WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Project Management, Budgeting
฿70,000 - ฿100,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates, and utilization.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information Technology or IT related field.
- Over 3-5 years of working experience in project management.
- Good background and familiar with IT service industry. (Sector Banking, Government etc.).
- Strong project management and planning skill.
- Good command of English.
- Manage merchant accounts and analyse different ways to optimize merchant revenue.
- Lead a team of 3 Account Executives towards growing their portfolios of existing merchants.
- Work closely with the sales, marketing and operations team to conceptualise and execute revenue growth plans.
- Pro-actively manage the success of key merchant accounts.
- Present convincing business cases to demonstrate clear value to these potential restaurant partners.
- Manage all stakeholder relationships end to end with minimum supervision.
- Minimum of 4+ years sales/account management experience, preferably in e-commerce industry.
- Ability to use data and analytics while building on client conversations.
- Self-motivated with a strong affinity for problem solving.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful and capable of learning fast and independently.
- Good command of English and Thai in both communication and writing skills.
Service-Minded, Ability to travel upcountry, .NET, English
- Monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting all systems of network between power plant and head office in safe and stability such as communication media intranet, outlook, Maximo program and also whatever program must be getting the licenses and comply with the company rule.
- Responding and managing in a timely manner to IT services issues and requests.
- Providing technical support and advising across the company, this may be over the phone or in person.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and other IT related devices.
- At least bachelor s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years experience in administrative with some knowledge of IT support or helpdesk role (PC, Windows, MS Office, Network). (New graduated who is a high-potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome).
- Experience or knowledge in ITLT is a big plus.
- Good understanding of fundamental IT applications and setup i.e. Microsoft Office, Active Directory, Password policy and so on.
- Possess of strong interpersonal and influential skills towards peers and stakeholders within and outside team.
- Possess of strong sense of urgency and quality assurance.
- Service-minded, flexible thinking and learning agility.
- Good command in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy.
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
Management, Business Statistics / Analysis, Sales, English
฿45,000 - ฿60,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Type of Contract:Permanent
- Location:Chiang Mai centre.
- ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT/TEAM.
- British Council Thailand is one of the biggest in the British Council s global network with thousands of adult and young learner students studying with us. Our main office is based in Siam Square, Bangkok with locations spread out across the Bangkok metropolitan area and around Chiang Mai. Our customers engage with us face-to-face, online, through email and via the phone. Our Sales & Customer Management team provides a high quality and efficient customer service experience to all new and existing customers across all British Council services.
- WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND WHY.
- Working with both our customers and with your internal colleagues at British Council, you will need:
- To significantly increase sales and boost the growth of the Teaching Centre Business in Thailand.
- To motivate and build a highly performing team and embed a results-orientated sales and customer management culture in the organisation.
- To motivate the SCM team and to foster good team spirit, delivering a high quality, efficient and integrated customer service experience.
- To oversee the daily operations of the branch. To ensure the Sales and Customer Management team of the Branch meets and exceeds the sales and service targets and KPIs.
- To contribute to the formation of business strategy as a key member of the Teaching Centre Management Team;.
- To work closely with Head of SCM to ensure the branch the post holder manages and other branches share the same best Practice and standards.
- WHAT IS INTERESTING ABOUT IT.
- You can take pride in the fact that you will be working as a part of worldwide leading organization in English learning field. You will also be able to join regular professional development, training and skills programmes to develop your experience and skills.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- You must have an undergraduate degree and a minimum of 5 years managerial experience in leading a B2C sales team, preferably in the education service industry. Customer management experience, including complaint handling is essential for this role. You should have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and be fluent in Thai.
- 03 % of Provident Fund contribution from the Employer (after completing a probation).
- Medical Insurance and Corporate Medical Excess Claim.
- Enjoy 22 days of Annual leave.
- One month fixed Year-end bonus.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Eligible for sales incentive after passing probation.
- Interested applicants should read through the Job Description and
- apply online via:https://tinyurl.com/tha-nt-1847ex.
- We do not accept application from quick Apply.
- We offer an attractive benefits package.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Right to work in Thailand".
- The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
Management, English, Thai
- Support countries growth through optimization of restaurants performance.
- Review merchant performance analysis on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Manage and own relationship between eatigo and its partner restaurants.
- Work closely with existing merchants to optimize their profiles and increase performance.
- Updating and optimizing discount structure.
- Coordinate with marketing team for restaurant promotions.
- Report directly to the Head of Account Management.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor s degree in any field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Sales/account management experience and e-commerce industry will be an advantage.
- Good command of English and Thai in both communication and writing skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Result-oriented and a team player.
- Positive attitude, Fast learner, Flexible, Adaptable and enthusiastic.
- Motivated with excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Passion for restaurant industry and interest in growing within a top tech startup of the region.