WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Service-Minded, Good Communication Skills, English
- JOB SUMMARY.
- Process all guest check-ins, verifying guest identity, form of payment, assigning room, and activating/issuing room key. Set up accurate accounts for each guest according to their requirements. Enter Marriott Rewards information. Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions. Secure payment prior to issuing room key, verify/adjust billing. Compile and review daily reports/logs/contingency lists. Complete cashier and closing reports. Supply guests with directions and property information. Accommodate guest requests, contacting appropriate staff if necessary. Follow up to ensure requests have been met. Process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, and charges. Balance and drop receipts. Count and secure bank at beginning and end of shift. Obtain manual authorizations and follow all Accounting procedures. Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any guest reports of theft. Assist management in training, evaluating, counseling, motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process. Develop/maintain positive working relationships; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to employee concerns.
- Follow company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications; ensure personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge guests; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Ensure adherence to quality standards. Enter and locate information using computers/POS systems. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Fashion Sales Advisor at Pomelo Store (Many positions)
- As a Fashion Sale Advisor, you will be working at physical stores to provide the best shopping experience to the customer. This person needs to be social media savvy and have a sense of fashion. Fun and a good attitude!
- Deliver excellent customer service at every touch point in the store to maximize customer satisfaction including welcome and answer customer queries
- Follow and achieve store sales target on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Maintain store inventory and make sure no broken sizes in inventory
- Responsible for day-to-day operational tasks including
- Cashier: process customer order and handle returns of merchandise
- Fitting room: help customer find sizes, and manage the queuing line
- Sales floor: replenish product, upsell product, prepare the store for promotional sale, receive store deliveries, ensure store is clean and organized
- Work well in the team and maintain a good working environment with colleagues
- Implement store guidelines and policies strictly to prevent loss and ensure the store meets the safety standard
- Actively report areas of improvement to Store Manager
- Handle customer complaints
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelors degree required
- 1-2 years experience in a fast-paced retail environment at an international apparel company or Client Service Business (Fresh grads are welcome to apply).
- Outstanding customer service and selling skill are preferred
- Strong communication skill with problem-solving skill
- Multi-tasking, while being attentive to customers
- Strong sense of responsibility, proactiveness, and eagerness to learn
- Fluent in Thai and English, Chinese is a plus
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Able to work in shifts and can relocate
- Willing to implement new procedures/features at the retail store
- Interested in fashion, retail, e-commerce and highly customer-focused
- Fashion Sales Advisor (Singapore)
- We will be making our presence in the heart of Singapore - 313 Somerset in June 2019. Come and be part of the pioneer batch now!
- Deliver tip top service to all customers and be attentive to their needs and queries
- Provide fashion style advice to customers
- Handle cashiering duties
- Assist customers in any return or exchange of apparels
- Prepare store for daily operations
- Ensure that daily and monthly sales target is achieved
- Minimum O Levels qualification
- Possess at least 1 year of experience as a frontline staff in fast fashion retail brand
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Knowledgeable in all technical and operational aspects of retail operations
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess an approachable and positive attitude