WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Management, Negotiation, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), English
฿40,000 - ฿100,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- New Business Development.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Client Retention.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Business Development Planning.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with management team on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Management and Research.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- At least 5years of sales or marketing, BD, strategy experiences or relevant field.
- Strong Leadership and accountability with a passion to win.
- Per the company's policy, negotiable.
Branding, Market Analysis, Market Research
- Support for brand building in order to ensure that customer is being communicated correctly.
- Assist to implement products launching, monthly promotional program, and workshop including evaluating the outcome of all campaigns.
- Coordinate with Product Manager to prepare POSM and manage stock.
- Work closely with the sales team to execute the campaign as plan.
- 1-3 year experience in Marketing or welcome for new graduated.
- Can do attitude and proactive.
- Positive Thinking and willing to learn more in FMCG business.
- Passionate in cosmetics or personal care products.
- Love to work in a Japanese Company.
Service-Minded, Sales, English
฿21,403 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Type of Contract:Permanent
- Location:Pinklao Office.
- ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT/TEAM.
- Our Sales & Customer Management team provide a high quality and efficient customer service experience to all new and existing customers across all British Council services.
- WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND WHY.
- The main duty of a Sales & Customer Management Officer is to ensure a high quality, welcoming and efficient integrated customer service experience to all new and existing customers with the purpose of meeting/exceeding sales and customer management targets across all British Council services.
- To provide marketing support in Pinklao and contribute to business growth.
- To act as British Council s ambassador and provide top quality, welcoming and efficient integrated sales customer engagement experience to all new and existing customers and deliver Sales & Customer Management targets in order to enable the Council to meet its business targets and objectives.
- WHAT IS INTERESTING ABOUT IT.
- You can take pride in the fact that you will be part of a team that enables the British Council to meet its objectives and gives all our customers an exceptional experience. You will also be able to join regular professional development, training and skills programmes to develop your experience and skills.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- You must have:
- At least 2 years experience in sales and customer management environment of education or services related field.
- Education to tertiary level at any disciplines.
- Fluent in both English & Thai.
- Interested applicants should read through the Role Profile.
- and apply online via https://tinyurl.com/THA-NT-1879e.
- We do not accept an application from Quick Apply
- Closing date for applications: 5 May 2019 (23:59 UK Time)
- We offer an attractive benefits package.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Right to work in Thailand".
- The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.