WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Pleasant Personality, Analytical Thinking, Good Communication Skills, English
- Job Responsibilities:
- Advising on compliance and regulatory matters, including Code of Conduct, Anti-Bribery, competition law and data privacy etc.
- Monitoring on regulatory developments and communicating these developments to the staff of the company on appropriate implementation of compliance rules and standards through policies and/or procedures and/or guidelines.
- Developing and implementing annual compliance program to identify, document and assess the compliance annual audit to the company.
- Preparing and following up non-compliance issue and reporting to management.
- Preparing the monthly and annual compliance.
- Planning detailing results of the compliance policy review under laws, rules and regulations (if any) of supervisory authorities as well as the compliance program/plan for monthly or annual year.
- Conduct compliance training activities and participate in assigned projects.
- Ensuring legality of operation of all business units and updating laws and regulations in relation to the company s business.
- Coordinating with related government agencies and authorities and carry on corporate and government affairs.
- Bachelor s Degree in Law and master s degree in related fields.
- At least 3 years experience in compliance, legal or regulatory affairs.
- Being Knowledgeable in integrity.
- Experienced in regulatory compliance from multinational company would be an advantage.
- Excellent legal and compliance judgment to enable the provision of sound advice in difficult areas of law, regulation and practice and the proactive management of legal and compliance risk.
- A global mind-set and cultural diversity.
- Proven ability to effectively build lasting relationships by demonstrating strong interpersonal and influencing skills throughout all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive areas.
- Good command in English both of written and verbal (TOEIC score >750)and good computer literacy.
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- Interested person, please submit your resume via online system:https://careers.gulf.co.th/or click"APPLY NOW".
- All applications will be strictly confidential, and will be kept for at least 1 year.Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
- Gulf Energy Development Public Company Limited.
- 11th Fl., M Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
- 87 Wireless Rd.,Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330.
- ORGANIZATIONAL OVERVIEW:.
- Fortify Rights works to ensure human rights for all. We support human rights defenders and affected communities, investigate human rights violations, and engage people with power on solutions. We believe in the influence of evidence-based research, the power of strategic truth telling, and the importance of working in close collaboration with individuals, communities, and movements pushing for change. Fortify Rights is an independent, nonprofit organization based in Southeast Asia and registered in the United States and Switzerland..
- POSITION OVERVIEW:
- The Regional Director plays an integral role in carrying out and managing the organization s programmatic work within the region to ensure human rights for all. This director-level position is responsible for providing strategic direction to two-person country-based teams of Human Rights Specialists, ensuring projects and activities are developed and implemented in line with the organizational mandate. S/he monitors the human rights situation on a country and regional level and provides guidance and assistance to Fortify Rights Human Rights Specialists in facilitating Fortify Rights work to support human rights defenders and communities affected by violations, investigate human rights violations, and engage with people with power. The Regional Director actively identifies opportunities for team member development and provides mentorship to Fortify Rights Human Rights Specialists. S/he assists in representing the organization, particularly on regional issues. The Regional Director reports to the Executive Director and receives strategic direction and technical oversight from the Chief Executive Officer..
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT.
- To be discussed with short-listed candidates..
- COMPENSATION & BENEFITS.
- Fortify Rights seeks exceptional applicants and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- HOW TO APPLY.
- Please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line REGIONAL DIRECTOR. This post will remain open until filled..
- EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Fortify Rights is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices and, in order to build the strongest possible team, actively seeks a diverse pool of applicants.
Willing To Work Overtime, Work Well Under Pressure, English, Thai
- Consulting Project-based Engagement: Conduct research and analyses, develop practical solutions to address client s issues, related to:
- Organization capability development & transformation, including organization structure design, business process improvement & automation, etc..
- People transformation, including workforce planning, talent acquisition, performance management, learning & development, talent management, etc..
- IRIS Digital Solution: Design UX (User experience) and work with Technology team in developing the digital solutions for Organization & People aspects in large organizations.
- Client Exposures.
- Global/regional/local leaders in Financial services, Retail and Consumer Products, Healthcare, Energy, and Industrial and Manufacturing.
- Client engagement from Top management to Staff.
- Ideal Candidate s Quality.
- Self-reliant, commit to deliver, challenge self for perfection.
- Work well under pressure and limited time.
- Comfortable with small team environment.
- For more information, please contact Khun Tassanee at 096-107-6027 or [email protected]