WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 76,000 rooms across more than 520 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, NH Collection, NH Hotel, nhow, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels' hotel and spa portfolio spans across 54 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. In addition, Minor Hotels also operates mixed-use business including shopping plazas & entertainment, residential properties, and a points-based vacation club.Job DescriptionYou will assist the IT Manager in the implementation and upkeep of the Property Management System (Opera). You will be the key driver in ensuring that the PMS is up to date with the most current version as instructed by Corporate IT, then assist authorized users in relation to hotel operations and support team members with their personal computers. You are responsible for the coordination and timely handling of any software fault reports, issues, or enhancement requests as well as to provide technical assistance to internal and external audit staff.Qualifications Graduate from work-related School/UniversityPreferable prerequisite is two years experience in hotel business.Deep knowledge in computer: Hardware, Software, Data Base, and Networking.Well experienced in systems design, analysis and project implementation, central reservation system, back office modules and interfaces.
Finance, Internal Audit, Compliance, Business Statistics / Analysis, English
฿70,000 - ฿100,000
- ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Provides leadership, direction, and integration of complianceactivities to comply with related laws and regulations.
- Directs in the evaluation the efficiency of controls.
- Review contracts, policies and documents for compliancerequirement.
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitorenforcement of standards and regulations.
- Assess the business s future ventures to identify possiblecompliance risks.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of thecompany as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Laws, Accounting, Finance,Economics, Business Administrative or other related fields.
- Leadership skill, supervisory, and employee development.
- Strong ability to analyze, summarize, and effectively present data.
- Excellent knowledge of concepts, practices, principles andprocedures of strategic business planning and reporting.
- At least 4 years of experience in banking, securities brokerage, orfinancial institutions. Experience in the fields of internal audit andcompliance is preferred.
Company DescriptionA unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.Job DescriptionAs a Senior IT Manager, you will be responding to manage IT teams to participate in the day-to-day event response, incident management, problem management and project management, ensuring the systems, services and infrastructure work reliably, ensuring the operational efficiency, aligning with strategies and comply with the company policies. Analyzing business operations, research current trends, industry best practices and emerging technologies. Evaluate their applicability to the company and/or our customers and make recommendations for IT development based on business needs.Key Responsibilities, but are not limited to:Managing, supervising employees in IT department by motivating, coaching and setting up the goals which align with company goals and strategies.Manage IT teams to participates in the day-to-day event response, incident management and problem management for the enterprise applications, network, infrastructure and call center system to minimize the duration of business operation interruption.Manage the provision of the enterprise applications enhancement, maintenance and support services, either directly or via third party support agreements.Analyze business operations, specify, research top technologies, recommend cost effective solutions, plan and perform the implementation of systems-related policies, procedures and standards.Research current trends, industry best practices and emerging technologies. Evaluate their applicability to the company and/or our customers and make recommendations based on business needs.Evaluate current processes and identify logical opportunities to enhance current approach and recommend future improvementsStrategy development and execution to ensure alignment between business needs and technology solutionsLiaising with other departments, determining and addressing their IT needs and requirements.Conducts testing and development of disaster recovery plans to detect faults, minimize malfunctions and back-up systems. Ensures appropriate disaster recovery configurations and plans are documented and tested.Plan and manage IT team onsite for new IT system implementation, travelling for onsite inspection, manage IT project team for installation or implement new hardware and/or new applications.Plan and manage to prepare IT budget that relating to hardware, software fees, budget to replace server, network equipment end of life, upgrade software or initiative new applications.Develop documentation and SOP for IT systems, procedures, policies or any information related to the operation of the department, require by business or require by the auditor.Maintain high level of users satisfaction, conduct the annual users satisfaction survey and prepare/propose the plan for improving the IT services and users satisfaction.QualificationsBachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study.5+ years of experience with IT Operations and IT Project Management, experience with new site project planning and management.5+ years of experience managing enterprise business applications, standard software, client platforms, cloud services, servers, operating systems, virtual environments and telephony systems.Ability to build trust and strategic partnerships with assigned business area contacts, project teams and leadership to facilitate two-way communicationSuccessful experience leading people high critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategyExceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of associates in the organization.Ability to understand overall IT strategy and apply or implement IT strategy in assigned projects or initiatives.Results oriented and self-motivated with the ability to take ownership of IT operations required and Project Management.
- Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Thailand due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- MBA degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in strategy consulting or in a sales organization.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience developing business plans, setting and supporting delivery against objectives and key results (OKRs).
- Experience in project management, execution and multitasking.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills with a
- structured thinking approach.
- Excellent stakeholder management, relationship development and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- About the job The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
- The Go-to-Market (GTM) organization acts as a strategic and operational adviser to our sales leadership team. In APAC, we help to set the focus, pace and direction of our business across the region and unite teams to deliver on important business opportunities in our individual markets.
- As a GTM Lead, you will help to set the focus, pace and direction of our business across Thailand and Malaysia and unite teams to deliver on Googles most important business opportunities by enabling our organization.
- The Global Business Strategy (GBS) team helps make Google's complex business organization run smoothly. The group drives core planning activities and develops frameworks to integrate global business strategies across the Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships organizations. Experts in both Googles go to market organization and the industries where we compete, they drive strategic and operational improvements while working closely with Senior Leadership on a range of critical initiatives and projects. The GBS team is at the forefront of addressing the Business organizations most strategic priorities, reporting and working directly for Google's Chief Business Officer. Responsibilities
- Work with country managers and vertical leads to help define annual strategy and priorities, set success goals, ensure and track successful execution, and conduct quarterly performance reviews.
- Respond to problem statements raised by the local leadership team via hypothesis generation, problem solving and deep landscape assessments, identifying insights on share of gain opportunities.
- Assess in-market tool and capability needs and develop proposals to uplevel operating efficiencies across workflows and process flows.
- Work as a partner/chief of staff to the Country Manager to ensure the organization runs flawlessly.
- Partner with cross functional business leads to review whats working well and what we could do better to deliver against our annual plan and to achieve service model excellence.
- Location At Google, we dont just accept differencewe celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.