WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Handle customers/clients approach with Cold call, Visit and ability to close deal.
- Search for new customers and put together all customer database.
- Support customer requirements with all media aspects.
- Present media to customers and provide useful information to support customers need.
- Submit sales report weekly to Sales Manager.
- Support data to media agency for any media approach.
- Male / Female (Age 24 - 30).
- Bachelor Degree (Media Advertising, Marketing, Mass Communication, or other related).
- Out of Home media experiences & agency connection is a big plus.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Work well together with team and other staffs.
- Well functioned and hard working.
- Handle multiple tasks and cope well with pressure.
- Own a car and able to travel across the country.
- Passion for success and working productivity.
Teaching, Sales, English, Thai
- PacRim Education an affiliate of PacRim Group (recognized market leader for people leadership, culture development and execution solutions in Thailand) is presently looking for a dynamic individual to join our education delivery team as a School facilitator.
- The primary role of this education delivery facilitator is to learn how to teach and implement Franklin Covey's 21st-century transformational school model called "The Leader In Me" (TLIM) to school principals and teachers in order for them to transform their Thai schools.
- Candidates must have a passion for working with school owners, principals, teachers and have a very high degree of personal discipline, patience, maturity and ability to interact well with people at all levels. Through intensive training, this individual will acquire the expertise to teach and execute PacRim's Education solutions and "The Leader In Me" school transformation process.
- Both male and female, age 35-40 years old.
- A minimum 7 year experiences in primary school as teachers and 2 years in supervisory experiences.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Education field and a stable work history in teaching.
- Candidate must possess integrity and righteousness.
- Able to travel upcountry for 2-5 days consecutively and monthly.
- Flexible and be able to work during weekends especially during school holidays.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential especially in English; must be able to create and deliver compelling presentations.
Industrial Engineering, Management, English
- Job Summary
- The Industrial Engineering (IE) Operations Improvement Assistant Manager assists Operations Management with achieving operations efficiencies. He/She conducts systems training and monitors district results to ensure balanced score card results are met.
- Job Duties.
- Conducts Operational Process Improvement Training.
- Facilitates new technology workshops to educate Package Dispatch Supervisors on system functionality.
- Reviews training materials to ensure current processes and procedures are captured.
- Confers with Engineering and Operations teams to plan and communicate training implementation strategies.
- Coordinates training classes to ensure training and operational needs are aligned.
- Coordinates Operational System Configurations and Installations.
- Confers with the Technical Support Group and the Center of the Future to ensure system installations are timely and functional.
- Tests new applications to ensure accurate configurations and proper functionality.
- Conducts Address Management System testing to ensure Operations Management Specialists are able to build correct address databases.
- Studies dispatch and delivery characteristics to identify inefficiencies.
- Communicates route changes to drivers to ensure Delivery Information Acquisition Device information is accurate.
- Provides Operational Support.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities to increase efficiencies.
- Reviews operational performance with management to identify areas of improvement.
- Assists with special operating projects (e.g., Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Christmas, etc.) to help achieve operational objectives.
- Responds to job method questions to educate employees on job requirements.
- Serves as point of contact for questions regarding user errors to ensure questions are addressed in a timely manner.
- Monitors Operational Results.
- Reviews the operational BSC to evaluate operational processes.
- Works with district Operations to improve performance results.
- Reviews weekly performance results to identify and develop improvement plans.
- Distributes performance results to district managers to assist teams in identifying performance improvements.
- Supports Operational Business Growth Initiatives.
- Maintain customer relationships to improve service and identify growth opportunities.
- Interacts with service providers to increase sales leads and production.
- Monitors the Sales Leads Initiative Management System (SLIMS) to increase sales volume opportunities.
- Follows up with inside sales and account representatives to determine sales lead status.
- Creates daily sales reports to provide management with sales lead updates.
- Minimum 4 years of industrial engineering experience, logistics industry preferred.
- Education and Work Experience.
- Bachelor's Degree preferable in Industrial Engineering or other engineering.
- Master s Degree in Logistics, Engineering or similar field a plus.
- Computer literate (MS Office, Graphics, and word processing applications).
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skill (English).
- Good people management skills.
- Self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good presentation skills and able to conduct trainings/.
- Positive and able to work well in a team with excellent interpersonal skill.
Teaching, Good Communication Skills, Microsoft Office, English, Thai
฿20,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Type of Contract:1 year fixed term contract with possible extension.
- Start Date: 6th January 2020.
- Location:CU Demonstration Elementary School (Satit Chula).
- ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT/TEAM
- Satit Chula is the largest and longest-running of our Thai school contracts with a team of one senior teacher, 14 teachers, one programme coordinator and five YL Assistants. The school is located in Bangkok s city centre within the campus of Chulalongkorn University (one of the country s most prestigious universities, to which it is attached as a demonstration school ). This is close to the main British Council teaching centre in Siam Square.
- WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND WHY
- Supervise Young Learners inside and outside the classroom.
- Be responsible for children at break times and before, after and between classes.
- Ensure children do not enter restricted areas and do not cause disturbances on the premises.
- Assist teaching staff both inside and outside the classroom.
- Assist with the production/preparation of resources and materials or help with administration tasks (when not required in the classroom). Use the internal school systems to maintain records & complete registration.
- Parents and other caregivers non-teaching related queries are directed to the Customer Services team or the Head of Young Learners.
- Assist customers with the borrowing process and to ensure children do not borrow material which is unsuitable for their age.
- Prepare class lists for teachers.
- Attend meetings when necessary to keep up to date with plans and developments.
- WHAT IS INTERESTING ABOUT IT.
- You can take pride in the fact that you will be part of a team that enables the British Council to meet its objectives and gives all our customers an exceptional experience. You will also be able to join regular professional development, training and skills programmes to develop your experience and skills.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- We are looking for potential candidates who have atleast 6 months experience of working with children. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply. Good written and oral communication skills in English and Thai.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Our work makes a lasting difference by building more inclusive societies and supporting people s prospects.
- Together, we can do more.
- British Council Careers: Work with us.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuDBxCPbUMc. Candidates who are interested and have the right to work in Thailand should apply online via: https://tinyurl.com/THA-NT-2110e. Closing date for applications: 17 November 2019 (23.59 UK time).