WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Design and work on cybersecurity framework based on business objectives and strategic imperatives of the client organisation including goals, vision, mission, and operational plans.
- Data pattern and trend identification via metric analysis, driving operational excellence and improvement.
- Designing and implementing data protection and privacy programs for our clients and supporting their business.
- Evaluating the data protection and privacy practices of our clients and Conducting Privacy Impact Assessments.
- Monitor processes and drive improvements in efficiency and quality of cybersecurity programs.
- Assist in development of workflows for transitioning strategic plans into implementation plans and operational readiness.
- Facilitate strategic planning initiatives, documentation, technical roadmaps and security tool rationalisation.
- Assist in designing the security organisation structure including cyber defense.
- Develop security policies, procedures, standards based on the security strategy and roadmap.
- Review of cybersecurity policies and processes to identify gaps in design of control based on comprehensive assessment framework.
- Maintain continuous communication with key stakeholders in support of the security strategy, and plan and solicit feedbacks, to uplift the programs and capabilities.
- Conduct security process implementation reviews to assess security effectiveness and reporting.
- Conduct Current State Assessment of cybersecurity practices against the defined controls and provide recommendations for to-be state.
- Run Cyber Security Diagnostic Assessments and develop programs for cybersecurity skill development and enhancement.
- Provide certification advisory across Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Implement security controls for realisation of the certification requirements and provide technology roadmap based on the security strategy.
- Assisting in delivering privacy projects to acting as a subject matter expert on them or to leading a team towards excellent client experience.
- Supporting and guiding our clients in adhering to the complex web of relevant national and international regulations (e.g. EU General Data Protection Regulation)..
- Deploying processes and tools to help detect and prevent privacy breaches.
- Ensuring a harmonised approach towards data protection and privacy by bringing together our client's stakeholders (e.g. legal, compliance, risk, HR, security, business functions).
- Assisting clients in privacy related incident response activities.
- Supporting the client's team by acting as an interim team member (e.g. data protection officer, security officer, security manager, security analyst).
- Proactively identifying and pursuing opportunities for further business and team growth.
- Preferred skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent education.
- Minimum 4 - 5 years of prior relevant working experience.
- Experience with vulnerability scanning solutions and cybersecurity systems.
- Possession of relevant qualifications such as CIPM, CIPT, CIPP/E, CISM, CISSP, and/or HCISSP, as well as involvement in industry related organizations (e.g. IAPP, ISACA, (ISC)²) or relevant certifications.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with ability to coordinate between technical and business teams.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills with stakeholders at all levels.
- Knowledge and experience with relevant data protection and privacy laws and regulations (e.g. PDPA, EU GDPR, and Privacy Shield) and industry standards and frameworks, such as GAPP and BCR.
- Ability to efficiently understand client organisations and their business model and to tailor relevant processes to privacy requirements.
- An analytical mindset, strive for quality and are able to work in a result-oriented environment.
- Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified).
- Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree Degrees/Field of Study preferred:Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified).
- Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified).
- Travel Requirements.
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?.
- Government Clearance Required?.
- Job Posting End Date.
Teaching, Good Communication Skills, Problem Solving, Punctual, Service-Minded, English, Thai
- Young Learners Assistant Srinakarin (Part time - Weekend).
- THE BRITISH COUNCIL YLA PROGRAMME We are looking for a part-time who can work with us for more than 6 months. Workdays are only 1-2 days per week, 7 hours per day (including 30 minutes break) starting from 8.30-16.00 on Saturday-Sunday (on your preference) at Srinakarin branch, Paradise Park Shopping Centre.
- Come and gain experience in UK's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
- YLAs work with teachers in the classroom in all primary classes and clubs.
- To support young learners to participate and maximise their use of English in activities.
- Answer questions or respond to feedback from parents.
- Help the teacher translate when they need to talk to parents.
- To be responsible for administrative tasks.
- To supervise the young learners behaviour in and out the classroom and ensure their safety.Ensure the safety of children under 11 while they are on British Council premises.
- Supervise learners waiting to be collected.
- Check the ID card of the parent when collecting their child.
- Supervise the classroom and corridor areas during break times.
- Supervises any special activities e.g. crafts during Christmas weekend.
- Carry out any tasks assigned from the YL team.
- Let the duty officer know about any health and safety concerns.
- To assist teachers to carry out activities e.g. the Reading Challenge:Initiate, promote and conduct activity both inside and outside the class.
- Decorate boards with relevant and useful information.
- Encourage students to choose books according to the following process:Assist students to choose book.
- Record the book details in the borrowing and returning system provided.
- Review the book the student read and make sure they do any relevant activities to receive rewards provided.
- Ensure the students receive the correct portfolio and stickers as required..
- Experience with children in classroom.
- Good in English: You will be expected to speak English during lessons. Thai language is only spoken if a student is really struggling with understanding instructions or concepts, is upset, or we need to provide students with some specific information.
- Any field of study is acceptable.
- Brilliant communication skills and customer empathy.
- Self-motivated and passion to work.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Salary: 126 THB per hour.
- Job type: Part-Time.
- Company overview.
- Size: 100-500 employees.
- Industry: Education.
- Location: Bangkok.
- Website: www.britishcouncil.or.th.
- Why join us: Valuing diversity is essential to the British Council s work. We aim to abide by and promote equality legislation by following both the letter and the spirit of it to try and avoid unjustified discrimination, recognising discrimination as a barrier to equality of opportunity, inclusion and human rights. All staff worldwide are required to ensure their behaviour is consistent with our policies. The British Council is a full member of Keeping Children Safe (KCS) and has achieved level 1 child safe certification. We believe that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in Article 19, UNCRC, 1989 and that every child matter - everywhere in the world. In line with the British Council's Child Protection policy, any appointment is contingent on thorough checks including criminal record checks, in line with legal requirements.