WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- EDUCATION BACKGROUND, CERTIFICATE/LICENSING.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or any other related field of knowledge.
- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES.
- At least 2 years experience in related field.
- Basic Knowledge in.
- Palo Alto Firewall.
- VMware + HCI.
- Cisco, HP Network Devices.
- CCTV, PABX.
- Fair English.
- Hotel Applications is a plus.
- Mental Abilities/Personalities.
- Positive thinking.
- Good personality.
- GENERAL MISSION. Oversee multi-properties for all technology operation e.g. server / network.
Finance, Problem Solving
- Get to know the team Get to know the role.
- The Grab Financial Group Thailand team is a young/established/longstanding team responsible for growing financial services business in Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia. We make an impact by serving the underserved segment with transparent, reliability, enjoyable and easy to use financial products. Our team is a high performing team with high energy, creativity and highly collaborated. If you are looking for a role that would bring the best out of you, creating something that is impactful to society then you should join our team!.
- Get to know the role.
- The role is to country financial services strategies and strategic projects across Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia, reporting to the Country Head. Key deliverables are to: 1) develop and drive financial services strategy; 2) lead strategic projects across markets; 3) manage regional alignment on budget planning and performance tracking for Grab Financial Group and OneGrab.
- This role is critical in driving business growth and identifying new opportunities across the region for Grab Financial Group, leveraging OneGrab assets, data insights and industry knowledge.
- We believe a successful candidate would have a strong strategic and logical thinking, commercial mindset with a strong financial services/ FinTech background, but if you believe you have what it takes then we d love to hear from you either way. This role is required because we are expanding our business. In return, you will get an opportunity to learn and grow while solving financial inclusion together with us.
- Key Highlights.
- Provide thought leadership to shape Grab Financial Services (GFG) long term strategy and develop measures that realise our business objectives.
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities in a structured process; formulate business strategies and plans; implement and monitor Strategic Plans.
- Establish and review key strategic priorities, strategic projects and translating them into a comprehensive strategic plan, that is actionable, measurable, quantitative.
- Communicate and implement GFG's strategy internally and externally in alignment with with Grab s overall goals, act as a resource across an organization to increase broad cohesion for strategic plans.
- Act as a trusted advisor and be a sounding board for the strategic initiatives and decisions of senior management staff.
- Identify and evaluate potential business process improvements as part of overall strategy with a view to enhance productivity and profitability.
- Share information on macro environment, latest trends, and competition and best practices and also work closely with Top Management and all Business Group Heads to identify and evaluate organic and inorganic growth and opportunities.
- Ensure country and business unit strategic planning metrics reflect organizational strategic priorities, driving market growth and success towards OKRs/ targets, with efficient resource allocation and P&L ownership, involving financial modeling for deal analysis and commercial negotiation.
- Drive monthly, quarterly and annual target setting and budgeting processes for the country..
- The Must-Haves.
- Strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent in stakeholder negotiations, problem solving, analytical abilities, strategy consulting, pipeline management and performance forecasting/ tracking.
- Effective strategic planning, presentation and execution skills, with business modelling and data analysis experiences. Project management experience is highly desired.
- Familiar with business operations and demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Convincing executive presence, solid spoken and written communication skills, experience with hands-on engagement, strong interpersonal / influencing skills.
- Highly adaptable across situations / topics / industries.
- Mature profile with at least 6-8 years of experience in Corporate Strategy/ Business Planning/ Financial Analytics/ Management Consulting roles, with great understanding of FinTech market landscape and competitive environment.
- Experience in fast paced sectors such as management consulting, technology, digital media, fintech, payment, telcos, ventures and/ or high growth startups driving transformational growth.
- Get to know our Team:
- Grab s lending business (GFSA - Grab Financial Services Asia) is a recent addition to Grab s array of product and service offerings focused on extension of Micro credit to drivers, agents and merchants in Grab s ecosystem. GFSA team is a combination of strong talent pool in its Regional Hub (Singapore) and deep local market operators across its focus markets. We are incredibly excited about the opportunity ahead of us. We are looking to put together the best possible combination of business build drive, industry expertise and local market depth as part of our team. GFSA team is responsible for end to end conceptualization, design, development, execution and ongoing management of all lending activities in its focus markets and segments..
- TheCountryCreditOperationsteam is responsible for setting up and execution ofthecreditriskmanagement policies and procedures, work in closely with the Country Head, Product andRegionalCreditRiskteam assisting in shaping technological and risk methodology improvements for all the markets. The individual joining theCountryCreditOperationsteam will have the unique opportunity to rapidly grow professionally as the team embarks on this new journey across all aspects ofthecreditriskframework, from data integrity, to systems, reporting, and risk/capital methodologies..
- Get to know the Role:
- Develop and implementthecreditframework/CreditPoliciesfor the country.
- Assist in development and implementation of data collection, data analytics and other strategies to analyze statistical efficiency and guide decision-making.
- Analyse data from eco-system that would assist inmakingCreditdecisions.
- Establish measurements toanalyzecreditmodeland policy performance, uncover insights and/or identify targeted areas for improvements.
- Work with product and data scientists and other functions to deep dive oncorecreditissuesand prioritize business and information needs.
- Monitorcreditperformancemetrics to identify issues, new andinnovativecreditprocessesor feature improvements and business growth opportunities.
- Effectively conceptualize analysis to various stakeholders.
- Assist in proving inputsfromCreditRiskperspective for regulatory approvals.
- Assist in designing and implementation of reports and performance measurement dashboards.
- The Must Haves:
- A Master s degree/Bachelor s degree, preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics.
- Minimum 5+ years relevant work experienceinCreditpolicy,Creditanalyticsor insights related role..
- Strong foundation in data query/manipulation using SQL and data visualization using tools like Tableau.
- Strong programming languages like SAS, R, Python, SPSS, Matlab or other tools for statistical analysis.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Self-motivated and independent learner who is willing to share knowledge with the team.
- Detail-oriented and efficient time manager who thrives in a dynamic and dynamic working environment.
- Good to Have:
- Prior experience in managing regulatory approvals in respective country.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques.
Analytical Thinking, Good Communication Skills, Social media, Management, Vietnamese, English
- The APAC Media Partnerships team is seeking an experienced executive to take our partnerships with public figures and creators to the next level. The role will be an internal advocate for these partners working directly with Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Communications to drive the people publisher strategy. The Media Partnerships team is the face of Facebook to our external relationships and gets to work with some of the biggest media companies, TV networks, broadcaster, celebrities, talent agencies in the markets. This position will be based in Bangkok, Thailand and report to Head of Entertainment Partnerships, Mainland Southeast Asia.
- Strategic Partner Manager, Public Figures & Creators - Vietnam Responsibilities.
- Develop and drive strategies to scale product adoption and product features for public figures and video creators.
- Identify outreach opportunities for public figures, talents and representatives.
- Be the face of Facebook in the market and manage single thread relationship with Public Figures and Creators.
- Be an internal advocate with cross-functional teams including Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Communications.
- Work with relevant internal teams to ensure that Facebook is taking partner input into account in relevant product and policy decisions.
- Track and manage our partnerships flow and analyze its impact on the Facebook platform.
- Collaborate with partner managers across regions to drive and play a pivotal role in end to end execution of programs for public figures and creators..
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partner managers, including proactively resolving technical and policy issues and serving as an internal advocate.
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends to managed partners & monitor progress.
- Minimum Qualifications.
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years experience, including 5 years of related partner management or servicing experience.
- Proven track record of driving partnership strategy, preferably at a media company or consumer Internet Company, among a diverse set of industries including consulting or client servicing.
- Excellent project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects across time zones.
- Understanding of Facebook products and social media landscape.
- Strong communication and presentation skills at all levels of management.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese as the successful candidate will be engaging with partners in Vietnam whose usual business language is Vietnamese..
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and put insights into actions.
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships.
- Strong record of being a team player.