WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
PHP, HTML5, CSS, Apache, eCommerce, Web development, Database Development, English
- ออฟฟิศทำงานชิวๆ เดินทางง่าย ใกล้รถไฟฟ้า ใครอยากขับรถมาก็มีที่จอดให้ (ไม่เสียตังค์ด้วย) ทำงานเป็นกันเอง ไม่เครียด ออฟฟิศไม่มีผี เล่นเฟสบุคได้ เริ่มงาน 10:00 เลือกเวลากลับได้เอง แล้วแต่สะดวกตั้งแต่ 19:00 เป็นต้นไป ใครมีแฟนน่ารักก็พามาที่ออฟฟิศได้ คนที่นี่ ทะลึ่งน่ารักเป็นกันเอง เน้นอย่างเดียว ขอให้งานเสร็จด้วยคุณภาพ และทันเวลา แค่นั้นแหละ ตำแหน่งนี้เหมาะสำหรับผู้ที่ต้องการ พัฒนาศักยภาพของตัวเองในทุกๆด้าน ไม่เฉพาะแค่งานทางเว็บ ไม่เก่งไม่มีประสบการณ์ไม่เป็นไร ขอแค่มีพื้นฐานคุยกันรู้เรื่อง กับคุณสมบัติตามที่เราต้องการ อันไหนยังไม่มียังไม่เป็น ก็ไปหัดมาก่อนได้ ให้พอคุยกันเข้าใจเป็นอันพอ.
- Developing exciting e-commerce and/or corporate website projects / web applications.
- Building CMS based corporate websites (we will give you all the know-how of Concrete5 CMS).
- Communicate and keep records of tasks with team.
- Be a mini CEO for the project.
- Knowing min. basics of PHP, HTML, CSS (Magento or Shopify architecture is a top plus).
- Positive attitude towards teamwork, willing to learn and have a "Can Do" attitude;.
- Flexible multi-tasker, able to work on many projects simultaneously;.
- Team player, enthusiastic, open-minded and result-oriented;.
- Willing to learn.
- Responsible for maintaining Edge and CDN system.
- Life cycle management the private/public cloud / containers and VMsserver/infrastructure and related platforms such as RedhatOpenshift, AWS.
- Implement, manage and maintain support the automation workflows fordeployment.
- Performance management and capacity planning.
- Incident handling and problem solving.
- Contribute ideas and researching (technological and product) to enhance theoverall service experience.
- Enable the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enablethe teams to deliver more value.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information System, or any other related fields.
- Minimum 3 years Linux and/or Windows System administration and engineering experience, specifically CentOS and Redhat.
- Knowledge in web acceleration, web performance, CDN (content delivery network), cloud network solutions.
- Knowledge in content delivery broadcast.
- Strong scripting skills (shell script, Java Scripts, JSON).
- Familiarity with virtualization and containerization, especially VMware (vCenter,.
- vSphere), Openshift or docker.
- Have experience managing Infrastructure services such as AD, NTP, Log andMonitoring.
- Have experience managing patching of Infrastructure systems such as server,Vmware.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining Monitoring tools, logmanagement such as Nagios, Zabbix, ElasticSearch etc.
- Well versed in internet architectures, including web, application, and databasecomponents such as Nginx, Apache, Redis, MongoDB.
- Medium level scripting skills in languages such as Bash, Python, etc.
- Foundational knowledge in networking technologies (Layer 2 & 3 switches,TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.).
- Strong problem solving abilities coupled with a desire to take on a challenge.
- Proven ability to stay abreast and continually expand knowledge in the areasof new technological developments and trends. Understand CI/CD and other common DevOps tools and willing to learn related technologies.
C#, ASP.NET, HTML5, CSS, Angular.js, TypeScript, UML Design, Agile Development, Scrum, Thai
- Design, develop and maintain software systems using C# and ASP.NET (MVC5) according to requirement specifications.
- Test the developed software to meet the data, logical, functional requirements, and document the test results according to Unit Test document.
- 5+ years of experience as a.NET developer (3+ years in a senior position).
- Strong knowledge of OOP and the Microsoft stack: C#,.NET 4, ASP.NET, MVC5, WebAPI, Entity Framework.
- Sound knowledge of SQL Server and store procedures is a must.
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS/JS is a must.
- StackOverflow reputation related to.NET is a plus.
- Knowledge of AngularJS and TypeScript is a plus.
- Knowledge of UML, Agile and Scrum is a plus.
- Good command of English, able to communicate with foreign partners and colleagues.
- Positive, customer-service minded, with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Eager to learn new technologies.
- Self-motivated, creative, able to take the initiative.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology or related field of study.
- We offer an attractive remuneration package, a conducive and satisfying working environment and provide challenging opportunities for life-long learning and skill upgrading.Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted..
- If you are interested in this position, please submit us your current resume indicating this position and your expected remuneration package [email protected]
- Oversee the planning, implementation and tracking of the projects.
- Define the scope of the projects and collect user requirements.
- Create detailed project plans and allocate resources for the projects.
- Ensure efficient use of the allocated resources in the projects.
- Weekly report of project status to senior management and the team.
- Prepare comprehensive documentation for the projects, such as scope of works, design documents, data dictionary, process flowcharts, test documentation and user manuals.
- Assign development tasks for development team and follow up development team progress.
- Support testing and quality control during the projects.
- Solid international exposure of clients/ projects required.
- At least 5-year work experience in IT project management or software development is a MUST.
- Solid experience in banking, financial services and related industry is preferred.
- Proven experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously is required.
- Good understanding of software development and programming is required.
- Previous experience in ASEAN region projects is preferred.
- Bachelor s degree in computer science, IT or related field.
- Very good communication skill in both Thai and English is a MUST.
- We offer an attractive remuneration package, a conducive and satisfying working environment
- and provide challenging opportunities for life-long learning and skill upgrading.
- If you are interested in this position, please submit us your current resume indicating this position and your expected remuneration package [email protected]
Senior System Integration and Test Engineer - Internal Only-TRCS-THBK02241369DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a System Integration & Test EngineeerPurpose of the jobThe CITYFLO Product Family is looking for a proactive System Integration & Test Engineer having a deep interest in integration testing and test methodologies for software intense embedded systems. You will work in a global team to ensure the system meets its functional, safety and availability targets. You drive test methodologies of standardization and re-use in the team and projects.Responsibilities:Lead the integration testing of CITYFLO functions and interfaces per System Requirements and Design Specifications.Create integration test cases to properly test the system functions.Lead the integration testing to pin-point the issues, to subsystem level if possible.Co-ordinate with sub-system(s) for troubleshooting and bug fixing.Manage the various configuration of integration & testing labs.Identify the Integration and testing needs early-on and coordinate the same with the various teams.Define requirements for simulators needed for testing.Continuously improve the test process by defining improvements for increasing quality and reducing cost.Participate in technical meetings with system and sub-system engineers from Bangkok and other sites in order to define Test strategies, Test plans and Test specifications/procedures and to provide early input of testability aspects to product development.Mentor and train less experienced engineers.Key responsibilities1.Integration and test the system functions and interfaces in the laboratory test environment based on the analysis of requirements, architecture and design.2.Interpret functional requirements and design documents to plan, develop, write, and execute application functional and data validation automation test plans and test scripts.3.Execute tests in the laboratory environment and pin-point the issues to subsystem level if possible. Develop preliminary means of improvement on incorrect test results. Analyse the defects Non-Conformity Reports (NCRs) and discuss/plan the resolution with subsystem engineers.4.Document the record and report of all results from functional and non-functional verification, including analysis and conclusion of the results, raise Non-Conformity Reports (NCRs), along with supporting validation and assessment activities.5.Work on the test improvement and programs.QualificationsEducationBachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering, Software Engineering or similar (or equivalent industry experience)Relevant experience required (i.e. directly linked to the requirements of the position/role)Experience in testing of industrial products (such as controllers, PLC, automation) preferredExperience in setting up common test hardware, test jigs, and testing unitsExperience writing test scripts for Test Automation of software productsExperience with Agile development & testing methodologies.Experience in testing of hardware, API/interfaces to other devicesSpecialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/role Interpersonal communication; Ability to understand and interpret product specifications Strong technical debugging skills that allow the individual to participate in finding issues and determine the root cause of the defect found in testing Very good problem solving and diagnostic skills Detail-orientedJob: System IntegrationPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: RegularJob Posting: 31.03.2020, 1:10:43 AMUnposting Date: 30.04.2020, 11:59:00 AM
Installation and Testing Engineer - Signalling-TRCS-THBK02293499DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Installation and Testing EngineerPurpose of the jobTo plan, install, test and commission the CBTC signaling system for the on-board and wayside activities.Key responsibilities- Plan and schedule site ITC activities in accordance to the rolling programme. Prepare installation and test procedures and adjust the test & commissioning plan / schedule appropriately that align with the master programme.- Participate in the Factory Acceptance Testing in the lab and preparation of FAT plan. Support the suppliers FAT visit and provide O&M requirement to the Engineering.- Perform principle test and commissioning activities, including Partial Acceptance Test, System Acceptance TEst and System Integration Test and ensure that all interfaces to the signalling system are appropriately tested.- Provide training and mentorship to junior engineer. Lead them to perform the ITC tasks.- Trouble shooting of subsystems and develop to be subsystem specialistQualifications & Functional KnowledgeEducation- Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunication, Electrical, Mechanical or related fields, or equivilent industry experience.Relevant experience required- Proven background in signalling Installation and T&C- Thai and English language speakerQualificationsAbout Bombardier TransportationBombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industrys broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.Job: Technical/Customer SupportPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: RegularJob Posting: 30.04.2020, 7:18:37 PMUnposting Date: 31.05.2020, 11:59:00 AM
- Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Role Description:
- Salesforce.com Functional Architect would be based in Bangkok and part of the growing Salesforce.com ASEAN practice. He or she would serve as functional specialist to the sales & delivery team on the force.com, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud Platform. With broad background the ideal candidate will be comfortable discussing and demonstrating all aspects of the platform including but not limited to business processes and business users.
- Key responsibilities include:
- Works with management and business teams to help identify significant process opportunities and present ROI
- Drives major process re-engineering efforts by:
- Leading business owners to define process future state and ROI
- Proposing a roadmap of specific focused projects/actions to achieve the desired future state by implementing the proposed changes
- Participating in projects to map existing processes; lead the definition/documentation of the to-be processes; define/document tool requirements, data changes, business rules, metrics, and training to achieve to be process.
- Work with Business Systems and IT teams as needed on functional specs and test scripts
- Work with business and other functions as needed on process implementation planning including job roles/incentives; UAT; training; and metric gathering
- Data and processes analysis, swim-lane/process diagramming
- Conducting business process design workshops
- Developing and defining business requirements, workflow design, processing mapping, functional specifications, gap analyses, and use cases
- Interacting with business owners and IT Teams (Oracle, SalesForce.com, EDI, Web) to ensure the system solutions meet the functional requirements
- Require to work across business areas, which may result in focus on a particular area for a period of time
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical processes and requirements
- Review, recommend and implement available or industry standard tools and technologies as appropriate to deliver process optimization solutions
- READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Ideal candidate will have experience in consulting organization with total of 10+ years experience leading major Programs/Projects in a complex, global corporate setting
- Candidate must have a project management experience and ability to handle client interactions at senior level to lead project discussions. PMP certified candidates preferred.
- 3+ years of experience of Salesforce implementation and management of business automation solutions within the Front Office domain (CRM SFA / Marketing / Service, PRM etc.)
- Practical and hands-on experience in implementing, managing SalesForce.com solutions for SFA, Marketing, PRM, Service modules
- Understanding of Sales Cycles, Sales Models, Sales Tools, end-to-end business processes (front-office and back-office), and implementation of these within CRM and ERP systems for:
- Partner Relationship Management
- Account Management
- Opportunity Management
- Deal / Account Registration
- Order Management
- Service Renewals
- Web-based self-service portal
- B-2-B transactions: EDI
- Experience in designing and developing automation solution to deliver business value
- Must be a self-starter, motivated individual who works well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate tasks to meet multiple deadlines
- Effective communication skills with all levels of management
- Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment and open to new concepts and/or processes
- Salesforce Certification in Administrator (ADM-201), Sales cloud and Service cloud Consultant.
- Able to work with geographically dispersed team across different time zones effectively.
- Ability to work in fast pace start-up environment
- Able to travel at short notice for projects.
- Bachelors Degree with Computer Science. Candidates with an MBA would have advantage.
- All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Youll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
- At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- APPLY NOW
- Register for Job Alerts
- To apply from a mobile device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- To apply from a tablet device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
฿15,000 - ฿25,000
- Owned by parent company iKala, Shoplus is an AI social selling assistant targeting SEA social commence merchants.
- Based on its cutting-edge technology and human-centered product design mindset, Shoplus provides a one-stop solution including AI-Live Sell, AI-Chatbot, and AI-Messenger Plug-in tool fr social merchants. Also been partnership with google and Facebook Massager.
- If you are ambitious,and looking for a career path to global opportunity. Mast moving tempo with startup spirit, this will be the right place for you. Job Description .
- Communicating with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Collaborate with sales and pm team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior. Required Experience and Skills .
- Bachelor s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fresh graduate is welcome. Expectation .
- Very responsive on supporting new and current paying users inquiries on a weekday.
- Can support weekendinquiriesas a part-time job (Check messages 3 times, on the weekend).
- A new full-time member would start with 3-month contract at first, to see the performance before offering the full-time contract.
Internet Security, Thai
- The Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Analyst (TIVA) is responsible for providing a combination of strategic, tactical and operational intelligence to the MDR Centre and its constituency. They gather and analyse tactical cyber threat and vulnerabilities intelligence and provide timely intelligence support to incident responders and guidance to threat hunter.
- Key Responsibilities.
- Establishes priority intelligence requirements for all key stakeholders.
- Demonstrates an understanding of business processes, risk management, and relatedstandards and regulatory requirement.
- Performs threat modeling to identify, classify, prioritize and rate threats based on thoroughanalysis of the organization s top risks and critical assets, and derive appropriate use cases tobe implemented into the MDR platform.
- Investigates and researches known indicators, correlate events, identify malicious activity, anddiscover new sources to provide early warning for a variety of threats.
- Analyzes internal and external threat intelligence data sets, including vulnerabilitiesintelligence, detect and track emerging threats and security trends.
- Produces timely, accurate, relevant and predictive intelligence by identifying and reporting onmalicious actors, campaigns, and other relevant activities.
- Produce and deliver timely, actionable threat intelligence to foster situational awareness,.
- enables proactive decision-making, and promote enhance active defense measures within TrueDigital.
- Monitors open source information feeds and threat actor activity to identify activity levels andindicators for threats, targets of interest and possible attack vectors.
- Worsk with the other MDR Centre team to ensure that actionable indicators of compromise areincorporated into appropriate technologies.
- Proactively recommends short-term and long-term changes based on threat intelligence toimprove MDR Centre tools and detection capabilities.
- Recommended Qualifications.
- Bachelor degree in a related field such as information security, management or computer engineering.
- Active CISSP & CISM certifications are required.
- Other relevant certifications (such as GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GPEN, CEH, GWAPT and others)desirable.
- Experience working in the Information Security field, including any of the following: threatintelligence, security operations, incident response, malware analysis, and/or vulnerabilitymanagement.
- Experience with open source and Dark Web intelligence analysis tools.
- Prior experience in the Service Provider Industry is a plus.
- Experience operating all areas of the intelligence lifecycle.
- Experience in collecting intelligence from various information sources including but not limitedto; malware analysis, open source/paid feeds and technical reports.
- Possess experience in tracking evolving threats and providing threat intelligence support toincident response teams.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical thinking skills.
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create and provide executive level presentations.
- Experience in collaborating as part of a larger security/intelligence team.
- Working experience in a MDR Centre, Security Operations Centre (SOC), Managed SecurityService (MSS), or enterprise network environment preferred.
iOS, Mobile App Testing, Thai
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Suggested qualifications.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
SEO, SEM, Digital Marketing
- Set-up, manage and execute a cross-functional organisation including Digital Marketing Operations, Social Media, Marketing Communications, Content Marketing, Product & Analytics team across the complex organisation.
- Increase marketing's effectiveness in terms of ROAS to an organization's customers and prospects.
- Manage growth marketing platforms & vendor relationships. Ability to convince both internal and external stakeholders to test & learn.
- Able to manage zero budget marketing leveraging own & earned media, which covered half of the Thai population.
- Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems for areas of responsibility where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Able to project manage growth hacking projects in the fast environment.
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Identify, manage, and track key dependencies, issues, and risks and escalate to senior management when necessary.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Bachelor's degree required Aged 27-34.
- 5-8 years of experience working in the Marketing area in a professional environment (Advertising and Promotion, Campaign Management, Marketing Automation, Marketing Operations/Planning & Management, Marketing Processes and Organization, Marketing Resource Management).
- Having knowledge and experience in SEO & SEM marketing principles, Online PR, Online Advertising, campaign-based online activity to reach online KPI factors or techniques, or others.
- Experience with marketing campaign design, implementation, and execution.
- Creative, out of the box, and open mindset while remaining in a commercial sense.
- Be enthusiastic, open-minded with a willingness to learn new things and changes.
- And of course, love the entertainment industry as you will manage one of the Top3 entertainment apps in Thailand!.
- Do you want to be part of an ambitious, young, tech-focused digital marketing agency that is ready to conquer Southeast Asia?.
- Marketyze is a performance-led digital marketing agency based in Bangkok. We form digital strategies and execute them by taking a data-driven approach to delivering the best results for our clients. We re looking for top talent that is ready to learn digital marketing, e-commerce and implement that knowledge to help brands grow.
- As an Account Executive you would be given a lot of independence and responsibility. That means that you would have to showcase that you are self-driven and motivated.
- What would I do as an Account Executive?.
- Develop strong client relationships with several clients that sell their branded products on Lazada and Shopee in South East Asia.
- Maintain close communication with clients via Line to update on topics relevant to digital marketing and e-commerce performances.
- Assist clients with any requests concerning campaign management, platform tools, shop-in-shop and graphics.
- Coordinate internally with Graphics team to execute promotional banners for Lazada, Shopee, Facebook and Affiliates channels.
- Coordinate internally with Performance team on services being provided to clients i.e. e-commerce platform tools (i.e. Shopee My Ads, Lazada Sponsored Products) and marketing channels (Facebook, Google, Affiliates).
- Prepare a monthly plan on how to increase client s e-commerce revenues.
- Create and lead a monthly presentation meeting/call with every client to update on previous month s performance and next month s plan.
- What is expected of me in this position?.
- Being client-oriented and able to adapt, as every client is different.
- Strong interest in e-commerce and/or digital marketing.
- Seeking continuous improvements on how to drive more revenue for clients.
- Self-drive, initiative and sense of urgency.
- Wanting to make clients happy and successful.
- How would you describe the right candidate for this position?.
- 1-2 years working experience in E-commerce, Digital Marketing, Retail, International Brand, Consulting or Real Estate.
- Enjoys a multi-tasking and fast paced environment.
- Mature and willing to take on responsibility from day 1.
- Looks for autonomy and independence.
- Results-oriented, curious and good with numbers.
- Ambitious, attentive to detail and hard working.
- Proficient in English and Thai languages (written and spoken).
- Do I need previous online marketing or e-commerce experience?.
- It s not required, but it would be helpful, especially if you managed your own Facebook page for example or sold things online. The minimum we expect is that you re curious, self-driven and client-oriented. Otherwise, this role may not be for you.
- What would be my career path?.
- The likely career path for you would be to become a Head ofAccount Management. That would require demonstrating strong desire to lead other team members, ability to form strong relationships with clients, willingness to continuously improve and a self-drive. If you happen to develop stronger than expected interest in numbers, you could move to an analytical role as well.
- What can I expect working in Marketyze?.
- Competitive compensation.
- No day will be the same.
- You will be valued based on results and contributions.
- Using English a lot by working with foreign employees and clients.
- Professional performance evaluation every month.
- Cool office in Summer Hill building at BTS Phra Khanong (
- GENERAL SUMMARYProvides technical leadership and direction to customers and internal staff in the development of fully integrated data protection technology solutions in support of pre-sales activities in the assigned market.Assists in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated data protection technology solutions.Acts as technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of assigned customers.Technical emphasis is on hardware capabilities, software requirements and systems integration.Makes technical and sales presentations to customer's technical staff and senior management. Understands DELL EMC and competitive technology and business applications within the assigned market. Conducts research, answers questions and removes objections that arise in a sales campaign.Serves as a trusted technology advisor to customers and serves as an internal resource on technical issues or specific business applications within an assigned market segment.Makes technical and sales presentations to technical staff and top management.PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESWorks with Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans.Maintains knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to DELL EMC solutions, and train the account team.Anticipates technology and/or market trends and provides guidance on their application to external customers and feedback of business requirements back into DELL EMC's engineering and marketing organizations.Successfully builds relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.Leads technical sales callsConfigures and documents DELL EMC software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives.Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.Presents and markets the design and value of proposed DELL EMC solution and business case to customers, prospects and DELL EMC management.Desired Skills & Experience:5-10+ yrs of enterprise sales engineering management experience, be a self-motivated leader, highly energetic, with a strong hands-on, can do approach.Deep expertise in back-up recovery products/solutions required, either from the Dell EMC Portfolio (DD, Avamar, Networker, Receoverpoint, etc) or competitor product lines.Knowledge of database, virtualization and Public Cloud Solutions is a plus.Demonstrated strong written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level technical decision-makers.Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic initiatives.A high level of business acumen and experience bringing technology solutions to solve business challenges.
- Job Family: Engineering Systems-Engineer
- Job ID: R17556