WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Software Development, Project Management, English
- Stream I.T. Consulting Ltd. was established on November 1998 and is considered as one of the leading Systems Integration and IT consultancies in Thailand today.
- We are seeking for an IT Project Manager to manages the activities and people associated with the project as well as the success of that project.
- Defines project schedules to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Provides technical coordination and leadership for staff.
- Designs, develops, documents and implements new projects.
- Ensures projects are securely delivered and fulfill expectations.
- Identifies opportunities for enhancements and refinements to standards and processes.
- Makes sure that project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- Take care of the assigned products/solution in both pre-sale and product management.
- Keep updating the new technology and products.
- Support sale to deal with the customer project.
- Provide skill transfer and consultants to both the subordinate and customers.
- Initiate and follow the division's policy to achieve the division's goal.
- Perform the company representative to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related field.
- Have 2 years' experience in IT Project Management such as Software Product or IT Solutions.
- Have experience in documents for Project Management.
- Good command of English.
Network Administration, Wordpress, HTML5
฿18,000 - ฿34,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- ทั้งส่วนของ Software และ Hardware (แต่จะเน้นที่ Software เป็นหลัก) โดยมีหน้าที่สังเขป ดังนี้.
- บริหารจัดการระบบ Network ภายในองค์กร ให้สามารถใช้งานได้.
- บริหารจัดการระบบ Application ขององค์กร ทุกๆ Application.
- มีความรู้ ความเข้าใจ Wordpress เป็นอย่างดี ทั้งระบบไม่ว่าจะเป็น ตัว Wordpress เอง หรือ Plugin ต่างๆ.
- สามารถทำงานภายใต้แรงกดดันได้ มีมนุษยสัมพันธ์ที่ดี.
- มีความเข้าใจและสามารถเขียนภาษา PHP, HTML, CSS ได้เป็นอย่างดี.
- มีความรู้ ความเข้าใจ ระบบ Server, Cloud และ ทุกอย่างที่เกี่ยวกับ Network Server.
Project Management, Budgeting
฿70,000 - ฿100,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates, and utilization.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information Technology or IT related field.
- Over 3-5 years of working experience in project management.
- Good background and familiar with IT service industry. (Sector Banking, Government etc.).
- Strong project management and planning skill.
- Good command of English.
- Leads the HR & Administration team of adidas Thailand, with the primary objective of developing and implementing the Companys HR and other business strategies (such as recruitment and attraction, Compensation & Benefits, reward & recognition, performance management, D&T, talent development and employee communication & engagement strategies), so as to achieve the financial, non financial, people & organizational objectives of the company.
- Deliver targets as required in the following HR and adminstration facets:
- recruitment & attraction (deliver KPIs set)
- C&B (incl payroll management)
- reward & recognition, retention (contain staff turnover to be within target)
- perfomance management (deliver quality PEP process on time)
- D&T (focus, targeted & effective)
- talent management & development (deliver KPIs set)
- organizational design (deliver aligned business objectives with efficiency)
- manage overall employee relationship & internal communication (foster the right culture e.g. performance based, team based & drive and embrace changes; etc.)
- ensure compliance of HR and Administrative policies & procedures
- deliver employee engagement targets (deliver EES target)
- drive internal customer service culture & provide effective office administration (a supportive working environment)
- Lead as key point of contact between Sub and Area / Region on all HR & Administrative initiatives and programs. Implement / deliver initiatives, programs & KPIs developed by Area / Regional HR teams (such as Competency based total HR system recruitment, D&T; IPE/GSMS/title/JD/PEP/TBM/TLU alignment; targeted D&T program for M2 - & for key positions to bridge the gaps in business objectives delivery; etc.) . Report and track progress in a timely and accurate manner.
- Advise and educate line managers on HR issues, developing their HR management abilities, and providing quality HR services to departments. Foster the right culture and company values at all times. Be the eyes and ears of the AGM & HODs on all important people related matters. As part of the leadership team in aSIN, be the consultant in all people related issues and particpate actively in developing and implementing business strategies and objectives.
- Communicate internally to all staff (inl retail & warehouse staff) on staff activities, people movements, key brand/ business initiatives and relevant market and industry information. Enhance loyalty, engagement and overall team effectiveness to/of the company.
- Plan, coordinate and/or conduct D&T for staff and ensure alignment to area/regional training guidelines. D&T programs cover aRU, Sales Academy, Product Academy, other managerial training, Fit for today, Fit for tomorrow, AMT, EDP, MDP, etc.)
- Manage office administration to ensure operational efficiency and foster supportive working environment in the office facility and HR administration e.g. payroll, personnel files, letters; etc.
- Provide adidas management team will relevant HR related informations. Produce all necessary HR reports and KPI tracking in an accurate and timely manner. Recommend appropriate action plan to improve HR KPIs.
- Group Competencies:
- Manage Business, Processes and Projects
- Provide Framework for Performance
- Influence Others
- Result Orientation
- Manage and develop people
- Functional Competencies:
- Planning and Organizing
- Business Acumen
- Project Management Skills
- Communicate with Others
- Personal Impact
Management, Microsoft Office, English
- Job Purpose:To oversee property management and service providers to ensure optimum property and unit performance. To monitor, coordinate and oversee the financial, physical and regulatory operations of the properties in retail and commercial groups.
- Key Roles & Responsibilities (บทบาทและหน้าที่ความรับผิดชอบหลัก).
- Analyst & Executer.
- Support in the preparation of the company business plan for the identified properties, from asset strategy and positioning to submission of property budget.
- Analyst & Executer.
- Responsible for the company asset portfolio performance (i.e. profit & loss, revenue & costs management, occupancy).
- Analyst & Executer.
- Produce a strategy roadmap for each property in portfolio to identify all aspects of property and asset management needed to be addressed and undertaking required actions.
- Analyst & Executer.
- Deliver a robust monitor and tracking system on the assets monthly and annual revenue, cashflow and profitability.
- Work closely with Property Manager to oversee and manage the sales & leasing performance, tenancy negotiations and deal originations.
- Analyst & Executer.
- Monitor, track, and regularly report to management on the quarter/annual performance.
- Work closely with Property Manager to manage property/portfolio risk management and compliance activities.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Real Estate.
- Experience in any related business below at least 10 years in Real Estate Business (i.e. Retail, Commercial Building, Hotel, Real Estate-Consultancy).
- Solid modeling skills, analytical/logical mindset and highly attention to details.
- Good ability to work as a team, and to manage internal and external relationships.
- Presentation and Microsoft Office Skills (PowerPoint).
- Strong English communication skill (both written and verbal).
Good Communication Skills, High Responsibilities, Leadership Skill, Problem Solving, Service-Minded, English
- The Head of Housekeeping reports directly to the Director of Business Services and is responsible for the administrative services in the school. In particular, the Head of Housekeeping will:
- be responsible for cleaning the whole areas of the school;.
- be responsible for plants, trees, flowers, grasses, gardens and fields;.
- be responsible for pest control;.
- be responsible for hygiene products in bathrooms;.
- supervise and oversee staff and team to achieve effective tasks and be in the discipline;.
- control the budget and supplies disbursement e.g. toilet paper, tissue paper, paper drinking cone etc.
- promote and improve in working standard of staff and team;.
- summarise and report monthly expenses to Accounts Department (cleaning, gardening and fields, and hygiene products);.
- plan and delegate manpower, and will supervise and evaluate staff and team;.
- follow up all tasks assigned promptly and ad-hoc problem-solving;.
- report and take action in all tasks assigned by the Line Manager;.
- manage obstacles in working environment regarding safety as the main priority, keeping fire exits clear and clean at all times;.
- be responsible for cleanliness on Shrewsbury-Chatrium shuttle boats including all life-saving equipment on board;.
- maintain all working equipment and tools to be in good condition and ready to be used;.
- maintain furniture and all properties of the school to use last longer;.
- report all items needed to be fixed and repaired items to technicians to process for the next stage;.
- supervise and oversee readiness of all tasks assigned before the school activities start, and clean up after the events finish e.g. sports competition, school fair, any other annual traditional days etc.
- have experience in building housekeeping.
- demonstrate good leadership skill.
- able to communicate in English.
Excel, Microsoft Office
- Art Technician for academic year 2019/2020.
- Specification: (This appointment is for a Thai national only)
- Applications will be considered as they arrive.
- Department: Art.
- Position Summary: The role of the Art Technician provides support to the Head of Art, Art Teachers in the Senior School and assist pupils. They ensure the smooth running of the Department.
- General: Shrewsbury is one of South East Asia s outstanding international schools, with enrolment of 1700 students from Early Years to Sixth Form, exceptional examination results and particular strengths in the creative arts, design and sport. The school itself enjoys a delightful and spectacular setting, right on the banks of the Chao Phraya River in the heart of Bangkok. The school is readily accessed by road and boats, which provide an easy and quick link to Bangkok s Skytrain and the city centre. The link with Shrewsbury school UK (www.shrewsbury.org.uk) is taken very seriously and, year-on-year, develops into a world-class educational partnership.
- The Art Technician will:
- Assist staff and students with work, including photocopying, arranging displays, photographing work and preparation of materials;.
- Assist with the running of the Department, ensuring that preparation is undertaken for all lessons, rooms are checked as requested by staff and rooms are prepared ready for lessons throughout the day;.
- Order and prepare all teaching materials required for schemes of work and examination work and other materials that may be required form time to time such as the occasional cutting and preparing of resistant material resources, e.g., class sets of lino blocks, canvasses, wooden boards, clay etc.;.
- Audit stock, record keeping and checking and storing deliveries of materials (in consultation with Head of Department) - Updating and reconciling Excel spreadsheet budget - Enquiries and routine communication with suppliers and to negotiate costing of resources;.
- Maintain resources, e.g., machinery, including routine repairs - Management of Health and Safety checks to all machines and studio environments;.
- Assist in maintaining a safe and healthy environment in the art rooms and to liaise with the Head of Art and School s maintenance team with regards to any concerns;.
- Undertake appropriate training with regard to techniques, health and safety and any other areas that may be relevant to the role;.
- Record and maintain accurate records of data required for the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations and risk assessments for the safe use of any equipment or materials;.
- Provide technical advice to students as applicable. Supporting staff and pupils in the making of studio resolutions - Consultation on practical process and material limitations/possibilities - Physical involvement in support of making ambitious studio pieces (GCSE, AS and A Level);.
- Organise and supervise of and support for the End of Year Exhibition by GCSE, AS and A Level candidates and year- round whole school displays of artwork i.e. to assist with displays in the Art Department, Corridors and other areas within the school as needed;.
- Assist with the organization and administration of Art Department school trips. Ensuring that the first aid kit and lunches/snack and water has been packed;.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times in respect of school-related matters and to prevent disclosure of confidential and sensitive information;.
- Support the department with parent workshops and meetings through administrative duties and organizing events;.
- Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons for whom you are responsible and with whom you come into contact with;.
- In addition, the job holder will be expected to carry out any other duties commensurate with the post as may be reasonably required by the Head of Art;.
- The job holder will be responsible for ensuring that theirworking knowledge and skill base is kept up-to-date, to ensure that they can support the Art Department appropriately.
- Child Safeguarding:Shrewsbury International School is committed to Safeguarding and Child Protection promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to.
- Attend in-house Child Safeguarding programmes;.
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of all students in the school;.
- Report to the Child Protection Officer any concerns they have for the welfare of a student. This may include unsafe practices witnessed within the school as outlined in the school s Speak Out (Whistleblowing) Policy;.
- Keep professional relationships with students where personal boundaries are respected and maintained;.
- Seek advice from a Line Manager or Child Protection Officer with issues or concerns related to Child Safeguarding.
- Satisfactory Thai Police Criminal Record check.
- Confirmation of identity (Driving License / Passport/National ID card).
- Satisfactory references.
- Verification of qualifications and work experience.
- How to Apply: Applications will be only be accepted on the official Shrewsbury
- International School Application Form, which is available on the
- school website Job Vacancies page.
- Further Details: Full details of the school are available on our website at