WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
แสดงผล 1 - 4 ตำแหน่งงาน จากทั้งหมด 4 ตำแหน่งงาน
Research, Assembly, Management
- Develops and designs research methodologies for advancing knowledge on social development at regional and national levels with a focus on reducing inequalities, leaving no one behind and broadening social protection.
- Together with colleagues, initiates, develops leads the drafting of the Divisional flagship publication, the Social Outlook for Asia and the Pacific.
- Initiates and implements research projects on a variety of cross-cutting socioeconomic issues, with a view to strengthening the evidence base of the social dimension of ...
- Collects, processes and analyzes data through the use of advanced quantitative methods and statistical tools.
- Assesses and evaluates existing policies, programmes and initiatives to reduce inequality and leave no one behind.
- Liaises with other Divisions and Sections within the organizations as well as intergovernmental organizations, academic institutions, government bodies and NGOs to exchange ideas and enlist support for research analysis and other initiatives.
- Ensures that lessons learned are disseminated and incorporated into development programmes and other social development initiatives and activities.
- Organizes and provides substantial servicing of legislative meetings, intergovernmental meetings, expert group meetings, conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Develops policy recommendations and formulates proposals for regional strategies to address key challenges related to inequality and social protection.
- Prepares a variety of studies, reports, background papers, parliamentary documentation, etc. on a wide range of social development and related issues.
- Intergovernmental SupportProvides substantive support on social development issues to intergovernmental bodies (such as the General Assembly, the Economic and Social Council, ESCAP Commission session and the Committee for Social Development).
- Represents the organizational unit at international, regional and national meetings.
- Organizes panels, roundtables and related forums on social development issues for intergovernmental processes.
- Technical CooperationProvides technical assistance to ESCAP members and associate members to enhance national capacity to develop and implement social development policies aiming at reducing inequalities.
- Conducts training seminars and workshops for government officials and other stakeholders.
- Designs, monitors, backstops and assesses the implementation of technical cooperation programmes and projects.
- Undertakes missions to member States, either alone or as a participant in a diverse team, as part of the Organization's technical cooperation activities and/or in support of the work programme.
- Prepares global, regional, national or sectoral analyses that provide a basis for advising national governments on social development issues.
- Formulates technical modalities for the evaluation of individual technical cooperation projects.
- GeneralParticipates in the planning and preparation of the Section's budget and work programme and in the administration of its day-to-day operations.
- Provides leadership and work direction to assigned work team, and/or mentors and supervises the work of new/junior officers.
- Prepares statements on social and economic issues for senior management, as required.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Competencies - Professionalism: Strong knowledge and understanding of theories and concepts related to socioeconomic development with a focus on alleviating poverty and addressing inequality and leaving no one behind. A deep knowledge of and the ability to use quantitative and qualitative methods and techniques. Strong analytical capacity and the ability to identify, analyze and articulate complex issues. Strong research skills, including ability to evaluate and integrate information from a variety of sources using standard methodologies and analytical techniques, draw conclusions and assess impact of policies in the area of social development. Ability to provide guidance to new/junior staff. Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations. Takes responsibility for incorporating gender perspectives and ensuring the equal participation of women and men in all areas of work.Teamwork: Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others' ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda; supports and acts in accordance with final group decision, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position; shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings.
- Planning and Organizing: Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; uses time efficiently.
- Client Orientation: Considers all those to whom services are provided to be "clients" and seeks to see things from clients' point of view; establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect; identifies clients' needs and matches them to appropriate solutions; monitors ongoing developments inside and outside the clients' environment to keep informed and anticipate problems; keeps clients informed of progress or setbacks in projects; meets timeline for delivery of products or services to client.
- EducationAdvanced university degree (Master's or equivalent) in sociology, economics, development, or other social science related field is required. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Work ExperienceA minimum of seven years of progressively responsible experience in socioeconomic development, sociological research and policy analysis, or related field, is required.
- Demonstrated experience from own quantitative research and the use of advanced statistical methodologies is required.
- Experience from working in the Asia-Pacific region on issues relating to inequality, social protection and leaving no one behind, is desirable.
- LanguagesEnglish and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this post, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another UN official language is an advantage.
- AssessmentQualified applicants may be evaluated through a competency-based interview and/or other assessment methods.
- Special NoticeStaff members are subject to the authority of the Secretary-General and to assignment by him or her. In this context, all staff are expected to move periodically to new functions in their careers in accordance with established rules and procedures.
- For this position, applicants from the following Member States, which are unrepresented or underrepresented in the UN Secretariat as of 30 November 2022, are strongly encouraged to apply: Afghanistan, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahrain, Belize, Brunei Darussalam, Cabo Verde, Central African Republic, China, Comoros, Cuba, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Djibouti, Dominica, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Grenada, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Israel, Japan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Malta, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Monaco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Norway, Oman, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Sudan, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Vanuatu.
- The United Nations Secretariat is committed to achieving 50/50 gender balance in its staff. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
- At the United Nations, the paramount consideration in the recruitment and employment of staff is the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence and integrity, with due regard to geographic diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications and organizational needs. The United Nations is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment of mutual respect. The United Nations recruits and employs staff regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religious, cultural and ethnic backgrounds or disabilities. Reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities may be provided to support participation in the recruitment process when requested and indicated in the application.
- United Nations ConsiderationsAccording to article 101, paragraph 3, of the Charter of the United Nations, the paramount consideration in the employment of the staff is the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. Candidates will not be considered for employment with the United Nations if they have committed violations of international human rights law, violations of international humanitarian law, sexual exploitation, sexual abuse, or sexual harassment, or if there are reasonable grounds to believe that they have been involved in the commission of any of these acts. The term "sexual exploitation" means any actual or attempted abuse of a position of vulnerability, differential power, or trust, for sexual purposes, including, but not limited to, profiting monetarily, socially or politically from the sexual exploitation of another. The term "sexual abuse" means the actual or threatened physical intrusion of a sexual nature, whether by force or under unequal or coercive conditions. The term "sexual harassment" means any unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature that might reasonably be expected or be perceived to cause offence or humiliation, when such conduct interferes with work, is made a condition of employment or creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment, and when the gravity of the conduct warrants the termination of the perpetrator's working relationship. Candidates who have committed crimes other than minor traffic offences may not be considered for employment.
- Due regard will be paid to the importance of recruiting the staff on as wide a geographical basis as possible. The United Nations places no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs. The United Nations Secretariat is a non-smoking environment.
- The paramount consideration in the appointment, transfer, or promotion of staff shall be the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. By accepting an offer of appointment, United Nations staff members are subject to the authority of the Secretary-General and assignment by him or her to any activities or offices of the United Nations in accordance with staff regulation 1.2 (c). In this context, all internationally recruited staff members shall be required to move periodically to discharge new functions within or across duty stations under conditions established by the Secretary-General.
- Applicants are urged to follow carefully all instructions available in the online recruitment platform, inspira. For more detailed guidance, applicants may refer to the Manual for the Applicant, which can be accessed by clicking on "Manuals" hyper-link on the upper right side of the inspira account-holder homepage.
- The evaluation of applicants will be conducted on the basis of the information submitted in the application according to the evaluation criteria of the job opening and the applicable internal legislations of the United Nations including the Charter of the United Nations, resolutions of the General Assembly, the Staff Regulations and Rules, administrative issuances and guidelines. Applicants must provide complete and accurate information pertaining to their personal profile and qualifications according to the instructions provided in inspira to be considered for the current job opening. No amendment, addition, deletion, revision or modification shall be made to applications that have been submitted. Candidates under serious consideration for selection will be subject to reference checks to verify the information provided in the application.
- Job openings advertised on the Careers Portal will be removed at 11:59 p.m. (New York time) on the deadline date.
- No FeeTHE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS' BANK ACCOUNTS.
ห้วยขวาง, กรุงเทพ, การตลาด / โฆษณา ,งานเขียน ,ประชาสัมพันธ์ การตลาด / โฆษณา,งานเขียน,ประชาสัมพันธ์
Copywriting, Copy Editing, Creative Presentation, Digital Marketing, English
฿20,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Assist the Content Manager is managing all aspects of clients' online content platforms and implementing content strategy across all platforms.
- Help to promote content across social networks, including Facebook and Twitter etc.
- Manage ongoing partnerships with in-house and external content producers and copywriters.
- Work with the web development and design teams to produce content in the forms of blogs, articles, videos, imagery and web copy that meets the aims and objectives of the client.
- Ensure all content produced matches the tone and style of each client especially travel and food industry.
- Ensure all content produced meets the Facebook guidelines and client's branding.
- Maintain website content to ensure it is all up to date and accurate.
- Work with external content producers to create engaging and relevant video content for clients and help to promote across social media.
- Work with the Content Manager to create and follow a strict content development and marketing plan for all clients.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns which relate to client account which are using social media Facebook/IG page services.
- Create the best copy for page like, banner, domain ad etc.
- Tracking, create and optimize all report before submit date for all brands. .
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Proven track record in a similar role - preferably 1-2 years of experience in the digital or hospitality industry.
- A passion for creating and maintaining quality content.
- Experience creating and managing content across travel, hotel, food clietns is a plus.
- Video editing experience would be a bonus.
- Experience with CMS platforms, especially WordPress, desirable.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
พัฒนาธุรกิจ ,การจัดการ พัฒนาธุรกิจ,การจัดการ
- Channel management for Instagram and Facebook for Pomelo brand and platform.
- Working with Social Lead, Marketing, Creative and KOL teams to plan, develop, and execute a social media strategy that broadens and elevates Pomelo brand awareness, as well as boosting reach and engagement.
- Your goal will be to inspire and delight our followers, injecting the Pomelo personality. Creating a stronger bond between the customer and the brand. Drive brand loyalty, engagement and new customer acquisition.
- Oversee social media calendar for Instagram and Facebook. Work closely with commercial and cross-functional teams to deliver timely content.
- Manage a content creator budget and talent stream to ensure relevant and engaging content is created for your owned channel and work closely with the KOL and inhouse studio team to coordinate talents.
- Develop and implement innovative, results driven growth strategies across your owned channel, including but not limited to livestream, social events, user generated content, giveaways etc.
- Create visually compelling social feeds that integrate new trends, collections launches, lookbooks and trending, inspirational fashion media.
- Track and monitor the impact and success of posts, testing and iterating as you go.
- Plan and execute live streaming on the app. (planning, scheduling, streaming).
- Manage a boosting budget for followers, reach, saves or engagement gain.
- Who are we looking for?.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, PR or Communications is preferred but not essential.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role or hyper active on personal social media with proven social media success.
- MUST be social obsessed!! And have a keen interest in fashion.
- Expert knowledge in Instagram as a platform.
- Strong aesthetic sensibility, ability to curate beautiful social experiences.
- Experience of content planning & production.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to delegate and brief content creators, studios, with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to go above and beyond what is necessary.
- A passion for social media and for fashion.
- You will have your finger on the pulse of what's trending on social media and are willing to pivot at a moment's notice to ride the wave.
- Most of all you will be open to have fun and grow in a fast paced dynamic environment, with the independence to grow your channel, working with some of the best creatives in Bangkok.
กรุงเทพ, การตลาด / โฆษณา ,การจัดการ การตลาด / โฆษณา,การจัดการ
Social media, YouTube, Procurement
- Define social media strategies and initiatives for key Grab services including Delivery (GrabFood & GrabMart), Transportation, GrabExpress, GrabPay and GrabUnlimited in response to competitive trends and address business metrics.
- Grow and sustain Grab's social media community in terms of quantity and quality on all social media platforms; Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Tiktok, and Twitter.
- Connect and supervise agency and influencer for end-to-end amplification plan in order to support marketing and partnership campaigns and initiatives.
- Monitor and report Grab's share of voice and share of engagement on social media platform together with trends update on a monthly basis.
- Lead and manage KOL affiliate project, liaison with the regional performance marketing and strategy team by creating a strategic plan, optimizing the commission scheme, sorting and pitching KOL affiliate partners, onboarding partners, optimizing performance, and providing post-mortem report.
- Lead social media amplification to support offline activation including Livestreaming, KOL engagement, pre and post event amplification.
- Responsible for social media budget and optimize for the most cost efficiency.
- Lead and oversee the social media team to ensure strong and effective execution of social media plans and initiatives.
- Work closely with marketing team lead and cross-functional team including Performance Marketing, Creative, Corporate PR, SORT & Customer Support, Strategy & Operation, Procurement and Finance to be able to deliver business impact on a given timeline and budgets.
- Success metrics for the role:
- Grab Social media metrics.
- Budget efficiency.
- Grab Business metrics.
- The Must-Haves.
- 6+ years of experience on social media, marketing, or marketing communication.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of social media platforms, social analytics and social listening tools together with a deep understanding of consumer insights, trends and media landscape.
- Passion for developing intrinsically social media content.
- A Logical person who also can think creatively.
- Ability and curiosity to use research and insightful data then turn into strategy and initiative.
- Exceptional copywriting on social media and marketing communications.
- Impeccable organization and collaboration skills while paying attention to detail.
- Proactive and adaptable for a fast-paced business environment.
- Relentlessly driven and seeks challenges.
- Our Commitment.
- We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation and other attributes that make each Grabber unique.