how to win in the market.
- Handle and manage customers' requirements, expectations, and complaints if any regarding products and services.
- Analyze market potential and develop business plan to grasp market opportunities and maximize sales growth.
- Manage smooth price alignment and promotion tactic throughout different marketplaces.
- Provide product and solution training supported for channel partners and sales team.
- Qualifications, Skills, experience and key capabilities 3-5+ years of experience in the Food Service Commercial, Consumer market (FMCG), Retails, Home appliance or eCommerce industries or related fields.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or higher.
- Good in listening, writing and speaking English.
- Presentation skills and capability on meeting arrangement.
- Systematic thinking, fast learning and adopt of e-business.
- Play to win behavior with good working team.
- Strong interpersonal skill, communication, presentation, dynamic, well planning result-oriented and active on social networking.
- Strong data and analytical skills - able to use Microsoft Excel to a proficient level.
- Be able to work under pressure and in time frame both internally and externally customers.
- High level of proven and sustained sales achievement.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Self- motivated and "can -do" attitude.
- Ability to manage the matrix of channel contact.
- Skilled negotiator and problem solver.
- Have own car and driving license.
- Ability to travel.
Sales, Management, English
- Achieve sales objectives by providing independent sales coverage of assigned market segments:
- (a) Forecast sales to identify trends to capitalize on proactive selling solutions.
- (b) Enhance and develop the channel coverage by proposing new effective channel partners
- (c) Build and develop the sales out competencies of assigned territory's resources
- (d) Coordinate across team to implement the sales blitz for new product launching and signature products/go-to products penetration programsBuild network for key account management and respective channel partners through customer journey mapping.
- Accountable for promotion and sales of a broad range of products/solutions in the assigned market segment - Metalworking/ Transportation AOEM/ General Industry/MRO & Hardware.
- Create a sales plan that will enable enhanced relationships with end users/accounts and distributors in designated territory.
- Develop business network and new sales opportunities, pursue sales leads and addresses the needs of larger accounts.
- Utilize excellent products/solutions and customer knowledge to act as a consultant for high-level customer contacts regarding customer's present and future needs.
- Encourage partnering as a mean towards account penetration and increased profitability.
- Coordinate with Technical & Sales teams to implement sales blitz for new product launching and signature products/go-to products.
- Accountable for sales forecast accuracy.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and leader for assigned sales projects and market segments.
- Coordinate and support to drive marketing activities (VOCs, VOMs, workshop, tradeshow, exhibitions, seminar, market survey) with marketers.
- Required Experience/Qualification:Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Transportation/Automotive OEM, General Industry (Wood and Metal Furniture, MRO & Hardware).
- Experience selling abrasive products is preferred.
- Value selling and sell-out model experience.
- Strong motivation and team management skills.
- Result-oriented, passionate and high integrity individual.
- Good presentation and influencing skills.
- Communicates fluently in English. Ability to communicate.
- Willing to make business travels.