WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Junior Art Director
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Maintain the Pomelo brand standard of visual quality for weekly catalog shootings
- Support the Lead Art Director with setting catalog and photography guidelines
- Support the product catalog shooting, image selection, and image QC process
- Analyze visual quality of pictures and pinpoint changes needed
- Oversee hair, makeup, photography and lighting for catalog and marketing photo shooting
- Work closely with the Lead Art Director and Head Producer to align Pomelo brand aesthetic across all content
- Work on concept and mood board for small and medium size marketing campaigns
- Assist Art Director on all large scale and seasonal brand campaign
- Constantly stay abreast of industry trends and ensure Pomelo visuals are continuously improving and evolving aesthetically
- Support with sourcing new photographers, models, hair and makeup artists
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with an impressive portfolio
- Prior experience in fashion E-commerce, fashion brand or branding agency is a plus
- Strong understanding of fashion photography and industry trends
- Ability to build strong concepts and bring them to reality on time and within budget
- Experience with creative briefing and ideation of visual concepts
- Ability to cross communicate with different levels of business stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Self-motivated, rigorous and detail-oriented, we are looking for a great communicator and a team player
- Excellent English communication skills
Videography, Video Editing, Photography, English
- Key Responsibilities:
- Provide overall assistance to Associate Producers and Producers.
- Contribute ideas for show elements.
- Utilize digital archives to research show topics.
- Create non-linear timelines featuring program footage, b-roll material.
- Assist in edit, audio and graphics production sessions.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to conceptualize ideas in a creative, non-traditional way.
- Capable of handling various responsibilities and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Studying in Bachelor degree (Communications, TV/Film Production, or related field of study preferred).
- Can speak English.
- About Company.
- Wishtrend Thailand is an independent Production House based in Bangkok with activities in Asia and Europe. We produce and distribute Films and Programs based on original ideas we develop and format we acquire with a special interest in Documentary.
- Our company is expanding. Join and participate actively in our ongoing production projects in Bangkok and around. We re looking for a self-starting professional passionate about new media, who wants to get his or her foot in the door of the creative content production business. You don t need a lot of experience in production, but you must be a wonderful person ready to immerse yourself fully and deliver results. You are willing to learn and apply your knowledge for our benefit. Our productions are seen by thousands of people, so consistency, trust and reliability are the most important qualities.
- See more what we do.
- www.wishtrendthailand.com www.youtube.com/wishtrendthailand www.vimeo.com/wishtrendthailand.