WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Were Omisians. And were firm believers that payment acceptance is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
- Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
- Why we need you
- Omise is growing! And to support our growth, we are looking for an Associate Legal Counsel who likes working independently and take responsibility. You will be part of management team and reporting to the head of legal in Thailand.
- What you will be doing
- Providing timely, concise and business-focused legal advice to support the blockchain and payments business units as needed for the Asia, Europe and North American regions. Researching legal issues and drafting memos as appropriate.Providing legal and regulatory guidance on the products, identifying associated risks and recommending risk mitigation strategies/solutions, ensuing legality of the products and managing proper disclosures.Assisting business and product teams in global acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships and maintenance of applicable compliance programs including internal compliance.Assisting business and product teams with KYC/ AML compliance, corporate registrations and distribution of resolutions.Instructing and managing external advisors and counsels, as necessary.
- What you have
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a law firm(s) or multinational company(ies) in similar roles.LL.M in business law, corporate law or banking and finance is a plus.A strong background in general corporate law and/or M&A with some experience and understanding of blockchain, electronic payments, financial services, or software development services.Ability to comprehend complex business strategies rapidly and devise pragmatic and creative solutions in the face of uncertainty.Good interpersonal skills, good communication, cross-cultural skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels, and the confidence to provide support to team leaders and management level.Excellent project management skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines.Be adaptable and well-organized.Excellent written and spoken Thai and English. Additional language skills a plus.
- Why youll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and growA beautiful work environment with flexible working hoursA health care planA Laptop to work from coffee shops or beachesA friendly bunch of colleagues
- What we believe
- We celebrate individualismNourish a trust-based working cultureGiving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- About Omise
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 peopleOperational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and IndonesiaRaised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and moreWon Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Life at Omise
- If you like to do things a little different and dont play by the book - then come a little closer.
- At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
- Were on a mission to achieve our goal, Payment for Everyone, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
- How to apply
- If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
- We look forward to getting in touch with you!
- Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.